[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age Of Aquarius and the shift of reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: symbol-of-aquarius.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
symbol-of-aquarius.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Let's talk about the shift.

https://www.3ho.org/3ho-lifestyle/aquarian-age/aquarian-shift-what-will-be-different

In this article, it says the shift date, according to some, was December 21, 2012. Anyone remember that was when the Mayan calendar ended?

Today, the 21st, is the rare solstice lunar eclipse. What does this mean for planet earth? Can anyone else feel the shift?
>>
If it happened four years ago, what's special about now?
>>
>>18445141
You're probably not 4 years old, so I was wondering if anyone could feel a shift. Maybe things just seemed different after December of 2012. They did for me.
>>
>>18445159
A hurhurhruhr so witty. You're a cunt. I asked a perfectly reasonable question.
>>
>>18445161
I wasn't trying to be but okay
>>
>>18445168
>ahurhurhur not even four years old
Go and play with your dream catchers, you new age wanker. I tried to be nice. I tried to show a genuine interest. Fuck you.
>>
>>18445138
World ended in 2012, OP
They saved us though, as they always do. We're being protected, for what - I don't know.
>>
I don't know but as an Aquarius I'm suffering a lot since the beginning of 2013, I'm kinda sick of it
>>
>>18445402
also I have become a lot more spritual and started practicing occult during these years, but my life didn't really become better, I've learned Hindu mantras, sigil magick, lunar magick and Fire magick yet my life is fucking shit, I'm starting to realise we cannot escape past life karma, magick is marely an illusion, the real difference is made through karma.
>>
>>18445138
From what I've read, these past 4 years were sort of the inbetween phase, with today being the first real beginning of the new age.
I would recommend meditating today, something tells me a lot of energy will be in the air.
>>
>>18445409
Bro take a shower excercise eat well read non magick books get into college suck a lot of cocks put em up your butt live a open homosexual life thank me later. :)
>>
>>18445138
The shift started but it takes a long time. I have been interested in spirituality since I was a kid (did my first degree reiki title when I was 13) and I can see that way more people start waking up to the spiritual aspects of our reality.
Basically more people are attuned to the world but some people just lose it and go insane. Some are too stubborn and try to keep the old world. It is a futile struggle.
Anyway it does not matter too much. What I am looking forward to when the kids born after 2012 grow up to the productive age. That will be interesting. That is why I study education. We are just the transition generation. The real fun starts after we grow old.
>>
Just cycles man, on and on ad infinitum.
>>
>>18445428
Trust me, it's not going to be that slow, and if it is, we're going to kill ourselves rather than ascend. The FOUNDATION for this new age began in 2012, now next year we see an actual building form. Shit's going to get real, very suddenly, or else we're fucked.
>>
>>18445432
Well I do believe that the world is going downhill pretty fast. Even saw Danube river in Budapest filled with blood but it is the children that will build this world anew.
>>
>Winter solstice thread

I am glad to see one of these here.
>>
>>18445409
Maybe spend less time on the magicks and more time improving practical things?
>>
Something definitely changed in late 2012... And now I will reclaim my life back.
>>
>>18445169
>c-come at me bro i'll suck ur fucking dick off
>>
>>18445418
>be me
>followed these instructions
>got dick stuck in toaster
>>
>>18445432
>>18445428
What's missing is the great magickal working of our age. The signs are there, the time is right, but nothing will happen unless we take the opportunity and exploit it.

I really think with the international community of /x/ we could put together something truly global and earth moving in scale.

Otherwise it's just going to fade away like so much wasted potential.
>>
>>18445141
There's this one chart I saw that I can't find right now that shows that the process is gradual. The middle of the process is 2012 and right now we are nearing the end of it.
>>
>>18445854
We need to start exposing the normies to spirituality, to meditate more, and to spread good vibes everywhere we go.
>>
>>18445838
A simple question was asked, and the man decided to respond like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>18445854
Everything is as it should be. The universe, and time, are infinite. There is nowhere to go and nowhere to be.
Focus on the self. Merge your consciousness with the universe and raise your own vibrations. As you do, others will awaken exponentially.
Keep the faith, everything will be alright.
>>
>>18446542
Thanks.
>>
>>18445170
Who saved us?
>>
>>18446362
You're literally acting like the biggest faggot in the world right now. You're licking a million dicks per second
>>
>>18447508
There was literally nothing unreasonable about the question.
>>
>>18445409
I myself surrendered myself to my orthodox faith and am researching more on demons and false gods. I was previously plagued with illness but I seem to be getting better to my doctor's surprise.

I also am practicing pattern interrupts on people around me but I get weird erratic results and I don't know if I should continue.
>>
So, uh. Curious anon here.

What's this new reality going to be like? What will have changed?
>>
>>18447777
the new reality is going to be your quads
>>
>>18447782
My quads begs an honest sincere answer please. Life sucks, I only continue onwards because I hope things will get better.
Is this new reality going to be better? How? Why??
>>
>>18447856
dubs says life gets better for everyone
singles say life continues to stuck but wont get any worse
>>
>>18447875
Well that's the worst possible outcome. At least if it got way worse, people might finally get sick of it and try to make a change. Thanks, faggot. Your not dubs have doomed all of us.
>>
>>18447875
Dubs don't mean shit, stop Rping.

Answer the damn question.
>>
>>18445138

The age of Aquarius has been upon us for a while now, longer than most of us here have been alive. These things take a long time to come to fruition.

Out with the fish and in with the water barer, to wash away all of man's establishments.

This has been going on for a while now. Besides no one can really agree on when the age starts, but the signs are there for anyone who wants to look.

We haven't reached any form of global harmony, but we are living during the most peaceful time in post-diluvian human history.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.