[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

esoteric donor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 01.jpg (49KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
49KB, 500x374px
Let's discuss how/if donating blood lets you receive the the personality traits of the other person.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idh3ObDK37c
>>
>>18446638
hard to explain that without admitting the existence of the soul
>>
>>18446631
This is like thinking eating beef or chicken will make you take on the personality of those animals
>>
>>18446652
So by that logic it should be safe to eat human meat...
>>
>>18446657
>So by that logic

Please elaborate. I couldn't fully understand your retarded logic.
>>
>>18446652
consuming an animals DOES do that
>>
>>18446719
No wonder people who eat steak have beef against all the chicken shit mother fuckers that are protesting against red meat.
>>
>>18446670
I don't understand why it would be dangerous to eat human meat, I was hoping you could explain
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>18446733
>>
>>18446733
For 20 years starting in the 1950s, more than 2,500 women and children died from the so-called “shaking death” after eating their relatives’ body parts. This practice was part of a funeral ritual meant to show respect; the Fore believe a person’s soul isn’t free until their flesh is eaten. But because of the ritual, many contracted the fatal prion malady, which prevents brain cells from working and can take up to a year to kill the victim after the symptoms first appear.

If you absolutely must eat a body part, you may want to avoid the brain, spinal cord, bone marrow, and small intestine, which are the ones most likely to be infected. As for the Fore, they mostly stopped the practice known as "transumption" in the mid-1950s; but nowadays, as Mark Griffiths points out in the Independent, "sexual cannibalism" has been in the news quite a bit, particularly thanks to Dale Bolinger, a UK nurse recently convicted of grooming a teenage girl with the ultimate intention of eating her. The gruesome fetish is typically considered a psychosexual disorder.
>>
>>18446652
This is true though. When animals die feeling stressed, it affects the meat.
>>
>>18446652
Are you a fucking idiot, never once have i felt like a chicken after eating a chicken.
>>
>>18446748
thanks for ruining my fetish. dick.
>>
>>18447003
Prove it dicknuts
>>
>>18447003
I don't wanna be a chicken
i don't wanna be a duck so I shake my butt.
I don't wanna be a chicken.
I don't wanna be a duck.

na na na na na na na na na na na na
>>
>>18447007
Ignore that guy, it's probably fine if you cook it properly. But if you're hardcore like me and prefer it raw, stick to parts like the arm, breast, buttcheeks, tummy, and for a tasty treat / pastime you can chew on some bones. Most tend to go for ribs, but I like to chew on a big chunk like the pelvis, a shoulder blade, or a kneecap. Have fun! :D
>>
Found Peter Thiel.
>>
how do you get a blood transfusion for cheap?
>>
>>18446747
Underrated post
>>
I at one point had very little of my own blood.
Also have two organs that aren't mine.
Nothing has changed.
>>
>>18447665
did you start craving different food or watching new tv shows?
>>
>>18447682
Eh.
I shouldn't say nothing. I can actually stomach lamb now, but other than that I haven't noticed anything that isn't explained by anti-ejection drugs.
>>
>>18447686
>I can actually stomach lamb now
this proves you are now mutated due to the new blood. do you even know whose blood it was? it could be from an evil person or a psycho or who knows, and now that person has partially colonized your dna with their blood
>>
>>18447691
Hopefully.
>>
>>18446631
I've received around 10+ bags of plasma when I got infected with dengue virus. Keep in mind a bag of blood donation is not equal to a bag of plasma (requires centrifuge) so it's about 30 bloodbags. After getting discharged I felt like I wasn't myself and there's an endless conflict within me. I'm starting to look back at my old self because I kind of lost interest of my past hobbies and felt like i'd forgotten something important about me. One being a hatsune miku fan.

Those fucking normie blood. REEEEEE.

Just started listening to my collection of miku songs again and it kind of reminds me of my 'old self.'

>>18446652
Kidney patients often receive the traits of the kidney donor. One patient started liking classical music because the donor does too although the patient was never interested to it before. It's science so you can look it up.

Consumption is a different matter although cannibalizing human brain can fuck you up entirely because food does do something.
Digestion breaks down meat into nutrients but that doesn't mean it has no little effect.
For example people living overseas or away from homeland get foodsick because their body is not attuned to the foods grown there. If westerners go to asia they won't get a lot of cheese and if Asians go to west they'll miss tropical greens and fruits and asians dont like dairy while westerners do because they produce lactase and asians don't.
>>
File: yamcha.jpg (29KB, 329x333px) Image search: [Google]
yamcha.jpg
29KB, 329x333px
i got o neg blood

i donated once and they kept hounding me with emails to go back and donate

is there anything special about blood types?

or is it all special snowflake syndrome?
>>
File: 1328554698663.jpg (48KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
1328554698663.jpg
48KB, 600x538px
>>18446631

I don't know about blood, but I do know fecal transplants can cause an -awful- lot of strange shit.
>>
>>18447779

Some blood types can be accepted by people of all other blood types; some can only be accepted by people of the same. And the varieties differ in rarity. I'm not -certain- but I believe O negative is the one that everyone can accept, making it the most valuable. I believe it is also one of the most rare. But I could have this mixed up.
>>
>>18447815
O is actually not incredibly rare but O positive and negative are the most ancient and hardiest of blood types. Rarest would be AB.
>>
>>18446642
You have very narrow thinking.

Must people always bring a soul or faith into the equation?
What of I tapped water from a tree? Am I depleting it of tiny bits of its soul?

Don't be stupid. There was absolutely no need to even consider a soul.
>>
>>18447044
You're not even sounding dark, you are just coming off as some teenage, hot topic nu-goth loser.

You are a literal faggot.
>>
>>18447825
Ooh, I'm AB-, whats that mean
>>
>>18447825
>While they are the least populous of all the blood types, the ABs are the most popular in a crowd. But, because they are both A and B blended, they sometimes have characteristics on both ends of the spectrum. For example, they can be both shy and outgoing. However, they are charming and don’t get put out by small matters. They are active and spiritual, and their lives tend to be full of excitement.

>Sometimes ABs can seem flaky, because while they are responsible and trustworthy, they don’t like having too much asked of them and only want to do favors on their own terms. They do their own thing and, like As, don’t react well to stress.

So, are you charming and the life of the party?
>>
>>18448113
meant for >>18448103
>>
File: 1388971711766.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1388971711766.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>18448113
>>18448114
I believe
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.