[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watch a lot of UFO/Alien/Moon documentaries. Damned nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: neilbeforeme.jpg (20KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
neilbeforeme.jpg
20KB, 236x335px
I watch a lot of UFO/Alien/Moon documentaries.

Damned nearly all of them claim that HAM radio operators intercepted NASA's signal when the radio silence of about 2 minutes occurred during the first moon landing.

They say Neil said something along the lines of "Look at these babies, they're huge!"
*Referring to UFO's

I actually assume he was referring to rocks or craters if this was ACTUALLY intercepted, but I'm most skeptical because I have yet to see ANY documentary get a first hand account interview from one of these alleged "HAM radio operators" that had the technical know-how and capability to monitor the NASA moon signal. Like, it's second hand accounts, paraphrasal, or blatant heresay.

Does anyone know of any documentary, show, or news source that got a direct person to person interview with a radio operator that claims to have been listening in/heard Neil say those things?

And if you WERE a HAM radio operator, monitoring the moon landing... Why the FUCK would you have NOT been recording?

It was the first time man landed on anything in outer space. Pretty sure if I was a radio operator piggy backing that signal, I'd have a god damn cassette recorder running at bare minimum.
>>
>>18448322
look at that guys face it clearly says "LMAO ya`ll really think I was on the moon."

Fuck Neill Armweak and that other motherf**
>>
>>18448325
What other?

Mister, I pass out in Antartica, and make cryptic tweets?
>>
OP here, no answers?

Figured... More bullshit spread by guys looking to sell UFO magazines.
>>
>>18448322
there are evil spirits on the moon if humans manged to get on the moons surface they would get eaten alive
>>
>>18448322

There won't be any direct reports because (((they))) would shut it down.
>>
roswell is a way weirder incident than the moon landing.

all that hubbub over a weather balloon huh? ya right.
>>
>>18448322
I would also like to see a proper citation on this. But just look at this thread, holy shit. People actually want it to be some kind of conspiracy
>>
>>18448322
Sound like bog-standard sci-fi dialogue. Have you ever seen an alien/spaceship movie where someone NEVER said:
"My GOD - look at the SIZE of that thing!"

?
>>
>>18448374
I can barely resist the dumb joke.
>>
>>18448338
They were told to go back and not come back.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (68KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
68KB, 400x300px
>>18448377
Yeah, I had to resist the temptation myself... However, had Mr Armstrong said something like: "FFS, launch every nuke we got right now or we're totally fucked" I would be more inclined to give the claims some credibility.
>>
Their were ham radio operators that eavesdropped on the moon landings.

Generally you don't hear about them much because they've got nothing to report. They heard the same transmisisons the news reported over TV.

They probably didn't record their signals because they didn't have equipment for audio recording.

It's not like they could hit ctrl-S.

http://www.arrl.org/eavesdropping-on-apollo-11

If you want secret conspiracy shit about aliens then I'm sorry, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>18448743
>If you want secret conspiracy shit about aliens then I'm sorry, you're shit out of luck.
If you want to go for ay lmaos, check the Podesta emails.
>>
>>18448322
the compact cassette recorder first hit the market in 63, doubtful many people had them.
>>
>>18448848
no one did. home recording wasn't wide spread until the late 70s...eraly 80s
>>
>>18448857
yeah, that's my point.
>>
>>18448332
>doesn't get an answer right away
>goes on like a bitch

Are you like this irl?
>>
File: beta bastard.jpg (66KB, 634x479px) Image search: [Google]
beta bastard.jpg
66KB, 634x479px
>>18448863
you know he is. probably just another special snowflake millennial.
>>
>>18449101
Talk all the trash you want about millenials but

Pro-tip: To people in the future, YOU will also be considered a millenial, because you were alive during this time period. You think people in 2316 will only consider people born in the 90's as a "millenial"? Hell no, everyone alive at the 2000~ turning point will be.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (51KB, 1434x896px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
51KB, 1434x896px
>>18448322
ayy lmao
>>
>>18448325
kekworthy keklington keklebert jr III esq.
>>
>>18448325
stop being funny you bastard!
>>
>>18448325
yeah i responded to ya 3 times, so fucking what
>>
>>18448325
Of course they got to the moon.
If there was any sign of fuckery the Russians would have been all over it.

It was the secret appolo 19 and 20 missions when they got told to not come back that get me
>>
File: IMG_3783.jpg (36KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3783.jpg
36KB, 400x303px
He said BIGLY
and
YUUGE

get your facts straight, shit lord.
>>
>>18448322
tl;dr

Ham radio frequencies, l i ke AM, bounce off the ionosphere to reach far off spots on the planet. This means the radio waves of those frequencies can't get out into space. Logically, transmissions from space would also be blocked. So, ham radio operators are not going to be able to monitor whatever occurs in space. In other words: calling bullshit.
>>
>>18448322
HAM radios can't receive from the moon, dipshit, the signals bounce off the atmosphere.

The two minutes of radio silence were nothing more than an interruption caused by an overheating element in a broadcast station. Switching antennae solved the issue.

Do any of you faggoys know how to use google? Oy vey.
>>
>>18448325
Nigga you do realize that Buzz straight up punched a dude's lights out after he called the moon landing a hoax, on camera, when he was like 70 years old.

Guy's not messing around. Only a real moonwalker would be so passionate and in addition, so cocky.
>>
File: michael-jackson.jpg (570KB, 1000x1366px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson.jpg
570KB, 1000x1366px
>>18450313
>a real moonwalker
>>
>>18450313
buzz is also a fucking loon lets be real dog
>>
>>18450313
Nah, I've never been to the moon, but would love to punch a moon hoaxer in the face.
>>
>>18450313
Lol that video was gold. The hoaxer was such a wimpy numale.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.