[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you guys doing for yule?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (299KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
299KB, 736x552px
what are you guys doing for yule?
>>
>>18445924
I'm about to go meditate under the stars. I'm not a follower of any organized religion or belief system, but I use Yule as my personal "cleansing" at the end of the year. I meditate thinking about all the evil and unwanted things I accumulated inside myself throughout the year and release them into it's longest and blackest night hoping I will be able to free myself from them.
>>
>>18445924

Food & drink with the family and relatives, Joulu is quite a big holiday here in Finland.
>>
Hating everything.
All of it is so fake.
A perpetrated intentional lie.
Sick of seeing Christmas decorations being pulled out in September alongside Halloween ones.
This society is vapid and weak.
I hope it dies soon.
>>
Burning a huge candle nonstop since I can't burn a Yule log. Tonight I'm going to go to the store buy my favorite foods to eat and feast, and then get drunk in celebration of my ancestors.

I think I'll watch a movie too, Krampus was entertaining.

I really enjoy celebrating Christmas and Yule.
>>
>>18445924
chilling with my fail.
I made a cake in September and I've been feeding it with whiskey since then! We gonna have the best cake ever.
Mam and me went up the moors today and had a bottle of wine for the goddess, obviously not 'cause we wanted to get drunk ;)
Blessed be, everyone have a safe and lovely Yule!
>>
>>18446034
omfg *family not fail
talk about a Freudian slip
>>
>>18446001
I used to feel like that too.

Things get better once you can let go of the fact that it's meaningless and just begin to revel in the absurdity of it all.

Think of it all as an anthropological study, if need be. That's what I have to do every time I go with my b/f to visit his family in his Christian hick hometown.
>>
>>18445924
Making a nice big ol' yule log in the loo of course.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.