[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your Tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-12-21-11-30-22.png (585KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-21-11-30-22.png
585KB, 1920x1080px
I've been wanting to create a tulpa for some time now and I would like to hear from others how their tulpas have influenced the way you live. Tell me everything there is about your tulpa. Experiences, your wonderland, what you like to do together, how they have helped or hurt you in anyway.

No I don't want to hear some shitty creepypasta, I want to have genuine conversation from people (even tulpas themselfes, if you're into that).

If you wanna chat privately feel free to reach me on kik. I'm always lonely so any little chat is appreciated.

Kik: Dojoski

Also nothing that you say will change my mind about creating a tulpa. I've done my research and I feel that I am perfectly capable in doing so and it has been something I wanted for a long time.
>>
>>18446101
Kik: Zo
Zo is my tulpa.
She registers all og my important ideas. Even the not important ones.
>>
Practice Active Imagination instead. It's safer.
>>
>>18446140
Do you believe that creating a tulpa can be dangerous?
>>
>>18446154
Yeah, I do think that forcing the unconscious into the conscious is dangerous.
Active imagination is letting the unconscious meet the conscious on neutral ground.

Don't try to be smarter than your unconscious. Have some respect for your dreams and imagination rather than constraining it into a specific form.
>>
>>18446165
But a tulpa is parallel to your unconscious. It isn't your unconscious that manifested into a form.
>>
>>18446187
>parallel to your unconscious
According to Jung, you have either the conscious, the unconscious or the schizoid (the place in between the two).
I don't think that there is such a thing as "parallel to the unconscious".
>>
>>18446154
You bet it is

One day your happily masturbating to pictures of cute girls and the next thing you know you're obsessed with angles and types of fabric and regular old photographs of women just don't satiate that need anymore

It happens faster than you think
>>
>>18446210
The hell are you even talking about
>>
>>18446219
Ask nice and maybe I'll tell you
>>
>>18446221
I'll pass
>>
what is Tulpa
>>
>>18446226
It's like a child born in your mind
>>
>>18446226
http://tulpa.info
>>
>>18446101

It's an assistant for introspection and self improvement, for me. Due to ease of creation and familiarity with bodily structure as a vet, I opted for it to be a talking black domestic house cat. The reason knowing how its body is built and how it moves is important, is because it can be disturbing watching something move unnaturally. Her name is Doctor Mao, she has a capricious streak, but sincere and honest personality. The inner land I've built is a marble-striated-with-veins-of-silver city resting on nine basalt pillars in the middle of an endless ocean. Most of our activities involve brushing up on old stuff I learned, and coaching to learn new things. Though, we do often end up playing hide and seek or whatever game strikes her fancy.
>>
>>18446232
>>18446236
thank you
>>
>>18446244
I'm a vet tech myself and that sounds like a dream come true. Thanks for sharing, it's greatly appreciated
>>
I have a type of tulpa called a servitor that I use for taking notes that I need for later. It's essentially a heads up display that gives me a chlakboard that I can draw on, erase, or clear.
>>
File: 1481777368216.jpg (553KB, 960x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481777368216.jpg
553KB, 960x670px
>>18446324
I tend to have a lot of stuff going on in my head all the time. How can I make a servitor, or rather, what method did you use?
>>
I want to create a tulpa. How exactly do I start?
>>
>>18446221
go ahead im intrigued
>>
>>18446339
First I planned my servitor on a piece of paper. In this format.

>short description (mine was two words)
>paragraph description on what your servitors purpose is.
>drawing of your servitor
>make a list of things your servitor can and will do
>create a sigil of your servitor
>name it

Once competed you can move on to your next step. During this step you also want to be charging your servitor's sigil by thinking about it (you can probably also charge it by using sunlight or showing it to other people). Now you will need to start forcing your servitor. You essentially need to manually do what your servitor is supposed to do (and in my case I had to force the visualization of it)

After forcing it long enough it will become second nature and your body should be able to do everything automatically.
>>
>>18446369
Thoughts are the basis for your entire life

What trash computers don't understand is that emotions are manifestations of thought, which extends from the center of your own soul

Your thoughts are powerful enough to manifest light and shape

All you have to do is I M A G I N E
>>
>>18446363
read https://www.tulpa.info/archive/tulpa-guide-for-dummies/

you can also take a look at the other guides on the site.
>>
I started to create a tulpa, but then we got a dog. The dog satisfies all my tulpistic needs.
>>
Who else thinks it's funny that when religious people think God is talking to them it's just their tulpa they've created overtime.
>>
File: IMG_20161022_141249114.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161022_141249114.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>18446373
thanks mane
>>
>>18446393
Hmmm. I never actually thought about that. Interesting
>>
>>18446403
lol
>>
>>18446363
emotion is a collection of thoughts and ideas and sensory input, coalesced into a complex crystalline structure,
and when the electric impulse of your conscious mind enters the elaborate material structure which exists the substance of your brain, a powerful surge of electricity is produced which resonates throughout your entire body as a billowing emotion, and during that moment you become aware of many details all at the same moment, when normally you would only think one thought at a time, or you may imagine detailed visions, when typically your imagination may not be very detailed-
but when the electrical current that is your consciousness is surged through the crystalline structure that is your brain, your thoughts suddenly become more complex-- such is the nature of an emotion, which comes and goes

A tulpa is formed in the same manner which an emotion forms and the same way a crystal would form if there were crystals on mars
>>
>>18446420
Jesus.. I think I'll just stick to my guide for dummies thanks.>>18446378
>>
>>18446427
Maybe that's why there's no life on Mars...

think about it
>>
File: I don't want it to be true.png (12KB, 1226x113px) Image search: [Google]
I don't want it to be true.png
12KB, 1226x113px
A guy said pic related about tulpa creation. Can anyone prove him wrong?
>>
>>18446571
You don't summon anything. It's an entity created in your mind that stays in your mind. Your tulpa will only have knowledge of what you know. They only imagine that tulpas know more than you because your subconscious may know things about yourself that you don't know about yourself. If that makes any sense at all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.