[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suppose this would be the best place to confess. By the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

File: identity-guard.png (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
identity-guard.png
12KB, 250x250px
I suppose this would be the best place to confess. By the end of this thread and any after there will still be a lot questions left unanswered and I doubt anyone will be satisfied by the answers I can give but the function of this thread will serve to get as much of this off my chest as possible.

I lived in Texas during the time of this event and owned a lot of property close to the border. One day while I was out burning some trash I was approached by a group of men claiming to be border patrol and asked if it would be alright if they built on my land. When questioned as to what they would be building they showed me a blueprint of a pretty big facility that looked like it could hold several hundred people. Obviously they were not about to let me look at it for very long but went on to say it was basically a 'guard house' or a place where patrol agents could eat/sleep/live. This sits with me fine considering I'm against illegal immigration and wasn't about to turn them down once they indicated the amount of money they would give me.(56,000) a year.

I'm relatively young, inherited the land from my grandfather who passed away in 2008 and sharing some useless piece of property almost a mile away for that amount of money was a good deal. Two months later, I am forced to use an home made tractor path just to get off the property. They set up huge razor ribbon fences and wouldn't so much as let me LOOK in their direction. It was sketchy but on occasion I'd get a visit from one of them just to check on me and make sure no one is bothering me - I took this the other way around as in they were making sure I was staying away. (c)
>>
So here is what happened next. After making it a real hassle to get off the property I actually complained to the guy who had been visiting me and asked if I could use the main road to get out. Originally this wasn't part of the deal and I'm stupid as hell and didn't have the foresight to realize how annoying it would be to drive four extra miles to get off my own land. The guy didn't seem to pleased but understood. The very next day I was presented with an ID. I couldn't find a picture of what the image actually looked like but it is similar to the OP without the circle. The first red flag was the photo ID.

My 'mug shot' from 2001 was actually on the picture and they made no attempt to hide the fact they somehow had access to my criminal record.(Bar fighting, resisting arrest). I wasn't to happy about that but in the end I couldn't be to upset since I had use of the road again. When I passed through the gate I could tell it was very formal every time. Same 'ID please', same 'Have a nice day'. The guard in the little box knew me, saw me working sometimes yet every single time treated me as if having never seen me before. He had a glossy eyed expression, always stood at attention and never once looked away from the road. They didn't carry rifles but did have pistols of some kind.

Also, another complaint was the facilities lights. They were so bright it made my cows nervous and shy to go to the good field where I had previously let them graze.
>>
>>18452441
for 20 bucks anyone can access your criminal record. If you're making up stories do some research bc this doesnt sound as nefarious as you think it does.
>>
Few months later everything had become very routine and the guard in the box actually lightened up around me when I would mimic what he was going to say before he could say it. Sharing a laugh with someone so fucking stiff is a good feeling I think. We were not allowed to communicate at all as far as I know outside of that very daily two minute meeting. We did however get a chance to chat once he was off work. I met him in town when I was buying fertilizer. He actually approached me but was pretty stiff as if human contact was irregular to him. Basically the conversation was about as generic as you could make it but the entire time it felt like he wanted to tell me something but wouldn't. I can play that much off as him just being new to the area and working a new job. We parted ways, I went home.

That evening I brought out my rifle and with the money had purchased a really awesome 3x9 deer scope I intended to use on the coyotes that tried to prey on my calves.(almost never happens). While sighting it in if you could even call it that I heard gunshots coming from up the road, very loud gunshots and saw someone killed for the first time in front of me. When you're holding a gun and see violence just happen your first instinct is to get ready for whatever. I trained the scope to where the noise had come from. A mexican guy had been shot to death by some of the border patrol members while running away. After this happened I didn't see much else besides a few SUV's surround him and then vanish back into the facility.

This shit was happening right next to where I was living.
>>
Continue please ?!?!?!?
>>
Is that all?
>>
>Skeleton.jpg
>Still Waiting
>>
File: Zdzisław Beksiński - 18.jpg (74KB, 501x600px) Image search: [Google]
Zdzisław Beksiński - 18.jpg
74KB, 501x600px
OP ded
>>
OP what the fuck

you cant leave us hanging. I sincerely hope you're not dead
>>
My group and I are listening. Continue.
>>
OP obviously heard a knock on his front door...
>>
>>18452463
>A mexican guy had been shot to death
I love a happy ending
>>
File: 39kkfk031f.png (193KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
39kkfk031f.png
193KB, 500x683px
>>18452463
and?

what are you getting off of your chest?

sounds like you did good and helped America keep Mexicans out
>>
>>18453530
Edgy
>>
>>18453213
>ło ja pierdole
>>
OP goddammit I didn't read your RP bs for you to fuck off
>>
>at the end of this thread there will be a lot of unanswered questions.

Well that part of your story was true OP. Finish the story you cheesedick.
>>
>>18452457
but they shined bright lights at his cattle
>>
obvious FEMA death camp
>>
OP is dead
>>
>>18453530
Kek
>>
>OP ded
>>
OP here. It's 4chan guys. I don't exactly spend a lot of time here and a lot of what I'm telling you sounds cliche and hard to believe. Even as I type it I'm thinking in my head no one is going to believe this shit because even though I actually saw it happen in front of me I still can't process an actual murder taking place so close to me. It's almost surreal, like you actually can't process it in your head at first and you have to contemplate what the fuck is going on.

I'll continue since you guys seem patient enough to hear me out. Basically what happened next is the part that scared me. We'll call this guy 'Mike', same one as mentioned above who checked up on me. He basically comes over with another guy who waits outside and asks me to sit down. It's weird having someone tell you to sit in your own home. He was to the point and obviously didn't want to be there having to explain anything to me but they knew I saw what had happened which brings me to 'document 1'. It is one of those high profile legal things where you aren't permitted to discuss anything you might have seen or you get prosecuted or some shit. I'll admit, I was a little scared both at the thought of being put in jail or them just not paying me anymore. I didn't even bother to read it because I was busy listening to the sounds right outside my front door. Eventually I worked up the nerve to ask what had happened and he hesitated a little but let me know a little something about that event at least. Basically they had found this group of 'coyotes' is what we call them in Texas, basically drug runners or human traffickers who are paid by illegals to get across the border. He was being questioned about the location of his group and ended running. Mikes exact words here ' We were afraid that he might get away and alert his group somehow that we were looking for them. ' This actually seemed like a reasonable story but anything sounds reasonable when you've just seen a murder right?
>>
>>18452427

I don't hear from Mike for almost a week. I was actually heading into town and going through the gate when he stopped me and waved me over. There is a large bright yellow box painted on the ground where I'm supposed to stop my car(worth mentioning, this place is extremely organized). Anyways, Mike comes over and asks if I'm looking for work. I'm running a ranch which is basically just morning labor and nothing to do until evening usually. I asked what kind of work and he said building fences, installing electrical equipment, nothing to advanced and nothing I don't already know how to do. More money is always welcome in my book so I'm not about to turn him down. Following week I found myself on the outskirts of my property putting up new fences - a bonus to the deal was that all the land inside the fence I was permitted to let my cows graze on. It took me around four months to finish the entire job and I got the feeling they didn't hire a big company to do this because it would attract to much attention, nothing uncommon about a rancher putting up fence. Oh, and yeah the fence wasn't very normal looking. I had to drive these giant metal beams into the ground and digging one hole for them took almost an hour. It was physically painful work but the pay was good and as I mentioned before I like money. I eventually enlist my cousin to come and help me finish up but it's a project that never seems to be done. We did eventually finish though, I don't actually know how long this thing was but it kept me occupied for almost ten hours a day and the best part honestly was that nothing weird happened while I was out working. My cousin was coming over to drink with me but I was out in the pasture bringing the cows back up and when he drove through the tractor trail he said he saw some guys at my house but kept his distance and waited for them to leave. I told him to stay away from the guys there, which he did but now he's informing me they may have been in my house.
>>
>>18455100
That all?
>>
>>18455100

dude don't leave us hanging. real or not this is interesting.
>>
>>18455100
hurry the fuck up
>>
>>18456041
>which he did but now he's informing me they may have been in my house.

everything up to that line was past tense. maybe that's the end of the story.
>>
>>18456050

wtf i dont see any thing about tents your retaded.
>>
>>18456057
>tense
lol
>>
>>18456057
Keks for days
>>
Interesting and plausible I canbelieve this is real murdering criminals is normal to the American government bit this border control sounds a bit sketchy and I doubt it's a official place. I want ti hear the rest of this if op isn't killed first
>>
>>18455100
PRE TYPE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18455100
care to share the "facilitie" pictures from the distance ? surely you have pictures ?
>>
OP here, it's Christmas and I'm a little busy. I'll bring you guys some pictures and more to the story when I get back home this evening.
>>
>>18456594
doooooo it
>>
>>18456594
yes please
>>
Bumping. Don't let us down, OP :)
>>
tl;dr?
>>
>>18459800
A Mexican was shot to death
>>
OP let us pretend your story is real, if the fuckers pay you big money to be quiet, go in your house when you are not there don't you think they are also spying on your internet activity? of this shit is real you probably should be already persecuted by that 'document' or suicided
>>
>>18459813
so its YLYL?
>>
>>18459830
Did you read the story? It's quite obvious that this took place in the past. Or do you just lack reading comprehension skills?

My money's on the latter.
>>
File: 180px-Welles-1980_01.jpg (10KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Welles-1980_01.jpg
10KB, 180x222px
>lights
>fertilizer
they were growing pot lmao
>>
>>18459849
read the last sentence, story ends in the present you mongrel
>>
So, being paid to keep quiet about unreported murders is normal in Texas. Kek. This is stuff that kills you, when you sing this song.
>>
Tell us more OP
>>
op is kill
>>
Waiting on OP...
>>
rip
>>
OP if this is real and you wanted to get this off your chest,
why would you not tell your story when you actually had time to do so?
if I had a story I just HAD to let be known. I wouldn't slowly tell it over like 4 days.
Unless of course you killed OP and are trying to discredit his story by taking forever to post and acting contrary to OPs original intentions.
but that's just crazy, isn't it?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
You think PEOPLE FROM TEXAS ARE DUMB???
>>
>>18455056
you mean to tell me that right when you were dicking around with your gun they shot someone? Seems too coincidental
>>
Op dead confirmed
>>
>>18462093

thnx for the update.
>>
Hey OP, wake up !
>>
Bump

Op is dead, Mike found the thread
>>
oh shit fucking government
>>
OP is dead
>>
Mike when yku get rid of OP's body please continue to tell the story
>>
tomorrow
>>
OP here I'm too scared to continue, I'm sorry everyone
>>
>>18454535
Kek
>>
Keep going OP, keep going !
>>
>>18466129
You've already told part of the story, may as well tell the rest. They are gonna come regardless now
>>
>>18466394
Really? Kek
>>
You'll always be welcome in Mexico, OP.
>>
5/10 creepypasta
>>
>>18466129
Fuck off Mike, we know you're not OP.
>>
bump keep it rollin
>>
Nigguuuh imma need moar story here
>>
Stop bumping idiots
OP is ded
>>
hopebump
>>
bumping, i need entertainment
>>
bumpetybump
>>
>>18455100
Now I realized that this shit was posted like last week.... No sense in bumping guys
>>
OP ded
>>
Mike could at least have the courtesy to tell us what the fuck is happening on OP's land. It's not like 10 anons on 4chan are gonna do anything.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.