[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'd like some help anons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2213.gif (312KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2213.gif
312KB, 267x199px
The title sounds bad, but luckily for you hard core /x/files, this isn't some roleplay bs. I'm looking at enhancing an ability of mine, one that we all have. Some call it a third eye, some call it the second sense, I think those names are retarded. What I'm looking at doing is improving my ability to see my thoughts. To lay out the foundation of what I'm trying to say (because I suck ass at communication), ya know how when you think there's kind of a visual to it but you can't really see it? I know some people when in a half-asleep state or undergoing sensory deprivation or meditating, their thoughts seem a bit more clear and their imagination more vivid. I know with practice I can achieve that, but I'm not looking to become a Buddhist monk for 70 years just to achieve the ability to think clearly. Do you guys know any practices or any foods/drugs I could consume to make those visions when thinking a bit more vivid? I'm looking into getting into meditation, but where I live it's going to be very difficult to clear your mind and senses because I live in a densely populated location that's very loud 24/7.
>>
>>18453575
Try chewing morning glory seeds. The effect is mild but noticeable.
Try to spend time with older people who have already got what you are looking to develop.
>>
>>18453590
Morning glory seeds...
Huh, thanks.
It sounds mildly retarded, but I've actually been working on a recipe for like a smoothie that should help me with this, and currently it mainly consists of almonds and cherries, but I'll definitely add those seeds to the mix.
I'm somewhat looking to make vivid meditation like a new hobby of mine, but I'm not looking for full-faced devotion. I'll definitely try to seek out others who have already achieved what I'm looking at though, I've read a few posts here that sound like they're describing what I'm looking for but I need to make certain it's not just some bs rp.
>>
>>18453598
Don't post an rp troll stock photo next time ;). Try cherry vanilla instead
>>
>>18453575
Start doing some tripping with the Ganzfeld Effect. It's like poor mans sensory deprivation but it gets you used to the state your mind needs to be in to create a visual from minimal input in pretty much any environment.
>>
>>18453590
The morning glory seeds can't be just your ordinary gardening packet. Those are treated with a chemical that will make you nauseous. You either need to harvest the seeds from the plants themselves or buy organic seeds.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.