[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmare General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

Anyone have good ways of inducing nightmares? Have any nightmares you have had really fucked you up? Any that let you know that you are really fucked up?
>>
>>18444325
That one time I dreamed about a lady with giant penises instead of tits and I rubbed them. Woke up with jizz in my PJs.

Pretty paranormal desu
>>
Looks like the version of me in my head fulfilling my vore fantasys.

10/10 would eat
>>
>>18444325
That time when I saw my reflection in the mirror turn into a really scary creature, like if I was possessed. Scared me so much. I was sick at that time.
>>
>>18444325
Think to yourself before you go to bed.
"I want to have a nightmare."
Repeat it over and over again and pass out.
Really make sure that's you're intention before you fall asleep.

You can do the same thing with waking up with out an alarm clock or renumbering dreams.
>>
Eat 1000mg of Benadryl
>>
Had dream that there was a mother with her legs skinned after being tortured, her child had his guts laying everyone, blood everywhere, pigs were eating the guts of the child infront of his mother who was screaming and the pigs kept slipping in the blood.
>>
i had a reoccurring nightmare when i was young that for some reason i was chasing a vampire up a lighthouse. at the top it turned around and killed me.
>>
>>18444414
Man, I fell into a thistle patch once and took a ton of Benadryl.
Had a nightmare I was being flayed by a greensman or spriggan or something. It was fucked.
>>
>>18444414

kek, enjoy your restless leg syndrome
>>
>>18444414
Yeah no shit. The drug you take when you hate yourself.
>>
well its not what's supposed to happen, but i tried listening to binaural beats to induce a lucid dream and instead had the scariest dream/sleep paralysis ever
>>
Play the last of us.
>>
eat a lot of meat, cheese, or spicy food right before bed. preferably all three. sleep on your back. 100% chance of vivid nightmares.
>>
Visualize stabbing yourself repeatedly with knife before you go to sleep.
>>
>>18445013

>sleep on your back. 100% chance of nightmares

Correction: 50% chance of nightmares, 40% chance of sleep paralysis (and nightmares), 10% chance of hyper-realistic dream succubus blowjobs
>>
Had a strange one once running through a field at night then fell into a pit full of bodies, the pit was dragging me under, when I tried to claw my way out I saw a young girl looking down on me, not sure how to describe it but I think she began phasing out of existence, ever since I've been trying to figure out what the dream meant
>>
>>18444981
this
>>
File: Cinema Ushers.jpg (126KB, 650x984px) Image search: [Google]
Cinema Ushers.jpg
126KB, 650x984px
>>18444981
why?
>>
File: A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street.jpg (267KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street.jpg
267KB, 800x533px
>>18444325
Freakiest nightmare I ever had was about Freddy Krueger.
In it, I fell into a coma which lead to a permanent dream (A dream inside a dream I guess.) The coma dreamworld was my hospital room, but like the boiler room that Freddy takes people to. The room was dark and the walls were rusty old metal with steam pipes sticking out, and my hospital bed was an old baby crib for some reason. In this dreamworld I was unable to move, but I was conscious and could look around. Freddy suddenly appears and slices my stomach open, then crawls inside. I look down into my open stomach and it's doing some TARDIS type shit, it's like a big room but with meaty walls. Freddy starts walking around inside my guts while dragging his finger-knives across my stomach walls and whistling to himself. He just wanders around my insides, cutting it up while I can't move or do anything but tear up from the pain.
He basically used my comatose state to torture me for what felt like days, until I finally woke up (In real life.)

I've never had a nightmare stick with me as hard as that one did. I was shaken up for the rest of that day.
>>
File: 1482327053938s.jpg (4KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482327053938s.jpg
4KB, 107x125px
>>18444325
Reading this board.
There you crux holding Kikes.
>>
>>18445013
100% chance of heartburn is more like it
>>
>>18444325
Every time i sleep on my back or my right side i get sleep paralysis and nightmares. Eating dairy before sleeping is known to cause nightmares. Also being deprived of human contact (as a child, epigenetics shit but also in your adult life) and loads of stress can give you nightmares. Try eating a shit ton of cheese before bed anon.
>>
File: Image182.png (53KB, 327x240px) Image search: [Google]
Image182.png
53KB, 327x240px
this is the oldest nightmare i can remember, i think i had it when i was 4 yo. /now 25/
> i was in my mother lap
> watching through my house' window the lights of the passing cars
> mom would hug me harder everytime a car passes
> sudenly i was on my back, my mother was on top of me, her hands around my neck and her mouth was mumbling something very fast, kinda as if she was beign electrocuted.
> Harder grip on my throat, her arms started to extend and she end up looking like pic related but with both arms.
>>
File: 1473563537614.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473563537614.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
>>18446204
Makes me remember how safe I felt as a child... and yet I lived in constant fear...

So contrast to how vulnerable feel now... and yet I live in constant peace..
>>
File: 1479451780787.gif (2MB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
1479451780787.gif
2MB, 300x369px
>>18444325
Eat lots of sugar before bed.
>>
>>18444403
Oh wow I had a similar experience, I saw me with the head of a dog in the mirror and I felt like I was possessed by the dog. Pretty strange but it scared the shit out of me
>>
>>18444325

Dreamt of an old friend hugging me for some reason until it felt like I choked myself

Trippiest dream I had though was when I saw a head attached to a minecart rolling on rails through a mountain that I could see through

A floating saw were sawing through the head while it screamed

It all happened in third-person
>>
>>18446645
You should get a dog

Get a small one if you're uncertain of your own abilities
>>
>>18444325
About a month ago I had this really fucked up dream when I went to sleep on shrooms, which is weird because I haven't had a nightmare in forever, but here's how it went
>Was younger, at a camp or something
>A strange married couple owned it, and also worked as staff members
>Somehow the dream transitioned where the wife brought me into their lodge where they lived/stayed
>She went to the bathroom, the husband was sitting by the door reading
>Went to look around while the wife was in the bathroom, saw the bedroom
>Bed had so much fucking blood on it, headboard had fingernail scratches, there was chains and torture devices on the bed too
>Went to gtfo, husband was sitting by the door to block my escape
>He was a big dude, and I remember was a lot quieter than his wife
>Wife came out of the bathroom
>I knew I had no way out, and that I was going to be tortured and raped
>Wanted to die before that happened, but there was no knife or anything like that in my vicinity
>Saw a screwdriver on the coffee table, grabbed it and stabbed myself in the stomach, it was weird because this part was pretty lucid and I felt the stress of the decision making and situation like it was real life
>The wife started fingering herself while I was stabbing myself in the stomach
>Wasn't dying fast enough, so I stabbed myself in the neck
>Woke up with my heart literally in pain from the stress, but quickly realized that it was just a really weird and crazy dream, told my buddy about it
>>
>>18444340
Do you like futanari?
>>
>>18446501
>that gif
shieeeet
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.