[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASTRAL PROJECTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Apophysis-161218-1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Apophysis-161218-1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
PLEASE HELP
i REALLY want to try to astral project in the next coming hours and i need help.
will my body be safe when i'm in the astral plane?
if someone wakes me up, will i return to my body?
if i see something super scary, how do i deal with it?
>>
SSERIOUSLY GUYS I REEAALLY WANT TO TRY IT TODAY. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS???
>>
>>18453681
>>18453655
Well why do you want to project so urgently?
>>
>>18453685
because i realized i did it once as a kid and it felt so surreal.
i want to feel the feeling again.
>>
>>18453690
Huh

I projected as a kid once, and I think I know how you feel

>will my body be safe when i'm in the astral plane?
Your body will be safe, absolutely nothing to worry about, as you have multiple energetic bodies, you don't need to worry about dying or possession or anything like that.

>if someone wakes me up, will i return to my body?
If someone wakes you up you will wake up exactly like you normally do

>if i see something super scary, how do i deal with it?
This question is complicated
>>
>>18453699
>This question is complicated
what do you recommend i do?
also,
how do i get back into my body and wake up?
>>
>>18453706
>>18453699
>how do i get back into my body and wake up?
Easy. You can either repeat to yourself "I am back in my body" or you can just will yourself

>what do you recommend i do?
Either ignore it or wake up

Also I have a question for you.

What method are you going to use to astral project?
>>
>>18453715
i have no idea what kinds of names they have or whatever, and i'm VERY new to this sort of thing, so my process will pretty much be
>laying in a comfortable position
>focsing only on breathing, no random thaughts popping up
>relax muscles from feet to head
>hopefully, something will happen...????
i remember feeling a ton of vibrations when i was a kid, so maybe i have to get to that point?
>>
>>18453722
Wew, a lot of the time that method won't work, and if you haven't done it for a while, you might need a more advanced approach.

When I was a kid I was in a very circumstantial environment. You see, my dad taught me about astral projection, so I knew what it was. But more importantly my enviornment was perfect for it, and if you want me to tell you more about that and my dad's experiences with astral projection, but let me get to the point.

Kids, for whatever reason, are more spiritually tumed in. You can debate the reasons for this, but it doesn't matter, and after that young age, it gets harder to do spiritual things (well, at least for most of us).

Anon, tell me how that goes and make a post tomorrow and I will talk with you later about how it went.

If you can't do it, I've developed an experimental way of getting your spiritual capabilities back and even more shit, but as I said it's experimental so it might not be perfect, but better than any other astral projection guide out there.
>>
File: well done!.jpg (29KB, 465x437px) Image search: [Google]
well done!.jpg
29KB, 465x437px
>>18453737
yeah ok. thanks anon.
i'll get back to you tomorrow :D
>>
>>18453737
Not OP but I've tried OPs method several times with no results, so I'm interested in your way
>>
>>18453782
It is 6AM here and I probably should get some sleep, so tomorrow I will make a massive post here on /x/ about other already known and my experimental method.

Mostly my method revolves around developing your mind's eye and fucking with spacial parts of your brain at night.
>>
You should take up lucid dreaming first. It'll teach you how to move and handle yourself in a world that isn't physical, if that makes sense, and get you used to strange sights/sensations.

Sage because knowing my luck you already do and I'm being presumptuous
>>
>>18455038
Im not OP but also intrested newbie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.