[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /x/ does anyone have a guide or resources on lucid dreaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0026.jpg (745KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
745KB, 2560x1440px
hi /x/

does anyone have a guide or resources on lucid dreaming?
>>
File: IMG_8830.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8830.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
bump also interested
>>
>>18441445
the way I do it is to lay completely still on my back and count each breath until i begin to hallucinate
>>
>>18441445
keep a dream journal
do 'reality checks' throughout the day
go into mild alcohol withdrawal
>>
Lucid dreaming opens a can of worms for sleep paralysis.

If you get into lucid dreaming be prepared to get fucked.

If you're ready for that level of fucked,

Dream Journals are important. You need to train yourself to recognize the difference between reality and dreams. fill out the journal as well as you can. Down to your very emotions or how you felt at the time of the dream. Everything. This is going to get really personal, you probably wont want others to read it.

Reality checks are like totems in Inception. They are simple little checks you can do to make sure you're awake or not. Some people wear watches and check the time as often as they can. Some people read things out loud randomly. Words and numbers are simple because of how they don't work or even exist in dreams. You may find yourself in a dream reading something completely nonsensical and telling yourself that it's fine though.

Before going to sleep every single night, tell yourself 100 times that you will have a lucid dream tonight. The point is to drill it into your brain.

There are simple ways to experience lucid dreaming, but those drastically increase your chances at sleep paralysis and no one likes meeting their worst nightmares in reality. It's not fun and can be traumatic.
>>
>>18442555
>If you get into lucid dreaming be prepared to get fucked
Why is that anon?
>>
>>18442612
You have to dream about something.
>>
>>18442555
>a can of worms for sleep paralysis
except sleep paralysis is only scary to newbies or people who don't know what it is, they can't move, they're in a half-dreaming state, look around their dark room and their imagination does the rest. If you know what to expect and accept the fact that it might happen you aren't gonna get "omg I saw shadow demons trying to eat me in my room!!!" and even if your brain does feel like fucking with you you should already be prepared for that eventuality and be able to keep relatively calm. I don't mean to sound like an ass but this "spoopy sleep paralysis scary things" is always repeated to people interested in lucid dreaming and it can simply be avoided if you just prepare for it, know it's a natural thing and don't start having a major freakout when it inevitably happens.

To add to the post though, another good reality check is every so often (when you pass through a doorway is a common one to choose) close your mouth, pinch your nose and try to breath in. Obviously in real life that isn't going to work, but when you're dreaming you'll still be able to breath because your nose and mouth aren't blocked in real life.
>>
>>18442555
U retarded anon, i never had sleep paralysis during 2 years of lucid dreaming practice. Sleep Paralysis is disorder not something that you can induce. What you're refering to is a rem atonia you mongoloid
>>
File: newtechpreview.png (76KB, 1661x636px) Image search: [Google]
newtechpreview.png
76KB, 1661x636px
>>
File: guide.png (59KB, 1663x346px) Image search: [Google]
guide.png
59KB, 1663x346px
>>
File: nine.gif (2MB, 598x602px) Image search: [Google]
nine.gif
2MB, 598x602px
>>
>>18442616
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.