[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone have any experience with k-holes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: k.png (449KB, 491x492px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
449KB, 491x492px
anyone have any experience with k-holes?
>>
>/x/ - Paranormal
>>
>>18453570
>I'm too stupid to use google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-hole

people tell stories of meeting god and he tells them that they and him are the only things that actually exist.
>>
What
>>
>>18453568
bump.
>>
I have had this experience through DMT, you completely forget about your physical existence and you feel like you go back to the "source" for lack of better words, in this place, you know you are a part of the infinite consciousness database, all that is, was or ever will be, this is where you go when you die, we all are immortal, infinite, we are the void dreaming.
>>
>>18453568
ketamine is my favourite drug, would recommend anyone to take it, however, it's alot more intense (better?) when you mix it with other narcotics like MDMA
>>
>>18454499
I daydream a lot. When I die, can I live in my daydream world?
>>
>>18453568
Yeah Koreans aren't bad. You want good holes though you need to find a little jap
>>
K-holed for hours and stared at my buddy's gargoyle face deco piece that was hanging on his wallet the entire time.

Was fun but absolutely not spiritual or anything
>>
>>18456260
"Wall, not wallet
>>
>>18453568

how accurate is the depiction of K in party monster? that's the only exposure i've really had, not sure if it was overly dramatized or not, but if that's what it's like, i want some
>>
>>18455364
Not you but ((you))
>>
>>18453568
https://erowid.org/chemicals/ketamine/ketamine.shtml
and specifically
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=31
>>
>>18455352
>k is my favorite
Don't overdo it unless you want a synthetic bladder and to feel like you are pissing glass 24/7. Ketamine Induced Bladder Cystitis. Worst pain I've ever experienced.

>narcotic
>MDMA
MDMA is not a narcotic. Narcotic and psychoactive drug are not synonyms. Narcotic specifically refers to pain killing opiates and their derivatives and analogues.

OP the K-hole is a magical place. But it is a lie. Psychedelics are the true teachers, dissociatives are deceivers.
>>
>>18453568
No but I got into your mom's B-hole
>>
>>18455352
Ketamine absolutely does not need to be mixed with any other drugs.

Gotta get the liquid, IM about 100-120mg
>>
Not sure if this technically constitutes as a K-hole. But when I started doing DXM I was taking around 300mg for about 3 weeks, and then I jumped up to 600mg one night. It was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. I coudl remember me being just a little ball of "consciousness" I guess, floating around in outer space. And I was then brought to a hall of some sort with a bunch of pillar-looking things arranged in a circle with a shorter pillar in the middle with a weird ball of energy floating on it. I remember thinking that I OD'd and had died,and this was the afterlife. It was strange because I didn't feel sadness, I just thought. "Oh shit I'm dead. That kinda sucks. Oh well" And then the next thing I remember is being back in my bed with my heart racing, thinking I was surely going to die from a heart attack. I stayed up all night making sure I didn't die. Not sure if thats the same as a K-hole, but I try to stay away from high doses like that, and only dose on every other week or so.
>>
>>18458423
Fag
>>
>>18458974
No, you fucking retard, dxm does not ever constitute a k-hole under any fucking circumstance.
>>
>>18459210
you sure? They're both dissociatives.
>>
>>18458750
wow
>>
>>18461994
i made ur mum say wow when i pull out my dick
>>
>>18459210
a high 3rd plat dose can have very similar effects to a K-hole, not quite the same

I over did it with ketamine and sank into my floor into this purple tinted hell

never had anything like th sinking feeling with dxm, but you can definitely have some similar experiences
>>
>>18455364
No, day dreaming weakens your bonds with the astral realm, the closest state of "reality" to purgatory. Basically, you wouldn't entirely be in the afterlife but literally living the last few seconds/minutes/hours of your life in a semi-infinite state. The more adept you are at lucidity, the longer you could maintain this post-death trance of your own personal universe.
Unfortunately, you're a day dreamer. You'll be lucky to get ten minutes of an after life, even if you did nothing but dedicate your time and energy to being a lucidity pro.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.