[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Evidence You've Seen For the Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1477433813676.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1477433813676.gif
2MB, 320x213px
I don't mean personal experiences here exactly. i mean video/audio recordings and physical evidence that can be shared through more than a story.

I want to be convinced by something so unexplainable it has to be paranormal
>>
OP, PROVE you are not a two headed squirrel. That should be easy. Provide time stamped photos, expert testimony, documentation, links, something, anything that everyone can trust as true.

Come on OP, prove it.
>>
>>18446143
Angry skeptic detected!
>>
>>18446143
chill out. the point of the thread was just to share evidence and shit people have collected. i'm not asking you to write me a damn dissertation. a pixeled video of something that looks like a shadow man will do just fine thank you
>>
Proof threads are always bait for pointless arguments.
>>
>>18446138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q
>>
>>18446152
Paranoid schizophrenic detected
>>
https://youtu.be/EU2AIxkxiwg

Go in like 8 minutes or so, this is the ultimate spooks.
>>
File: pepe ellipsis.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
pepe ellipsis.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>18446138

You're not going to find that.

> if someone did have that stuff, it wouldnt be believed in this day and age because of how well things can be faked
> they and their evidence might well be done away with, and they may be put in an asylum to shut them up
> a variety of people dont want this kinda stuff to get out, because it would change how people live their lives, and thats a bad thing for some organizations

Most evidence that convinces somebody personally is witnessing or Feeling things that they're certain are happening but:
> they arent prone to hallucinating
> they're not in an unusual frame of mind
> weren't feeling physically ill or otherwise
> actually had to escape from something to save their life
> uncanny stuff just keeps happening over, and over, and over, and over again sometimes even in response to actions

Common thread regarding this sorta thing is whenever you try to get these things to reoccur "when it counts" (for posterity) they refuse to.

But there's reasons for that, namely that whatever is involved faces retribution in the future for having done it - and they know this immediately so they dont chime.

Theres a few other reasons to consider this stuff to be real, though not necessarily specific things:
> that it gets reported or mentioned so many times, including by people who are known to be honest.
> which is related to paranormal things being an enduring legacy in social context, whereas if there wasnt anything to it, I think it would have fallen flat over the many years
> generally speaking uncanny or coincidental events frequently do alter human history or come together in such a way to have serious consequences, and the fact that they do too often defies probability (as I like to say - 1 time coincidence, 2 times suspect, 3 times confirmed).

TLDR - you're never going to get solid proof, never, that serious paranormal stuff is going on, and at some point will have to accept some testimony as genuine
>>
>>18446312

Not exactly proof I can share here, but a girl I dated in college I later found out is a vampire (except no, she doesnt glitter or burn in the sun). Right after that semester she said she wasnt going to be there anymore.

I somehow, suspiciously, forgot what her last name was and I didnt have any pieces of paper left over (ie, like her phone number).

Sara Edgewood?
Sara Elizabeth?
just couldnt put my name on what it was

Its about 10 years later so I figure, you know what, ill go to the university library and pull up the Student Directory handbook from the year I remember her being there.

I never actually went to her place but I knew the address for it.

So I went to the university library to look up the student catalog. Turns out they keep that in the reserved section, you can only check it out for a couple hours at a time (like a textbook) and you cant leave the building with it since its not de-magnetized.

The campus directory for that year is missing. Only that one.

> And there's no way to get another one because it was a limited run and within a few years after that most of those were probably thrown away.

I checked the other books for the year after, and before, and sure enough there's no Sara at that apartment complex. Its possible she may only have been at school just that year.

Keeping your phone number out of the campus directory wasnt optional, and it still listed people and their addresses even if they didnt have a phone listed.

I post because, that book is still missing from the library. Reserve items do not go missing.
> Her name was in that book.
>>
Here's your proof OP

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
>>
why is it that people don't know the difference between proof and evidence?
>>
>>18446138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMPMhosj-8I

mind = keked
>>
>>18449306
What is the difference?
>>
You'll never find evidence, because there's none. The paranormal isn't real, much like religion. We've tried as a society to make up ideas to shown there is more than what we know - that life is more than as it seems. But in the end, we're just the smartest animal, but still just an animal. We live, we procreate, we die. That's it. End of story.
>>
>>18446138
Why is that guy bothering that poor skellington? :(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.