[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex Magick Pregnancy Ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

What up. I'm a practicing Thelemite and have been involved in the use of magick in the past. My wife and I are going to try for a baby soon and I need a magick ritual which will ensure the child is female. Does anyone have any suggestions for a rite we can perform during intercourse which will ensure the zygote is female? Thanks in advance.
>>
Stick an iron rod into the hole
>>
>>18447218
Just get a bull to fully penetrate her. That will certainly do the trick.
>>
>>18447243
How the fuck is that going to do anything?
>>
>>18447253
Try putting it in your mouth
u big baby
>>
>>18447218
You should've held your thanks till the end. Haha
>>
Are you gonna brainwash that baby with your bullshit OP? Because if so, don't have kids.
>>
>>18447252
>>18447260
>>18447272
Jesus you fuckers don't know the first thing about magick. Apparently I came to the wrong place.
>>
Look up the chinies gender calendar and cum in her a day that shows the result is a female ... That calendars super accurate
>>
>>18447291
I recommend you use a 12 inch wand hombre ;-)
>>
>>18447293
OP here, it just so happens my wife is actually Chinese. Will try thanks
>>
>>18447303
ching chong
im ur wife
i make phone
>>
Do it on fullmoon while your wife is ovulating, you have to eat garlic before sex (not her), she has to sleep alone that night.
I learned this from my grandmother, she is kinda witch. Is very respected person here in my town in Korea.

For a boy no moon, the woman eats garlic and you sleep toguether.
>>
>>18447218
Why do you want your a whore as a child lol
>>
>>18447335
>Implying I'm incapable of raising her to be a lady

Men are too much trouble; lets be honest. My wife and I both want a daughter. Less work for me
>>
>>18447354
You really think your kid is going to apply the knowledge of Thelema accordingly when she hits puberty? You're about to build a whore or a psychopath from scratch.
>>
>>18447360
>implying that a thelemite would infringe upon the Will of their child by forcing thelema on them as a brainwashed doctrine

Why is /x/ extra-strength retarded right now?
>>
>>18447354
>less work for me

Oh man pls dont have kids if youre thinking in avoiding responsibility before they are even conceived
>>
>>18447218
>2016, almost 2017
>having a kid, even having a wife
I'd seek professional help first lol
>>
>>18447456
How does it feel knowing that your genes will never be passed on and that your existence is hindering the rest of us? Everybody over 40 looks down to anyone who never had kids.
>>
>>18447478
The world is overpopulating, so it would actually be nice to NOT have kids. That genes excuse is so egoistical. Wtf does that matter?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.