[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there really megastructures on the far side of the moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1481169363999.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1481169363999.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
Are there really megastructures on the far side of the moon

What are they there for
>>
>>18446993
How tha fugg u know??
>>
>>18447011
Been there
>>
Yep you can even see some on the lunar face with a telescope

One night I suddenly decide to look at the moon when it was a crescent and I see one of the larger craters near the horizon was square

What is it for? I can only imagine
>>
>>18447015
You couldn't have because I am the Guardian of moon I wouldn't let u in...
>>
Fun Fact: You can safely skip any comment that uses a frog image as the remark unfailingly will be stupid.
>>
>>18447015
I believe this person. Let's all agree that all that has been said here is true, and move on with our lives. I hear video games are a thing. Let us try video games, yes?
>>
>>18447027
I just wanted to jump around, dude
>>
How the fuck are a bunch of faggots on Fortran going to know?
>>
>>18447035
No you wanted to claim my base doesn't exist...you no gets in.
>>
>>18447015
You been there?? Pshht I am there.
>>
>>18446949
Whatcu gonna do with dat hamma?!?
>>
>>18447011
Because of the photos of the far side of the moon.
>>
>>18447110
Whatcu gonna do withd dat hamma?!?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1qMDR6uwPs
>>
>>18447163
Whatcu gonna do withd that hamma?!?
>>
>>18447180
Bump
>>
>>18446949
The entire moon is a megastructure, parked in its orbit millions of years ago.
>>
>>18446949
no there are not.

megastructures can not be built on celestial bodies for two reasons:
1) gravity is a problem.
2) planets are not big enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megastructure
>>
>>18446949

Yep
The Moon isnt native to the solar system. It was a planet in another system that had settlements and monuments of various kinds on it.

The Reptilians took it, hollowed it out and turned it into a big space station thing and then hauled it over here (some FTL drives can do that, move something that big).

> mfw the Moon has only been here about 10,000 years

When the Moon showed up it had a low orbit and the gravity flux caused the mega-tsunamis.

Reptilians came down, demanded people submit or they was going to use the moon to keep causing damage. People submitted.

Moon was put in a sustainable orbit where it would be able to produce exacting eclipses.

Moon has mind control transmission equipment and technological based soul-trapping devices to keep the reincarnation cycle going.

Recent addition to the structures on the moon is:

The MIC built a Moon Base on the dark side in 1952 just like the designs suggested they would.

They were able to get there using backwards engineered spacecraft.

Civilian space program was created as a cover for the secret space program. Was handled by need to know levels of the NSA.
>>
>>18447011
Because it's just scaffolding, and it's pretty obvious why it's there.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png (464KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png
464KB, 540x960px
>>18447032
>pic related
>>
>>18451676
Do tell more.
>>
>>18451676

>The Reptilians took it, hollowed it out and turned it into a big space station thing and then hauled it over here

So it's hollow except some space station shit that is nowhere near the weight of solid rock, then how did it cause that "massive gravity flux"?

Why the fuck would reptilians want us in a reincarnation cycle?

Wtf is MIC?
>>
>>18446949
There is some footage I have seen.

The topic of megastructures on the moon is like the alleged pyramid of Antarctica: until travel becomes cheap enough that the average person can go there and check; no one will be able to resolve the argument.

People had the same problem when trans-Atlantic contact was established.
>>
>>18452010
Not that anon but I'll guess his replies.

>Gravity generators inside the moon

>To consume our pain and suffering we emit

>...Something about a european company interested in space...?
>>
File: Enel_Full_Body.png (386KB, 470x480px) Image search: [Google]
Enel_Full_Body.png
386KB, 470x480px
>>18446949
This guy knows.
>>
>>18448904

What the fuck are you even on, anon? Lower gravity makes the structures even more mega. Like the drilling rigs on the back of the moon. Them fuckers are way taller than anything on earth. They can even drill all the way under the fields on the near side, but without being seen.
>>
>>18452035
sounds about right.
>>
>>18446949
No the Moon isn't made of matter but rather of light. It is a small luminary not a solid planetoid as described by the garbage sciences taught at school. This means that nothing can land on it and that the pattern made of craters on the surface is an illusion that was designed to make us believe and dream of space conquest, exactly what people do at home when they decorate the fish bowl with fancy sand, sea grass and a pirate treasure to make their fishes happier.
>>
they can't build structres on the ass side of the moon b/c there's no sun light there and they can't see what their doing in the dark
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.