[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creature of dead flesh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1444745377221.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1444745377221.gif
2MB, 260x195px
First time posting anything here but something happened and I need to learn more.
A few days back had a strange nightmare.
Was in a place that looked like a prison in a third world country.Found a large cell besides a big wooden desk covered in dust and a corridor that lead to the exit.
Inside the cell there was a tall man with oily shoulder long hair, a wite sleeveless shirt stained by dirt and loose black pants. He loocked at me and said something.He seemed irritated.
I searched the prison but found nothing, then came back to the man in the cell. He spoke again but cant remenber what he said. He pointed to my chest where I noticed a smal wound right in the middle of the ribcage, then I pulled a small metal object that looked like a key. Then I used it like a lockpick to open the cell door. Took me a while and when it was finaly unlocked he waited for a bit, walked out, stared at me in the eyes for a few seconds did not said anything and went to the exit.
Then I woke up. And there it was.
A VERY tall creature made of dry flesh and shattered bones piercing out of its body in parts where there shouldent be any long bones like that. They were like small femurs.
It was there for 4 seconds and disappeare in the strangest maner.
If anyone know about this kind of thing, please help
Got more details but need to know if anyone actualy cares.
Pic not related
>>
File: 1480805678828s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480805678828s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
Did the guy in your dream look like pic related?
>>
>>18443991
I want to know how you felt when you saw that or how you felt the rest of the night
>>
>>18444149
It gave me a huge boner. I felt great the rest of the night because I jacked it like 8 times
>>
File: Golems.png (933KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Golems.png
933KB, 1024x768px
>>18443991
>A VERY tall crezture
Beware
>>
I am beginning to think most posts on here are bogus. You either have an overactive imagination. Or you have a mental disorder. Also, if I were having dreams about Styxhexxenhammer, I would definitely change my youtube habits.
>>
File: Before and After.png (898KB, 1095x886px) Image search: [Google]
Before and After.png
898KB, 1095x886px
>>18445520
>you have a mental disorder
>implying spirits don't exist
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.