[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Pair uh normal mystery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0208.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
Help me solve a mystery and get money so i can leave the sewer filth canadian pig pen and try to enjoy life around women capable of being desirable
>>
Btw, christopher bruce berrington is the only being still capable of being classified as intelligent life. The creator still can't determine if any of you can even be considered life at all anymore
>>
>>18453734
No.
>>
At least i succeeded in proving to myself that every person on this internet and the entire population of this continent is a revolting psychologically desperate retarded delusional molester creep that no free will being with even a sliver of intellect would chose to be with because doing so would pretty much destroy them and make incomprehensibly stupid forever.

As a civilization your genitals are so vile that you can't even have a friend without rotting their soul and if you ever had sex the victims they might as well have their uteruses removed, placed in a furnace and reduced to ashes and used to write "i'm a disgusting cunt" on her bedroom wall then splattering her brains all over it with a 12 gauge shotgun
>>
>>18453931

You have schizotypical typing patterns. Seek help. The repulsion you feel is your mental illness's defense mechanism so it can continue to fester and grow.
>>
oh its that canadian pig poster again. neat
>>
>>18453931
Many communities offer free mental health services.
>>
>>18453931

Thanks for sharing, Karate Kyle!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.