[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20161221_001.jpg (692KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161221_001.jpg
692KB, 1456x2592px
Hey /x/, first time posting on this board.

I'm writing this here because this is one of the few places I know that have knowledge on the topic and only one I'm comfortable with.

I've always had vivid dreams. They helped me process a lot of bullshit (I'm in my 20's), including helping me with my depression.

But sometimes I get different kind of dreams. They just seem more "real". Thing is, they usualy come true, and it's been happening more often lately. I've had them all my life. I rarely remember dreams, but once I get one of these episodes I "zone out". Meaning I remember them and I know what's about to happen. Normaly it lasts for about 10-15s, but yesterday I fell into a full minute zone-out, which included meeting a foreign person I definetly never encountered before and knewing their name beforehand.

I talked about this to my mother once and she also gets these kind of dreams sometimes. Unlike me however she dreams about the past. While visiting some castle ruins with my father she fell into a trance and pointed at a nearby forest and said to my father "My children are buried there". This was years before any of us were born. Years later during renovations they found a cemetery there.

If anyone could point me to some material on this topic or share experiences I would be very grateful.

Thank you
>>
OP here. Another thing I noticed over the years is that while some things happen as I dream them, I have an influence over the outcome. I know what SHOULD happen but I also have the control over me to change what actually happens.

Closest thing I can think of is saving/loading in a game to see all dialogue outcomes.
>>
>>18445089
Congrats anon, you're a psycho. Now go out there and save the world with your super psycho powers.
>>
>>18445120
Unfortunately this is why I'm here. I have no control over when they happen, how often I have them and what I dream of.
>>
It happens, OP. You permit yourself to open the door and you've let yourself walk through it, instead of letting others walk through.

It happens to me every now and then, but I've had as much belief as Cassandra wen others don't believe me. Do what you can, don't expect others to listen until they come to you.
>>
>>18445174
I expected this, I have my experiences whether people believe me or not

Cassandra?
>>
>>18445089
It is real, everything you see. Focus on aligning your Chakras and opening your third eye. It will show you the truth.
>>
>>18445225
Cassandra was an oracle that was cursed in Greek mythology. Any prophecy she would have would be unbelieved.

Had prophecies of the deaths (murder) of pets by a stray feral cat, the sudden death of a junk shop owner via heart attack a year after his mother (co-owner) died. All of those happened because of non-belief.

You, OP? It sounds like your mom was having a past-life or channeling a past resident of the house.
>>
>>18445267
Sorry for slow response, typing on phone is a bitch. Also connection errors?

Interesting, I've read a lot of Greek mythology in my highschool days and I don't think i remember her. Thank you.

Could be. I'm a very "won't believe until you show me" type and all this is very difficult for me to process. I've been to one local woman, who was supposed to be an oracle. Can't comment on her because some pretty shady business concerning her came up, but she told me I was apparently a very old soul also.

desu, I don't know what to think about the matter anymore.
>>
>>18445335
>desu, I don't know what to think about the matter anymore.
Know that feel. Staying around family makes things make sense. This stuff happens in families more often than not. We're less guarded about these things in family than strangers. We don't question our judgement as sharply with familiars and we are more open to sharing with people we have an understanding towards.

My grandmother was the same. I remember going over to her house unannounced one morning, she had a plate and extra breakfast ready when I arrived. All she could say was sometimes she "just knew." Made the ability feel real, not just probability based on a lucky guess.

But even then, it's often not focused on a singular talent. I have had premonitions, successful scrying, present and past visions, sensations, ghostly visitors.... sometimes it gets obfuscated in "what tense is that?" That, or it's a moot premonition if we stop it before it could possibly happen. What's to say it was going to happen if we don't let it?

If it helps strengthen your conviction, leave falsifiable records of these premonitions. A journal to refer back to when you think you've met your prophecy. Whenever I want to sharpen my sight I go to /div/ and use my skills there. I always leave a falsifiable "calling card" related to the person's vision. ("she will be wearing a beige tule dress, it will be in December." "You live in --- house and your bathtub faucet is a 90's style square faucet.") If it's false, they will know my vision is incorrect and seek other guidance. But more often than not, they will confirm my sight, which strengthens both our convictions and prevents them from choosing difficult paths.
>>
>>18445401
That's some really good advice, I've been debating keeping a journal of sorts on me and writing down dreams and when it happened. Maybe there's a pattern.

Interesting you say that, me and my mother both have a very good "gut" feel for things and people. I can read most people and know how they feel even if they don't talk to me. Sometimes I'll look at my phone and it'll start ringing in a few seconds. It's like I just know some things subconsciously.

Not sure if I understood the last part correctly, I'm not a native english speaker.
>>
Indeed
>>
>>18445089
I think you have an ability. People do, and it's usually a product of blood. If your looking for answers, look to yourself. Start a journal, figure out what you do on nights where you have these dreams. Create an environment conducive to dreaming as such. Big ups.
>>
>>18445089

Sounds like you could be suffering from epileptic seizures
>>
>>18445522
will do, thanks

>>18445555
how'd you figure that one out?
>>
>>18445089
I used to have some back in highschool i also lucid dreamed virtually every day back then
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.