[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens or Demons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: shadow-people.jpg (17KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-people.jpg
17KB, 600x448px
I have a question. For the parst year / year and a half, i have been talking to entities that have been appearing in my room. They are shadowy black figures, and when they touch me it feels like static electricity. Anytime i fall asleep i sometimes wake up to an extremely loud tone inside my head in my ears equivilant to white noise or tv static, and they are alwahs there, staring at me. They tell me things about the universe. Some i remember, some i dont. A few times they have had sex with me. What are they? Aliens, or demons? My money is on aliens. Any simmilar experiences /x/?
>>
Schizophrenia? Shadow people? I dont know much about shadow people but by the descriptions you are giving us it sounds like it could be them. Do some research on them
>>
Sleep paralysis retard. See a doctor.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shade_(mythology)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person
>>
why talk to those demons? there fucking with u
>>
>>18450249
I'm paralyzed by sleep
What should I do
>>
>>18449816
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

go to 252.525

i'm freaking out. is this /x/ shit?
>>
>>18450382
OH SHIT NIGGA
THAT SOME CREEPY ASS SHIT
ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS
>>
>>18449816
What we consider demons are Interdementional beings that can vibrate at a different frequency, so I'd venture to same they are classified as the same, if you do not like the contact let it be known as you are a soviergn being, and should only have to amswer to the One True INFINITE CREATOR Adonai, tell them you do not consent, then salt and with water blessed with good intention cast them out by clearing your living space. ps they hate garlic, godspeed.
>>
>>18449816
>Aliens, or demons?
they're essentially the same

read Jacques Vallée's books
>>
>>18450249
This. The white noise/tv static is symbolic for sleep paralysis. I had this when I was younger.
>>
>>18451112
Is it really? Sometimes when I'm going to sleep ringing in my ears will get louder and louder and then be accompanied by white noise/static sounds. Sometimes it gets louder and climaxes in what feels like a static shock in my head.
>>
this thread be giving me da goosebumps

dat scary yo.
>>
They are pirgeons.
>>
Tinnitus.
>>
oque a sua intuição diz, Aliens or Demons?
>>
>>18449816
That picture triggers me. Was thinking about starting a thread on this. These things used to gather around my bed in 4s and 5s when I was a kid. Never heard anyone else say as similar as this. I get the rushes in my head, like a crescendo too.

It's probs something our brains are doing, but spoopy all the same. I feel you bro... I feel you.
>>
>>18450382
The russians?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.