[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kundalini Awakening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

File: gfg.png (413KB, 352x462px)
gfg.png
413KB, 352x462px
Hello /x/. I am not sure where else I could post. I am in need of guidance. I am convinced of the fact that my kundalini is awakening. I have plenty of signs such as intense tingles all over my body, especially the spine, but also limbs. Periods of extreme cold or heat. My ajna and sahasrara chakras are going crazy I constantly feel energy moving around as well. Constant pressure and such. I feel energy moving from my crown into my third eye. I often see lights moving around, including the blue pearl. I get into deep trance like states when I am just relaxing. I am able to easily manipulate energy if I wanted to. Now, any other person would be thrilled to have such intense experiences, however since I don't have anyone to talk to or relate to it is not that pleasant. The internet is full of bullshit and I haven't actually spoken to people with such intense experiences. It is important to add that I have never forced this. Sure, I have done research on the kundalini and energy work and meditated on my chakras but I guess I just never expected this. Point being, I need some guidance, or if anyone could share their personal experience I would love that.
>>
>>18448994
never be afraid.
No harm will come about from this.

Fear can actually halt the process and even reverse it.
>>
>>18448994

>meditated on my chakras

what the fuck that's supposed to mean
>>
>>18449004
no fucking clue, my dude, but kundalinis are for realsies.
>>
>>18449004
I meant I meditated while focusing on a chakra. Sorry if I didn't phrase it correctly.
>>
>>18449012

>I meditated while focusing on a chakra

why

did you read about that online?
>>
>>18449017
Partially. When I first got into spirituality, I was trying to do the whole ''from root to crown'' process at some point but I didn't make any significant progress other than just starting to feel my third eye rotate. I mean I suppose that's where it all started but I haven't been doing that for a long time, and all this crazy tingles and intense energy is recent. I was also talking to someone that I would consider very advanced and wise in this topic and that is what they advised me to do because it was ''the safest''-or whatever word they used. Basically the textbook way of doing things. I have cut contact with this person a long time ago as well.
>>
File: Solutions.jpg (150KB, 961x663px) Image search: [Google]
Solutions.jpg
150KB, 961x663px
>>18449025

Listen, man, i'm really not trying to antagonize you here i'm just trying to help you out by shooting straight. You're not going through a "kundalini awakening". The instances of that actually happening are EXTREMELY rare, just like a genuine satori experience, which even the greatest masters like Shunryu Suzuki admitted to have never experienced.

It’s good that you take interest in such things, because the spiritual and finer materia shouldn’t be disregarded but you gotta stop accumulating garbage knowledge and info and treating every time you have a histamine reaction or a manic episode like you’re having a kundalini awakening. You’re inflating your ego basically.

Meditating on chakras isn’t a thing, most things we think we know about chakras aren’t a thing and come from theosophists mistranslations so watered down through the generations of New Age woo it’s beyond useless at best, and straight up harmful at worst.

Take a barebones practice without some misunderstood fluff from another culture and stick to it. Once you start getting some tangible results you’ll remember this and have a hearty laugh.

Need to stress again that I’m not putting you down you just need to get your act together and think straight
>>
>>18449062
Fair enough. Thanks for the advice.
>>
enjoy your psychosis and fucked up spine
>>
>>18449487
>enjoy your psychosis
eh, i went through this but i eventually evened out. opening yourself to higher levels of consciousness is definitely a harrowing experience, but it makes it more bearable if you just see it as growing pangs.
>>
>>18449518
Do you still have the symptoms or what?
>>
>>18449062
>you're not going through Kundalini awakening because that usually never happens

Who dictates the rules of when and how does kundalini rise? Just curious

>Take a barebones practice without some misunderstood fluff from another culture and stick to it
such as ? suggestions pls
>>
>>18449062
The instances of that actually happening are EXTREMELY rare

This is wrong, I know with 100% certainty that I've activated my kundalini accidentally through LSD use, and I know a friend who definitely has as well. It's rare but it's not that rare
>>
The kundalini, this igneous energy, is similar to a liquid fire that diffuses around the body in a spiral serpent-like motion when awakened at will.
It can be called The Mother of the World, because it gives life to the diverse human bodies, physical and astral, making the ego conscious of every layer.

It's usually advised NOT to awaken it unless properly trained, because it's a very powerful energy and can make your serpent fire flow downwards insted of upwards, exciting the most clumsy passions.

Don't listen to the 3D prisoners, the subtle bodies of energy are real and a product of ancient studies.
>>
>>18450913

>Take a barebones practice without some misunderstood fluff from another culture and stick to it
>such as ? suggestions pls

look up Hyatt's "Undoing Yourself"
>>
>>18449062
Cute. You should apply
>stop accumulating garbage knowledge and info
To your own posts anon. Much sarcastic love to you since you seem legitimate and not a disinfo troll.

>>18448994
Hello OP.
I'm a chakra alchemist, I have experienced everything you speak of and more.
Of all these though, one detail tells me you truly are experiencing a change in consciousness via your kundalini rising via your experiencing the blue pearl aka phosphenes.

I have looked high and low for information on the blue pearl phenomenon and info seems to elude me but as long as its not flashing streams/rays/whips of dull yellow light and an actual momentary blinking blue dot (anywhere from the left peripheral to the right peripheral) then you are having spirit guides aid you in your own reprogramming pursuits regards your egoic personality.

What fucks me up is YOU TOO are going through this all alone with no one to help you reflect on these things.

My soul to yours, let me help <3

I need to check some information real fast but I will be replying again soon.
>>
File: 1480374199568.gif (1MB, 185x175px) Image search: [Google]
1480374199568.gif
1MB, 185x175px
>>18448994
>>18451758

OP, you say your indigo (ajna) and violet (sahasrara) rays/chakras are going crazy.
This sounds unusual as the violet ray has a very subtle but stable energy pattern, and the indigo ray is similar, for them to be going crazy tells me you've programed this to happen preincarnationally. This is a planned event in the larger plan of your life, let me try to help you guide yourself.

The tingling and extreme hot and colds sound like extremes though, so there is some 'force' regards your kundalini, but it isn't forceful in that no symptoms of a forced rising are present. Hence why I say this is a natural occurrence for specifically you.

Don't view this as enightenment, as a kundalini rising, rather, treat this time of your life as a moment where you are directly connected to your higher self unconsciously. As a time of active personality changes, or a reality shift.

You should first focus on your lifestyle. You're emerging from a cocoon metaphorically, you must change your lifestyle to fit your new emerging self.

A good place to start, diet. My recommendations are generic to everyone. Drink a gallon of water a day consecutively, eat 3 organic bananas at once in the morning or at lunch. Look for organic food mostly and avoid grease, oil, excess salt, limit sugar to less than 10-20grams a day, and definitely find a relaxing tea to sip on often, or consider oral hygeine with coconut oil pulling, eating only 4 heaping tbsp's of hemp seeds in the morning, and fruit infused water. Specifically lemon-lime-cucumber water.

You should exercise daily or every other day, yoga is a great boost and aid to the chakras, highly recommend you go on daily walks and perform a few daily simple stances with harder ones on exercise days.

Consider avoiding preservatives and artificial flavors. Use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash free of heavy chemicals.

Finally, wear comfy clothes (jkjk)

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1469654703923.png (2MB, 2192x2680px) Image search: [Google]
1469654703923.png
2MB, 2192x2680px
>>18451799
You should find a hobby working with something that calls to you. For me it was researching chakras.

You should consider searching up mantras to affirm to.yourself across the days.
For me when meditation was difficult I used the word 'Focus' and 'Clear' in repetition to continue a meditation. You should consider something slightly more specific but also broad. Such as 'I will focus on balancing my lower triad today' (lower triad is the red, orange, and yellow chakra). But your major goal now that you have a risen kundalini is to maintain it. I'd say you are operating with kundalini at green ray, with moments both short and long of reaching up to indigo ray and higher. This tells me you must begin the work of informing loving energies with wise energies, specifically, to meet the green ray with the indigo ray while kundalini is at indigo, if its not at indigo then don't do this yet.

As things are, the functions are simple, the results are complex to simplify though. You will not natural be in balance permanently now, this phase of life too shall pass. Once it does you'll find keeping kundalini to even just green ray becomes very very hard.

You should daily attempt to better tune and balance the red, orange, and especially the yellow ray, then focus on activating the green ray (being loving the way to others you want done to yourself) and keeping it active to raise kundalini to the indigo ray again, then repeat since an inevitability of kundalini reaching indigo is a enlightenment which causes personality changes which effects the balance of your chakras which effects your kundalini level usually plummeting back down to yellow ray from indigo.

You'll notice I haven't spoken of the violet ray. Its not in need of balance, its as is always fine, but meditating on it will help your higher self guide you consciously to better balancing all of your other chakras.

You should consider visualizing your green ray love radiating to your violet ray.
>>
>>18448994
Start meditating and pay extra attention to your inner vibrations, you will eventually find the animal spirit, the feminine energy, your Moon living in the tail bone, root Chakra (Shakti) and the higher self living in the crown, the masculine energy, the Sun (Shiva). Let them be your guides. It won't be an easy journey, you may find intense suffering on your way out of this hell but you will also find bliss.
You may find this guy's channel very useful as he cover pretty much every aspect of the ordeal you are about to experiment. I know it was a valuable help for me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumx-nGDm4xvrwbixp01YQQ
>>
>>18451922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UQSLuSqyQ

This guy is very helpful too
>>
>>18448994
>>18451758

Hello, I don't post on /x/ or really any of 4chan, however I always find something interesting to read here. I have never researched chakras or anything of this nature, however I had heard of them all and simply considered it a part of the Hindu belief system.

You both mention "blue pearls" which has creeped me out, as I recently saw what I would consider as a "blue pearl". I have been practicing simple meditation to clear my thoughts before bed so I can fall asleep easier, as I have always had trouble sleeping (since puberty at least). After a few weeks of practicing clearing my mind and meditating into a deeply relaxed state, (always wearing a sleep mask over my eyes and ear plugs to aid clearing my mind) I am able to reach a deeply relaxed state fairly consistently, if I am not agitated in anyway, and have sufficient time to meditate / relax.

cont'd
>>
File: eye.jpg (84KB, 645x503px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
84KB, 645x503px
>>18452050
>>18448994
>>18451758
About 2 weeks ago, I was meditating sitting down with said earplugs in, as well as the sleeping mask. (Note I have had bad posture since puberty (upper body mass paired with weak abdominal muscles causing hunching) and have struggled greatly to improve it.) I took a very deep breath which sent a large serious of cracks (common for myself but not to this degree) throughout my upper back / neck / spine. Immediately after I had near perfect posture from top to bottom, my breathing became VERY deep and relaxed, sounding like the breathing of someone who is in a deep sleep, not to be confused with snoring.
At this point I figured I was relaxed enough to sleep and laid down in bed. I continued to focus on having an empty mind, and continued my deep breathing. I saw no colours in my head or in front of my closed eyes, only blackness. After around 10-20 minutes, I started to get a full body sensation, which felt almost exactly like I was running feverishly on all fours (like a dog or wolf) at incredible speeds. This feeling would come or go the more I focused on it. After a few minutes of focusing on this feeling, I started to picture within my mind the point of view of this animal. It was still dark, I could only see the outline of the paws and breast of the animal (as if I was viewing it from its own eyes) and everything else was very dark. Through more focus, I felt as if I was this large 4-legged beast; galloping at high speeds through a very dark, almost pitch black forest. The only visible aspects of all this was the outlines of the trees and the paws / breast. This feeling was incredibly hard to focus on and would come and go.

cont'd
>>
>>18452050
>>18452059
>>18448994
>>18451758
After a few more minutes the running feeling was gone, and all I saw in my head was something that looked like 2 blue raindrops spinning around each other (like a blue yin yang symbol with bright white light highlighting the edges of these 2 blue raindrops). The blue was very bright, almost white in some parts and would sort of pulse. This lasted about 30 seconds, then disappeared and all I felt after was very mentally drained. Eventually I fell asleep. I have since not been meditating (because of outside reasons, ie: was on a skiing trip with friends). I chalked it all up to being close to falling asleep so my mind was semi dreaming, however it all felt very different from a dream. Now you both mention blue pearls and meditating, which sounds very similar to what I have described. Is this significant? Do you have any sources, which would be helpful to look into, or am I trying to find meaning in simple tricks of the mind?

TLDR: Started meditation to fall asleep easier, saw blue pearls, didn't know they were a thing. Would like info to look further into them if available.
>>
>>18448994
Consider the history of the world, anon.

Really think about it - the number of languages and attempts to describe this, our unique and incomprehensible experience within this vast universe.

The religions are noble, and the concepts are real... but they are only, and always ever will be, a useful metaphor.

Don't lose sight of the significance of your experience by trying to capture it within a system.

Every system of information will yield a paradox which is only resolvable by stepping into another system, after all. Look up Godel's "Incompleteness Theorem."

What you know is that your awareness is expanding beyond your self. That is all you need to know right now. Any attempts to direct this stream of information are like swimming against a riptide - it will lead, at best, to discomfort and exhaustion, and at worst to death.

Pay attention. Consider action and consequence. Don't be afraid of your thoughts, but don't blindly follow them either.

On the other side of this is greater understanding.
>>
>>18448994
>I need some guidance
Stop doing it. You don't know what are you doing.
>>
>>18452066
spiritual symbols that come to the mind often have symbolic meaning to whoever has imagined it.
It contains a meaning that only you can truly know.
Reflect on the pearls and what they symbolize to you personally.
I've never had pearls appear, but I have a great deal of other "illusions" happen to me.
>>
>>18452101
How do you reflect on something like that though? Like I said, I'm very new to all this spiritual / meditation stuff.
>>
>>18452077

Not the OP. But thank you anon.
>>
I started preparing for my journey, my back was aching after moving everything that was inside my home, I couldn't find anything useful and I needed a rest.

After waking up, the sun had come out already, the day was perfect so I stood on the frame of my front door staring blissfully into the skies, countless days and nights passed.

Why should I move away from here if I had everything I needed?
>>
File: pepe redpill2.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
pepe redpill2.gif
213KB, 250x263px
>>18448994
>Enjoy the bliss.
>>
File: The Dude.jpg (29KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
The Dude.jpg
29KB, 450x340px
>>18449062
>don't listen to this retard
>>
>>18450913
>i do
>>
>>18451685
>spiral serpent-like motion when awakened

no
>>
>>18451799
Teach me? It sounds like you are making great progress. I mean comfy clothes will definitely get me rising lol

I'd appreciate any good starting point. I take my insane testosterone for granted. I rarely exercise and eat horribly/drink, but stay fit. I'm not healthy and I'm sure it's blocking my progress
>>
If someone has opened their third eye how does that manifest in day to day life?
>>
>>18453673
Everyone's third eye is always open; we just ignore the perceptions in order to "function." Most of the time, we write it off as imagination or daydreaming.
>>
>>18453774
So how do I better focus on these perceptions
>>
>>18453787
Well, start with mindfulness meditation. The reason for this is not to ignore the thoughts that pass through your mind, but so you can properly ground yourself in a way that you become a passive observer to the visions and sensations that occur. After a certain amount of time, you will find that you can basically explore entire timelines and travel through parallel universes from the safety of your quiet room. The danger is in trying to interact with them in some active way, or attempting to influence others into accepting them as "real" or "correct." They are all real, and they are all not real. They are useful metaphors for your present situation, and you can certainly learn from and apply their lessons to your life, but ultimately you must accept that the path you are on is the best possible for this you, in this timeline, at this moment. You might recognize people you didn't know existed, or encounter things that you couldn't possibly know that synchronize with the shared reality of those around you, and when that happens, it will be difficult to constrain yourself and practice the self-discipline required to refrain from excitedly telling them all about it... but unless you have a very special group of people who share your experiences, it's a rather massive burden. You can always back off if you have to, though, and there is also great joy in the discovery, so just begin by YouTubing "Mindfulness Meditation."
>>
>>18452159
You have to think critically and explore the deeper meaning
For example, you described them in your own words as "pearls"
Pearls are a symbol of wealth, but also of gradual hardening and transformation.
You also saw "raindrops," associated with the rain and a falling from the heavens. Water is associated with the unconscious and with change.
You saw the ying and yang symbol, the universal sign of the duality that exists within all things that contains aspects of the other.
The goal of "awakening" is to awaken from the sleep of the material 3d world and extend your conscious intentions to move beyond that which you see and dig into the meaning behind all things as they relate to you.
>>
>>18452050
Hi here, I'm >>18451758

Chakras have I want to say, literaly entire libraries worth of mis and disinformation. It took me looking into them through working with my own chakras while I was having a spiritual awakening, with my third eye so active I was able to work on myself decently well. Then the awakening completed, the influx of energy dissipated, and maintaining my chakras was simply just too time consuming.
Now a days my system is wrecked. But my indigo ray has an interesting paradoxical blockage going on that makes me empathize faaar too strongly with just about anything if I try. It also allows me to use my third eye, though I no longer see imagery as much as get impressions from people.

I've begun studying the auric bodies but I'm finding a lot of disinfo/misinfo (like >>18451685's picture)

You did not see the blue pearl, you saw the blue ray body.
Blue orbs are the highest spiritual sign I ever saw and it was in a dream. It is very much your 'true soul' in a series of senses becoming made aware of its presence within you/around you.

Your physical body being made aware of this in your conscious mind would, I think, probably be a draining experience akin to flooding yourself with subtle but extremely high frequency energy that burns you out gently.

I'm somewhat impressed, I saw my soul orb in a dream, it literally was unnoticeable by me until others in my dream were staring in awe at it.
I looked at it, felt overwhelmed then a loud blaring tone blew over my left ear and collapsed the dream waking me up.

To this day I Think That left ear tone was a sign that it was too early, I'm pushing too hard to advance too fast.

Looking back now, at how my life fell apart after that awakening, I feel the above theory of why to be true

Spiritual matters are very interesting.
>>
>>18453651
I'll see if I can help.

High testosterone (yummy)
Unhealthy but fit.

Charged red ray, iffy orange ray, normal yellow ray.

I'd say you're actually able as you are right now, all you 'really' need to do is limit your unhealthy habits, simply saying 'no' to yourself for your own sake is all you need. Want to pour another glass but you're already drunk? Say no.
Want more pizza but you ate half of it already? Say no.
Want to just lounge about lazily instead of doing something but it feels wrong at the moment? Say no.
It might literally actually be that simple for you.

Also...You sound sexy as fuck (you sound like my ex who was great in bed), stay away from me or I might jump you lol...

But yeah anon, you just need to acquire more self discipline, an orange ray quality, to minimally balance your lower triad (red, orange, yellow chakras).
From there just treating others as you would yourself (fully without reserve except to preserve your own self to continue to treat others in this way) is all you need to raise kundalini to green ray. Which is all is asked of you typically when you reincarnate here on earth.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.