[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to evoke Lucifer. To talk with him and learn anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 301x167px
I want to evoke Lucifer. To talk with him and learn anything useful he can teach me. Zero previous experience, everything I find seems for people with some foundation. How do I proceed? Any experiences?
Third eye closed and all, by the moment I am thinking on rubbing tiger's balm on my third eye area.
>>
Lucifer is a doofus
Talk to kek
lel
>>
>>18447592
I don't think Lucifer is a that but I think Kek is cool too.
How so.
>>
You're a fucking idiot for going for lucifer, by doing so you're failing his test. Try evoking Buer, he's a more benvolent entity and god probably won't be angry at you for evoking him.
Also why tigerbalm?
>>
>>18447633
I think he's a hothead
He needs sunglasses
>>
>>18447585
Is not Lucifer a common title for someone held high, and to shine bright? A prime example, or Icarus of sorts? Most characters relating to the name Lucifer in mythology undergo attempts to overthrow a peer or leader before falling. And similarly as Nebuchadnezzar is called Lucifer as well.

Once the morning star falls, the title seems to be revoked. I imagine the character you're talking about has memory of that name but will likely devour you for reminding him. I am certain you don't know the consequences and you may stray too far here.
>>
>>18447651
Nebuchadnezzar II
>>
>>18447634
Is Buer a god of illumination? What I want from Lucifer is wealth, magical power, and knowledge of the truth.

I won't use methods like threatening spirits in the name of Yahweh... talking of him I don't care what he thinks about me.

I heard tiger balm opens the third eye.

>>18447651

People have no problem with calling him Lucifer right? Idk, how should I approach him instead?
>>
>>18447668
I heard Gucci opens the third eye
Cop their newest drops
Trust me.
>>
>>18447668
Lucifer i also known as Set, Dragon, Abraxas, Adonis, Attis, Adad
and the current role "Lucifer" plays at this time on this earth is not benevolent. Satan has already picked his chosen ones you probably wont be successful joining his team. You can still join the good side tho if you are strong/wise enough.

Invoking any demon is a very very bad idea you will get punished by YHWH and YHWH will allow the demons to fuck your life up.

All these series like SUpernatural and movies like Harry Potter got people wanna do magick and shit.

You can sell your soul and have some petty little riches but you will still feel empty like a motherf*
>>
>>18447592
>>18447633

Kek is literally Lucifer you fucking morons.

Lucifer != Satan.

>Posting on X
>Not knowing anything about Sumerian deities
>Not knowing Satan is the Lord of Lies

>>18447585

Look inside your heart and love yourself. God is not without. God is within.
>>
>>18448311

You are very confused. Lucifer is not the same thing as Satan. FFS.
>>
>>18448311
>invoking
This is a thread about evocation.
>>
I have a friend who legit worships Lucifer, she said that she started out just praying to him, opening the door for him to enter her life by just introducing herself, telling him about her fears, about how she wanted to follow him, yadayada. Just like how Christians would tell you how to start worshipping their god. From there she got further instruction and advice from a luciferist community

I don't believe in occultism but it certainly has a cool psychological aspect to it.
>>
there is no such thing as lucifer. pagan propaganda. you have been decieved.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.