[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pill me on wicca and witchcraft please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Wicca-Pentacle-circumscribed.jpg (18KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
Wicca-Pentacle-circumscribed.jpg
18KB, 283x283px
Can someone please red pill me on wicca and witchcraft? I'm genuinely interested in learning more about it. What are some good books, sites, etc to look into? Also, if you are a wiccan, what is your take on christo-witches and trinitarian wicca?
>>
File: 1455418587504.png (82KB, 914x716px) Image search: [Google]
1455418587504.png
82KB, 914x716px
>>18451063
Guy decides to extrapolate on old pagan/hermetic rtuals and practises. Ends up getting him some of that second-wave feminist ass instead of any actual enlightenment.

Fast forward 50 years. Pseudo intellectual high school goth kids are so mad at not being able to make friends that they chant in the woods and pretend they're worth more than the popular girls.
>>
>>18451528

this.

So much this.
>>
File: redpill iceberg.png (315KB, 1000x1032px) Image search: [Google]
redpill iceberg.png
315KB, 1000x1032px
>>18451063

Witch Crafting, by Phyllis Currott
-and-
The Kybalion (circa early 20th century, its available online). Has nothing to do with tree of life or kabbalah bullshit, only has a similar spelling.

Also you need to focus heavily on developing your Intuition, the sense inside you that knows if something is inherently true or not. Using divination tools such as a Pendulum or Tarot Cards can help you out alot with that since the answers can be subjective and it forces the subconscious to chime in to reveal what the actual answer is.
> this will bunkerbuster through misinformation, half truths, and yield you as close a picture to the Actual Way Things Are

Additionally, to develop past religion straight into spirituality and (pure red pills) I suggest you look up youtube videos of interviews with somebody named "Tanaath". They are audio only and last several hours apiece.
> do not listen to "channelings" because they're all bogus, they may have some valid information in them but its only designed to get you to swallow the misinformation, they even validate it with saying you should use your intuition to take what you will from it. Damn disclaimers.

> christo-witches
an abomination, in truth these people were just christians and didnt want to let go of their fear of hellfire and damnation but wanted to add the new awareness they had of things (which werent mentioned in the bible).

They could have upgraded this to straight Spirituality but they kept the limiting aspects of their christianity and that sucks.
> the cosmos abhors limitations

TLDR there's no point in turning Wiccan unless you're going to also go full blown Spiritual and start treating your religious practices as a Science that you can apply (to make your life better, other people's lives better).

Also you've gotta Love yourself enough to be Selfish, but keep it in balance with being helpful to others. Lotta new-agers forget that and become doormats.

Stay Away From:
> Crowley shit
> Necronomicon
>>
>>18451528
>>18451555
Pleb tier understanding.

>>18451570
>stay away from Crowleyshit
>has zero clue about the contents of Crowley's corpus
>stay away from a fake grimoire made by Wasserman et al for shits 'n' giggles.

>>18451063
Here's your redpill:
http://desuarchive.org/his/thread/2000172/#2000172
A Historical Defense of Witchcraft and Paganism:
>I've seen a large surge in the amount of people asserting, ironically or not, that various religious ideologies such as neopaganism and witchcraft are ahistorical roleplaying. Usually cited in these criticisms are materials like Graves or Murray having been shown to be essentially pulling things from their ass. Gardner often get criticized for cribbing materials from Crowley, and the discussion gets left at that. But, what if this isn't actually the case? The folks leveling these criticisms clearly haven't done any serious anthro-historical research on the topics of witchcraft since the 70's, because there's been a complete pile of texts published in academic currents that argue for compartmentalization of practices not relying on Murray's witch-cult hypothesis.
>>
File: due process burn in hell.jpg (13KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
due process burn in hell.jpg
13KB, 300x237px
>>18451570
(cont'd)
No those arent my understandings on the redpill iceberg, I just borrowed it because of most of the topics on it.

Also stay the fuck away from Satanist and demon-conjuring stuff. They're alot more skilled than you are and can misconstrue your statements as they please, and its not really worth trying to bind them as slaves because...
> you already have more power untapped inside you than they have to offer

Good cleansing technique that should lay waste to most negativity, baddies, and even cut connections:
The Violet Fire

Use visualization, the chanted invocations do not work.

Picture the thing, concept, person, or area you want cleared as if its on fire with translucent purple flames. They dont have to appear vigorous because the energy that is summoned has a cutting and penetrative effect already (kinda like a disintegration ray sorta).

This isnt just a subconscious tool like imagning lightning or a blue arc of energy for forming a spell circle. This is a cosmic energy and this is what its purpose is, and there's no limit to it.
> Side effect is it can leave you feeling sleepy
> and it tends to eradicate energy leaving an empty space, since all energies involved are transformed to a uber high frequency and then leaks out
> so now you know how it hurts baddies - all their energy goes away and it gets rid of all their chi too, and it can screw them up internally as well, especially vampires

pic related, just imagine the fire is a cooler blue/purple combo
>>
File: full-large.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
full-large.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Pic related is Garndners charter for the OTO given to him by Crowley himself. Thelema light is all it is, with no connection to actual witchcraft which often uses trappings of Catholicism
>>
>>18451591
Gardner, Crowley, and Spare all claimed an Essex succession. The more I read on historical witchcraft, the more I'm inclined to buy that there was a trad. craft coven in operation, Spare being the best evidence for his variant integration of Agrippan sigilizations, until then mostly an occult footnote, outside use on certain witch bottles.
>>
>>18451601
eh, it reminds me more of the stories told by certain teachers in the martial arts community. " I learned everything from a great master I chanced to encounter while traveling the globe. No, I cannot tell you where or his name but he was the greatest master of kung fu thats ever been born."
>>
File: kek is pissed.jpg (119KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
kek is pissed.jpg
119KB, 800x534px
>>18451578

> crowley
> yes lets sacrifice children to get access to energies that we can start producing again ourselves if we set our mind to it
yeahhh.. no

good con game is to give you something you already got but with a poison pill, and at a cost

Also Tree Of Life bullshit is fake, its an archon demiurge trap and it has no bearing on the way real metaphysics works. Instead it gets you locked into a cycle of malevolence that eventually results in you being evil and thinking thats a good thing. Crowleys work seems to focus alot on kabbalah and the tree of life so there you go.
> Everything associated with it must burn

I kill archons (lots and lots of notches on my belt) and I can feel their BS and anything linked to it.

The Tree of Life BS has no bearing on the way I understand reality to be, and I use my understandings to achieve results.

> eventually the Demiurge will die too, but not in our lifetimes. Multiverse agents such as myself are responsible for this, outsiders sent in to deal with the mess in this universe.

> hey guess what, coming in from the outside means we've got unlimited resources and power to spare, since there's alot more out there than there is in here.
>>
>>18451609
>> crowley
>> yes lets sacrifice children to get access to energies that we can start producing again ourselves if we set our mind to it

Children in this context is a euphemism for jizz mate. Every time he talks about sacrificing children its actually about jacking off.
>>
>>18451608
It's hard to argue with the witch bottles in museums.

>>18451609
>yes lets sacrifice children
You ever read the footnotes in MTP your did you just close the book?

>Tree Of Life bullshit is fake
Pretty sure it's been in practice at some form or another since Ezekiel, but don't let reality stop you from your aesthetic memeing.

>I kill archons (lots and lots of notches on my belt)
That's funny, I work them daily. Archons are Neoplatonic before Gnostic, and fairly benign, but again, don't let that stop ya.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.