[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup/x/, question about astral projection: why is it so hard for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Sup/x/, question about astral projection: why is it so hard for me to lift my head? I can separate pretty well the Lower half of my body, but everytime I get to the head it feels impossibly heavy. So, anything?
>>
Because you're fat
>>
>>18453807
Op here. Could it be because im a girl?
>>
File: yeah.jpg (127KB, 614x814px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
127KB, 614x814px
>>18453984
Pic related it's me
>>
>>18453987
I'd hit that.
>>
File: 1455835373153.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455835373153.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>18453987
>>18453979
>mfw
>>
it's actually a visual phenomenon. focus on intently softening the eyes and try looking at something as small as possible. you'll notice you start to enter a trance or your head will start to swim. if you manage that try to will force your eyes to focus into that spot. you'll go pop probably if you can visualize your body into a distance high enough or far enough away and put your intention to fall asleep and dream there. simultaneously.
>>
I've found that it helps if you put honey on your head/hair. That is what old schoolers did.

Not sure why but it works.
>>
>>18453987
this is a blue board
>>
File: 1481016065033.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1481016065033.png
341KB, 850x832px
>>18453807
>lower body (known as waist down)
>Gets up to head and can't move

Contradicting, I'll assume you mean your body to a point separates. This point is dependent on your chakra center...

I just stuffed my self on food though and can't diagnose at the moment. Merry Christmas Eve anon. Focus on balancing the chakra at the area where the astral body can't disconnect.
Start with the green or heart ray, its attached directly to the astral auric body.
>>
>>18453807
Maybe you put too much stock and power into your mind. You can't take your brain with you it gets in the way. You can learn to move the astral around yourself and travel to see anything without leaving the body entirely.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.