[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing Celtic Cross reading. Ask me questions about something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

Doing Celtic Cross reading.

Ask me questions about something going on in your life and the Universe will help guide you through it. Let me know if you want your future card read or not.
>>
Am I following the correct path?

Not interested in the future
>>

Not interested in the future
>>
>>18443871

Conscious> 3 of cups(reversed). Sometimes having a lot of relationships can be harmful. Is your group causing you to act in a way where you are no longer independent? Or have you isolated yourself?

Past> Temperance(reversed) Your focus is sharp and unwavering, but what are you leaving forgotten?

Challenge> 7 of Wands(reversed) Your constant battle to defend yourself has warn you down. You compare yourself to other rivals. You are exhausted.

The Heart> 5 of Pentacle A time of need and desperation. Sometimes this card symbolizes money but it also signals help if you choose to see it and acknowledge it in your situation.

Unconscious> 8 of Cups Dissapointment and loss. You have taken a retrospective of the situation and have decided to leave it behind. Something is abandoned, and through that, you feel like you loss a part of yourself.

Shall I continue to your Outcomes, Hopes and fears, Environment, and Querent cards or have you had enough?
>>
Will I get to where I want to be by following my current path?
Interested in the future.
>>
>>18443908

No I'm content with that, much appreshiated spot on even if it wasn't what I was hoping to hear.
>>
>>18443920
Very well. I looks into it your other cards. Remember that there is always hope. Stay determined. I wish you luck.

>>18443915
I shall begin.
>>
Am I following my correct path through life or am I heading the wrong way I want my future card
>>
>>18443869
Interested in future.
>>
>>18443927
Thanks, I'll be waiting then.
>>
I mean, I read tarot but I'm still curious how this works online?? lol
>>
>>18443869
How much money do I need to win the girl I love?
>>
>>18443944

The same way it works offline
>>
>>18443915
Conscious> Page of Swords(reversed). You are rushing through. Your hastiness has possibly have you plann poorly, leading to setbacks. Alternatively, your promises have not lived up to expectations and there is a sense of disappointment setting in around you.

Past> 3 of Swords(Reversed). Pain and suffering have been following you in life, though you are now in a state where you are cultivating hope and looking towards the future. Others have done you wrong but you have chosen with great strength to forgive and continue on.

Challenge> 2 of Wands(reversed).Passion has propelled into making plans-but they are disorganized and you lack key information to progress. Conversely, there may be some fear as you step into the new territories. Remember the unknown also has a great potential to reward.

Future>Death A cycle comes to a close, a radical transformation that requires a part of oneself to be sacrificed to be able to continue to the next plane. With loss, something new can begin.

The Heart> 8 of Wands. You have an overflowing of energy and spirit to add to your tasks and your projects. Piercing will and swift and sure execution

Unconscious> The High Priestess. To direct your will outward you have to understand one's internal world.

Shall I continue to your Outcomes, Hopes and fears, Environment, and Querent cards or have you had enough?
>>
>>18443869
>path memeposting
Smells like Tumblr in here. Go smoke another bowl, bitch
>>
>>18443869
Hello! I was wondering if you could tell me my future please?

Thank you!
>>
>>18443963
Continue please.
>>
>>18443934
>>18443953
The Celtic Cross(and really all divination magic) is not just for, "Oh how do I get rich?" or "What's my future?" It is the universal conscious speaking to the users and you interpret what the true answer in your heart is.

>>18443944
The Universe does not care the methods of the reading, only that there IS a reading. I and the ones who ask the questions spiritually make a contract where we are vessels to what the universe offers to teach us.
>>
Whats gonna happen to me next year? Am i doing good or its getting worse,i probably feel its getting bad.
>>
>>18443869
Will the career i'm pursuing work, yes thanks a lot op.
>>
>>18443974
Outcome> King of Swords(Reversed). When the King of Swords reveals his bad side, his usual strength, authority and power in thoughts and words becomes used to hurt and decieve.

Hopes and Fears> The Wheel of Fortune. Greater forces that are outside of human control are at work here. This represents the inevitable changing of the cycles.

Environment> 9 of Swords. You are becoming more and more easily worked up over the smallest reason. Take a step back and get a clearer perspective.

Querent> The Hermit. A time of self reflection, The soul's jouney inward. The ultimate truth is within and only after a period of self-isolation from the demands of the world.

TERRY'S NOTE: The future is ONLY possible outcomes if you continue paths or do not take matters to heart. The future is NOT finite. You are the masters of your destiny.
>>
>>18443932
You are up next.

Sorry for the time guys. I take pride in my thorough readings and as such it takes a lot to write/read. If there are other readers feel free to share the load.
>>
>>18443953
>>18443975
That much huh
>>
>>18443932
Conscious> Page of Wands. You are on the brink of a new creative probject and vision, there is a spirit of discovery and enthusiasm in all kinds of ideas that you might have about the future.

Past> 7 of Swords(Reversed). Though you have found yourself in a position where you have had to do some pretty shitty things, there is a spark within you that is showing desire to leave that life behind. It has left you feeling smothered, and unable to be free.

Challenge> 7 of Wands. Success does not mean the battle is over. After achieving victory one must also put up a defense against the competition that want to wrench away your laurels.

Future>Page of Swords. Represents someone embarking on a new idea and a mental adventure. Full of enthusianm and good cheer, this person is eager to share and discuss their thoughts and plans for what can be.

The Heart>Queen of Wands(Reversed). You're either surrounded by or embodying an aspect that represents all of the negatives of a determined, bold character. What internal insecurities are making you act jealous, anfgry, or resentful?

Unconscious> Ace of Wands(Reversed). You are possibly starting to lose your motivation and willpower. You might be so overwhelmed with excitment for so many things that you might lack direction or the daily grind has weakened your inspiration.

>>
>>18444038
Thank you please continue
>>
>>18444037
Sure. Go to that horse race. Bet on Originals Bundle Of Sticks.
>>
>>18444042
Outcome>Ace of Pentacles(Reversed). While the potential is there for a new venture or opportunity, you are either being blocked from fulfilling that potential or you have lost the opportunity to make something yield.

Hopes and Fears> Queen of Swords. A women of immense complexity, sometimes considered cold-hearted, but also sharp of mind and wit, independent and possessing great powers of orginization and analysis.

Environment> 4 of wands. A celebration of harmony, happiness and good relationships. It is a time of peace after a period of hard work. This card usually indicates this in regards too family and large groups of people.

Querent> Temperance(Reversed). Too much of anything can lead to ruin. Something has been forgotten inyour quest for excellence. What are you leaving forgotten despire your focus being sharp and unwavering?
>>
>>18443869
why am i being harassed and stalked?
>>
>>18443869
Is there really someone waiting for me?
>>
>>18444117
Interested in the future
>>
>>18443869

Interested in the future
>>
Am I following the path that will make me happiest?

no future card please
>>
Hey guys,

Sorry about not responding but my wifi is being a pain in the ass. I guess this is all the readings I'm gonna be doing for now. Best of luck to all of you in all your life's adventures. Self discovery is the key to following the right path. Remember that and you will realize that there are no wrong paths.
>>
File: 1412888046643.png (11KB, 278x269px) Image search: [Google]
1412888046643.png
11KB, 278x269px
>>18443869
I made this, will it lead to bad or good
>>
hello, what do the cards have to say about me? pls and thank
>>
>>18444202
I'd say in between so "gad" which will auto correct to gay in your phone. Question status: Hella Answered
>>
>>18443869

Am I chasing the white rabbit by pursuing my hobbies?

I'm interested in the future card reading.
>>
>>18443869
I'm in a bit of a financial rut right now but I have a small business venture and I would like to know if I should be worried about money.

Future card please.
>>
Aidan
Feel stuck in a rut when it comes to my career is there anything blocking me from reaching my goal of working in the medical field?
I would like a future card
>>
File: 1482292744687.png (280KB, 369x340px) Image search: [Google]
1482292744687.png
280KB, 369x340px
>>18443869
am i gonna make it brah?
>>
>>18443869
Please tell me about my job I currently have? Am I on right track?
>>
>>18443869
I'm a lonely dude, is that subject to change?

Yeah throw me my future . . . it would be better that I know.
>>
What do I do from here? How do I do what is needed?

pls
>>
>>18443869
I would love to have a reading on my future.
>>
The girl who sits next to me, is she interested in me?
>>
>>18444044
wtf are you talking about lol
>>
>>18443869

I cheated on my gf and she doesn't know, will she ever find out? Future reading too please.
>>
I'm currently studying tarot so would be fascinated to have a celtic cross reading is done. Future is not needed.
>>
What do?
>>
will she let me fuck her or is she only interested in a serious relationship? is she really just still hung up over her jap ex or is she just not into me?
>>
>>18443869
Cold read plz
>>
Am I genuinely lonely and seeking partnership or am I just feeling unfulfilled and imagining that a partner would fix my problems
>>
>>18443869
I have a lot of options to pursue in the following year. If I feel like I chose the wrong one, would it be okay for me to quit it and go after another?
>>
I'm interested in the full spread.

I fell for a friend who is torn betweet three girls. One is hitting on him quite hard, the other is a mystery and the other is another friend of mine.

What do I do?
>>
OP won't deliver let's go to /div/
>>
So I always wanted to have a family of my own. But now I'm mature enough to think about the possibilities, whether I would have a good to job to have the resources to keep my family happy or even have the capabilities for raising a human being.

So tell me, would I be a good father?
>>
Pls tell future
>>
It's almost like no one read OP's post. Their internet stopped working. Everyone chill.
>>
>>18443869
Will my new online digital media business be successful?
>>
I'm doubting myself. What can I do/focus on to break free of my current situation?
>>
Im wondering what's in store for me this coming year. Romantically. Financially. Whatever.
Thank you in advance.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.