[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: skull.png (77KB, 173x214px) Image search: [Google]
skull.png
77KB, 173x214px
Hi /x/ I'm an 18 y/o male. Over the past few weeks i have had a change of heart in respect to magic. I was wondering if anyone could explain it to me?
>>
Magik? Everyone knows that you have to remain pure till age 30 friend. The more you know *tips fedora*
>>
>>18449859
But why?
>>
>>18449868
Why? Why?! You dare to ask why? Why not just listen and heed my advice young neophyte.
>>
>>18449853

Magic is the usage of will to alter reality so that it aligns with the desires of the worker. Something to keep in mind is that being simple does not mean it's easy.
>>
>>18449893
This
>>
>>18449893
could you possible give a little deeper explanation. less simplified?
>>
>>18449955

That is the single deepest truth of magic. Chants, rituals, movements, props, all of that is a crutch to help focus the workers will towards an end.
>>
>>18449853
What was the change?
>>
>>18449853
If you're trying to get into magic, you have to know one important principal: Magic is both real and not real. Opposites in intrinsically connected. You must fully believe and fully doubt the existence of magic because both are true. This truth is the source of everything.
>>
>>18450004
The change was me feeling like if i put time into this it could work, and my dreams.
>>
>>18449853
Everything is consciousness.
Consciousness is everything.
You become what you think about.
>>
>>18450079
Do you have any specific faith?
>>
>>18450089
is it possible to achieve external gains, stuff like alchemy? When you guys use magic whats it for?
>>
>>18449853
magic is just using your willpower to effect reality.
>>
>>18450100
Not really I just think of everything as either matter or energy.
>>
>>18450107
There is no such thing as external. The only alchemy that can be done is with your own soul.
>>
>>18450117
That's good, that means you are free to start learning about magic from all walks of life.

Anything you wanted to do specifically or learn?

Do you want to stay in the light or dive into the dark?

Personally I choose the dark path years ago. It was absolute hell for quite some time but things are so much better now than where I started I'm glad I did what I did.
>>
when you lower yourself to the magic using realm theirs no going back for a long time. You open yourself up to the whims of people that literally want to make themselves crazier to make themselves feel like gods in their own minds. you start attracting these people and its all a big shit show. stay above it and laugh, and theirs not shit they can do with all the magic in the world. Take the plunge, and you're at their discretion until you figure it out, and they dont just have classes on this shit.
>>
>>18450107
Magic allows you to gain the only thing that matters; control.
>>
>>18450126
Well I have always really enjoyed windstorms. Maybe weather stuff?

Both I guess whatever is the most interesting.
>>
>>18450140
So controlling the weather?

Indians and many other native cultures have spells and charms for this.

Modern witch craft also has a branch that is geared more toward nature and inside there there would be some more charms/spells.

As for light vs dark : The dark is very powerful, not as powerful as the light but the light is harder to use to it's full potential. It's rather easy to get a contract and sign away your soul for enlightenment (hell I sold mine for absolute protection years ago and they have kept their word.)

Demons can be tricky creatures. I guess I can say more if you are interested.
>>
>>18450159
please continue.
>>
>>18450319
Are you stupid, anon? Rule number one of magic is not to listen to anyone who claims to know how it works.

>Demons can be tricky creatures
>>
humans are two spirals, one rising up one falling down

as above so below
>>
>>18450159
Aren't souls pretty devalued to trade them for big things?
>>
>>18450602
souls are the most valuable commodity
>>
>>18450627
There's over 7billion souls as of right now. Some anons in the past have said you cannot ask for a lot of things in exchange.
>>
>>18450639
each soul is a tiny infinity

that anon was wrong or lying
>>
From vampirism to sigils magic is simply energy manipulation. U should try praying ;)
>>
File: gotchu homie!.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
gotchu homie!.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>18449859
*Tips le fedora back

Op the hell are You sayin
>>
You guys are as cool as me. =]
>>
>>18450159

This anon is right.

Sad price to pay though.

Come back.
>>
File: MAGA.png (221KB, 594x530px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
221KB, 594x530px
Sorry I got really high and forgot about this.

>>18450319
Demons can be summoned if you know the right sigil. You would mainly be contacting demon princes as they are the ones who have the most power. You can google all this stuff and find out what their circle is and which one you would want to summon.

>>18450602
We can completely remake a human body in the lab. grow our own organs, make skin, muscles, veins, a brain, everything. We can stick wires into that brain and shock it at just the right places to make that body do whatever we want, but the moment we stop it collapses to the floor. That thing that powers you is your soul. Giving that up is basically worse than death as your consciousness is stuck in a dying husk.

>>18450675
I am back friend. Doubt any of you yucks are still here. I'll back in the morning if I remember.
>>
>>18450946
So how do you guys know this shit works?
>>
File: sorcerer1.jpg (26KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
sorcerer1.jpg
26KB, 500x356px
>>18449853
Hi goy. I am new here too. I just learned that I have the power of the "evil eye". (ty /x/)

Fucking real life magics and shit. Kinda questioning what if other folklores and other fairytales that might really be true. I thought I was special and was so confident in myself thinking I was special, but I am not. Now I am fearful of these magics.
>>
but how did you know magic really worked?>>18451274
>>
File: 1481414549118.jpg (110KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1481414549118.jpg
110KB, 660x495px
>cancer OP asks about magic
>the thread gets swarmed by new age faggots

Typical day on /x/.
>>
File: Good Luck (2).png (47KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Good Luck (2).png
47KB, 600x700px
>>18451279
Please allow me to share with you. I wish people death. They die soon after. Evil people. I thought it was luck. So I keep wishing it death. An entire house full of dogs and cats. Those animals were suffering endlessly so I granted them peace and to punish the evil owner. It isn't even only death luck wishes. ANYTHING I can imagine it happens. Reality changes just so my curse will work. Yes this is scary. I guess it should be, but ONLY to those whom are evil. Half the time I do not curse death but only to make the evil person live in hell. This power is glory. I'm not going to stop. I don't know if witches are other superstition is real. But the world already knew the exact powers of the evil eye before I did. I hope all other owners are responsible and good people.
>>
File: Untitled.png (424KB, 1101x591px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
424KB, 1101x591px
>>
what?>>18451303
>>
>>18451308
Three shitty threads in a row.
>>
How about alchemy how does that work?
>>
>>18451364
It doesn't.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (25KB, 299x326px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
25KB, 299x326px
>>18451258
I've done it. Simple wards and spells.

Here's the deal. None of this shit is real, that makes no fucking sense. But in my universe it is. I truly believe that so it's true, and I've seen what I've believed in change/influence my world.

After I sold my soul I have been in some crazy accidents and escaped unscathed, which is what I gave it up for.

>>18451364
You can cover the outside in a different metal but not change what it actually is.
>>
>>18452960
so its all internal/ fooling yourself into belief. How would one go about alchemy?
>>
>>18452997
No, the internal alchemy thing is the worst blue pill ever, even wore than believing that alchemy doesn't work at all. Alchemy is external.
>>
>>18453964
*even worse
>>
>>18453964
So then how is it achieved?
>>
>>18454040
A poison can be made the best medicine, i'll say that much and point you to Chinese alchemy and Taoism. While alchemy has fallen out of favor in the west, it is every day reality in China since traditional medicine draws a lot from it. And real transmutation has been achieved, mind you, using nuclear transmutation and bombardment with neutrons; so it's not only about coating one metal with another.
>>
File: tumblr_nfsbgpR37T1rvbvh5o1_500.jpg (180KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfsbgpR37T1rvbvh5o1_500.jpg
180KB, 500x707px
magick is real

if you wanna know, pick up the books and read.

join a society
>>
File: theOpusLaughs.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
theOpusLaughs.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
think about the next time you eat at a restaurant.

that food used to be in the ocean or on a farm, now it's in your stomach, I'd call that magick wouldn't you?
>>
>>18454076
What kind of societies are there?

Not op btw. Just a random anon
>>
>>18454085
the freemasons are a good bet.

discordians too, but they are mostly computer hackers.
>>
>>18452960
How did you sell it? I read somewhere that it is sold via a contract signed with blood. Guess there's a downside...
>>
>>18454291
Not the anon you were talking to, but I sold mine to Fortuna using an offering soaked in my blood and a well-conditioned incantation. Shes the Roman Goddess of Luck. I sold mine for "living luck" and promised to protect her temple in the afterlife. Fair deal. Or at least I think so.
>>
>>18449859
What if you're 16? Not that I'm 16 or anything..
>>
>>18449955
Well there are times when you're in a position where nothing you do is right.. But that's because you put yourself in that position. When you believe in magic you begin to believe your will has more power and is free of these traps. Kinda bout confidence. But confidence itself becomes a power one must learn to control. It's easy to bend reality to your will with such ease that without control it can lead to utter chaos.jk idk
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.