[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TWELVE OMAHA SOLEMN CERTAINTY - GOD BLESS THE USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: condition_final.jpg (8KB, 250x131px) Image search: [Google]
condition_final.jpg
8KB, 250x131px
U.S. DEPARTMENT FOR THE PRESERVATION OF AMERICAN DIGNITY

DO NOT USE AFTER: [11/13/1970]

CONTINGENCY MASSAGE REEL

Locator: [US-DFPAD / 393-H-15A]

To be used only in the event of United States complete surrender to insurmountable enemy forces.

Public broadcast only upon confirmed condition.

Contingency will now begin.

Please comply with the following instructions god bless America.

AMERICAN CITIZENS:

The worst has come to pass.

Despite the sacrifices of our citizens and the might of our armed forces, the UNITED STATES has been forced to surrender to her enemy.

Though they may occupy our borders, our streets and our homes.... the enemy will never occupy our SPIRIT.

That is why all Americans are now called upon to ACT.... to preserve the memory of the United States, clear and bright.... untarnished and without compromise.

Know that I have already TAKEN ACTION in the company of family and love ones. Now all AMERICANS----every man, woman and child----are called upon to ACT before the moment passes by.

Let our united resolve echo through history: Even in defeat, we refuse to yield.

Even in defeat we claim VICTORY.

Signed: POTUS
>>
>>18453664
What is this Op speak promptly and not in code
>>
ACT IMMEDIATELY

Honor liberty by taking the final and greatest liberty of all.

It is a privilege to be called to action.

YOU TAKE AMERICA WITH YOU.

WE WILL EACH BE REMEMBERED.

A PEOPLE UNITED IN UNWAVERING RESOLVE.

Use the method most available to you at this time.

Your courage will inspire others.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR.

THE TIME HAS COME.

Access to a loaded firearm is ideal.

Place muzzle (hole of gun) upward to roof of mouth.

Thank you.

JOIN YOUR NEIGHBORS, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR GOD.

YOUR DUTY AS A CITIZEN BEGINS NOW.

Your local law enforcement has been ordered to insure your compliance.

It is against the law to delay.

THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT UNTIL THERE ARE NONE REMAINING TO READ IT.

IF THERE IS TIME, REMEMBER THE "VICTORY POSITION"

REMEMBER THE 3 F'S:

*Front lawn
*Face up
*Feet together

TEND TO CHILDREN BEFORE YOURSELF USING CALM TONES.

EVERYONE MUST DO THEIR PART.

INFANTS AND PETS ARE THE SMALLEST AND GREATEST OF PATRIOTS.

THE 51ST STATE IS NOT A PLACE.

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU.
SAY GOODBYE WITH PRIDE.
>>
>>18453684
Lol who wrote this?
>>
>>18453692
idk man I just ripped it off some youtube video I saw. Thought it was pretty cool, didn't know the typos till after.

The video is called "local58" and can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Just thought it'd be fun for a minute
>>
File: 1477269785137.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477269785137.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
What is the point of this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.