[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpreation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1482186840238.gif (97KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1482186840238.gif
97KB, 498x594px
Haven't seen this thread lately... So I'll start with my dream, if someone could interpretate it for me would be nice.

>Recently broke up with gf.
>In a dream, I am driving a car around busy city, she's my ex is sitting next to me, and there are 2 other young women in back of my car
>Arrive at some old house, walk in with my ex, some old lady is inside
>Old lady takes us around house, then instructs me to start a fire in some old fireplace
>My ex watches as I start to ignite fire and I instantly woke up, at the moment it just ignited.

I have no idea, dreammods or else give too vague explanations.
>>
Your dream is telling you to anal fuck the next old lady you come across.
>>
>>18452279
Hmm, yes well you clearly are having dreams about your girlfriend, that is interesting. It seems you also own a motor vehicle, at least in your dreams, since you are driving around. Hmm. It seems that there may be a lot of people in this 'city' as you call it, as you mention it being busy. So probably, there are quite a lot of people living there. Hmm. The house you mention could have been built a long time ago, as you mention it was old. Likewise, the lady may have been born a while ago, since you also mention her being old. It seems like this house also has a fireplace, very interesting, I get this feeling because you say that there is a fireplace, hmm? I also feel that this fireplace could be old too, as old or perhaps even older than the house itself, since you mention it being old. It's all very interesting stuff and there is just so much it could all mean. Hmm. I feel as though you are being watched, as you say your ex watches you. And it seems as if a fire is started as you say you ignite the fire. Again, there are lots of things it could mean. Hmm. Are you a firestarter in reality? Hmm. It would seem that the dream ends here, as you say you woke up at this point. I can assuredly tell you that this means the dream has reached its conclusion, and that your body feels rested enough to wake itself up. As to the rest, there are many many things it could mean. I just don't know, though.

Hope this has helped you find some answers pet.
>>
>>18452279
What emotion did you feel after you woke up?
>>
>>18452327
Feelings are for faggots,.but I had a boner
>>
>>18452330
feelings are indeed for faggots but when your brain wants to tell you something it makes you feel something right after you wake up either happy/fear/sad/guilt/excitement/etc

Then you want to bone your ex and you are a fagget
>>
>>18452323
Are you linkara?
>>
>>18452372
I boned her once after breakup... shouldnt it be over?
>>
>>18452279
so anon im not expert but i am ok at this but dont count as gospel. Your in you car so that represents you are directing your life if you are the driver, in your life is also your ex whom is next to you or closer then the other females, so in the BACK of your mind (like the car you are considering relationship with other women, or contemplating it due to the recent break up. the old house you arrive at represents your relationship which could mean you have been going out with this girl for a while (house representing your foundation with this girl and the fact the house is old meaning it has lasted a long time, at least in your mind.) The Old last represents wisdom or being wise, taking you around the house is you contemplating your relationship, you then are instructed to light the fire or for better terms ignite. Like re-igniting your old relationship. So in summery. You feel you are strongly directing or are directing your life, you are contemplating your relationship with your girlfriend and also maybe other relationships instead.(The other females) You are thinking atm that it is wise to re ignite your relationship with your recent e, or are contemplating it at the least. Remember these are not facts and re entering the relationship is up to you, your decision and direction (you are in the driving seat). Thank you Anon i like practicing i am a very amateur dream studier. How do you feel about this interpretation? Forgive the wall of hard to read txt, it is late.
>>
>>18452279
The old Lady* not the old last sorry its late.
>>
>>18452443
Well yeah,thats how it is. I feel like I should reenter relationship, it's that I am the only one who wants that.
>>
start a NEW fire.
>>
I have started keeping a dream journal recently and i ve noticed that all my dreams take place in like 3-4 different locations-worlds. Is this my gateway to the astral realm?
>>
>>18452279
You mention you have your ex with you, sitting next to you nonetheless, supposedly she is still close to you. The house could be a place you once felt at home, the fire could be the love you and your ex once shared. Two other young women could represent other possible persuits for love but as you say, your ex was standing next to you as you lit the fireplace, perhaps a sign for your to reignite the love you once shared with your ex? The old lady? I'm not quite sure what she represents.
>>
I had a dream last night that I went to the church my family used to go to every Sunday. The priest there was the same one who was there when I was a kid. I must have remembered that he was moved to a different diocese because he said something along the lines of "hey folks, I know it has been awhile..". Anyone want to make any guesses?
>>
>>18455255
A while... maybe your spiritual needs aren't fullfilled? When was last time you went to church.

Btw, I am only one who never has heard anything in a dream, only visuals?
>>
>>18455262
Havent been to church in years because I've become kind of disillusioned with the whole thing. I suppose I could be seeking for some kind of spirituality tho.
To answer your question, I will occasionally have dreams in which it seems like there is no sound. Pretty weird. But generally the only sounds I hear in dreams are voices of myself and other people.
>>
>>18452279
I had a dream the other night. I was being forced to be in a parade that was going through a cafeteria. During said parade, I successfully made a table, some food and a random black chick disappear, then reappear, by giving them a thumbs up. After this I leave the cafeteria, and sit outside, next to some train tracks, with some people who seem like they're friends. I attempt to make more shit disappear but nothing happens. Then I woke up.
>>
I've successfully predicted the future in several occasions by analyzing my own dreams. However I still don't feel confident in my abilities. Are there any anons out there who can give me advice on oneiromancy?
>>
>>18452372
What if all I all I feel right when I wake up is to go back to sleep?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.