[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archon Trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Archon.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Archon.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
Can anybody explain this to me? Everywhere I go, they say that they keep us like cattle and then eat our souls, but I thought the soul was eternal. Are they actually eating our soul and causing us to cease to exist, or are they just eating the energy that we've accumulated through reincarnation, then sending us back for more?
>>
File: nido.org_1460092869982_n.jpg (42KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
nido.org_1460092869982_n.jpg
42KB, 612x612px
>>18446662
Go on...
>>
>>18446662

Eat -> digest what they can -> excrete -> excretion takes hold in soil (guess where that is!) -> growth -> "death" -> eaten again -> loop 5evr
>>
>>18446662

i have beleifs but don't know for sure. however you are here playing Life and you may aswell then start building mental strength because every entity has its own agenda and will try to manipulate you until you agree to it. observe the 'unfamiliar' thoughts, actions and behaviors because those are imposed upon you. clean the shit out of you aura with and kind of method that feels right and then keep doing the thing that feels right.

btw i have a feeling that the cosmic observer is ever-existent so don't be afraid. realize nobody has any power over you, only when you give them by your free will.
>>
Spirits often devour eachother to gain power.
If you wish to learn to beat this I can help.
>>
File: 1431135066403.jpg (195KB, 776x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1431135066403.jpg
195KB, 776x1024px
Your souls is in fact immortal, and near-indestructible. but the "soul" and "mind" and memories are separate. You can lose your memories and identity if your ego is not strong enough. If you want to preserve your memories and identity you'll need to have enough power and knowledge to make a leap past the thing called "dream gate".

Once you die, there are a multitude of entities that want to screw you over for their personal gain. They have no real power over you, but can trick you into doing stupid things. This might include tricking you into reincarnating back to earth because "you were a bad person and need to go back to fix things" or something like that.

Have a good life, don't cause others unnecessary pain and suffering, be confident, aware of the true fabric of reality and at least semi-concious at the moment of your death and you'll be fine.

Don't go into the light and don't believe any entities that claim to care about your well-being, or spiritual development. Once you are released from this mortal shell you are free to do whatever you wish.
>>
File: 1471111282764.jpg (26KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1471111282764.jpg
26KB, 312x342px
>>18446662

They do it through reincarnation by inducing trauma to the soul because - you sign up for a life you think you're going to get what you want - and you only technically get some of the things you want but none of the fulfillment.

Or if you do get fulfillment, its short lasting or its traumatically broken at some point later. Or its explained after you're (perhaps old) and dead that people have Free Will so there was no guarantee they would be there to fulfill that agreement.

> but these things, along with The Enemy, will also turn connections like that against you so that they end up backing out, freaking out for no reason, or being afraid to commit to you or some venture

Granted they throw enough bones to the soul to make it think that it can get the fulfillment it desires. But its diminishing returns at best.

> If you're focused on doing bad shit that helps The Greater Bad you tend to get a free ride and they dont mess with you much.

Over time this plus the Memory Wiping between lifetimes grinds the soul down until its pretty malleable and they can basically mind-control the soul.

After that its a short while, maybe 20-50 lifetimes, before you're eaten.

The way you get eaten is:
* Black Eyed Children
* Demons, tricked into making a deal
* Alien Abduction (see the following)
* and also inbetween lives The Soul Traps can transfer souls away into technological holding cells ("cubes") and then you're just gone.

Also the Illuminati think they own the entire human race, and they offer up sacrifices sometimes with catastrophies. If your soul is rather malleable, you get eaten when this happens.
> mfw, 9-11
> mfw, Titanic

They want malleable souls so about 50-100 lifetimes is the minimum before you're worn down enough.
> 50 lifetimes of THIS shit, yeah now you get the picture
>>
>>18449249
How do I break away? What's to stop them from capturing me again after I break away?
>>
>>18449302
Ascend you fuck
>>
>>18449311

Just saying "Do it" is neither informative or productive. Chances are if someone doesn't know how to escape in the first place they sure as fuck aren't going to know what that means or how to do so.
>>
>>18449325

dont worry about it, none of these special wizards are going to ascend. They think by being condescending to "mundanes" that are just trying to make a living and keep a roof over their heads will get them a ticket off planet to smoke space crack with some pleadian whore

all of you special wizards are trapped here with us mundanes and there is nothing you can dop about it.
>>
>>18449334
>don't fight it, just let them eat your soul
go away archon
>>
>>18449338

be sure to take some pics when you finally ascend in your spaceship made of majicks and light
>>
>>18449342
why not join me?
>>
>>18449334

Space crack and a whore sounds pretty tempting, sign me up.
>>
>>18449351

because im not willing to condemn the rest of the human race just because they have jobs and trying to keep their heads above water.

stay and fight
>>
>>18449302
Embrace love and find god. Evolve and create your own destiny.

1st chakra is all about survival , life energy. Fear blocks the vital energy from flowing through you. It can give you great strength to have a connection with life and nature. This gets lots of sensation in the body, it starts to vibe more and you start becoming more transparent in your mind. Your feelings connect you here and create a different sort of self perception centered in the body. It starts to awaken the inherent awareness of live in cells, and the dna expands. You can sort of see a infrared/red light.

2nd can be about love and creation. Self expression, our inner child. Humanity has a lot of work to do here, this is dreaming, nightmares, beauty and bliss all rolled together.

3rd is about power. This can be expressed as a supreme rular like caeser or pharoah. Its the power of the sun, with this chakra mental domination is possible, but also it can liberate great inner strength. Its all about the mind. These days manipulation is based on misinformation and and materialism. When its open you are free on a physical level to embody the soul. This is the solar astral plane, the ability to dream while physically embodied. Good way to clear it is to sit in nature naked and let the sunlight cleanse your soul.

4th is about love. If you reach this sphere of consciousness, service to self entities will no longer be able to significantly influence your spiritual destiny. Power of love you can forgive and heal. Its on a higher vibration it transmutes and heals the world. Think how plants utilize the sun in order to create life energy that other beings may use. You will incarnate on an etheric plane corresponding with your spiritual karma and inclinations. Everything is more connected, gravity is a force of love holding you and you can fly/teleport to other planets. A 4th density being at this level likely will live thousands of years and be able to learn and travel throughout the galaxy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.