[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time travelling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

PLEASE.
help me , please. is there any theories out there on how to turn back time / time travel.
im willing to do so much to be able to go back a week. just to do one thing.
>>
okay
>>
>>18442890
you need help learning to deal with regret, not time travel.
>>
>>18442890
You can easily travel through time by snorting sodium hypochlorite.

Works everytime.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
>>
File: fatbeagle.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fatbeagle.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>>18442909
i was going to post that
>>
i wanna go back and show my friend that he is really loved. the most loved person i have ever known is him.
he killed himself today, so i dont want to stop him, its his finally choice but i want him to know that he is loved.
and that i loved him with all my heart, no matter what. and that im sorry. sorry for not being there as much as he was for me.
>>
>>18442950

i lost my best friend as well 1 year + 2 days ago. he was bipolar

my condolences
>>
>>18442890
well theoretically if you were able to move faster than the speed of light time might be able to move backwards. either that or some kind of temporal worm hole.

I have a feeling it will be possible at some point in the future. theres been some weird stuff in history that could possibly be explained by time travel.
>>
>>18442950
Sorry about that OP. In a case such as that, there really isn't too much you can do but be there for your friends and his family. Quite a few happened in my youth, all very close and for different reasons. We live in strange and testing times, sometimes it doesn't matter if you are loved, but if you can live yourself. If you can't and meet an inpass, then sometimes the rope out is just too hard.
>It's times like these for you OP that life is truly tested and made aware in the everyday. Open yourself up to be able to say what you wished you could have said, rather than lament.
>>
>>18442890
>on a full moon night, when the moon is as directly over your head as possible. stare straight up at it and begin spinning counter clockwise while repeating what time you want to go to. if you don't know the time you have to visualize the event that you want to return to. you then spin until you cant stand anymore. be careful though cause one extra thought could throw you off completely and instead of changing times you'll change dimensions.
>>
>>18443000
thank you. sadly his family lives in korea.
his friends are my friends so im there for them no matter what.
it just hurt me alittle bit more, i was his water lily, i was his pracuise little flower that looked to big to float but i did it anyways. not that im big but yeah..
he protected me and now i.. lost him without been able to say goodbye.. i havent even seen him for sometime just because i had to move away, and now that im back... he is dead..
>>
>>18442950
I'm sorry, OP.
>>
>>18442890
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME.
>>
>>18442890
Time travel to the past is theoretically allowed using the following methods:
>Traveling faster than the speed of light
>The use of cosmic strings and black holes
>Wormholes and Alcubierre drive
>>
>>18442890
Ask the girl who conquered time
>>
>>18443009
You talk like a fag
>>
>>18442950
Did he at least stream or film his suicide?
What a stupid faggit btw
>>
File: 1482161790483.jpg (44KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482161790483.jpg
44KB, 700x385px
>>18442950
I thought this was /x/ not /feels/
>>
>>18442977
>theres been some weird stuff in history that could possibly be explained by time travel.

Such as?
>>
>>18443009

You're see through. You don't care at all.

You words do not come from the heart of sadness, but mockery.
>>
>>18444638

Da Vinci...

the pyramids...

...Hitler and the Jews, obviously...
>>
>>18443811
back to /b/ with you, kid.
>>
>>18442905
This sounds like total bullshit, but it actually works.
Source: I killed J.H. Crow's parents in the 50s, stopping John from being born and making the ultimate decision to launch american nuclear weapons over a false alarm in the cold war in my original timeline.

ask me anything about time travel.
>>
>>18444671
>hitler and jews
>obviously

Actually, No it's not. ELABORATE ON THIS. Pyramids is something else
>>
>>18444682

INTERDIMENSIONAL

SHAPESHIFTING

REPTILE

...WOMAN
>>
>>18444686
>yes
>yes
>yes
>no

What are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>18444689
Its useless, that jackass is now resorting to chaotic trolling. That pussy ass nigga
>>
well since this tread went to shit anyways. ill just sit back and relax and see you guys talk about pyramids and shit x'D
i love the whole german the clock or what its called theorie, the germans accually was building a submarine dock, a cargo ship dock and a road away they where gonna build a airport.
i still have a photo i found ages ago of 3 germans walking down the road between the village and the area where they where gonna build airport.
>>
Just as a logical thought. If someone had the secret to time travel, then why would they share it?
>>
Cher may know a thing or two about "turning back time."
>>
>>18444757

To let their lover find them, obviously...
>>
>>18444736

IT'S FRIGHTENINGLY COLD OUT THERE WITHOUT THE DELIGHTFUL FIRE, EH?!
>>
>>18442890
theoretically you could stretch out the space-time so much that you create a wormhole OR you gotta go faster than the speed of light which would take you back in time eventually but this is just speculation of course but technically possible. If you somehow DON'T have the chance to do so, you could technically go to the 'how do I sell my soul' thread on /x/ where you can sell your soul to a demon (or the devil idk) and getting anything you want as a reward but I recommend on not doing so. Good luck I guess... (pls don't do that demon thing, it's shady af)
>>
>>18442890
Live up to your mistakes and amend.
>>
>>18445436
i have been thinking about it. if i can save his and buy myself like 10-20 years to live before they can do what they want with there soul i want to do that. he is that one kind of person that you just cant find wandering around, he was quite special not just to me.

anyone on here that has any idea about the demon soul selling thing? something like the cross road demon, i only heard folk lor about it.
>>
>>18443041
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAAYYYYS
>>
>>18443041
Yeah? Im gonna stick my boot in your asshole you fucking casual
>>
>>18444681
What materials do i need? Does your body have to be in good condition? How did you do it? How did you get back to the current time? Why haven't you gone back in time and helped andrew jackson stop all the private banks from forming? Please tell me
>>
>>18445445
>>18445436 (me)
I am very sorry about your loss and it is a very noble thing of you to even consider doing so much for him and even though I'm not very religious I don't think selling your soul is a very good idea. Your friend would surely not want that.
I am pretty sure that he is in a better place now, a place where he is happier, a place he found in death. It may be very shocking and truly sad for you and even for me to hear about such a big loss but no matter where he now is I am sure that he is proud of having such a great friend as yourself who would even consider doing such things but I am also sure that he would not want you to risk your life.
>>
>>18442890
allegedly you can communicate with you past/future self via dreams. how no idea
>>
>>18445445

Nibiru is not MY home.
>>
>>18445445

What if I told you that is just my bot form?

I'm busy being hot over here!
>>
>>18442950
My best friend killed himself almost a year ago now. I wish I could tell him the same. He told me that he loved me, but I never said it back. It's a pain that will never leave you but it will get better in time. Hold strong for these next few months are going to hurt, but you will come through them better and stronger by the end of it. I believe in you.
>>
>>18445812
.. thank you for this supporting words but i know all of this, if he was happier dead then he will kill himself again, that wont bother me. i just need to save him. just atleast try! die giving up. not only do i need him but i know of so many others that died inside loosing him. he needs to return now.

>>18445814
you have any idea how? i have sick dreams that are quite detailed so it might help if manage to make myself from a year ago or two dream about this event or even just about him to understand that he is in danger. i always look up dream signs so aslong as i remember the dream when waking up i might be able to save him.

>>18447324
well. truthly if i cant bring him back in one way or another. ill go to him. he saved my life 5 years ago. he gave me 5 extra years to live. thats why im willing to give up my life for him. to be with him. i want to take on the beast that he saved me from that later took him.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.