[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is Thule? Is it a mythical place like Atlantis or is it real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Thule_carta_marina_Olaus_Magnus.jpg (57KB, 613x486px) Image search: [Google]
Thule_carta_marina_Olaus_Magnus.jpg
57KB, 613x486px
what is Thule? Is it a mythical place like Atlantis or is it real?
>>
>>18443694
Looks like Iceland.
>>
>>18443694
It's ((the shit)). That's all I'm allowed to say.
>>
>>18443694
Are you blind? It's balena
>>
>>18443696
It's a good place for Jews?
>>
It's a catch all ancient term for a land far to the north. There the sun stays up all day or down all day, depending on the season. Could have been one of the Orkney islands, could have been Iceland, could have been Scandinavia. Could have been imaginary.

The people who wrote about it had never been there themselves, but only heard second or third hand accounts.
>>
>>18443785
Yes, their are lampshade and soap factories waiting for jew input.
>>
File: tumblr_mtsyxjt4651qg2nqto2_250.gif (998KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtsyxjt4651qg2nqto2_250.gif
998KB, 250x251px
>>18443694
I'm from Iceland, I tough Thule was what they called it when it was it's existence was just a rumour and not confirmed. But like this guy said >>18443799
For all we know it might not have even been Iceland after all. Thing is, although we have a rather decent record of the settlement of Iceland by the Norwegians, there are clues that there were other settlers before them. Most likely only some nomadic monks of some kind. We don’t know for how long Scandinavians new about Iceland before they settled it.
>>
>>18444787
fuck, I need to work on my english
>>
>>18443694
Was an old island nation before it went all "Krakatoa"
>>
>>18443785
Yes, plenty of ovens there.
>>
>>18444794
you can't be an effective shill if you don't even know the queen's elngish
>>
>>18443694
The idea behind Thule originally came from Pytheas, who was an ancient Greek explorer who described it in some of his writings (which unfortunately no longer exist, as they've all been burnt). Thule is most likely Norway, he describes it as a place with a midnight sun and where the waters freeze over. It could also be Iceland, but that's more unlikely as it would have taken him far out of his initial route. There's not really any big lost land or continent out there, it was a just a different name.
>>
>>18444787
i like you friend. your country kicked the ass of the banking cartel, that carries a lot of weight with me.

on topic: the thule society was resurrected by the interests of nazi germany and the upper command echelon's obsession with absolutely anything occult.

examples being, thule, black sun, ark of the covenant, the holy grail, and the spear of longinus.

himmler and hjtler both believed that possession of any combination of these objects, and/or acceptance into these secret societies would guarantee success of the wermacht and secure world domination.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.