[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zodiac killer thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ted cruz.jpg (67KB, 718x920px) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.jpg
67KB, 718x920px
>who was he
>what do his letters mean
>>
cue stupid boring Cruz joke in 3....2....
>>
>>18452791
Why did the voice seem familiar to Bryan Hartnell?

I've seen a fair few new developments that turned out to be nothing, so meh.
>>
>>18452791
did you see the david fincher film? it's very good and is based off of case files
>>
>>18454568
Loooosely based.
Emphasis on loosely.
There are too many holes in the Allen story, once you brush aside the misinfo and cobwebs.
Whoever Texarkana was inspired Zodiac.
Zodiac inspired Earons.
I think Zodiac and Earons are also tied to the ATWAesque and Symbianesque movements of the times as well.
>>
>>18454568
The Fincher film takes a very particular view and leaves out a good deal of evidence. I think a few have said they got misquoted and such.

That said, Hartnell said it was spooky how spot on they got some bits.
>>
>>18454601
I think this is a good point in general. There was so much going on at the time, civil unrest wise, that allowed Zodiac to do what they did. Also a lot of luck if you listen to some of the police statements. This didn't happen in isolation.
>>
File: herniac.png (127KB, 371x271px) Image search: [Google]
herniac.png
127KB, 371x271px
>>18452798
>>
>>18452791
It was probably decentralized group of people that way if one was caught the others could run none of them would have known each others name.
>>
>>18454655
Well, about time!
>>
>>18454885
There are a lot of different styles. Like there seemed to be one thing developing with tying people up and stabbing/shooting/trying to set shit alight. Then it switches to trying to blow up a school bus, then to random stabbings. The very late hitchhiker one was v weird imo. But there is material evidence to link it all up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.