[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Sun turns Green

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1302.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1302.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
This may not count as paranormal, but it's a weird thing I've been experiencing and I wanted to get this out, and you guys seemed to be the most likely to stay and listen. So, this may sound weird but hear me out. A couple weeks ago, I was walking home from a friends out and suddenly, I felt a shift in light for a split second. As if there was a different color of it. I tried to ignore it and mostly things went pretty normal until last week when I "flickered" again. However, it stayed for a half a second this time, long enough to make out that the color had in fact changed to green. The green light had seemingly been where the sunlight was, but I couldn't check before it stopped. The changes started to occur more frequently and took longer. On the 3rd day of this, it was 7 seconds and I had only enough time to turn my head. I saw that the sun was the source of that green light. It had a black ring inside of it, separated he center and outer areas of it as solar flares seemed much larger and much more intense. This same sun appeared in all of these as they progressed further and further. I would just stare transfixed at the foreign shape in the sky. Now, I can't really call them flickers anymore. Recently, they've been happening nearly every 5 hours or so, lasting for 2 of them. I don't know if this could become a permanent thing, or if it's even real but I just felt the need to talk to people and I was curious if any of you are experiencing something similar. Maybe if so, you could tell me if you noticed anything else? Thanks for listening. Pic kinda related but I found it online(Ps, I posted this previously but I'm trying to get any more advice in case other users are on today
>>
>>18449558
Green is cool
Looks like a million bux
>>
I smoke green
The loudest green
So strong it smells like it screams
>>
>>18449558
Maybe go get your eyes checked out?
>>
are you a brain cancer ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_flash
>>
>>18449611
I smoke the lush
I beat the puss
>>
>>18449558

Fuck yeah
>>
>>18449768
I smoke bush
I eat groceries
>>
>>18449558
>Green Sun
homestuck.
you're thinking about homestuck
>>
>>18449558
Only thing i could think of was a green flash
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_flash
Although these only last for a few seconds at best, not two hours.
>>
green fucking sun. really /x/?

mass suicide ok? Skype or some shit?
>>
File: heavymetal.gif (496KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
heavymetal.gif
496KB, 500x272px
It was green round and evil?
>>
>>18450097
^me

dude i told you to see a doctor. why are you posting this again? you're right, it's not paranormal. now please see a doctor
>>
>>18450113
also stop staring at the sun. that would help
>>
>>18449558
Post the picture that you took of it with your phone.

Oh wait, you mean you ...
>>
>>18449558
One thing to note, when you overexpose your photorecepters to strong light they will have an afterimage light. This usually is some sort of complementary color to what you were viewing.
>>
>>18450097
read some Fort pleb
>>
>>18449558

Dude, this is just your photo-neuro receptor glitch. I had visual artifacts before, but nothing with color. It just passes and you feel all weirded out, usually they do not repeat (at least for me, I only had 1 in my lifetime).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.