[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf /x/ did I experience a genuine glitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Green text for story's sake
pic related

>texting gf
>on computer too
>tin foil hat type shit you know
>immediately begin to recognize i've seen this before
>but not in my dreams
>just literally been in this place of position
>having triggered deja vu heavily because of this i challenge myself
>i knew my gf was about to reply back and tell me they had pizza
>deliberately check this by texting her asking if they had pizza
>wouldn't you fucking know they do
>at this point my deja vu feeling intensifies

WHAT FORM OF AUTISTIC PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA DO I HAVE /x/
>>
>>18450741
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18450750

Am I a little bit psychic? How can I further train this? Is this an effect of my months of spiritual seeking and meditations?

Is my third eye awakening? waddup
>>
>>18450741
But that's impossible, anon. You don't have a gf.
>>
File: 1482272409353.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482272409353.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>18450941
Smoke weed man. It helps.
>>
>>18450955
if used wisely*
>>
>>18450955
oh yeah I have an MFLB, I was high at the time I believe.

>>18450954
u got me there man
>>
>>18450941

Learn how to become aware of it when you're sober, so that you don't need the plant to achieve the same results any longer.
>>
>>18450741
dude this happened to me earlier a few months ago when I was visiting my GF's uncle's place for the first time, I was sitting there and I had deja vu, like I knew everyone, like I had known my gf long before I met her, that I knew her brothers, and remember sitting on that couch trying to come up with song lyrics for the game we were playing, it was like re-living it in every detail.
>>
It's because you're already dead and this is just your life flashing before your eyes.
>>
>>18450741

Pizza is a massive trigger...

...I know it sounds funny but try in all caps...

here I'll give you a good one...

BOY HOWDY DO I EVER LIKE ME SOME CHEESE PIZZA! GOD ALMIGHTY IT'S LIKE SATAN'S ITALIAN PASTA SUPREME DREAM FOOD! THE RAGU! GEE WIZ THE DAMNED RAGU! IT'S LIKE ALL THE BLOOD IN ALL OF FINAL FANTASY DRAINED INTO THIS RAGU! THE SPICIEST OF MEATBALLS! THE MOST GARLIC DRUG OF BREAD! ONE FANCY PIZZA PIE! STRAIGHT OUT OF THE OVEN!!!
>>
>>18451019

Also, try going cross-eyed and jiggling abunch and making fake "timetravel" turbulence noises...

...I know it sounds funny...

THIS IS HOW DA VINCI DID IT I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT WHATEVER LOL
>>
>>18450741
Predictive Matrix Analysis: Run the algorithms as follows...
1) How often does she eat pizza? Is there a pattern she may follow that you have unconsciously recognized? Keep in mind, it's also possible that *she* may not recognize this pattern.
2) Who bought the pizza and why? Was this something planned? Is it possible that she may have told you about this prior, but you didn't determine it to be important enough to remember except in some unconscious manner?
3) What was the context of the situation she was in? Is it a party, or some gathering where a number of people would need food? Is pizza an extremely likely solution for the needs of the context, and thus makes sense to the situation?
4) What details can you also match up? Were you able to determine the toppings as well? How clearly can you see the scene? Try writing down or sketching all the details you can and then matching them up against hers (note: you'd have to independently note these details and then compare written notes in order to avoid the power of suggestion affecting agreement).
5) What were the specific triggers for this event? Can you determine a throughline that you can practice in order to raise your awareness? Was your discussion one that would prime you toward apophenia (the sensation of patterns in objectively random data)?
>>
>>18451041
This. I like you.
>>
>>18450741
Ur made up gf is fat af who needs 2 fuckin pizzas lol
>>
>>18450741
oh my fucking god, is your gf and pizza is extremely common, I don't get if you are being a troll or just terribly stupid. this triggers me

it's called coincidence, people get them all the time.

>omg anon, how I mean HOW how! did you know we were eating carbs! wtf anon ur so cool!
>>
>>18451286
Coincidence is getting increasingly common.
>>
>>18450741
how often do you experience this and have you ever experienced it when sober?
>>
>>18450741
Did you know you can crop photos?
>>
because evry1 obsess pizza
>>
>>18451022
why tf did I do it
>>
>>18451225
''we''
>>
>>18451084
Thanks; right back atcha :)

Honestly, keeping a solid grip of the probability of events like this is literally the only way I've even been able to maintain something close enough to sanity to continue functioning in society (and there have been a few times that I haven't).

It's not that magic doesn't exist, but that we don't really have a social context to express it.

OP, if you can reconcile your experience with all five of those points and it still remains inexplicable, then yes - you appear to have encountered information from outside your specific perspective in space-time. This actually happens all the time, and in ways we either don't notice or rationalize as "coincidence." I think it's very important that we stop ignoring and rationalizing it away, though, because irrationality is literally embedded in everything we are and do. We just can't keep calling false positives on things that are a natural extrapolation of data is all. I'd be curious to hear your responses to these questions (>>18451041), and am absolutely open to the possibility that you somehow "tapped in" to your girlfriend's consciousness in a way not traditionally possible.
>>
>>18452014

This is a rough idea of what you could be experience, specifically the idea of gathering intelligence outside of his perceptions of space-time.

>>18450741

The fact you came across this information isn't particularly noteworthy. However the fact he was able to extrapolate enough information from the event to accurately predict a near-future action is remarkable. Most people that try and train themselves to divine never manage to do what you have done naturally. You may have a gift, anon. Pursue this.
>>
>>18451408

May the light a the lord shine upon ye!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.