[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT and the supernatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5863.jpg (252KB, 728x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5863.jpg
252KB, 728x380px
So what's the deal with DMT? I've heard it takes you to different dimensions and you can literally see beings from other universes and live alternate lives and people seem to see a lot of similar things on it? Do you think this is actually unlocking some part of your brain that deals with the unknown/supernatural and have any of you experienced it?
>>
>>18448255
There's a very big chance it has nothing to do with the paranormal. Anyways, i like Timothy Leary and his works so i'm not completely sceptical yet, i think DMT does definatley hide some secrets, paranormal or not.
>>
>>18448255

friend's a dealer so it's around, met a lot of people who love it, they're the most pretentious fucks acting like they're on some higher plane

did it once, think i met satan or whatever ultimate evil there is. it's just another drug
>>
DMT activate 100% of your brain.

the drug addicts or people who smoke everyday weed might not have a very comfy reaction from it since it depends on how well your brain is.

what exactly DMT does. it is explained like this:
LSD - you go to the cinema and watch a movie
DMT - you are in the movie

You can't use just DMT, you need a mao blocker, smoke 20 - 50 mg to activate 100% of your brain.

The transmission of the eyes becomes unstable because too much information are filterd, this can't be processed, the seen will be pixelated. Same for all other perceptual senses. A gauss effect and a white noise blend in, as soon the brain reach his full capacity the undefined information, frequencies and all sorts are decoded correctly. What you see now, what you hear, smell or feel is beyond the reach of a normal working brain. It is of course abstract and undefined for you normal perception of reality as you know it. So the brain start as hard as it can to form it to something that you understand. It might feel like a dream. Be aware of it and aknowledge that the seen isn't the normal reality, try as good as you can to memorize it and after your trip try directly to write it down!
>>
>DUDE MACHINE ELVES LMAO
>>
>>18448699
ignore me i am just a jealous i wanted to try it so much for years :(
>>
File: 1480894069787.jpg (803KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1480894069787.jpg
803KB, 2560x1440px
>>18448255
The more powerful entheogenic substances, DMT/Ayahuasca, LSD, Psilocybin, Salvia, etc., on breakthrough doses do just that, they break your consciousness out of your body and into higher realms, planes and dimensions. As well as lower ones. The fact that these holy chemicals can do this is one of the biggest secrets of our day, kept under wraps so the general population basically can keep living out their lives as "normal". A global psychedelic, spiritual, and holistic awakening is what this planet truly needs, but if it would come, our current way of living would be out the door, so to speak.
>>
>>18448255
Smoked some last night for the first time in a couple months. Came in contact with something that just about broke my mind like a twig. Makes you remember how insignificant your consciousness compared to the beings within that plane of perception.
>>
>>18448699
Lmfao
>>
I don't exactly know what causes the feeling that one is leaving their body shortly after smoking DMT, but this sensation can in turn provoke thoughts in the mind that are structured around this sensation.

In fact, it is so powerful that you can't think about anything other than the fact that you feel like you're shooting out of your body. From this point, and with the complementary hallucinogenic properties of the drug, your brain will try to make sense of what is happening but will be utterly overwhelmed and will continuously try to ground itself to familiarity. Remember: the trip is inside your head, not in some far away magical place, but due to the power of DMT, you can delude yourself into believing so very easily. Essentially, you cannot imagine anything that your brain has not or cannot process, so no matter how strongly you feel that you have never encountered or seen something whilst tripping, you have likely seen it somewhere or have it served to you as a sum of parts of your thoughts and memories.

Any possible extra dimensions or worlds or beings that you may see on DMT have been encountered in some way, shape, or form throughout your life and, if you strongly believe you haven't, the object or entity is likely a sum of parts of your thoughts or memories. It's not magic that is occurring, it's just your brain trying to cope with this chemical it is perceiving as a threat to its regular function.

If you're not a dumb fuck who believes that DMT will show you real aliens and extra dimensions that must exist because the experience was 'so damn real bro', you can do a lot of fun stuff while tripping. Spend some time before your trip to imagine some of the things that you want to see and continue thinking about these things before your trip. While your down under, there is little that you can logically control as the brain is frantically trying to not fucking die, although you know everything will be okay.

tl;dr drugs are not magic
>>
>>18448631
>can't use DMT alone....need an maoi

This isn't exactly true. You need a maoi If using DMT orally. You can use it by itself when:
>smoking
>insufflation
>sublingual

However you can use these methods with a previously dosed maoi. It will definitely change the trip. Also word of safety. Maois can be dangerous. I'm sure you know that. I just don't want some kid to fuck his mind/life up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.