[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree it was a suit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 25

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree it was a suit?
>>
No, actually. I'll NEVER accept the explanation that it was merely a suit. I don't believe in many crpytids and paranormal stuff but bigfoot is the one thing I truly think it exists.
>>
>>18453894
Seconded.

Never let them they told you, what to believe in.
>>
File: buttplate.gif (4MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
buttplate.gif
4MB, 360x360px
>>18453893
It is objectively and obviously a fucking suit, regardless of how many faggots will disagree with that fact.
>>
>>18453911
I assume from the name of the file that you're implying theres some kind of butt-flap built into the suit that you see moving? Looks to me more like a ridge of muscle or hair. too thick to be just a fabric flap. I build costumes and do special effect makeup and props for films and commercials, music videos and such and i can tell you theres NO reason you would build a "butt flap" into a suit like that.
>>
File: buttplate2.gif (3MB, 1024x1002px) Image search: [Google]
buttplate2.gif
3MB, 1024x1002px
>>18453927
I couldnt tell you the reason either, but they obviously did something like that. OR sasquatch moves magically and not by using muscles and following basic rules of biomechanics
>>
>>18453930
THICCCC
>>
>>18453942
How can white "women" even compete?
>>
>>18453894

>routinely find dinosaur bones tens of millions of years old
>never found confirmed bigfoot bones even though it allegedly lives in this day and age
>flawless logic
>>
if the P-G film is fake then somebody 50 years ago had probably tens of thousands of dollars to spend on building a suit that could confound experts half a century in the future

instead of simply making a "monkey suit" they too the time to build into it bizarre anatomical details including weighted swinging breasts

yeah seems likely huh
>>
>>18453988
>>
>>18453988
Never understood that point about the suit being supposedly super sophisticated. People always claim it has so much anatomic details or bring up Planet Of the Apes for some reason. Then there is always this backwards logic about how a group of people wanting to make a bigfoot movie building some suit is somehow less likely than this magical creature existing.

Yet it is an obvious fucking suit.
>>
Does anyone have an example of a movie costume from the 60's looking that good?
>>
>ape suit with tits
>ape suit with flexing muscles
>ape suit with extending muscles
>ape suit with stilts
pls
>>
>>18454016
Even the ape costumes in 2001 look shitty in comparison, and that movie was a technical marvel. Is it just the low quality of the film, allowing our minds to fill in the details? I don't know. Maybe.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/rFuelVu.gif

StAbilized
>>
>>18454034
the video is of such low quality that all of the claims attached to it are useless. It's laughable that this is considered good evidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 206x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 206x394px
>>18453930
The butt plate you see is clearly the inhuman length of a squatch arm swinging backwards
>>
File: 1470886906435.jpg (109KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470886906435.jpg
109KB, 755x960px
>>18454037
>http://i.imgur.com/rFuelVu.gif
>mfw people think this looks like an actual animal and not some guy in a suit
>>
I don't really have anything to say about it for this simple reason. I don't care. If such a creature exists, its existence shouldn't rely on an old shaky clip that wasn't focused properly. On top of that any time a new piece of footage comes out it's fake by default as if every person who manages to take a picture or footage of this thing somehow has nefarious intentions by default. IMO that doesn't sound like skepticism, that sounds like paranoia, specifically one of the symptoms of Paranoid Personality disorder
>>
>>18453967
What? In order for us as a species to exist, there actually has to be remains of an ape like this and we have found many. I guarantee if against all odds we found a living specimen today we would not call it "bigfoot" because it would likely already have a name.
>>
>>18453967
Picrelated is a ghost shark, it was caught on camera for the 1st time ever this week
Now you'll probably tell me that's because our oceans are HUGE, but so are the North-American forests in which Big Foot lives / has lived.

The only people that ever go really deep into them are hunters, not archeologists
>>
>>18453893
I would believe it was a suit if not for the fact the it had boobs.
like who the fuck goes out of their way to put boobs on a bigfoot suit.
shits gotta be real.
>>
>>18454642
>>
>>18453893
if your iq > 60 you have.
if you think this is real you really should sterilize yourself.
>>
>>18453911
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>18453988
>building a suit that could confound experts half a century in the future
the only people it has """"""""'confounded"""""""" are inbread rednecks with low iqs.
>>
>>18453927
I have seen UFOs close up, but I that sure looks like a suit.
>>
>>18455123
Didn't know those hicks had fucking PHDs and shows on Nat Geo Wild.
>>
Oh man, so it's a suit huh. Yeah it looks exactly like this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEobs2Js8QA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32P_4l4OCYU
Damn, you guys must be right. That suit and this suit look fucking identical.
>>
>>18453893
All signs point to a hoax. It's just weird that Bob Gimlin has never fessed up despite never making much money from the whole thing.
>>
>>18455158

No no no, you can't take the expert testimony of people into account because anybody who would entertain the idea of bigfoot in the first place is obviously a nutjob. And you can't trust a nutjobs evidence because he's obviously a nutjob.

So this video is certainly a costume because as anyone who isn't a nutjob would tell you

>bigfoot isn't real

And if bigfoot isn't real then how can we be looking at evidence of bigfoot?
>>
>>18455392
Still sucks that the PG suit never materialized though. It would cool to examine up close.
>>
>>18454037
>http://i.imgur.com/rFuelVu.gif
I'm not sure what viewpoint stabilizing the video is supposed to support, or if it even is supposed to, but that really looks like a nonhuman animal to me. Humans, even humans in fancy suits from 50 years ago, don't walk like that in my universe.
>>
>>18455412
(not to mention the inhuman proportions of the creature)
>>
>>18454642
You do realize that most hunters, if they found bones of Bigfoot, as he does live in this time and age according to all accounts, they would see those bones and fucking report them to the media for free fucking shit most likely, right?
>>
I gave my two cents this summer but I'll summarize

>as someone who has worn a suit for years the fact it moves that seemlessly is a big deal
>takes training to be able to wear a suit in even footing period
>for the suit to meet the estimated dimensions it would have to be massive and incredibly heavy
>taking a massive suit on uneven surface such as the woods would be super difficult even for a trained costume wearer.
>>
>>18455490
no es fake
>>
>>18455505
Not saying it is fake, but for anyone to pull off the walk would have had to train for weeks if not months
>>
>>18455447

This is assuming bigfeet don't do anything with their deads bones. Elephants crush their deads bones for instance.
>>
>>18455447
>>18455516
People also think finding big dead animals is easy, but as someone who goes camping a good deal finding big dead animals is basically impossible, scavengers pick bodies clean and move bones around within 12 hours you'd never know something died
>>
>>18455354
It's as if it's real
>>
>>18455490
Thank you for your expert opinion. It is very valuable.
>>
>>18455547
I would never say expert, but someone who has an educated opinion about suits and the like
>>
>>18454645
>who the fuck goes out of their way to put boobs on a bigfoot suit
...Literally anyone who would think that there might be females. That's who would make a female suit.
>>
>>18454652
That's a motherfucking chimera fish, we've known about those for centuries.
>>
>>18455421
Padded shoulders would make the arms look longer. And I don't know if you've ever watched the video, but the arms don't reach past the knees. Bigfoot arms are supposed to reach at least as far as the knees or farther.
>>
>>18455596
>think that there might be females
who would ever think that???
>>
>>18455516
We find elephant bones ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>18455526
As someone who lives innawoods, deer bones are all over the fuckin' place. It should be infinitely easier to find bones from an animal around 5 times that size.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (8KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
8KB, 299x300px
>>
who's to say that seeing a random bone in a woods one would immediately recognize it as bigfoot? likely youd think it was just LITERALLY ANY OTHER animal bone
>>
File: MeldrumGigantopithecus.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MeldrumGigantopithecus.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>18455650
Primate bones are pretty recognizable to a zoologist. Especially the skulls, numbnuts.
>>
>>18455650
Squatchs don't have bones, they are made of cartilage like sharks.
>>
>>18455669
Ghost sharks?
>>
>>18455678
No, ghost sharks are made up of ghost cartilage. Jesus fucking Christ did you pass 8th grade science?
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (385KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
385KB, 1000x1334px
>>18455665
All bones are primate skull bones?
>>
>>18455684
No, but all primates have skulls. Therefore, a skull should have been found by now. People find bear, bison, elf, wolf, coyote, and puma skulls all over North America's national parks. Why no Squatch noggins? Or a giant motherfucking hand or foot?
>>
>>18455692
Elk dammit
>>
>>18455692
>People find bear, bison, elf, wolf, coyote, and puma skulls all over North America's national parks

As someone who spends a lot of time in the woods, and knows others who do as well, while people do come across those things, it's actually very rare to find a bear or a puma, any bison skull you find wandered off a ranch, and if you find a wolf skull you're very lucky. The point is, these animals have well established (except the wolf) habitats, we know that there are many of them and yet we find their remains only rarely.

Imagine if that animal had a significantly smaller population, it was rarely sighted in major traffic areas of national parks, and had the intellect to both actively avoid humans, AND to bury it's dead either in the earth or within natural earth cavities (caves). The odds of finding their bones would be infinitesimal unless you somehow knew specifically where to look.
>>
>>18455692
Maybe because they all get confiscated by the smithsonian institute
>>
>>18455695
You can't take back what your guilt-laden Freudian slip has revealed. Where are the BONES, damnit?!
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (86KB, 720x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
86KB, 720x557px
>>18455716
>>
>>18455692
You know how fucking HARD it is to find an intact bear skull?
>>
>>18455728
Maybe the sasquaches gather the bones to use in fires
>>
>>18453894
>I'll NEVER accept the explanation that it was merely a suit.

Acknowledging the truth of it being obviously a suit need not threaten your belief system as it doesn't rule out the possibility that it is a bigfoot that is wearing the suit.
>>
>>18455728
Numenor
>>
>>18455753
And yet people still find them.
>>
>>18455738
>>18455716
Giant human =/= giant anthropoid ape. An human skull does not look like a gorilla or orangutan skull, and burial mounds were built by humans, hence all the HUMAN artifacts found inside, and HUMAN remains.
>>
>>18455714
this

i dont think bigfoot exists, but if there were other humanoids still alive they would probably bury their dead?

patterson and gimlin were sketchy as hell about details, had an incredibly poor story about the day they shot that film, and made tons of paid appearances.

on top of that a dude named bob heironomous claimed to be the guy in the suit and had a bunch of other unrelated people testify that yeah he had a gorilla suit in his car and who had connections to the dudes who shot the film

its a guy in a fucking suit you idiots
>>
>>18455780
I was just backing up
>>18455716
On his notion of smithsonian meddling.
>>
>>18455772

Your argument is weak because we can use it to eliminate any possible animal not known to humans, but we discover new species all the time.
>>
>>18455782
I was the one you replied to, and while our opinions differ, I respect your rational approach to thinking about the behavior of a large bipedal hominid. We can disagree you're still good in my book.

For the record, I still dont know what to think about the video, but even believing in bigfoot, I think it's a suit.
>>
>>18456010

i guess i can agree in some sort of agnosticism about the existence of some other form of hominid alive in the wild in that it's not impossible that they exist but there's basically no good evidence for it

most of the evidence presented as proof of bigfoot is very bogus and clearly someone trying to grab their 15 minutes of fame by putting up a bunch of deer cameras or other half-assed 'research'

made worse by the fact that any time some redneck sticks a half-rotted carcass in a freezer and claims its bigfoot but doesn't let anyone DNA test it it's as good as irrefutible evidence for the two weeks it takes for the guy to admit its a hoax
>>
>>18456029
I'll grant you every point, I still think there is an ecological niche in certain areas where a large hominid would fit nicely, and most of these areas have native tales of "wild men" or "forest men" and sightings of what we would call a "big foot".

Im pretty sure they're out there, but honestly part of me would prefer we not even find them. I think theyre intelligent enough not to want to be fucked with, and to evade us, and I think its justification to leave them the hell alone.
>>
>>18456035

but its just as easy to dismiss the tales of wild men as literally just wild humans, especially when those native tales come from periods of time where those native populations wouldn't have had had exposure to the wide variety of the human phenotype

we've found non-human humanoid remains dated within the last ten thousand years so it's also not too crazy to think that early human contact with those hominids influenced their mythology and those tales were passed down far past the extinction of them

if they are out there they would have to have some pretty dwindling numbers and also remain undetected with the advent of satellite surveillance. which i guess you could argue a handful of hominids living off the land could still slip by undetected but the behavior they would have to have in that scenario kind of challenges their very existence, at least through the lens of scientifically known hominids
>>
>>18456060

oh i guess the hominid i was thinking of (homo floresiensis) was more accurately dated to way later in time, from like 10k to 50k years ago
>>
>>18455354
He probably hasn't admitted it because he's too busy laughing at threads like this.
>>
>>18455490
Furry detected
>>
>>18453893

Nope.
>>
>>18455392

So, it's not a suit because anyone who thinks it's not a suit is crazy.

Much rational. So thought. Very suit. Such buttplate.
>>
>>18453893

I am an FX person. Friends with Rick Baker. He told me he himself could not have created a suit like that, and that is RICK BAKER talking.
>>
>>18456060
>if they are out there they would have to have some pretty dwindling numbers
Yes I think they're extremely endangered, I don't think there are many at all left.

>remain undetected with the advent of satellite surveillance
Honestly if their environment is dense olympian forest, caves, and thick pine barrens, I doubt theyd be spotted by casual satellite surveillance, and what operator is looking 2000 miles from an inhabited area in untouched wilderness? What they expect to see that was of any use? Even if they did see them, would they even be able to tell what it was? I get your point, but just in the interest of fostering a healthy skepticism and dialogue, thats a soft point.

> a handful of hominids living off the land could still slip by undetected
A group of fifteen humans with sufficient motivation and skill could become nearly invisible, I dont doubt a sentient hominid with better adaptation could do it ten times better.

>at least through the lens of scientifically known hominids
IF they exist, they are more like us than any other known hominid. They may have spent the last 14-20k years specifically evading us. At this point it would be ground into their genetics to stay out of our way.
>>
>>18454352
this
>>
>>18454352
no
it is clearly a shitty part of a costume. on his butt
>>
>>18454642
Cool story bro. So where is the evidence of bigfoot?
>>
File: 1481868815317.jpg (50KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1481868815317.jpg
50KB, 560x577px
>>18455490
>incredibly heavy
>trained costume wearer
pretty much the most retarded argument itt
>>
>>18455516
Yet we have clear evidence of elephants. Shit point
>>
>>18455490
>my home-made suit is complicated and heavy
>>
>>18455603
>Ghost Shark
>Chimera fish
>What is a dorsal fin?
>>
>>18455782
Where is the fucking suit then?
I mean, if we have the dude who used the suit, and the suit, Why we don't have more videos maked on porpuse, your claim is these dudes faked the video to make cash out of it, so you aknowledged that humans lie for money, then why the fuck you can have the same oponion on Bob whatevernomous?, you know, that he fucking lied to make cash out of it?
>>
Who did he vote for?

I'm thinking Bigfoot is a libertarian
>>
>>18456117
He died about a decade ago.
>>
>>18456384
They both have dorsal fins, are you blind?
>>
>>18456282
theres something about fake fur that always screams "FAKE" even at a distance. and even MORE so back when this was filmed. this does not read as fake fur to me. and i've worked with all kinds, from the cheapest to the crazy fucking expensive movie grade kind
>>
>>18456523
oh wow. Thats flatearther-tier levels of intellectual dishonesty
>>
File: vlcsnap-7102.jpg (48KB, 1024x476px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-7102.jpg
48KB, 1024x476px
>>18454024

fuckin pleb
>>
>>18456357
how though? do you really think you could trudge around a dried up riverbed in a ~100lbs suit convincingly enough to look organic? even in hiking boots and pants navigating a riverbed involves a little bit of stumbling and awkward movements to not trip over some boulder. people who haven't ever been outside shouldn't even post itt.
>>
File: bigfoot pizza.jpg (130KB, 855x960px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot pizza.jpg
130KB, 855x960px
>>
>>18453911
>>18453930
Thats the left arm you see, no flap.
No idea wether that is legit bigfootfootage or guy in a suit, but what appears to move weirdly at his ass is the left arm lurking from behind
>>
>>18456584
I've always thought highly of Pady, until now.
>>
>>18453894
This, I don't even believe in bigfoot or any cryptid but I want some real fucking evidence that is a suit beyond "just look at it bro". While I'm not convinced it's real, I'm also not convinced it's fake.
>>
>>18453893
Most unintelligent people do believe it was a suit. It's easier that way. A North American ape doesn't fit their narrative, so they're willing to ignore the fact that the technology to create that suit didn't exist. It must be hard to be a fucking retard...
>>
>>18456715
>the technology to create that suit didn't exist.
>>18456545
>>
>>18453930
Quit pretending your retarded ass knows the first thing about bio mechanics. Better people than you have analyzed this film and can't disprove it. Why would we think some unintelligent buffoon, like yourself has found anything worth talking about in the video?
>>
>>18454016
Of course you don't understand it. Simple anatomy is confounding to stupid people.
>>
There's a North american wood ape conservancy agency.
>>
>>18455123
Dude, you're not even smart enough to spell inbred correctly... I always get a kick when the least intelligent person in a group is the most arrogant.
>>
>>18455392
Ever thought about suicide? Somebody as dumb as you could do a lot of good for the world by leaving it.
>>
>>18456357
So, you can't tell us why his intelligent response was retarded, only that it was retarded. Your ability to debate is akin to a five year olds.
>>
>>18456717
It's laughable that you'd think the two even compare. It must be hard to go through life as a retarded person.
>>
>>18453911
>Blurry footage can't be proof of Bigfoot
>Blurry footage is proof he's in a suit

Every time
>>
>>18453967
>fossils are bones

Holy fuck you are retarded
>>
>>18454016
Pipe down shill
>>
>>18455144
Then literally every gorilla is wearing a suit
>>
>>18455610
Shill
>>
>>18455619
>I haven't seen it so it doesn't exist

Hunter here. I have never seen a deer carcass in my entire life in all my time spent in the woods.
>>
>>18453911
>thigh muscle
>thinking this is fake
>>
>if they are real then where are Bigfoot bones?

If it's a suit then where is the suit?
>>
>>18453911
>Butt plate

What the fuck even is this?
>>
>>18455392
Native Americans had many stories about men ... That fits the description of big foot.... It's really interesting to learn about. I'm not saying this is big foot. But I believe in the possibilities of them existing.... And other creatures and spiritual beings..
>>
>>18455447
I've read that Native Americans had stories on men that fit the discription of "big foot".... The were "magical" "other dimensional" creatures... I don't think things like that work the same. They say that when you looked in there eyes you would be hypnotized. Or they'd cast a spell.... It was super interesting stuff
>>
>>18456791
I love how you put "other dimensional" in quotation marks.

Are you quoting the native americans? I'm sure they all had a solid grounding in theoretical physics.
>>
>>18456768
cool
how about literally every hunter who has ever existed in North America over the last 3 centuries?
>>
>>18456798
No.... That's just how I would describe what they're describing
>>
>>18456798
I was trying to find a good link for the stories.... Il post one if I find one
>>
>>18456825
then why put it in quotation marks?

Stop being so aggressively stupid
>>
>>18456798
The stories said they could disappear... Or hypnotize you so you can't see them... It's hard to explain because many tribes have different stories describing beings like that. Youde have to read about each story and come to your own conclusion...
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 507x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 507x757px
>>18456829
This book talks about it well
>>
>>18456840
http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/tribalbigfoot.html
>>
>>18455123
>inbread
>calling others stupid

Oh dear
>>
>>18453911
Anon got 911

Confirmed
Truth digits
>>
>>18457062
anon is confirmed faggot
truth
>>
>>18456499
Bob is still alive bro
>>
>>18456733

Yup dumb, just like all those biologists with Phds fucking morons compared to the geniuses at 4chan and their suit detection capabilities.
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson%E2%80%93Gimlin_film

Wiki article for anyone interested. You will find sources for many of the studies done on the video.

Imo it seems pretty obviously real, the studies against it come up with some weird basis like "it doesn't fit the proportions of other primates" even though we have never studied a bigfoot.

The studies for it are better in that they are simply trying to decide if its a costume and not using assumed proportions as their basis.
>>
>>18453896
>Never let them they told you
>It's a fucking
>>
>>18456587
This

thats the left hand
>>
File: robotmonster1.jpg (75KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
robotmonster1.jpg
75KB, 600x450px
>>18457344
At least someone admits our superiority.
>>
>>18453896
>never let them they told you
>they don't think it be's like it is
>it do
>>
>>18456247
Nah I worked as a mascot for a few universities. Coulda got a job at Disney but it isn't what I wanted for a career.

>>18456357
Have you ever worn a big costume to go beyond your natural size? It is really difficult, I have had to wear up to 20 pounds down on my neck for 4 hours and that's just the head. The figure looks really natural so either it is real or a guy with a backgrounds in wearing costumes, like people who wear suits in Guiellmo Del Toro movies.

>>18456375
I wore university suits, mascots gotta look tough and buff so they are heavy and complicated
>>
>>18456583
People just assume that putting on a suit for a film is easy, I don't blame them, I thought it would be an easy job before I did it for a few years
>>
>>18456735
He's probably just a troll, can't say anything to add to the debate so just insults
>>
>>18453893

I may be missing some information, but back then, how many people had easy access to sources of information on ape physiology?

Sure, I suppose it's possible that there was an elaborate suit with perfect joint flexion and a giant, trained ape professional who knew how to mimic gigantopithecus movement perfectly. But I find it hard to believe that someone back then would have seen bone records, studied ape movement, and had the know-how, resources, and interest to make an elaborate suit and movie.

Did anyone even make money off of it? If it took such an investment, why not continue making these films and sell them? Why keep it silent for all those years?

This video raises so many questions.
>>
>>18457810
Are you saying that you are a expert on suits because you were a school mascot, is this your argument
>>
>>18457860
It was my job, I got offered a job at Disneyland, yeah i know more on the topic than you do. This isn't even like a high school suit, these suits cost thousands of dollars and are complex, some even have cooling systems built in but only add on weight.

Can you explain why my argument would be invalid at all?
>>
>>18457846
Indeed. These are all things that give me pause when considering whether this was a hoax. Why not re-use the suit to make another video? It just seems out of reach for two dim witted cowboys to pull off.
>>
>>18456499
Bob Gimlin is still very much alive.
>>
>>18453967

How many times have you seen the bones of even the most mundane animals in the forest? Not very fucking much, I'd wager.
>>
>>18456282

Other special effects artists

Rick Baker. Famed Hollywood creator of Harry (from the movie, Harry and the Hendersons), Rick Baker, told Geraldo Rivera's "Now It Can Be Told" show (in 1992) that "it looked like cheap, fake fur," after seeing the subject in Patterson's filmstrip.

Chris Walas. Academy Award-winning "makeup artist Chris [Walas] in the BigfootForums [site] (in 2004) presented a theory that the arching hip line represents the overlap line between a fur costume leggings section and the torso section.

Stan Winston. Academy Award-winning film special effects supervisor and makeup artist Stan Winston, after viewing the PGF, said "it's a guy in a bad hair suit, sorry!" He also added that "if one of my colleagues created this for a movie, he would be out of business." He went on to comment that the suit in the film could have been made today for "a couple hundred dollars" or "under a thousand, in that day".
>>
>>18457344
education is a brainwashing tool.
>>
>>18458574
This would literally be like asking the person who runs Hershey's to talk about how much better other chocolate was. There is no way that admitting the P-G suit was better than their work could help them. You are a fucking buffoon,
>>
Anyone else get kind of wistful when you see the Patty image? Like it's from a bygone era and we'll most likely never conclusively know what happened that sunny October afternoon.
>>
>>18453930
That's just the left hand though.
>>
>>18453927
>i can tell you theres NO reason you would build a "butt flap" into a suit like that.
To make professionals like you think it is real?
>>
Like people argue about this video enough, I don't think it is the best proof of Bigfoot, it is just one people discuss all the time because it is a clear shot of something, man in a suit or not. It is my opinion that if it is a man in a suit he has practiced a great deal before carrying out the act, maybe weeks to a month at least, having to become familiar with the terrain as well.

I do think that this is played out, people have talked about it for decades and no matter which side produces any sort of evidence, someone will just not believe even when someone is more educated on the subject.
>>
>>18459977
See >>18459671. There's no "butt flap".
>>
not sure why LOL NO BONES is an argument. they clearly bury or burn their dead like the native americans.
>>
There is no bigfoot. There would have to be skeletons and dead sasquatch bodies, distinctly different from bears and primates. There hasn't been one bodies found.
>>
>>18460089
and yet we find native american burial grounds all the time
>>
>>18460092
uh duh, its because they phase into another dimension when they die
>>
>>18456587
Nope, thats not what I mean. I am not refering to his left arm or any flap.
>>
>>18456718
wow, good point. really explains everything

>>18456720
not an argument

>>18456735
please explain to me why yoiu think it was an impossible task to wear that suit or fuck off

>>18456742
>Blurry footage can't be proof of Bigfoot
exactly

>>18456772
?

>>18456777
Some shitty part of the costume. Normally the torso is connected to the legs. It shouldnt be completely different parts that dont affect each other. There shouldnt be a stationary "butt-plate" while walking since the gluteus maximus is heavily involved in the movement

>>18459671
the left is the left hand. cool. Where did I mention his left hand?
>>
>>18455123
What do rednecks taste like in bread?
>>
>>18456722
They need a more catchy sounding name. Like P.E.T.S. or People for the Ethical Treatment of Sasquatch
>>
>>18460093

Because native Americans were extreamly populated. The fact that we discover new animals all the time is enough to put the no bones argument to rest.
>>
>>18454016
>Yet it is an obvious fucking suit.
>Yet it
>Yeti
>>
>>18460294
What you're claiming to be the "butt plate" is just the left hand moving behind the leg.
>>
>>18460367
The left hand moving behind the leg is the left hand moving behind the leg. The shitty butt of the costume is the shitty butt of the costume. Why would anybody confuse the hand with the ass? Why are you claiming that I did`?
>>
>>18455619
They never found Hitler's bones but I pretty sure he fucking existing as well:

Bigfoot 1
Skeptics 0
Hitler -3
>>
>>18455692
By your logic because we never found Jimmy Hoffa's skull he must not have existed either

Check and/or mate my fried ;)
>>
>>18455762
Or perhaps it was actually a suit wearing a Bigfoot???????????????????????????
>>
if you saw a bigfoot and it asked you to be apart of its film project that'd earn international fame, what would you do
>>
It is so fucking obviously a suit. I cannot believe people for nearly 50 years have believed this shit. If you actually think that picture is real, you need to drown yourself.
>>
>>18454024
>>18454031
Nearly any Kaiju film has suits looking better than this.
>>
>>18460677
>>18460684

Except there have been studies done coming to the conclusion that it isn't a suit.
>>
>>18460692
It won't matter, it doesn't fit in with their confirmation bias
>>
>>18453911
Thats a big suit
>>
>>18460684

Cool cool.

Show me
>>
goddamn there's so much appeal to authority in this thread that I almost believed you fags knew what you were talking about.
it's either some tall dude in a hairy suit or a fucking random homo that we conveniently have yet to captured despite decades of searching.
if that monkey exists, then it is the luckiest monkey on the planet, because it somehow still escapes us.
>>
>>18453911
Compare to primate posture
>>
>>18460294
I mean I explained some of the reason why it is harder to believe an untrained guy in a suit. But I never called you a retard.

>>18460788
People in the archived threads about the this topic earlier this year did post articles published on the subject, however people discredit them because the author is a supporter of Bigfoot so it means they can't have an opinion? I dunno but you can search for the archives for the articles there were tons of threaten on the subjects
>>
>>18460834
You're a random homo
>>
>>18456748
You fucking retard. Bones become fossils. Gas yourself.
>>
>>18456768
Fascinating. I see deer carcasses all over the fucking road.
>>
>>18460873
Compare that to "guy wearing a heavy suit trying to look like bigfoot" posture
>>
>>18456789
Or Paddy could be based on...native American legends. Also when you...type like...this...you look like...an autist.
>>
>>18457671
The problem is that it doesn't even fit the descriptions of numerous witnesses. The arms are all wrong, the vast majority of all bigfoot witnesses say the arms at least reach to the knees.
>>
>>18457846
>back then
It was the 60s, not the middle ages. People could read.
>>
>>18458072
ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>18458596
>Knowledge makes you dumb
Please castrate yourself.
>>
>>18460089
Holy fucking shit. How can you be this idiotic? Even in areas of the world where cannibalism is regularly practiced, we find human bones all over the fucking place. Dead things leave remains, and anyone with even an elementary education in zoology can tell the bones of a deer from a bear from a primate. Mother fuck. Even when bones rot away, teeth get left behind. Fossil teeth are all over the goddamn planet. And guess what, you chromosomal mistake? When bodies are buried, they don't just fucking disappear. We have native American skeletons from 12 millennia ago. If we have not found even a single bone from an oversized primate in North America by now, then we never will. If there are no remains, it DOES NOT EXIST.
>>
>>18460468
What the actual fuck? We have gorilla skulls. We have chimpanzee skulls. We have orangutan skulls. We have human skulls. And somehow we haven't found a single skull from a primate with a minimum population of 2000 individuals.
>>
>>18460389
I thought you were >>18453911. I apologize if you're not.
>>
>>18456499
Idiot
>>
>>18454629
No lmao. There's nothing in evolutionary biology that says one of our ancestors had to look like Bigfoot for us to exist. our closest living relative are chimps, our common ancestor was very likely chimp-like, the path from a chimplike organism to a manlike organism does not need to have a bigfootlike organism between them. It sure could, and maybe we have found potentially bigfootlike fossils of our own ancestry, but carbon dating allows us to accurately gauge the age of such fossils and if bigfoot currently exists we would find modern remains, not remains 1-3 million years old.
>>
>>18461524
not to mention we have never found remains of any pre human ancestor on the north american continent which is where bigfoot supposedly currently exists.
>>
File: 2016-12-27-01-00-04--74421085.jpg (10KB, 334x151px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-27-01-00-04--74421085.jpg
10KB, 334x151px
>lovelock skull
>>
I've examined the video, and it is undoubtedly a primate on that film. Specifically, a homo sapien in a fucking costume
>>
Joe Rogan says Bigfoot is real
>>
>>18453930
Why is there a flag coming out of his butt?
>>
>>18461768
Why isn't there one coming out of yours?
>>
>>18454645
Just Americans being fat, who doesn't have boobs over there?
>>
>>18461770
Is this something I should have? Nobody told me.
>>
>>18453911
You idiot that the left arm.
>>
Why claim to have an opinion when you have not seen it for yourself?
I've been close enough to bigfoot to know that it is real. I can not answer all the obvious questions, but I can not deny my own personal experience. If you don't have personal experience then you don't have an opinion that matters.
>>
>>18462263
>I saw a glimpse of a bear once and shat myself
>>
>>18454037
i agree that if its a suit then its super high quality, but at the same time it seems to have plate above its butt because it's not moving at all (like it should when bipedals walk)
>>
>>18456768
This is clearest evidence that you're either a pretty mediocre hunter with no observation skills, or just a fat fucking virgin.
>>
>>18462342
Maybe it just has a very firm bum.
>>
>>18462363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLzZUiwGi_k
>>
>>18461456
where did that post make any such claims? everybody can clearly see the left hand, anon
>>
>>18461796
>>18460389
>>
>>18462369
File name.
>>
>>18454037
lol I love how grumpy he looks, like he's already having a bad day and he turns around and goes "AND NOW THIS FUCKER IS FILMING ME FOR FUCKS SAKE"
>>
>>18453911
Quite an elaborate hoax. It's fascinating after seeing Bill Munn's & National Geographic's extensive analysis that they've never come to the conclusion that this a two-person costume.

There's a strong man inside the costume with hair pasted on his legs and a fake butt attachment and another shorter person (possibly an older child) on his shoulders. This is why the torso is so ridiculously huge. The breasts covered the knees of the person on top, the musculature of the torso also doesn't move, so that's a dead giveaway that it's a two-person costume. The head is obviously the mask of the person on top, the arm is the person on top with extensions (notice how flimsy the arms wave back and forth). The obvious camera shake was done so that this hoax could be concealed not knowing decades later technology would allow us to stabilize the film and clearly expose it for what it is (a two-person costume to make it appear that it's 8 feet tall in proportion to the fake footprints they found). Case fucking closed.
>>
So if the knees are in the boobs where are the legs pointing? To the back? That wouldn't work, balancing someone on top of your shoulders in a suit would be incredibly difficult to navigate as naturally as the figure does.

It is much more likely there would be one figure, trust me when I say you wear a suit it can add meaty a foot on you. All you'd need is one large individual with an even larger suit, but I doubt Patterson actually knew anyone who'd take part in this being that big as well. The suit can account for the proportions being longer with proper padding, it is just my opinion that without a few weeks of training in that specific terrain. Not something ever done on a whim, like you'd need to practice and I think someone would stumble upon that practice
>>
>>18463136
Can't tell if serious etc.
>>
>>18463136

Of all the theories on PG Footage, this one is the stupidest.
>>
File: famous bigfoot film stationary.gif (4MB, 1070x216px) Image search: [Google]
famous bigfoot film stationary.gif
4MB, 1070x216px
>>18453893
I don't think so
>>
>>18457680
Lmao I remember the forced its a fucking meme, caught on?
>>
>>18453927

No you can tell us there's no reason YOU would include a butt flap. You can't reasonably claim there's no reason somebody else would do so. They might have included the butt flap because they're inept and they incorrectly thought it would be needed.
>>
>>18459988

> It is my opinion that if it is a man in a suit he has practiced a great deal before carrying out the act, maybe weeks to a month at least, having to become familiar with the terrain as well.

I don't know what relevance that ultimately has anyhow... it just means we'd have to accept that there could have been some super weird dude. Which is trivial. I mean... dudes get super weird, you know? Charles Manson is pretty weird. And like, what about that guy in Washington who died from having sex with a horse. I mean people get really extreme with crazy things sometimes. So okay, maybe that happened here.
>>
>>18462283
The thing that I encountered was traveling through the trees over a creek bed. It was moving at about 35 mph by jumping from tree to tree. The average jump was about 25 to 40 feet. When it landed in each tree it made the trunk sound like a tuned musical log with a crisp clear tone as the several hundred pound body hit the 2.5 to 5 foot diameter trunk. My mind raced through ideas of what it could be but jaguars and panthers are 800 and 600 miles away respectively. It was moving toward a heavily populated area.

Only two months before, a friend who was in an MC had encountered it. Because of a skirmish with an Oklahoma MC they had camped out near Waxahatchie Texas. The Okie's had killed one of theirs and they retaliated before they found out that the guy they killed had raped somebody's old lady. So they were laying low until it was sorted out. My friend was 7ft 3in tall and went by the name of Sutan. Used the name in sca competitions in several states. He was not the tallest in the camp. 6 inches taller than him was a guy called Tiny. It was as the slept, well armed and ready for shit to go down, that something big passed through the camp. Several people were guessing that it was Tiny but when they found Tiny he was hiding in his tent scared shitless. The thing had reached into his tent and grabbed his feet and it really did make him feel tiny.
Judging from the sounds I heard, the things are very very solid muscle. If you listen to the people who research them then you know that to mark their territory, they twist trees until they explode from the torque. There are videos made that are much harder to explain than this one.
>>
>>18464431
It was traveling north, center of this image.
>>
>>18464479
>>
>>18464484
Happened in 1988.
>>
>>18461524
I actually said it wouldn't be "bigfoot" but evolutionary progression dictates there had to be a point in time where we transitioned to a bipedal ape. This is fact and saying otherwise is retarded.
>>
I love watching Bigfoot true-believers. It's like watching a sad, deluded cult.

No proof of anything? We'll just believe all the harder!

What scum.
>>
wasnt one of the filmmakers poly-graphed?
>>
>>18460757
For you
>>
>>18462774
What do you think "buttplate" means?
>>
>>18454652
That's a chimera shark, this isn't a new species of animal. Some of the earliest discoveries are as old as the 1700's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimaera
>>
>>18456545
This suit isn't near the quality of the Patterson footage. It looks shit and every suit in PoTA looks shit. Try again numb nuts.
>>
>>18455714
so while rare, these things still are found

unlike any part of any bigfoot remains
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.