[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help me, I'm a beginner here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fuzzy-magick.png (61KB, 320x85px) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy-magick.png
61KB, 320x85px
I have performed a summoning ritual for demon. Is it normal to have strong winds?
and when will the demon(s) appear/manifest themselves to me?
>>
As far as i know the wind could already have been the manifestation. Hoped you banished the summoned demon afterwards otherwise you could be in for some trouble if its true what i read in here (never tried myself only looked through some threads in here)
>>
Idk on the wind probably depends where you are at...Top of mountain is windy...In your mom's basement maybe thwind could be paranormal...As to the appearance maybe once you get off the net....Now get out of my X with this shit...Oh proof or it didn't happen anon
>>
>>18451287
What do you mean by "trouble"?
>>
Funny how these threads say all that but you can't take one pic for proof anon...Get off my X anon
>>
>>18451311
Demons like to fuck around at times and not show them even though you successfully summoned them. Thats why after every sunmoning you are supposed to banish the demon again or he may will stick around to do whatever. The pentagram you usually use is to protect you from any ill will of the demon. If you summon one and break the pentagram you let anything you summoned free unless you banished it before breaking it.
Thats why you always do that wether something showed itself to you or not.

At least thats what i read in some threads. I have not really looked into that stuff. All that stuff is also implying you believe in demons and shit which i dont rule out but am sceptic since i never experienced something supernatural myself. But i cant believe all the reports are from nutjobs or liers either
How bad it can get with the demons and whatever else might answered your summoning noe idea
>>
>>18451326
Easy for proof of you just record the event and yet no one has, imagine that...And I am not saying it's bullshit, but I am saying proof or it didn't happen
>>
>>18451333
Im pretty sure OP is bullshitting too, but what if not? What if he is bullshitting and someone who by chance has this problem is looking for advice here? If that is the case by not answering we deny help to someone in need. If he is bullshitting or imagining i only wasted 2-3 minutes typing that which i can live with but someone haunted by a demon might not be able to live with it
>>
>>18451281
Stop roleplaying you delirious faggot
>>
>>18451281
>I have performed a summoning ritual for demon
Mmk.
>Is it normal to have strong winds?
Relatively. The spirit world can cause temporary disturbances, but the key word here is temporary. Then can make a storm appear out of no where, but they won't cause a year long drought just to make a point.
>when will the demon(s) appear/manifest themselves to me?
When you've reached the right state of mind. A group of practitioners can summon a demon, but only those attuned will see it.

It's also important that it have something it can manifest itself through. This is why incense is traditionally an important part of invocation as the summoned spirit is meant to use the smoke to manifest.

Koetting of Smoke a Living Meth covers invocation pretty well, I'd suggest you look up some of his works, especially the Invocation of Azazel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3PbU2BsHFjySvk3sdBltpA
>>
>>18451411
I've used incense in my ritual
>>
>>18451281
Any help?
>>
>>18452686
???
>>
>>18451281
Any help???
>>
>>18454127
Your best bet is probably waiting for one of the goethic demons general thread or whatever or waiting for the demon summoningthreads which usually are up all the time (except for right now as it seems). People in there should be able to help you then.

But instead of asking how to summon properly i would ask about the right safety meassures and what to do if you fuck up first as you seem to not even know to banish the demon afterwards no matter what.
>>
>>18452686
>>18454127
You've been given help already.
If you're not interested in listening you should probably go fuck miles of off because no demon will listen to a little bitch.
>>
Did you perform the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram before even attempting such a thing? If not you are fucking dumb as shit and should never pick up an occult book again.
>>
>>18454323
>>18454360
>>18454734

I've used blood and semen to charge a sigils that I have drawn two times
>>
>>18451281
On facebook
>>
Dont banish him hes lonely
>>
Really lonely
>>
>>18454734
What do you mean by that?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.