[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weaponized Quaaludes in South Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: wouter-basson.jpg (16KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
wouter-basson.jpg
16KB, 400x225px
Interesting video on weaponized Quaaludes. I know, that's what I thought at first -- That makes no sense. But if you have the time, watch the video. VERY trippy, get weirder as it goes on. Gets into crowd control via drugs.

http://thevideo.me/embed-yav7pfw7md3e-900x506.html
>>
File: basson-001.jpg (7KB, 130x197px) Image search: [Google]
basson-001.jpg
7KB, 130x197px
It all hinges on one mad scientist named Wouter Basson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wouter_Basson

He was the chemist for South Africa's armed forces during apartheid.

Basson was tried for a wild range of crimes after apartheid, but he knew too much and was too valuable. Outside forces stepped in and then the court bizarrely announced his crimes didn't fall under the new government's jurisdictions and he was set free.

He is now a 'consultant' and 'teacher'. Think Operation Paperclip.
>>
File: aloud.jpg (69KB, 702x557px) Image search: [Google]
aloud.jpg
69KB, 702x557px
One book was printed that covered the trial. Book is restricted in some parts of the world, note legal restriction against -> reading the book out loud. <-

http://www.exclusivebooks.co.za/ebooks/Secrets-And-Lies-Wouter-Basson-and-South--AuthorMarlene-Burger~AuthorChandre-Gould/000000000700000000001000000000000000000000000009781770222489/
>>
File: bkk.jpg (34KB, 314x474px) Image search: [Google]
bkk.jpg
34KB, 314x474px
>>18449653
Book is still available on Amazon, can you afford it?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1868723410/ref=tmm_pap_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8

Kindle version is said to be heavily censored.
>>
>>18449657
>kindle version said to be heavily censored

GEE WHO THOUGHT THAT A DIGITAL DATA BASE COULD BE RELIABLE WHEN YOU CAN FLIP A SWITCH TO DISABLE ANYTHING THAT IS PUT IN THE PITY CORNER

Those DAMN DIRTY APES.
We warned them!!!
>>
>>18449657
>those fucking book prices
Shlomo beat us to the punch.
>>
>>18449647
>viceland
fuck, i can't stand those fucks
i wanna read the secrets and lies book though
>>
>>18449785
>viceland
>fuck, i can't stand those fucks
Yes, Vice is actively leftist. Esp. likes to smack you over the head with Global Warming Panic stories -- but they do send reporters to weird places like in the South African Quaalude story. In that way Vice is way better than most news shows which anymore is just drivel about celebrities and whatever action footage they found on twitter.

You need to try watching Vice to laugh AT the reporters.

My favorite Vice show is one where this faggot in pink tennis shoes goes to interview these ol' Babushka witches in the woods and they are all telling him to his face he's a loser and he never seems to get it. The grannies send him on wild goose chases all over heck, all the while he's being followed by this creepy white cat familiar, but that doesn't sink in to the queerbait reporter. The reporter is all, "these old ladies seem confused and amusing, I'm collecting hip folk lore footage".
>>
>>18449653
>>18449657
Can't find this shit anywhere. Is there a torrent
>>
>>18451343
>Can't find this shit anywhere. Is there a torrent
Umm, dude did you read the thread? That's the point it is pretty much impossible to find.
>>
>>18451284
Is this what you mean:

The Truth Behind Serbia's Notorious Witchcraft Subculture-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKN8WxSoGns
>>
>>18451397
Yes, thanks. It's an unintentionally(?) funny video.

To anyone viewing it, watch for the white cat that starts following Pink Shoes around.
>>
>>18451284
The Hamilton ones are pretty good since he mostly talks about and does drugs. And the drug world is obviously shady and full of conspiracy so you can't just dismiss it as "Vice being hard-left pussies again".
>>
>>18449647
>effectively bill cosbying the entire country

Genius
>>
>>18449647
I've made quaaludes, or methaqualone, before. o-toluidine, n-acetyl anthranilic acid and phosphoryl chloride.

I never took wolf of wall street amounts though, but it took about 200mg for it to do anything near recreational.

I heard stories about people taking ~400-600mg, then waking up after doing a lot of wack shit. I am not sure if it adopted deliriant properties at 400mg+ but it would be very difficult to dose a crowd with half a gram of white powder.
>>
>>18452446

The video says one of the ingredients is so rare, since being fairly expensive to make and with the drug banned most places, that for the last couple of decades you needed a drug-lord level connection to illicit Chinese labs to get it. I'm guessing you dispute that. When when you making this?
>>
File: dora.jpg (71KB, 509x691px) Image search: [Google]
dora.jpg
71KB, 509x691px
>>18452446
>I heard stories about people taking ~400-600mg, then waking up after doing a lot of wack shit. I am not sure if it adopted deliriant properties at 400mg+ but it would be very difficult to dose a crowd with half a gram of white powder.

You might want to watch the video, they are NOT swallowing the quaaludes.

It says the SMOKE from it knocks you flat on your ass, and happy about it. They show lots of low-lifes doing just that for 'fun'.

The implication is you had heat producing agent grenades that ignited clouds of the stuff and that you toss into a crowd. They inhale it and WHOA NELLIE, they're on the ground passed out for ten minutes, and screwy for hours.

The whole `Ludes for laughs and as a downer pharmaceutical pill was just a spin-off sideshow, a way to make $ off the the stuff designed as a chemical weapon by the SA Army.
>>
>>18452513
Lol, no you just need n-acetyl anthranilic acid. They probably refer to acetic anhydride, used to acetylate anthranilic acid, which is heavily watched in the west due to its use in heroin manufacture. But you can buy the anthranilic acid already acetylated online.

Eastern europe will readily supply requirements for these chemicals.

You need drug lord level connections to find safrole and ergotamine though, thats for sure lol
>>
File: weird-tv.gif (290KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
weird-tv.gif
290KB, 500x498px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.