[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 65

File: 1472598740488.png (286KB, 609x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472598740488.png
286KB, 609x357px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18445788
>>
More free readings, ask away.
>>
>>18447959
Why do I feel such unceasing rage lately
>>
>>18447886
Thank-you very much. I will reflect on this properly after I'm done typing up this reply. In terms of feedback, I think it's great that you use Vocaroo to host your readings. You have a warm and friendly personality, and I think you explain things pretty well – especially considering the fact that you're a bit drunk.

My preliminary thoughts about the reading are that I can relate in some ways, but that I'm a little confused in others. I expect that this is normal, though. I'm in a slump at the moment, and I can identify with what you were saying about having ideas that need to be actualized, because I have plenty running around my head on how to get out of this situation, but I don't take action out of fear. As an example of something that I found a little confusing, I would point to what you said about the Magician or a need for some kind of masculine authority. I think the solutions I usually implement to get out of these slumps tend to be a little too intense. Maybe approaching things politically means being smart about how I work my way out of this one, rather than full-on.

Anyway, thank-you once again, and thanks for that other thing, as well. Merry Christmas!
>>
>>18447959
General Reading pls
>>
>>18447959

what will the next few months be like? romantically/financially if you can. if not that's fine
>>
>>18447965

It seems to be related to fire somehow, not sure what this means to you but my advice is this, seek help a doctor looks like the most likely source of some sort of relief for you.
>>
>>18447973

Sorry about this but June 2017 holds some sway romantically but there are going to be monumental challenges for you along the way so it's best to hold out for a while. What I am seeing is a pretty nice car along the way though so your end goal will probably be worth it.
>>
>>18447989

yeah, i figured there will be some challenges as far as love goes. a nice car sounds good though. thnks :)
>>
>>18447959
Am I taking a good decision choosing this?
>>
>>18448007

Sorry I can't reading off you.

>>18447972

Also you too.
>>
>>18447959
tell me about love
>>
>>18448051

it doesn't exist
>>
>>18447959
If you're still going I have a difficult one, will Lisa ever come back or has it been to long to try and reconcile.?
>>
>>18448051

Sorry I can't get a reading off you.
>>
>>18447969
I thank you, friend. I can only formulate guesses as to how that relates to my dream, but what you said about "settling for second best" could definitely apply to the situation as a whole. I've been trying some spiritual searching for my soul link, but haven't made much headway thanks to my abysmal memory, and lately I've been thinking about trying a bit harder to pursue someone I was interested in for most of the year, but your reading seems to imply that it would cause more problems than continuing down this newer path for myself. Though, the term "nostalgia" gives me some pause here as it makes me think of older times rather than someone I met early this year, which throws my whole idea off kilter.

I get the feeling that the one in my dream is my soul link, or at the very least a representation of them; the dream was very happy, but I know this isn't the place for interpretations so I won't transcribe it here. I get a feeling that I had it because of my work in opening up my spiritual sight, but that may just be wishful thinking in more ways than one.

Once more, I thank you. Both for the reading, and the holiday wishes. I'm at work, so no chance to check out the gift, but thank you for that as well.
>>
File: 1445409461432.gif (139KB, 430x431px) Image search: [Google]
1445409461432.gif
139KB, 430x431px
>>18447959
Here I am. Please tell me what I need to see, if you are able and inclined. It would be appreciated.
>>
>>18448053

Paraphernalia of some sort seems to be a bit of a hinderance to you and her? Maybe that put her off but from what I can see it certainly ingrained something into her that has sort of stuck and is not going away.
>>
>>18447959
one read for me. You can tell me whatever you see
>>
File: just-a-baby-chewbacca.jpg (57KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
just-a-baby-chewbacca.jpg
57KB, 600x506px
>>18448066
Huh, guess keeping pictures I shouldn't have really screwed me, thank you, have a cute chewie for your troubles.
>>
>>18448071

I'm seeing something house related that is a burden, but don't worry things will work themselves out in due time.
>>
>>18448060

Sorry it's blank.
>>
>>18448087
I appreciate the effort! Namaste and peace.
>>
>>18448081
thanks
>>
Last reading guys I'm tired. Ask away.
>>
File: DSC_0170.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0170.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>18448125
Can you do a general reading for me?
Pic is my dog she's a cutie
>>
>>18448126

Hi there, you are warm and lovely always doing your best I think the big thing for you right now is to keep away from con jobs, I guess this applies to shopping a partner, friends or anything in general that applies to money. You work to hard to be taken advantage of and it is quite sad to see this happen. Be wary of these things.
>>
>>18448125
Should I look for a new job or stay the course and try in the bosses good graces?
>>
>>18448128
Thank you
>>
A presence came to me in a dream and placed five orbs in my back. What does this mean? I was terrified in the dream until it placed the orbs in my back, "so that you won't forget".
>>
>>18448129

I can't give you a simple answer but I'll do my best. Your boss is an older person who has experience he seems to have a good nature I'm not sure if you have picked up on this but there will be future opportunities in the depressed economy or your area. Yes stay at your current job.
>>
>>18448134

Blank sorry.
>>
File: pancake_bunny.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pancake_bunny.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
>>18448135
Thank you, and there has been some development in my town that might prove prosperous so will keep that in mind. here is a bun for your troubles.
>>
File: Judgement.jpg (112KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
Judgement.jpg
112KB, 350x600px
Question for other readers:
How do you read for judgement, when it comes up, and how often does it come up for you? I've been pulling it a lot and other people have been pulling it a lot in my IRL circle in relation to me. Just figured I'd get another opinion.

Also I'll do a couple 1 card pulls if anyone has something urgent.
>>
>>18448146

Hey Norefunds, can you pull me a card? I've been the sole reader in this thread.
>>
>>18448125
I would love a reading

Future romance please
>>
>>18448151
I pulled the Four of Cups. To me, this is a card of overwhelming opportunity, but not really in a good way. You may have many decisions or options to choose from and none of them are good, or it may be that you have so many good options that you are paralyzed by fear of missing out on potential rewards. I think what you need to do is act. I know it's tough. I know you're not probably gonna get everything you want, but if you keep waiting, someone else is gonna act for you and you're not gonna get ANYTHING you want. Be careful, but the time for weighing your options is past.

Do your best. No Refunds.
>>
>>18448146
Judgement to me signifies a resurrection of a past ordeal , or looking back on a situation, and literally judging it to see if it fits has a place in your life right now. It most certainly might not.

SWEEET,

can i get a love pull?
kind of urgent because I need to move on.
anyways, I want to know if Symphony will accept my love?
>>
>>18448125
Will i find love soon?
>>
>>18448167
Thanks for your interpretation.

For you, I drew the Nine of Cups, Reversed. I see that she will, but you will have to be certain things you are not comfortable with. You must be totally truthful and honest. You must find the strength to be open and vulnerable. Putting on a persona isn't gong to help her like you. She has seen it before, and it's just gonna put her off. You have to be authentic, and I know, that's really hard.

Hope you get the outcome you seek, but either way, No Refunds.
>>
>>18448163

Thank You NoRefunds you are right I am a workaholic and this sums up what is happening amazingly well.

I'm going to pull what I can for you. Anime figure overlapping my peripheral vision which is quite strange something about a competitive event that might be coming up I also see a trophy. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18448173
Amazing!!! thank you No Refunds
>>
>>18448163
If you're still going could I get a pull to see where my romantic life is headed please?
>>
>>18448172

Strange as it may seem, you have been in love before and I think you were spoilt by it as love tends to be of that nature. It will come I can't see when but sit on the fence for a while and enjoy the vista of having freedom for a change.
>>
>>18448194
>>18448167
>>18448173

If you are still reading could I maybe get some deeper context into my question like how will the relationship go between me and Sym overall with time ??
PLease lol
>>
>>18448207

Sorry its blank for me.
>>
>>18448194
Thanks
>>
>>18448210
No problem thankyou :)
>>
>>18448194
Can i get a general read ?
>>
File: wVvu3cY.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
wVvu3cY.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
I'm going to do some bibliomancy readings.
I need your gender and a winter picture.
>>
File: Crater.jpg (172KB, 688x465px) Image search: [Google]
Crater.jpg
172KB, 688x465px
>>18448355
Male and here is one of my home counties most famous places during winter.
>>
>>18448355
Female, what does the future hold for me and J?
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (633KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
633KB, 1920x1200px
>>18448355
Male
How will the first few months of 2017 go?
>>
>>18448361
Thanks for the picture ,but what is your query?

>>18448362
'We left Montalegre at half past tow on the 23rd June. The lake was calm, and after three hours of rowing we arrived at Hermance, a beautiful little village, containing a ruined tower, built, the village say, by Juluis Caesar. There were three other towers similar to it, which the Genevese destroyed for their own fortifications in 1560. We got into the tower by a kind of a window. The walls are immensely solid, and the stone of which it is built so hard, that it yet retained the mark of chisels. The boatmen said, that this tower was once three times higher than it is now. There are two staircaes in the thickness of the walls, one of which is entirely demolished, and the other half ruined, and only accessible by a ladder. The town itself,now an inconsiderable village inhabited by a few fisherman,was built by a Queen of Burgundy, and reduced to its present state by the inhabitants of Berne,who burnt ravaged every thing they could find.'

Is J someone from your past? I'm afraid the relationship is over ,mate ;/ Maybe you guys can still have some emotional bonds ,but the whole thing collapsed long ago.

Sorry.
>>
File: winter-solstice.jpg (68KB, 653x436px) Image search: [Google]
winter-solstice.jpg
68KB, 653x436px
>>18448355
Will my fear come true?
Male
>>
>>18448375
Oh sorry, misread thought you were doing general readings. I guess something that's been bugging me is, was it good to have my will done or am I tempting fate by having one?
>>
File: 1360095720465.jpg (677KB, 624x936px) Image search: [Google]
1360095720465.jpg
677KB, 624x936px
>>18448355
Is my dream even possible for me? Female.
>>
>>18448372
''Remember ,dearest love'' she said ''that I have nothing of the fine lady about me. I do not even feel the want of those luxuries so necessary to most women. This I owe to my father. It was his first care, while he brought me up in the most jealous retirement, to render me independent of the services of other. So litude is to me no evil, and the delight of my life would be to wait upon you. I am not therefore an object of pity, when fortunes deprives me appurtenances of wealth, which rather annoy than serve me. My devotion and sacrifice, as you are pleased to call the intense wish of my heart to contribute to your happiness are nothing. I sacrifice all,when I give up one hour of your society --there is the sting -- there the merit of my permitting you to go without me. I can ill bear it. i am impatient and weak,do not then, Edward dearest, task me too far -- recall me to your side, if your return is delayed -- recall your fond girl to the place near your heart, where she desires to remain forever.'

'As if she knew anything,just because her mother was on the Moon. She snorted. Mom was an engineer,not an astrophycist. Though you'd never knew from how hard she pushed sciences at her only kid.'

I think you're going to have some conflicts at home, maybe financial problems..
Are you currently having problems with your S/O?
>>
>>18448355
Male
Should I go to an upcoming NYE party with some friends I havent seen in a long time?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmUI7ACp0G-95DGPjpW7HTDnDtw90RNfK3nd_fWQhwx7bR3huQk1s9qmpW
>>
File: 6580250179_4d36ce95b5_o.jpg (1MB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
6580250179_4d36ce95b5_o.jpg
1MB, 1200x819px
>>18448355
Male
Have I already found my purpose or should I search more?
>>
>>18448376
'I was an untaught shepherd-boy, when Adrian deigned on me his friendship. The best years of my life had been passed with him. All I had possessed of this world's goods,of happiness, knowledge or virtue- I oweed to him. He had, in his person, his intellect, and rare qualities, given a glory to my life, which without him it had never known. Beyold all other beings he had taught me, that goodness, pure and single, can be an attribute of man. It was a sight for angels to congregate to behold,to view him lead, govern and solace, the last day of human race.'

Are you afraid of losing someone? I have no idea how to interpret this.
All passages I got were similar in tone... missing something
>>
File: winter-chan.jpg (128KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
winter-chan.jpg
128KB, 800x800px
>>18448355
Male, what does the future hold for me and A?

>winter picture
Have some winter-chan
>>
>>18448386
'Looking down on it, now that the sun is low in the west, the eye is dazzled, the soul oppressed by excess of beauty. Earth,water,air, drink to overflowing, the radiance that streams from yonder well of light: the foliage of the trees seems dripping with the golden flood;while the lake, filled with no earthly dew,appears but an imbasining of the sun-tinctured atmosphere, and tree and gay pavilion float in its depth,more clear,more distinct, than their twins in the upper air. Not is the scene silent: strains more sweet than those that lull Venus to her balmy rest, more inspiring than the song of Tiresias which awoke Alexander to the deed of ruin,more solemn than the chantings of St.Cecilia, float along the waves and mingle with the lagging breeze, which ruffles not the lake. Strange, that a few fark scores should be the key to this fountain of sound, the unconscious link between unregarded noise and harmonies which unclose paradise to our entranced senses!'

Your dream is something big ,isn't it? Yes ,it's possible ,but it won't be easy for you to achieve it.

Good luck
>>
>>18448400
'We know each other well, you and I,already,' he said. She did not answer.

There was a confused tramping of horses' feet outside. The three men all sprawled round in their chains to watch. Beyond the dark holly-bushed that separated the strip of lawn from the highroad,they could see a cavalcade of shire horses swinging out of their own yard, being taken for exercise. This was the last time. These were the last horses that would go through their hands. The young men watched with critical,callous look.They were all frightned at the collapse of their lives, and the sense of disaster in which they were involved left them no inner freedom.'

I don't really think it's going to end well ,but the choice is up to you.
>>
>>18448425
I don't consider it all that big honestly, but maybe it is. Thanks man.
>>
>>18448355
Male
Can i get a general reading please
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 500x350px
>>18448434
Forgot pic
>>
>>18448405
'A confused little sound of voice,a gleam of hidden yellow light. And then the garden door of a tall, dark Georgian house suddenly opened,and three people confusedly emerged. A girl in a dark blue coat and a fur turban,very erect: a fellow with a litle dispatch-case,slouching:a thin man with a red beard,bareheaded,peering out of the gateway down the hill that swung in a curve dorwnwards towards London.'

If you haven't found it yet ,you're about to find it. It'll probably be an unexpected thing.
>>
>>18448437
Thank you very much!
>>
File: download.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>18448355
Male
Future reading, please.
>>
File: 20150955e6f78b7f015.png.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20150955e6f78b7f015.png.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>18448355
Will my husband looking for a job in NY be successful, would we be able to move back there next year?
>>
>>18448449
Female
>>
File: icy river.jpg (85KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
icy river.jpg
85KB, 450x600px
>>18448355

Hiya, I feel like I'm carrying around a wound from forever ago, how can I mend it? ty
>>
>>18448456

Male, soz
>>
>>18448375
Well J is someone from my present but I guess I'll give things up with him!
>>
File: 4chan_DEUS_VULT_CRUSADER.jpg (201KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_DEUS_VULT_CRUSADER.jpg
201KB, 1600x1200px
>>18448415
>winter chan
Pic related tb2h

'He wandered from vast apartment to apartment, down narrow corridors like the roads in a mine. In one of the great square rooms, the men were going to eat. And it seemed to him that they were going to eat as a man,naked man. But his second self knew that what appeared to his eyes as a man was really a man's skin stuffed tight with prepared meat, as the skin of a Bolognda sauce. This did not prevent his seeing the naked man who was to be eaten walk slowly and stiffly across the gangway and down the corridor. He saw him from behind. It was a big handsome man in the prime of life, quite naked and perhaps stupid. But of course he was only a skin stuffed with meat, whom the grey tim-miners were going to eat.

'Ilya kept on jawing. It was in one ear and out the other, whatever he was yammering about, while I gave the dog wormhole eyes and plotted how to get the seat away. The dog was a medium-large ovcharka mutt,prick-eared, filthy under a wolf's pelt with big stinking mats dangling from its furry bloomers. It was as skinny as any other street dog under its fur -- as skinny as me-- but the belly seemed stretched -- malnutrition? Worms? When it lifted its head up and let its tongue loll, the teeth were sharp and white.'

So fucking weird passages anon.. you better help me with this one.

Idk ,is A a weird person? Maybe you will find something about they.

Seriously ,I have no idea.

>>18448460
Why? Are you two having problems in the relationship?
>>
>>18448470
>that passage
Literally what the fuck, kek.

>you better help me with this one
Sorry, I'm useless here.

>Seriously ,I have no idea.
Same.

Thanks, anyway, I appreciate it. And it was a good laugh.
>>
>>18448406
Im afraid of loneliness anon, thank you
>>
>>18448470
Yes actually :\
>>
>>18448435
'They'd make good time at first: coming out of the city early in the morning and becoming airbone at the first of the authorised takeoff points, the steady stream of soldiers repatriated from the front becoming smaller and smaller as they flew higher, like insects on the intense brown of the road; zigzagging on the trails, laughing with relief as they unpacked the fried dough Rechan had baked for lunch, almost forgetting that they weren't setting on an an adventure but on something with far longer-reaching consequences.'

Play time is over ,mate. Start taking things more seriously.

>>18448446
For three days and nights Idris had not moved from my side. She administered to all my wants, and never slept nor rested. She did not hope, and therefore she neither endevoured to read the physician's countenance, nor to watch for symptons of recovery.'

Something bad will happen ,but someone will nurse you and show you affection.

>>18448472
Will get to you again ,if you wish so
>>
>>18448475
You really shouldn't be relying on random passages in some book to make relationship choices . . . Just saying
>>
>>18447959

there is a korean chick i want to get laid with. Whats up with that?

There is a japanese gal who claims to enjoy my company, but i think its just for the money. Sup with that?
>>
>>18448489
also male. forgot to mention.
>>
anybody out here doing readings?
>>
>>18448446
>>18448487

Thank you.
>>
>>18448449
Madame waited again. And again, when they moved to Doncaster,the same two mongel-looking fellows were lurking in the street, and plying the inmates of their lodging-house with questions.

All passages I got pointed to the same thing. Yes ,you'll move back to New York ,but there will be a lot of problems..
You won't be able to leave your problems where you currently are ^^

>>18448456
Anon ,is this 'wound' of yours making you avoid things?
The passages I got didn't give me a clear idea of what you should do ,but they made me feel like time will heal you.
>>
Hi /div/. here to answer questions. Won't do any readings unless you're cool with me doing blank intuition reads.
>>
>>18448517
>>18448456

Here, ty, Yeah I usually either withdraw from the world / others, or go out, only to interact with the world through a mask.
>>
>>18448535
what should I do with my kink? It's kinda destroying my life.
>>
>>18448488
I won't ;)
>>
>>18447959
Should I continue to purse this girl in a relationship sense or are we better as friends?
>>
>>18448535

Blank intuition sounds cool. General / love reading, ty.
>>
>>18448542
Probably get into healthier fetishes.

>>18448560
The image of a tree in the summer comes to my mind, with leaves falling from it prematurely. The tree itself is lively, and colorful-- not dying; the leaves fall due to a heavy wind.
Not sure if this romantically related to you, or just a different kind of relationship-- regardless, be ready for some trials in a close personal relationship that will test the bonds a little. It won'tbe the end of the world, just a little turbulence. A period of minor struggle.
>>
>>18448540
Her's one of the passages I got

'Aaron went down at five o'clock to tea, and found himself alone next a group of women, mostly Swdes or Danish or Dutch, drinking a peculiar brown herb-brew which tasted like nothing else on earth ,and eating two thicks bits of darkish bread smeared with a brown smear which hoped it was jam, but hoped in vain. Unhappily he sat in the gilt and red, massively ornate room, while the foreign women eyed him. oh,bitter to be a male under such circumstances...
he escaped as soon as possible back to his far-off regions,lonely and cheerless ,away above. But he rather liked the far-off remoteness in the bilg old Florentine house.'
>>
>>18448487
Thanks lol, resonates pretty much with my current situation
>>
>>18448572
I'm glad I could help you^^ Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>18448535
Is this darkness self induced or am I being targeted for whatever reason?
Thank you much.
>>
>>18448590
I believe it's neither self-induced nor an attack. It simply is a valley you're passing through. Keep moving forward.
>>
>>18448535
When will I get my first gf?
>>
>>18448430
I felt that way as well - thank you for confirming. All the best to you!
>>
File: man-in-forest-e1450612954392.jpg (25KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
man-in-forest-e1450612954392.jpg
25KB, 550x366px
>>18448599
Thank you. I will do just that and push forward like I've been trying to do. Nice dubs.
>>
>>18448568

ty. Sounds exactly like what I would do in that situation lol.
>>
>>18448535
Hey thoth. Experimental and clearly vague question for your cold reading fun!

Where am I on the midnight river? Any detail is appreciated.

I hope it's not too vague.
>>
>>18448535
Can I get a blank intuition reading, what does 2017 have in store for me?
>>
>>18448649
In the shallows. The stream is deep enough to carry you, but not so deep that you can't touch your feet to the bottom if you wished. Further curves around the bend as the river flows down, and you'll run into that bend soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 960x717px
>>18448664
That is interesting. Almost exciting!
Though I can't say what it means. Maybe it means things are flowing as they should be flowing.
Thanks Thoth! :) Here's an image of a baby doing a perfect squat.
>>
I feel like I just received a true omen for the first time, so that's nice. Sought to burn a sigil in the woods to separate myself from another person, and out flew a cardinal into my path and then away. Hopefully the person will as well.
>>
>>18448535
What should I focus on to ease my heartache?
Am I making the right choice by terminating a particular relationship?
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 1024x733px
>>18448679
Which post was it?
>>
Doing a few readings, just ask your question and if I miss you I can't get a reading off you.
>>
>>18448704
Will I be able to move away next year?
>>
>>18448705

It seems like an authority figure has control over your life at the moment, possibly a parent? Perhaps this related to chores not being done around the house. I don't like to say this but stay and help out a bit more in anyway you can.
>>
>>18448704
Hmmm let's try a general reading. Let me know if you can't get a reading because I get ignored a lot on here and I can't tell what's going on.
>>
>>18448713

No reading off you sorry.
>>
>>18448704

How can I find the right path? ty
>>
>>18448712
Maybe the frist part is right it's n ot a parent though. The second is off.
I can't really stay though.
>>
>>18448704
What will next year be like for my family and I?
>>
>>18448704
I'm going to find love soon?
>>
>>18448719

I hate to burst your bubble but I think you are not unfamiliar to the bible, the right path is the righteous path in all your actions. Consummate a current relationship more, I sense it is with a partner?
>>
>>18448704
Asking for a love reading.
>>
>>18448724

Hi, I can tell things are going to be great, someone in your family has great wisdom perhaps this is why you are so drawn to this person and this person acts a binder to keep you lot together.
>>
>>18448732
Thank you
>>
>>18448730

Trying to put this nicely to you, but be straight with yourself, improve your character by being straight with the person you seek. Perhaps try and be a little more direct and confident in the next encounter.
>>
>>18448727

No relationship here, like ... 6 month dry spell?
>>
>>18448704
Eleanor.
Is it worth me staying with my current job - I am tired of the lack of respect and feeling like an outsider always
>>
>>18448737

Sorry I only get what I sense.
>>
>>18448535
Sure. Whats coming up in my future?
>>
>>18448741

You have a pet that gives you great company a special bond spend time with him/her over Xmas and mull things over.
>>
>>18448704
love reading please
>>
>>18448704
Could you tell me something nice about my future? Not nice version is welcomed too
>>
>>18448752

I see a bit of excitement coming up not sure when but it is over the Xmas and New Year period or slightly further down the track, I hope you like chatting to this person because you are going to strike some serious common ground with each other.
>>
>>18448754

Sorry it's blank.
>>
>>18448746
Thank you that is very sweet and true ! He's acting funny at the moment because we have a new puppy. Haha. Have a nice Christmas
>>
>>18448704
Should I expect things to improve next year?
>>
>>18448704
Results of what I did thus morning, please
>>
>>18448766

Yes it will but only slightly, if you are having trouble keeping above things try Cycling for some reason it popped up, maybe this is to commute to your Job or travel related.
>>
>>18448769

Sorry blank.
>>
>>18448774
There's a place not far from here people always talk about being nice that people always bike around, but my balance is shit and I don't really feel like it. Maybe it'd be to make grocery trips and such easier
>>
>>18448704
What will happen between me and P soon?
>>
>>18448704
we're going to split?
>>
>>18448704
will i get a bf next yeaer
>>
Can someone wish me into a magical girl
>>
File: Mouse.jpg (155KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
Mouse.jpg
155KB, 700x714px
Going to do three readings, anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel

Feedback is appreciated and as always, hope i can help.
>>
>>18448704
will things work out with... that certain guy?
>>
>>18448818
f
libra
will he develop feelings for me?
sludge
>>
>>18448818
Female
Virgo
What should I do now to feel better? Some advice would be good.
Frustrated
>>
>>18448818
I've already received a read from Thoth, but if you would indulge me I'd be happy.

Male
Capricorn
I feel that there is a threshold I shouldn't cross, but I'm o so curious. Should I cross it and see what's on the other side for myself?
Strange but comfy. Anxious would be the word.
>>
>>18448818
Male
Cancer
How can I become a better person and have a positive influence on the world around me?
Contemplative
>>
Werewolf Thread!

>are they real?
>proof?
>How would on become a Werewolf
>>
>>18448826

>Socrates begins by skeptically seeking clarification from the elderly, respected Gorgias about the nature and power of his ‘craft’

>Eight of Cups, Queen of Wands (R)

I am afraid i have to say its going to be very difficult for him. You might strike him as someone who needs a lot of validation and even though i think he appreciates you, this might be a heavy burden in the relationship.

My advise is to simply be more confident, love yourself first and foremost. Think of it as ''law of attraction'' if you love yourself others will love you as well.

Hope it helped and good luck.
>>
>>18448704
Will I get my career on track?
>>
>>18448818
Female. Libra.

What will my future husband be like? Do I already know him?

Thanks NewHelp
>>
>>18448899
Oops feeling restless
>>
File: 1482341088288.jpg (264KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1482341088288.jpg
264KB, 600x899px
>>18448704
advice from my spirit guides please
>>
>>18448829

>What sort of man was this who came up and attacked philosophy?

>Nine of Swords (R), Five of Swords (R), Eight of Cups, Six of Pentacles

This is pretty bad isn't it?

Now the first thing you need to do is to acknowledge that ''its over'' It will not get worse than this, so work on that. Do not feed anxiety by over-worrying on things out of your control, but work on what you do have control over, it all comes to decisions in the end
>>
>>18448850
You become a werewolf by sniffing your own butt and licking your own balls with one leg over your head on a full moon after drinking a cocktail of wolf blood and ground wolf teeth.
>>
>>18448943

Also is this either related to an argument [or] some big dysfunctionality in your life? I am taking is the former but i am curious. If the later it wouldnt be terrible to seek professional help if it is as bad as i think it is.

I hope i am wrong and its just an argument that got you upset.
>>
>>18448831

>Should he cross it? King of Swords (R)
>What is on the other side? Three of Swords (R)

>And these, in truth, were the deeds of the men who lie here and of others who have died for Athens

Its a line you do not want to cross nor are you prepared for. You are currently in a good spot, its better to acknowledge that rather than to look for pieces that are not really missing.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18448943
>>18448949
You got it very well, NH. My most problems comes from one thing and I can't change it. Thanks for a reading.
>>
>>18448717
Ok thank you.
>>
>>18448846

My fellow cancer, i like your query.

>Three of Swords, Four of Wands, Temperance (R)

>Well, then, can’t I step up to the same man a second time and say, “This is your name”?

There is a lack of integration that compels you of doing so, a painful truth its that in order to serve others is that sacrifice is necessary for a pious life, i am not talking about something physical but a matter of the mind. The advise that i take, is to think of everyone as ''your team'', a part of you. Judge them how you would judge yourself and be ready to always give a bit more than what you feel comfortable doing so.

Smalls steps will take you far, good luck
>>
I will be doing readings. The method I will use is bibliomancy
>Gender
>Query
>Winter or a fog picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUgUtbcbatw
>>
Trading a scry for a scry.
>>
>>18449049
how bout a winter fog
can you tell me how my social is next quarter .of school?
>>
One reading if anyone is keen?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 217x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 217x144px
>>18449057
>>18449049
woops
>>
>>18448899

Double dubs are checked

>He was certainly not an orator, no indeed. Nor do I think he has ever appeared in court

>Nine of Wands (R), Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Swords (R)

You do not know him yet, this person might have troubles communicating as indicated by Knight of swords (R) and the phrase itself. He might not be fair in his words and actions, often leading to pointless struggles... you might marry him for the wrong reasons so be careful.

That said, i think this experience might lead to something good after all, if only to help you grow. Hope it helped
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>18449049
Will me and my ex get back together
>>
>>18449054
Scry me a good client. What would you like scried?
>>
>>18449067
Male
Forgot to put gender woopss
>>
>>18449070
Late twenties white male with neck length long brown hair straight. Perfect white teeth nice wide smile and his eyes are closed because hes so happy. Seems like trust fund babby but his clothes dont give it away. Regular pink t shirt.

I get weird angle view of him in his truck?

I found an online account i didnt remove my ex on. If i check it now will he be willing to chat?
>>
>>18449057
But the day of absolute is over, and we're in for the strange gods once more. ''But when you get to the end of your tether you've nothing to do but die'' so sings an out-of-date vulgar song. But is it so?Why not all?When you come to the end of your thether you break the hope. When you come to the end of the lane you straggle on into the bush and beat about till you find a way though, and no matter if you raise vipers or goannas or wallabies, or even only a tink. And if you see a man beating about for a new track you don't immediately shout , ''Perverted wretch!'' or ''Villain!' or ''Vicious creature!'' or even merely ''The fool', or midly: ''poor dear!'' You have to let him try. Anything is better than stewing in your own juice, or grinding at the end of your tether, or tread-milling away at a career. better a ''wicked creature'' any day, than a mechanical tread-miller of a careerist. Better anything on earth than the millions of humans ants.'

-
I have heard her speak of the acquaitance,''said Emma, 'She's a very elegant young woman.''
He agreed to it, but with so quiet a ''Yes,'' as inclined her almost to doubt his real concurrence; and yet there must be a very distinct sort of elegance for the fashionable world , if Jane Fairfax could be thought only ordinary gifted with it.'

Ok ,you'll be able to make friends if you fight for it. You'll face some sort of resistance at first. Do you have problems at school?
Remember your worth and that you don't need to be like everybody else :)
>>
>>18449083
I can read that better with cards, but I can still scry it if you really want.
>>
>>18449098
Whatever is more convenient for you.
>>
Anyone want to do a trade? I'd love a general.
>>
File: 1384033659615.jpg (339KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
1384033659615.jpg
339KB, 1600x915px
>>18449049
Male
how do the next few months fare if I continue on my usual routine I've been partaking these last few months?
>>
>>18449049
female
Love reading first half 2017? Thanks!
>>
>>18449092
tank you dude
>>
>>18449083
>>18449100
8C Rx, 4W Rx, 8S Rx, XIV Rx, 4C, 9C

He might be willing, but don't expect too fruitful a conversation to come from it, at least not the way you're planning on going about it. It looks to me like you'll lose your composure a bit while talking to him, and it will cause you to push what little ground you make. He'll likely be civil, but curt. He might take some time to respond and do so in short replies.

There will be a certain thing you say that gives him a moment of pause. From there, you'll have to wait for him to collect his thoughts. If you push at this time, you'll lose him. If you give him time to think about what you said, he'll probably open up a bit more. The pivotal phrase you say is something I can't really determine from the cards, but I get the sense that it's something very subtly pointing to a past happy experience between you two. Be sure not to go over the top, and make sure you don't press what advantage you make too much, or you'll turn him off.
>>
>>18449067
After all, if carcass-armor could be animated by the will of distant warlords and descend roaring from skied whose constellations were tattoed over by explosions, who was to say that sculptures and painting could not also turn against their makers.'
-
Now,I cannot help thinking it a pity that he does not live entirely by the sea. I do think he had better leave Uppercross entirely, and fix at Lyme. Do not you, Anne? Do not you agree with me, that it is the best thing he could do, both for himself and Mrs Shirley? She has cousins here, you know, and many acquaintance, which would make it cheerful for her, and I am sure she would be glad to get to a place where she could have medical attendance at hand, in case of having another seizure.'
-
''Behold,'' he said , in a broken and inward voice. ''The vanity of human wishes! a second time my hopes are about to be crowned, a second time they are destroyed. Look at that liquor -- you may remember five years ago I had prepared the same, with the same success, -- then , as now, my thirsting lips expected to taste the immortal elixir -- you dashed it from me, -- and at present it is too late.''

I don't think so ,anon :/ You better move on and realize that she's better now. Good luck!

>>18449108
''Well,'' said Crawford, after a course of rapid questions and reluctant answers ; ''I am happier than I was because i now understand more clearly your opinion of me. You think me unsteady: easily swayed by the whim of the moment, easily tempted, easily put aside. With such an opinion ,no wonder that. But we shall see. it is not by protestations that I shall endeavour to convince you I am wronged; it is not by telling you that my affections are steady. My conduct shall speak for me; absence ,distance,time shall speak for me. They shall prove that ,as far as you can be deserved by anybody, I do deserve you.

I believe you'll find happiness within and will better understand yourself.
>>
>>18449117
Is this celtic cross with cups as outcome? I can give feedback for this after christmas
>>
>>18449145
Also thanks
>>
>>18449111
'I had gone a few steps, Fanny, when I heard the door open behind me. 'Mr.Bertram,' said she. I looked back. 'Mr. Bertram,' said she with a smile ; but it was a smile ill-suited to the conversation that had passed, a saucy playful smile, seeming to invite in order to subdue me; at least it appeared so to me. I resisted; it was the impulse of the moment to resist, and still walked on. I have since, sometimes, for a moment, regretted that I did not go back, but I know I was right, and such has been the end of our acquaintance. And what an acquaintance has it been! How have I been deceived! Equally in brother and sister deceived! I thank you for your patience, Fanny. This has been the greatest relief, and now we will have done.

Ok ,do you already have someone in mind?
I think you'll find a opportunity for love but you'll rightfully walk away from it. You'll regret it but be content with your choice in the long run..

Any feedback?
>>
>>18449145
It's not, I just pulled 6 cards and read between them.
>>
File: fog.jpg (497KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fog.jpg
497KB, 1280x1024px
>>18449049
Should I pursue what i'm thinking?
Fem
>>
>>18449049
Male
What does she feel about me and what will happen? I'm a bit lost about this
>>
File: 1449322728981.jpg (32KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449322728981.jpg
32KB, 480x600px
>>18449049
>search through several months of 4chan images thinking it can't be that difficult to find a winter pic
>this and a bunch of inside mrs claus bikini wearing animu girls are all I can find
>found more images from beach episodes
Enjoy the snowmang I guess
>>
>>18449157
This is tough one and maybe likely so thank you. I talk to different males but i dont have a crush on anyone. My friend is tfwnogf so it might be him but i hope he doesnt try.

Could you tell me more about who this guy is? Heres another winter pic.
>>
File: 121973527.jpg (948KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
121973527.jpg
948KB, 2560x1440px
>>18449049
Will i be able to pass all these exams this semester? How's the future with school looking sir.. Im M
>>
File: foggy_road-t2.jpg (57KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
foggy_road-t2.jpg
57KB, 510x330px
>>18449177
Forgot pic
>>
File: artsfon.com-54960.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
artsfon.com-54960.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>18449049
love reading and do i know him?
>>
File: winter-wallpaper-22.jpg (920KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
winter-wallpaper-22.jpg
920KB, 1920x1200px
>>18449049
Male
2017 love reading
>>
>>18449049
Female
I feel as though im close to discovering something, is there any danger or drawback if I continue to figure this out?
>>
>>18449135
Well its better to know now then to dwell on feelings. Thank you very much. This brings me great peace. Sending good vibes your way.
>>
File: 4097226242_1b38d3f310.jpg (95KB, 496x332px) Image search: [Google]
4097226242_1b38d3f310.jpg
95KB, 496x332px
>>18449049
>Male
>Love reading 2017?

Thank you!
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 800x800px
>>18448960
Hmm. And so I wait some more. Thanks new help! Whether it was accurate or helpful I cannot tell you, but I appreciate the effort you placed.
Here's an image. A modest sum.
>>
Did op bail
>>
>>18449173
''Sir thomas , who had done so much for her and her brothers, and who was gone perhaps never to return! that she should see him go without a tear! it was a shameful insensibility. ''He had said to her, moreover, on the very last morning, that he hoped she might see Willian again in the course of the ensuing winter, and had charged her to write and invite him to mansfield as soon as the squadron to which he belonged should be known to be in England'
''This was so thoughtful and kind!'' and would he only have smiled upon her, and called her ''my dear fanny,'' while he said it, every former frown or cold address might have been forgotten.
Are you pursuing a man? But yes ,I think you should pursue whatever you're going after.

Amazing picture, by the way.

>>18449177
''Well ,fanny, this has been a fine day for you,upon my word,'' said Mrs. Norris, as they drove through the park. ''Nothing but pleasure from beginning to end! I am sure you ought to be very much obliged to you aunt Bertram and me for contriving to let you go. A pretty good day's amusement you have had!''

I think she's enjoying to spend the time with you.

What is making you confused about the situation?
>>
Ok guys I have the biggest query of them all. Where the hell are my earphones? They're surely at home somewhere, dunno where. Iphone's ones. I'm a Capricorn.
>>
>>18449283
I enjoy it too. I feel like it wouldn't last long. She's seeing someone i think so there's that drama.

What do you think reader, would it be good?
>>
File: download.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>18449049
Male
What will happen between me and her in the near future?
>>
>>18449178
t-thanks..

>>18449185
I'm >tfwnogf desu

Mrs. Thorpe was a widow ,and not a very rich one; she was a goodhunmoured, well-meaning woman, and a very indulgent mother. Her eldest daughter had a great personal beauty, and the younger ones, by pretending to be as handsome as their sister, imitating her air, and dressing in the same style, did very well.

Sounds like anyone you know? If not ,I will try again.

>>18449187
Lady Beveridge loved humanity, and come what might,she would continue to love it. Nay,in the human sense,she would love her enemies. Not the criminals among the enemy,the men who committed atrocities. But the men who were enemies through no choice of their own. She would be swept into no general hate.

And yet I dared not to request him to use his influence that I might obtain an honourable provision for myself -- for then I should have been obligues to leave Windsor. I hovered for ever around the walls of its castle, beneath its enshadowing thickets; my sole companions were my books and my loving thoughts'

Doesn't seem like it.. Do you have someone you could rely on for help? Someone you would -rather- stay away?
>>
File: IMG_9931.jpg (83KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9931.jpg
83KB, 640x424px
>>18449049
F
How will our first meeting go?
>>
>>18449341
Are you still doing readings?>>18449288
>>
>>18449204
They slept in fulfilment through the long night. But then strange dreams began to fill them both, strange dreams that were neither waking nor sleeping ;only ,in curious weariness, through her dreams, she head at last continual low rapping. She awokr with difficulty. The rapping began again-- she started violently. It was at the door-- it would be the orderly rapping for Friedeburg. Everything seemed wild and unearthly. She put her hand on the shoulder of the sleeping man, and pulled him roughly, waited a moment, then pushed him again, almost violently, to awake him. he woke with a sense of resentment at her violent handling. Then he heard the knocking of the orderly. he gathered his senses.

K, you probably doesn't know this lad yet ,you'll probably stalk him for a while then start making moves on him.. Just keep in mind that you should be rather 'violent' and persistent.

Good luck!

>>18449213
Gudrun hated the cafe, yet she always went back to it ,as did most of the artists of her acquaintance. She loathed its atmosphere of pety vice and petty jealousy and petty art. Yet she always called in again, when she was in town. it was as if she HAD to return to this small,slow,central whirpool of disintegration and dissolution: just give it a look.

You'll either need to do things you hate to score someone ,or be with someone you hate not to be alone.
>>
>>18449373
don't***

fuck

>>18449220
>>18449255
>>18449339
>>18449356
Still around?
>>
File: King of Cups Royo.jpg (754KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
King of Cups Royo.jpg
754KB, 1095x1600px
Doing a few more readings, anyone interested i will need

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

As always hope i can help.
>>
>>18449373
>You'll either need to do things you hate to score someone
Interesting
Thank you.
>>
>>18449378
>Male
>Capricorn
>Bored
>Should I be worried avoid the TNTS?
>>
File: okch.jpg (12KB, 213x213px) Image search: [Google]
okch.jpg
12KB, 213x213px
>>18449262
>>
>>18449341
>Doesn't seem like it

Shit dude i gotta pass these exams. There's a girl i'm trying to keep it cool with maybe she can help. I wouldnt rather being away from her that much tho..

God i dont wanna fail these exams. Is there any hope
>>
>>18449375
Yup meeting anon here
>>
>>18449378
Male, Taurus, what does 2017 hold in store?; content
>>
>>18449378
Female
Virgo
2017 general reading please!
Excited
>>
>>18449378
>Male
>Aquarius
>A love query, do I have a chance with her or should I move on?
>Hopeful
>>
>>18449378
Male Gemini, melancholic
General reading
>>
>>18449378
M
Capricorn
Where are my earphones?
Desperated
>>
>>18449375
Yes, >>18449255 here
>>
File: 1482342826871.jpg (156KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482342826871.jpg
156KB, 1200x800px
>>18449378
female libra discouraged
recently discovered a job opportunity
is this a good thing should i go for it
what will happen if i do go for it
>>
>>18449386

>three of Cups (R), Temperance (R)

>Are you any the less not knowing for all that?said he. And just now you said you were knowing, with the result that you are the man you are, and then again you are not, at the same time and in respect to the same things.

Since i do not have a clue what TNTS means i can only tell you that if this involves other people it is advised not to partake on it, so i will say that yes, you should be worried.

Overall the reading talks about disappointment or sort of a painful truth, something you already acknowledge i think.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18449378
Male
Gemini
I've asked a similar question but I need deeper clarification. How will the relationship between Symphony and Me look if I pursue? I'm most likely going to pursue.
>>
>>18449378
Leo
Fem
Should I pursue this guy?
Neutral
>>
>>18449451
>>18449378
Oops forgot the word that describes how I feel right now

>Desperate (for an answer)
>>
File: 1481593090226.jpg (61KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
1481593090226.jpg
61KB, 600x797px
>>18449449
>Since i do not have a clue what TNTS
Tinnitus, sorry for being too secretive.
>Overall the reading talks about disappointment or sort of a painful truth, something you already acknowledge i think.
ok.
Thanks, NH.
>>
>>18449356
Very sweet picture ,thanks :3

He was a handsome man, with a wide.open blue eyes that seemed sometimes to be looking at nothing, soft black hair brushed rather low on his low, broad brow, and a very attractive body. Add to this a most beautiful speaking voice,usually rather hused and diffident,but sometimes resonant and powerful like bronze, and you have the sum of his charm. He looked like some old celtic hero. He looked as if he should have worn a greyish kilt and a sporran, and shown his knees. His voice came direct out of the hused Ossianic past.
For the rest ,he was one of those gentleman of sufficient but not excessive means..

You'll drop the spaghetti :^)

>>18449420
Only she herself knew that at the centre of her heart was a hard little place that could not feel love ,no, not for anybody. Everybody else said of her:''She's such a good mother.She adores her children.''Only she herself,and her children themselves,knew it was not so. They read it in each other's eye.

Whoever you meet won't have feelings for you, even if you think they do.

>>18449388
There's always hope anon... Talk to this girl you mentioned and study hard.
>>
>>18449375
Yes
>>
File: 1481399060147.jpg (263KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481399060147.jpg
263KB, 1920x1200px
>>18449049
>fog
Would this be okay?
Male
Health reading
>>
>>18449473
>>18449220 still here
>>
>>18449378
Male
Leo
What will be the possible outcome of my future?
Bored
>>
>>18449467
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18449467
>You'll drop the spaghetti :^)
I already knew that :,^) i hope he has a good time with me too
>>
>>18449378
>Gender
M
>Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>Query
General reading
>A word that describes how you feel right now
Neutral

Thanks
>>
>>18449395

Not doing [long] new year readings but ill give you an overall theme.

>Magician, Nine of Swords

>Yet what greater evidence of ignorance is there than when someone disagrees with wise men? But I have one wonderfully good trait, which saves me: I’m not ashamed to learn

There will be confrontation of fears during this year that will resolve in a positive manner. This is particularly relevant if you suffer of some form of depression or anxiety, you will get pass of it.

This might be related to job or studies? perhaps you are craving independence from your home? if so you will gain the tools to finally move along.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18449378
>male
>20
>general reading
>relaxed
>>
>>18449479
It was produced by Jellybean Benitez and it pulsates with an uptempo intensity and like most of the songs on this album it reflects a grownup’s awareness of the world we all live in. She sings and we believe it. This is quite a change from the softer, little-girl-lost image that was so appealing on the first album.

Opinions varied, but Rosa Hubermann claimed that the seeds were sown at Christmas the previous year

All the passages talked about finding something. However ,they refuse to say whether something dangerous will happen. But I'm sure you'll figure this out ,and it seems like a huge deal.

>>18449475
>Would this be okay?
Mate ,that's amazing. I love such pictures ,it would be even better with some neon lights :^) Damn, thanks a bunch ,you have put a smile on my face.

What would you like to know about your health?
Do you have depression or anything related, by the way?
>>
>>18449537
Thank you very very much. Those are the vibes I was getting. Either do it or don't. I appreciate your time!
>>
>>18449402

Not doing long readings so just a general outlook.

>Now, didn’t we say that the having and expressing of this conviction is closely followed by the having of pleasures and pains in common?

>Eight of Pentacles (R), Nine of Wands, Ten of Pentacles, Page of Pentacles

Same old, same old apparently... the reading its as vague as it gets but i take it as a lot is going to happen making things not to stand out by its own.

Expect progress in job/studies... not so much in love though which i think is a concern.

Hope it helped
>>
trading
>>
>>18449560

I see you are a great help to people, you are currently single and that's a shame but you might prefer it that way? Talk to people over Xmas, give someone a call out of the blue they would probably enjoy hearing from you.
>>
>>18449540
No need to thank me :) I'm glad I could partially help you ,and sorry for not being able to tell whether you'll face any danger or not.
But all 5 passages talked about finding things.
>>
>>18449566
>you are a great help to people
maybe? i can't tell
>might prefer it that way
nah

I had a specific question though. Can you scry or do tarot?
>>
>>18449566
Are you Ches?
>>
>>18449579

Where is Chess? :(
>>
>>18449575

Nah Air Readings.

>>18449579

I like Ches, but no.
>>
Trading still. I'm >>18449560

>>18449584
ah, ok
>>
>>18449583
I have no idea ;( I haven't seen her in a while and I have no idea whether she's going to return

>>18449584
What a shame ;(
>>
>>18449553
>currently in a relationship
I'm not as excited anymore
>>
File: 1481490895068.jpg (410KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481490895068.jpg
410KB, 2560x1024px
>>18449537
>What would you like to know about your health?
>Do you have depression or anything related, by the way?
Sorry, i lost track of time
I've been worried about my hearing lately so if you could do a reading on that, it would be great.
>>
>>18449570
No worries! Not to sound silly but it's space related so I figured it would take a lot of work to find a more concrete answer. If you're ever up to doing a more in depth reading post it here! I'll get in touch (always lurkin) (: thank you again!
>>
File: 1327529983Wolrabs-FogSlider.jpg (156KB, 977x421px) Image search: [Google]
1327529983Wolrabs-FogSlider.jpg
156KB, 977x421px
>>18449049
hey sorry i dont know if you have any spare time energy left orstill reading but i would thank you for a reading :D
Male
general love reading anything that i need to know

i apperciate it if you can read for me but i understand you did a shit ton already. Thank you bless you
>>
>>18449406

>Four of Cups (R), Emperor, Eight of Wands (R), Six of Pentacles, Queen of Swords

>I shall say that these passages and those like them belong to a diviner. They are for him to examine and judge.
--------------
>Diviner
>Four of Cups (R)

Lel, are you a reader yourself? just curious.

Anyways i think you do have a chance but things might take longer than what you would like to and she is not going to play nicely so its up to you if you think you are willing to endure it. If you do however it could be a solid relationship.

I think you two have pretty similar personalities, a bit cold in both parts to be honest, which might explain why all the hassle.

Hope it helped

>>18449609

Sorry, i took that was one of the main reasons of your question... i might [spoiler] and probably are[/spoiler] be wrong lel so dont let me get you down :)
>>
tradin
>>
>>18449613
'She had tea with Cipriano before leaving'

-
Increasingly, Liesel would close her eyes and ask Max to quiz her on the words she was continually getting wrong, and she would swear if they still escaped her. She would then stand and paint those words to the wall, anywhere up to a dozen times. Together, Max Vandenburg and Liesel Meminger would take in the odor of paint fumes and cement

eh man ,I couldn't pull any good passage on your matter ;( Why is it worrying you? have you already seen a doctor?

One of the passages hinted about tumor :/

>>18449620
Do you want to e-mail me and I could try to be of a better help?

>>18449630
'She wanted to read the book in the basement ,for old times' sake, but mama convinced her otherwise.''There is a reason Max got sick down there,''and I can tell you one thing girl, I'm not letting you get sick.'

I believe this is an advice ,as in , stay away from love for a while, or be careful in where you search for it.

I'm all done for the night folks.
>>
>>18449652

Whats your query?
>>
>>18449662
If I meet with L in Warsaw in 2017, will anything romantic come of it? Or will he keep things platonic?
You?
>>
>>18449662
Hey Nh , do you have any juice left?
>>
File: 1480820112980.png (1MB, 800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1480820112980.png
1MB, 800x1196px
>>18449049
female
i could use some career advice rn
>>
>>18449676
Are you not the sales girl?
>>
>>18449659
That would be pretty cool actually, if you wouldn't mind. Just a disclaimer tho- I am one of those alien seekers.
>>
>>18449670

Yep i will continue with short readings above, but i had a query for myself so ill do this trade an continue after it.

>>18449669

>How will the meeting go? Knight of Wands (R)
>Romance? Ten of Wands

>General for the situation: Two of Cups, Five of Wands (R), Three of Pentacles, Nine of Wands

He will remain reluctant even if the meeting doesnt go bad per se... that said i take there might be someone else that will have his attention. Dont let that stop you for trying but its better if you clear things out before anything.

>Take a look at the pleasures that don’t come out of pains, so that you won’t suppose in their case also that it is the nature of pleasure to be the cessation of pain or of pain to be the cessation of pleasure.

I do not think a relationship will come of it, not much change i take.. Sorry.

Hope it helped and i am willing to extend if you feel you need it.

------------------------------------

What type of readings do you perform? it would change my query depending of it.
>>
>>18449659
HOOLY SHIT
>she wanted to read the book in the basement for old times sake but mama convinced her otherwise

That perfectly fits this one girl I'm trying to move on from right now. She is an old childhood friend but I know there is nothing there for us despite what she does and says.
>>
>>18449701
If you don't mind me asking, what makes you think someone else will be on his mind?

I do tarot
>>
File: 1482345921076.jpg (107KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482345921076.jpg
107KB, 683x1024px
>>18449682
i'm thinking about starting a position in sales...
is that what you mean
>>
>>18449676
>>18449682
Yes ,the boss was at my shoulder.
''Get it done ,get it done''
The bombs were coming and so was I

Remember the first reading I gave you? Not to be too shy, not to hide yourself and do your best in the new job? 'beast mode after the customers'
Yeah ,that will be my advice again...
>>
File: 1482346568315.jpg (138KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
1482346568315.jpg
138KB, 750x682px
>>18449710
there's a lot of money involved upfront....
to get licensed for this job and things like that
i'm not sure if it's worth it
>>
File: 581883913_hwFmk-L.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
581883913_hwFmk-L.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>18449049
Male
Relationship reading. Who am i with in a couple months or so? Hope you still have energy
>>
>>18449713
are you going to be selling insurance?
>>
>>18449707

I do not mind it at all, Simply Five of Wands reversed next to three of pentacles might indicate the situation revolves around more than two, so does ten of wands... just a hunch, nothing palpable (is there anything with Tarot?) so as with anything i say, take it with a grain of salt... I am confident though but ask for a second opinion by all means. I do not expect anyone to take my readings as something set in stone, think of them as a possibility.

Hope i am wrong and i wish you the best of lucks femanon.

>I do Tarot

Alright, how will it go if i try something with [my] L? she is female :)
>>
>>18449725
I do believe there is something else on his mind, but i don't believe it is another person. I think he may be thinking of his work. He has some heavy stuff on his shoulders, and five of wands is a very 'pentacles' wands card.

okay brb with yourssss
>>
>>18449685
You talk like I'm a sane person :^)
[email protected]

>>18449701
Never mind ,I won't bother you with my query... it was a very stupid one :D

>>18449705
Oy ,thank you so much for the feedback. I'm glad you could make sense of the reading..
Yeah ,the girl went to read the book somewhere else :s Sorry..

>>18449716
I tried because I liked the picture :^)

Munich,ellenberg,Johhanson ,Himmel
The main street + three more, in the poorer part of the town.

I have no idea ,but i got the 'Himmel street' twice.

Sorry for not being able to help you out :/
>>
>>18449725
>The Moon, Three of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, The Devil.
It seems like her reaction to your attempt will be rather cryptic, but I don't think it will be entirely negative. I think she either will be too afraid to take things further, or she feels very strongly about taking things slow. In my opinion, I feel like it forms a bond of sorts, some semblance of a relationship, not not a very well-functioning one.
Feel like trading again?
>>
File: agni.jpg (163KB, 564x1007px) Image search: [Google]
agni.jpg
163KB, 564x1007px
Hey, I'm wanting to do 3 readings before I head out to the movies in an hour. Doing a mixed Tarot/Runic deal tonight- I'd like at least a name, age and a picture to help me get into your state of mind.
>>
>>18449748
Will he allow me to see him soon? This coming year?
Liz 22
>>
>>18449748
Joe - 22

General reading I guess.

Or a love one if you're feeling spicy.
>>
File: QJjrg6X.jpg (177KB, 1052x700px) Image search: [Google]
QJjrg6X.jpg
177KB, 1052x700px
>>18449748
k mate
When will the opportunity present itself?

y
>>
File: 1482346142728.png (373KB, 637x643px) Image search: [Google]
1482346142728.png
373KB, 637x643px
>>18449720
yes and i think it's a bad idea
>>
File: 1479872889473.jpg (410KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479872889473.jpg
410KB, 1024x640px
>>18449748
Roderick
Health reading please
>>
>>18449378
Please, if you can. I feel like soon i might lose truly all hope of true possibility in life.
Male
Aries
What is going on with my love life? it feels like im inside a loop where im not allowed to connect with anyone, like im out of the game and there's nothing i can do to change it.
Distant
>>
>>18449750
I drew the Two of Cups, in addition to the Fehu Rune. To me this shows two loved ones coming together through respect, with the Fehu rune signifying an achievement of goals. I'd say your prospects look bright, you'll find your way out of the wilds yet.
>>
>>18449748
Am I going to have a ''good life''
>>
>>18449784
Thanks! Hope you're right
>>
File: Fog-1280x855.jpg (134KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
Fog-1280x855.jpg
134KB, 1280x855px
>>18449787
>>18449748
Forgot age and picture.
>>
>>18449792
and name
>>
>>18449751
First I drew Strength. This shows that, through force of will, you are able to conquer whatever ails you right now. When that void starts to stare back, don't forget your compassion. You can overcome.

The drawn Ehwaz rune tells me the primal force governing your circumstances is that of movement, communication and power. While you will conquer your adversaries through your innate strength and compassion you shouldn't be afraid to be flexible or to accept help/advice from others.
>>
>>18449800
>>
>>18449745

>I think she either will be too afraid to take things further, or she feels very strongly about taking things slow.

Both are true, which is exactly why i am reluctant... oh well

>some semblance of a relationship, not not a very well-functioning one.

I can see why, we have a lot of history and our current situation makes things complicated for both of us. She just seems like someone i could date and enjoy while doing so *shrugs* its alright to remain as friends i guess.

>Trading again

Sure thing! i guess ill go with a spiritual query since no love for me for the time being ;_;

I am torn between three paths. A, B or C. If too extensive, just a card for each would do, thanks!

What is your query?
>>
File: 1902431.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1902431.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
>>18449748
Thomas
Future reading, please.
>>
File: 133545506069.jpg (363KB, 834x1200px) Image search: [Google]
133545506069.jpg
363KB, 834x1200px
>>18449748
Lucas
general, if possible linked with love
>>
>>18449760
>>
>>18449753
Through the Moon I see that you are allowing the darkness that surrounds the situation to magnify your fears that pertain to it. Ingwaz suggests to me that the opportunity will soon present itself despite those fears, as it represents important things coming to a head. It also suggests a prevailing sense of security- The opportunity will present itself, and all will be well in the end despite the outcome of the opportunity.
>>
>>18449796
Paty
>>
>>18449832
Bruh I'm not the reader. Just an observant shit.
>>
>>18449378
Male
Pieces
What does J think of me, do I have any chance with her?
Exhausted
>>
>>18449826
Thank you so much ,Agni.
Yeah , I'm allowing the darkness to guide me ;/

I hope you're right man ,this is really important for me ;(
>>
>>18449755
whatever you do don't get sucked into a pyramid scheme. my friend worked for one of those for 3 months and never made any money.
>>
A couple of free readings, ask away
>>
>>18449898
Ok mate.

What is my next gf like?
>>
>>18449898
More money, please.
>>
>>18449898
Do I have any health problems?
>>
>>18449898

does he really like me?
>>
>>18449898
How will 2017 go for me?
>>
>>18449909

It won't be for a while, I see she is a brunette from the coast and a stunner by your own value system. You will be catching the train to see her too.
>>
File: 4AiXzf8.jpg (85KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
4AiXzf8.jpg
85KB, 540x405px
>>18449911

here you are
>>
>>18449898
future love reading, please
>>
>>18449911

I think you are confusing the money situation with Hardwork and it is clear to me you fully understand this concept, a bit street smart are we ;) ?
>>
>>18449919
Hm..

How/ when are we going to meet?

Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18449912

No possibly Asthmatic at some stage? Lay off the carcinogens.
>>
>>18449898
Future reading please
>>
>>18447959
How does next year look for me? Love and creativity-wise specifically, but if anything else stands out please keep me in the loop!
>>
>>18449898
love reading
>>
>>18449915

You are a good person at heart, and quite young, a boarder somewhere? If it doesn't work just be patient.
>>
>>18449933
>>18449933
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18449925
Already working hard. Thanks for trying.

>>18449922
Kitty looks like a hustler.
>>
>>18449943

aw, well i try to be a good person. i am living with other people so technically i'm a boarder :) right now i'm just curious about his intentions. thank you!
>>
>>18449919
>>18449928
Also ,it seems like it won't be in my current place. Will I be living somewhere else when I meet her?
>>
trading
>>
>>18449924

Don't mean to be rude, but I have seen an abysmal effort to date. Wave Rider pops up, are you into sea sports? That might be your first scenario for meeting the right person.
>>
>>18449954

Would you prefer a scry or tarot, and what do you wish to know?
>>
>>18449940

Im seeing something during new years, don't be so tight actually buy someone a drink if you think they are worth your time, be genuine, they could prove to be worth it.
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>18449407 >>18449413 >>18449426 >>18449451 >>18449454 >>18449455 >>18449480 >>18449505 >>18449533 >>18449763 >>18449842

Sorry folk, stuff happen. Hope someone else gets to you guys.

Good night
>>
>>18449898
What are my talents?
>>
>>18449958
Scry
I wish to know how A(male) feels about being with me now. How about you?
>>
>>18449957
>are you into sea sports?
Yeah, I like to swim a lot.
Thanks
>>
>>18449975

You need to focus on Marketing, whether it be personal selling or a strategy online this is where your best lies.
>>
>>18449898

Love reading
>>
>>18449969
Well im a tight spot right now because im travelling in early january to another country for an exchange
9 of january to be exact
>>
>>18449985

Boxes. Many clear boxes. In them is the world spinning around. Many boxes, many worlds. There are boxes colliding, and some overlapping.

He is deciding right now whether your worlds overlap enough for things to work.

>Am I to use the branded to do my work for me while I shuffle between the sword and the tower? Is this how I facilitate my endeavors?
>>
>>18449938

Sorry its blank for you at this time.
>>
>>18449898
How will b feel about me when we meet?
>>
>>18449994

Well I have some good news for you, you are going to meet a long term partner soon, possibly even get hitched, how old are you?
>>
>>18450007
Okie Dokie! Thanks for trying, mate!
>>
>>18450010

Blank sorry.
>>
>>18449988
>triple dubs
>Marketing,
Wel, it's confirmed now
thank you for the reading
>>
>>18449898
Is my belief correct about the things that happen to certain other people related to me?
>>
>>18449898
Future reading, please.
>>
>>18449898
Where is my life going?
>>
>>18450005
The devil
Ten of pentacles
4 of swords

Yes and yes.
>>
Sorry have gone cold for a while I'll be back later and will try and ask the above later.
>>
>>18449898
Does p miss me?
>>
>>18450027

Ballin. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18449898
Do i get a bf next year? Whats he like?
>>
>>18450017
Oh i was afraid b would feel blank for a sec there
Thank you!
>>
trading
>>
>>18450011

>dubs

Thanks, i am 26 mate, I hope your reading it's true... getting tired of being lonely ;_;
>>
>>18450058
ok what's up
>>
>>18450066
Nothing much, you?
>>
>>18450077
lmao sigh what's your query
>>
>>18450063

My source is dead, I think you deserve what is coming for you... Australia is a very diverse country, you might find a multi cultured woman if you see her soon, please don't be shy, talk to her show her the real you, I think she might be Asian.
>>
>>18450081
What will his reaction be? Your queryy?
>>
>>18450094
why doesn't he just cut ties with me completely?
starting on yours now
>>
>>18450094
>Strength, The Emperor, The Empress, Four of Pentacles.
Holy shit, that's a lot of majors. Anyways, seems he'll be hell-bent on keeping his emotions under control, showing very little of what he feels. Count on him being distant, maybe even cold--very much resembling a "King of Swords" approach to whatever it is you're planning. That doesn't mean there won't be softer feelings below the surface (The Empress), but you're going to have a Hell of a time getting him to express that.
>>
>>18450101
Ten of wands, five of swords, justice

Hes struggling with his feelings because his love for you defeat his logical thought
.he has strong love for you. And he feels givingg up wouldnt be morally right.
>>
>>18449898
Will it work out with S or am I just getting my hopes up?
>>
>>18450093

>I think you deserve what it's coming for you

Aww thanks kind anon.

>don't be shy

I'll try

>Australia

Lel i am not from Australia but the multicultural place holds true :)
>>
>>18450164

I meant she might be Australian Asian, keep an eye out.
>>
>>18449898
how is going to be my partner?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18449898
How you see me in my future ?(career, choices)
>>
FOUR I CHING READINGS!

I'm in the bad mood! (。+・`ω・´) But sometimes the poetry of the I Ching give calms to me. I'll read four fortunes. If I feel better, I will read more. If I don't feel better, then that's that! (;`O´)o

Please give me this data, your physical sex and question and Zodiac sign. Both western and chinese is best. Just one is ok.
>>
>>18450354
>>18450354
>>18450354
New thread
>>
>>18450337
Male, Taurus.
Future reading, please.
>>
File: ronin birb.jpg (108KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ronin birb.jpg
108KB, 600x800px
>>18450337
I'll take one please.
Male, Cancer/Rabbit.
>Question:
Love life? I've been thinking about calling old flames, anything good would come out of it?
>>
>>18450337
F
Virgo Rat
How will b feel about me when we meet?
>>
>>18450337
M
Sun in Leo 12th house/Metal goat/sheep
General one please
>>
>>18450337
Future reading, please.
I'm a fem/leo
>>
>>18450337

Male
Taurus
Metal Rooster

I want trying to have sex with a korean lady i have known for a while. When will it happen, or will it ever?

Also there is a japanese lady i have been visiting for fun, but i dont know if she is genuinely interested in me or just for my money, which is it?

Thank you
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.