[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend being followed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

File: 220px-Shadowman-3.jpg (24KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shadowman-3.jpg
24KB, 220x305px
My boyfriend is being followed by a negative entity.

We just got information that it has been following him for a while now, but at this point is starting to drain his energy like some big leech.

How do I get it to fuck off for good?
>>
>>18447688
what is it? we would need to know more than "negative entity" before any advice could be given.

This is /x/. Treat it like /b/. Works of fiction, don't take as fact, falsehood, blah blah blah.
>>
>>18447688
It's his shadow
Sp0000pee
>>
>>18447693
His words:

It's a negative spirit, it's an energy leech, it's a parasite. All it does is follow me around, drain my energy, and while at home mess with my things to annoy me (turn on tvs, mess with shower head, hide small personals items, etc.)
>>
>>18447700
Ah, that's me you're talking about
Hahaha
>>
>>18447702
Then please leave the apartment, it's starting to effect our sex life hes so drained
>>
>>18447705
I am the apartment
Sorry
>>
File: 1480162049870.jpg (92KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
1480162049870.jpg
92KB, 500x687px
>>18447706
Then you're an unbeatable opponent

In all seriousness any ideas?
>>
>>18447700
That's still not much to go on.

Demons can be warded away.

Spoopy ghosts can be blocked with the right herbs/spells.

A lot of stuff in general can be blocked with meditation and body cleansing.

Again. This is all obviously not real, but I wish you had more info still.
>>
>>18447700
the tv part would blow my mind. get some webcams and record the real super natural stuff, you can profit off the fame
>>
>>18447710
You're an idea
>>
>>18447712
Just asked him for clarification on how he'd classify the thing

He says he doesn't know how to classify it, all he knows is that it has intelligence and is looking to picky a fight.

1.) What are the all purpose defenses against "intruders"

2.) How do we diagnose what it is we are dealing with
>>
>>18447712
lol i like them oldfag veterans who instantly can detect the truth down to the root of motivation of ops posts
they been around the block and politely humor us
>>
>>18447718
*pick
>>
File: 1482214845213.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1482214845213.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
>>18447721
>oldfag
Nigga you sure? Hell you might be right.

>>18447718
1) Warding charms/spells from various religions can work but that all depends on your faith.

You could contract a demon to help but if you're not careful dealing with them can be a lot to handle.

2) Have you tried talking to it?
>>
>>18447727
1.) Neither of us is religious. He has the gift or whatever to see things but never was one for organized religion.

2.) I've told it to fuck off after politely telling it to go away, neither did much good.
>>
File: 1482362249510.jpg (64KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482362249510.jpg
64KB, 409x513px
>>18447733
>see things
More specific please.

1) If you're not religious then that's a good thing. You get to pick from everything.

2) That's not at all what I meant. I meant talk to it like it's a person. Give it respect even if it doesn't deserve it. If it's fucking with you why would it leave if you tell it to fuck off?
>>
>>18447741
Ghostart, spirits for a lack of a better term. Hell when he was a kid he saw the spirit of a dead kid his mom used to homeschooling, and he still talks with his dead mom's spirit on occasion.

As for the belief system...aren't those symbols of faith dependent on the faith you have in them? A symbol without faith is just that, a aymbol. I'll still get a crucifix but I'm having some trouble grasping the logic.

I've tried being polite and talking with it, no reaponse. And if it's as awful as the bf says talking can only invite danger.
>>
>>18447751
Try to speak to it on your own terms with clear boundaries. If it refuses to communicate, or doesn't respond favorably then take action against it.

Symbols of faith can be used regardless of belief if you have a strong enough intention. However, I would advise using some other method like herbs (rosemary is always a good go to) or salt.
>>
File: 1481309815654.png (168KB, 397x414px) Image search: [Google]
1481309815654.png
168KB, 397x414px
>>18447751
Hell is the boy around? He could probably help clear things up.

1) Before I found La Vay I used stuff from all religions. Wiccan, Christianity, Satanism, etc. Magic is about belief in the power itself. Where it comes from or where you go looking for it don't really matter.

If you did have some belief it pretty much bans all the others because you can't really believe in them.

2) And not doing anything is helping? There's many ways to talk to these things, not just talking.

Dream walking, meditation, ouija boards, etc

>>18447771
What this anon is saying.
>>
>>18447775

Levayan Satanism isn't even a real religion, its a satyrical ideology with rules..
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (25KB, 299x326px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
25KB, 299x326px
>>18447786
Never said it was one. The ideology just makes sense. He does talk about magic and whatnot though so it's intertwined in there.
>>
I don't think that this is a permanent solution, but this could work for a long time. It will probably work better if both of you do this as individuals.

>Close your eyes and focus on your body, breath, what you experience etc.
>Visualise yourself, doesn't have to be a replica of you, just you as a silhouette works.
>Visualise yourself projecting an aura around yourself.
>Visualise this aura is a barrier.
Do you get a headache, tired, humming in your ears? Good, it means this is affecting the entity.
>Now visualise this barrier is hard, like stone.
>Project your barrier a few feet away from you, in a sphere.
>Project this hardened barrier to be offensive, give it spikes, razors etc.
If you can do this with no problem, then continue.
>Visualise this barrier is a vaccume, projecting all other energies out of it.
>Make this barrier surround your domicile.
>Visualise this barrier setting itself in place. Being apart of your house.
>Focus for a few minutes on doing this, five should be plenty.

Results? Works for me.
>>
File: MAGA2.jpg (55KB, 546x548px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA2.jpg
55KB, 546x548px
>>18447810
This is what I was saying about meditating/warding yourself.

Surprised other anons are actually giving good advice.
>>
>>18447822

Lol yeah, i could greentext my in-depth ward but it would be a bit longer. I actually got the idea from someone at our school who said to try something similar with misquitos and mayflies. So i've been working on it for about 20 years or so, no religious affliliation here.
>>
File: MAGA2.png (197KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA2.png
197KB, 421x427px
So are you dead hun? Hope you didn't try to summon Oriens or anything.

>>18447827
Yup. Magic is great right?

So long as you believe with all your might that's all that really matters.
>>
Been followed by ghosts, demons, slender man maybe

But yesterday i won won them
It took immense cruelty
even they are scared
>>
>>18447869
excuse me
>>
>>18447874
Ghosts, demons, evil spirits and slender man
have been giving me shit

Took them down with even more evil shit

It started with evil spirits following me from place to place
then demons, ghosts and slender man started popping up

and now they are gone
beat them yesterday

>>18447688
your bf needs to git gut
he knows what to do in the end, he is smart
>>
>>18447688

I was born of this!

...that's just Belial...

...he's just doing assistant work, my energy is stored in a most precious location!
>>
File: 1481263230982.gif (147KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481263230982.gif
147KB, 320x240px
>>18447891
I'm curious to see what you think is more evil than demons. I'm rather curious as well.

The bf sounds like he's trying to hide from this thing. He needs to either turn around and fight it, block it out, or let it in and work with it.

>>18447912
>
>>
File: MAGA.gif (732KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.gif
732KB, 640x480px
>>18447915
>double curious

Damn that weed.
>>
>>18447915
satan?

i can be a demon and satan
not enough experience and reactions from people to see which is more evil
also too busy with life atm to find out
not a cop out
curious question btw

I fought them and won
but the price was i have to live like this
which is tiring
makes me a slave almost
>>
File: MAGA3.jpg (52KB, 782x577px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA3.jpg
52KB, 782x577px
>>18447947
I sold my soul a long ass time ago for absolute protection. Lucy has been very good on his promise.

As for how you would control and direct him that's what I am curious about.
>>
>>18447700
he's talking about you OP. he was trying to sound nice, referring to you as the entity and all. just take the hint. he's a wild stallion whose shower head should not be adjusted!
>>
>>18447952
intelligence i guess?

also to be like satan can be risky if you are not vigilant

not sure if i remember that correctly

anyway, didnt see a lot of point in it
wasnt "useful" i guess

focusing on others things atm
not gonna give real answer

or maybe one of those was real answer
memory is hazy
too busy as i said
>>
>>18447975
>smarter than Satan
>>
>>18447977
he has been btfo
it felt like it anyway

weak

i could easily get rid of it and see the stupidity
>>
>>18447985
I don't understand any of that.
>>
>>18447994
do you want to live deliciously?
>>
>>18448000
I feel as though I already am, but sure.

>nice trips
>>
>>18448002
so much ego

i dont need to do anything
>>
File: MAGA3.png (577KB, 901x889px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA3.png
577KB, 901x889px
>>18448019
Lucy did help me with all that.
Been a pleasure chatting.
I hope your problems get solved OP. I'm going to bed.
>>
>>18448000
great movie
>>
>>18448035
I still don't get the whole witches thing.

Wouldn't indians just scalp the old white women?
>>
>>18447713
It would be crazy hard to fake a video of a TV turning on and off by itself.

If you had some sort of 'remote' device that could interface with the television out of the frame of the camera, that would be a perfect way of faking the phenomena. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, no such technology exists so we would have to take it as being a spirit turning the telly on.
>>
>>18447700
Banish it. Everyday, several times a day if necessary. Lesser Banishing Ruitual of the Pentagram is a good place to start.

Maybe get some dragon's blood incence to nuke the fucker.
>>
>>18448159
>dragon's blood

Chase the demon out with the awful fucking smell.
>>
>>18448217
It is supposed to be really strong at purging spirits. Beats being followed by one.
>>
>>18448301
Haunted bf, or smelly bf.

mmmm....
>>
>>18447688
either you leave or start being more preppy

putting out once in a while wouldnt hurt either
>>
>>18448159

You are so misguided. Don't fuck with black magic. I can't even believe you think you have the authority to speak on this matter.

Just proclaim that you rebuke and revoke any and all contracts with any entities that are not of the Light.

Done.

The dark cannot stop the coming of the dawn. The dark cannot hide from the light, and the Light will not be refused.

Fucking pleb tier warlock niggers.
>>
>>18447688

>partner is depressed

>clearly it's a negative entity

Let me guess, you are a "pagan wiccan" and own a tarot deck you post about on tumblr
>>
>>18447985

That cuck was BTFO from the start. Oldest trick in the fucking book. What a bitch ass scrub.
>>
>>18447810
This is what I do everytime too, it works like a charm but its not that easy and you will find it quite tiring if you try to expand it to your whole apartment.
>>
This information you got needs to be flushed down the toilet because all it does is give more weight and shape to the idea, giving it more power via your subconscious. There are many reasons you feel "drained," all of which can be solved by pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, hyping yourself up, motivating yourself and applying some will to not feel so drained.

If there are entities involved (probably not; probably just a thoughtform that has gotten a little fat), it won't be able to reach if you just elevate yourself and raise your frequencies. You define what that means to you.

If it's severe (doesn't sound like it), just be more severe with your elevation. Eat right. Get back to nature. Cut off negative habits. etc. etc. Or just become compassionate.. and other things that only you can do.

Good luck. We love you :)
>>
>>18448977

Thanks doc. You've got more tact than me :)
>>
>>18448991
You're welcome. :)

Remember that whetever info you get from external sources is still information that has been received through a series of filters and distortions inherent within not only the giver and receiver of said information, but also the overall nature of the transmission and nature of the circumstances, collective assumptions of what may or may not be going on, overactive imaginations, etc., etc.,

As you can see, all is mind, and the mind can make things seem more complicated than it really is.

Start with some push-ups, cardio, have some fun, go from there :) seek ways to be full of energy and don't trip if you mess up here and there. Elevation is a work in progresss and it will always be.
>>
>>18448991
Also treat these posts the same way as the information. Lots of Information is mind stuff... holographic in nature. See it for the hologram it is, and shift your focus to self-empowering thought forms. You are the ruler of your mind and body. Know that. Come up with exercises that reinforce that for you and give it more and more weight.
>>
>>18447688
In all seriousness you need to meditation and within you mind you must travel to the dimension the being is in and just imagine yourself banishing it with a sword or weapon made out of light and love
>>
File: mulder doubt.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mulder doubt.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>18449090
Wait but isn't creating, summoning or imagining the same thing kind of the same thing, itself?
>>
File: 1400641535543.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400641535543.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>18449106
>a sword or weapon made out of light and love

Is this the fucking Dresden Files?
>>
>>18449139

They're being experienced through a unique subjective lens. Something more physical and objective might carry with it more similar experiences that can be articulated more objectively between two or more parties (like a color or pure logic maybe), but something more intangible and creative are more subjective (like picturing a mighty lion in your head and all the characteristics that go with it... one might perceive a 'mighty lion' one way... another may perceive it another way)...

not sure if i addressed your point.. it was kind of vague
>>
>>18449235

Addendum: And even use of logic can contain psychological blind spots that one may not be aware of, while another is, so it may still be a distorted viewpoint. In either case, it's all very much somewhat distorted. So ultimately it's about reality creation, but there are many many factors involved and it isn't as woo woo as people make it out to be. You can still be very much "secular" and objective and create your own reality and have a spiritual experience doing it. I feel there is a way the law of attraction concept can be mapped out and explained that still fits into our current understanding of the objective universe. OP's boyfriend is drined of energy and the solution is most likely as simple as increasing his energy and maintaining it and cultivating positive attitudes in the conscious mind and giving more and more weight to that instead of ... i don't know.. rituals or whatever. I'm not against those things if it helps you, but I don't think it's always necessary. Presence training helps. Anyways, not an expert; still going through my own stuff. just giving my two cents.
>>
>>18449309

last thing: if there is a supernormal invisible entity involved in this situation, again... actually taking steps to cultivate a positive mindstate and physically getting better via diet and exercise and living a fuller life will remove him from the entity's range.

If it's a matter of shadow work, it's still better to work on it anchored in higher frequencies.

... I kind of dislike using these terms like raising frequencies and stuff since it's been overused and screwed into oblivion by so many people... but can't think of any other term... it is all frequencies and vibrations though. maybe
degrees or forms of ;pressure' is a better term
>>
>>18447688
Find a new bf
>>
>>18449175
Naw, but that method usually works pretty well, if a bit violent.
>>
File: MAGA.png (221KB, 594x530px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.png
221KB, 594x530px
So did OP die? And hell again I'm really surprised to see anons giving good advice. Most of you anyway.
>>
>>18448388

Yet, here I remain, like always.

The light is humiliation.

Even if your violence is out of stupidity, manslaughter is a crime, you know.
>>
>>18449106

>...unsheathes katana
>teleports behind...
>>
>>18448388
Very well said!
>>
go to shrink, take pills shrink tells you to.
>>
>>18447693
Shadow people
Stupid faggot, search for the fucking image

>>18449543
the holy name of Raptor Jesus repels them normally
>>
File: sadcosmo.png (419KB, 1267x666px) Image search: [Google]
sadcosmo.png
419KB, 1267x666px
>>18452396
They never said that it related to the picture.

Mmm Raptor Jesus
>>
>>18448133
Kek
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.