[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: obe.jpg (640KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
obe.jpg
640KB, 1920x1200px
Hello /x/,
Does astral projection actually exist?
If it does I want to know if anyone here had any experiences with astral projection or any tips for someone who wants to do it?
Thanks in advance
>>
Yes
Don't do it, it makes mustard gas
>>
I think it happened to me 4 years back. It is nothing like crap you can find on the internet. In fact, it is absolutely terrifying, awe-inspiring, and completely impossible to describe in human words.
I don't even think concepts like time or place even apply to the thing I've experienced. Even verbs like seeing or touching are meaningless there. Things simply Are.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>18449279
I think I know what you mean. I am not sure if it was an actual obe though but it really isn't possible to describe it. No real upside & downside, no left and right, I didn't even feel the time pass. It was so strange but more than awesome and if it was an actual obe/astral projection I want to do it again, that's why I was asking if there are any effective ways to experience this again
>>
>>18449247

I just did biolocation last night which is similar to astral projection.

The problem is, I think for me it requires drugs or sex to get it to work. It happened fully on accident last night but it was pretty cool.
>>
>>18449296
thats interesting, what did you see?
>>
>>18449293
Anything you read on the internet is false, especially here. You can't meme yourself into an obe, it can either happen by pure coincidence or when you're going through a significant event or a rough time.
I am sure there are people in some monestary in the Alps or the Himalayas which can get tidbits of the divine very few days, but as long as you are in the world of internet, money and infinite distractions that isn't very likely to happen. One thing you can do, you can get rid of stuff like drugs, booze and cigarettes since health level seems to play a part.
>>
>>18449247
I meditate a lot to control my feelings and relieve stress and at one point in my life I liked to meditate and imagine myself popping in different places. At first I'd just imagine one place and try to run my eyes around it and imagine everything with the maximum detail that I could, it was more of a mental exercise than anything. Then after a while I got really fast at imagining this places so I started popping ino other places and at one point I just kept meditating thinking about just going across all those different places I imagined previously. At one point my mind started losing control of it and I would appear in this places I've never imagined before, places that felt like weren't really creation of my imagination. And it became a pretty fun experience to me to the point where I would meditate just to explore this dark corners of my mind.

Well one day I had this experience where a creature seemed to follow me around, everywhere I appeared this weird creature would appear after a while, kinda like it was hunting me down. I managed to escape it after a while but I felt really tired getting rid of it in my mind. After that I abandoned my traveling meditation and stuck to other kinds.

Think what you'd like of that but one day I told this story here and more than one dude replied to me telling me I was projecting and I should be careful with the creatures I encounter because they can be dangerous. I dunno if I believe in that, but thats my two cents about the subject.
>>
>>18449293
I had this inexplainable shit too, especially as child. It was beyond comprehension and it was scary, but some of them not in the pure negative way of scary, I don't even know. Others I experienced were fucking scary. Actually scary I mean.

Anyway what I wanted to say is, that there are probably different stages of OBE or something. Because I also had the typical OBEs where you get just "sucked" out of the body. It's a bit strange here though, because I always leave the body through the back, get pushed down and then out of my room but the stupidest shit is that I can't move freely, I always get dragged around by whatever it may be. Some force or some bodyless beings. I wish I could just fly around like other astral travelers.
>>
https://youtu.be/aSCqS3GEppo
>>
>>18451811
Projection thoughtforms should actually be interacted with, albeit cautiously as you're dealing with primal direct energies that you yourself have born from.and of yourself.

Get to know that creature if you see it again, don't let it touch you right away, if it assaults you do not run, realize it is a creation of your own, it will only hurt itself by hurting you.

Now, if you were truly disconnecting from your body and finding places where a creature was appearing and hunting you 'across' the world as you travel.

I'd say run dude, run or find a spirit guide and ask them to watch over your astral body as you astral project.
>>
I've done it once on accident, I was laying in bed and started to feel myself float away. I was staring straight at myself as I was floating upwards, I tried to grab onto the wall but I just kept going. When I finally let go I snapped back into myself, I was sweaty and my heart was racing. I've been trying to do it again for the past couple of months every chance I get. So far I've only gotten my arm out of my body if that makes sense.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.