[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext/Spoopy stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 110

File: img_0017-pano.jpg (588KB, 3200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
img_0017-pano.jpg
588KB, 3200x1500px
So this story begins with me helping my grandmother by painting her house, due to the fact that this lady on a ladder would, at best, result in a broken hip, and at worst, a broken neck. I suppose she could have hired some professional painters, but she happened to live in bum-fuck nowhere (The Dalles, OR), and our family has this annoying habit of staying poor, so hiring laborers would be too costly.
Some more context: my whole family on my mother’s side are Jehovah’s Witnesses, or Jehobos, as I like to call them. I’m guessing this happened sometime after the family crossed the Atlantic. This has led to them becoming very strange, but nothing that would warrant serious intervention. For example, they are firm believers in the paranormal, and that invoking God’s name can thwart off threats. All in all, after studying my family history, I decided this was a major improvement from our semi-nomadic, gypsie past, which had a tendency to give me the shivers thinking about the strange things that our ancestors did.
Pic semi-related. It’s the kind of bum-fuckery you’d see in The Dalles
>Arrive at my grandmother’s house on a small lot of land in the middle of fucking no where
>A few houses within eyesight, but the place is isolated. The only noise you heard aside from the noise you made was the neighbor’s rooster in the morning
>As soon as I get in the door she tries to sell me on this month’s issue of “The Watchtower,” a church-issued magazine
>”Yeah, yeah, okay Grandma, so what parts of the house am I painting?”
>She had just moved into this new house, so she gave me a tour
>The first thing I noticed was how basic it was
>She wasn’t at risk of freezing, but there were patches with no insulation
>Instead of paint on many of the walls, there was this ancient, cheap wallpaper that was fading
>The whole place gave me this ‘run-down and cheap’ feel
>>
>>18441244
>One bit that weirded me out was how strangely the house was planned out, or how little of it was actually planned out
>There were seemingly random doorways and chambers, which was a little unnerving considering that many of these rooms served little obvious purpose
>The house was a medium size, which was large considering it was only housing my grandmother and her 12 year old Shih-Tzu
>The creepiest thing about the place was all the abandoned shit everywhere
>Books, clothes, rusty tools, kitchen ware, children’s toys, ect
>Apparently her inner gypsie kicked in and decided all this leftover, worthless trash was acceptable
>That or she needed a cheap place and when the landowner said “As is,” they really meant “As is”
>It becomes apparent that this trip to paint her house may extend a few days, so I can make her home somewhat respectable and habitable

>Decide that I’ll get started on the place first thing in the morning, seeing as I had arrived at about 8:30 and it was now nearly 10 pm
>>
>>18441245
>So we eat dinner in the living room, and I get set up on the couch
>About 30 minutes into trying to sleep, I’m ripped from my trance by the sound of footsteps down the hallway
>”Grandma?”
>No response
>I don’t know what’s going on, but I feel anxious, so I reach down to the floor and pull my pocket knife out of my shoe, as if that would be my lifeline
>something about this place just gives me bad vibes
>While I’m fumbling around on the ground for my knife, I can hear some items being shuffled about in the impenetrable blackness down the hallway
>I freeze
>The fact that I can’t see whatever this is causes me to get increasingly nervous, and I try to hold my breath
>I know that if it starts coming towards me I’ll be able to see it coming by the blueish-gray moonlight cast across the hallway in a slanted square shape
>In the silence that follows, I can hear my grandmother snoring loudly down the hallway
>Nothing happens for some time
>Whatever it was didn’t sound particularly threatening, just unexpected
>As I attempt to go back to sleep, I can hear something softly pattering about in the attic, which starts to feel less threatening over time, and I eventually drift off

>The next morning I ask my grandmother is she has a rodent problem, seeing as this house was anything but modern and critters could easily get in
>No rats or raccoons, she says
>That’s interesting
>We hear the crackling of her gravel driveway, and somebody in an 80’s chevy square body truck stops outside the house
>It’s the neighbor
>He starts explaining how he heard some weird stuff last night, and he wanted to make sure that I was aware of the property lines
>Apparently I upset the balance of this place by causing more than 30 mammals to be occupying the same 1000 square yards and now shits getting funky
>”Weird, I haven’t left the building since I got here. We’ll keep an eye out”
>>
>>18441247
>Apparently the last person to live here was another old lady that died about ten years ago
>At this point, I’m not too worried about anything, so I got about my plan to start painting
>This goes on without incident for about 6 hours until I start painting one of the purposeless rooms
>The step ladder is facing a wall, and I’m on the top rung painting the corner in between the wall and the ceiling
>I’m thinking about some sophomore slut and painting away when I hear something above me that makes my heart sink
>It’s the kind of sound that is made when somebody makes a single step or puts pressure on one foot on a creaky floorboard – a kind of slow, moaning creaking noise
>I have a mini-panic attack, ditch the brush and jump off the ladder with my hands up
>Fucking rats
>I get a little frustrated that I just shaved 3 months off of my life, after exercising my heart like that over a damned animal
>I’m calming down and inspecting the room for anomalies, until I see that there is a trapdoor leading to the attic from this room
>Okay
>”Grandma, could you come in here?”
>Proceed to ask her about the attic and if she has started to store things in here yet, as my cousins moved her in here
>Really I’m just a gigantic pussy and wanted her to be there while I checked it out
>What a surprise, more left over shit up here
>Also, other leftover shit in the form of animal feces, confirming my suspicions
>She’s bringing in boxes for me to lug up here, when I find something very strange
>>
>>18441248
>A ring of dead rose petals, some symbols written on the plywood, surrounding some dust/ash and a plain wooden figurine
>For some reason, this featureless literal stick figure gave me a strong feeling of dread
>What. The. Fuck.
>I started to get this paranoid feeling that I didn’t belong there, and that I needed to get the fuck out of there
>Immediately start telling my grandmother what I found, standing 12 feet above her and speaking through the square hole in the ceiling
>Her eyes double in size and she turns white
>She starts shouting at me to grab the doll with her handkerchief and bring it down stairs immediately
>I got to grab the doll, but the feeling of dread intensifies ten fold
>I experience this surreal feeling of torment, in which time slows and I fearfully gaze at the doll before grabbing it
>This whole event lasted 5 seconds, but it felt like a minute
>I bring the figurine down and head towards the living room
>The front door is open and my grandma has clearly entered psycho-mode
>In the middle of the driveway she’s already made a small pile of firewood and lit it with some matches and some kerosene
>She shrieks at me to hurry up and throw it in the blaze
>We sat there watching it burn and I felt a huge catharsis, like all my worries were alleviated and the threat was gone
>As we watched it burn, I looked at the details of the figure
>it had no facial features, and the thing was clearly hand made – you could see the chisel marks
>About 5 minutes in to just standing there watching this thing burn, we hear a loud bang
>The front door had slammed shut and bounced open again, about 30 degrees ajar and creeping further
>She invites me to come inside and pray with her
>I don’t fight her on this one
>we come in and pray, and she does some sloppy but very serious blessings around the house
>decide to call it an early day, and we play cards, talk, eat dinner and go to bed
>seriously jolted by what I saw up there, but I’m able to keepcool
>>
>>18441253
>the night was the same as last night in the sense that right when I was about to get some sleep I awake to some quiet noises in the darkness
>This time my heart is about to jump out of my chest, as I realize this is most likely not a fucking raccoon
>I’m staring down the hallway again, looking past my feet, waiting for something to step out into the moonlight and reveal itself
>I can fucking FEEL it creeping back there
>As I start to breathe normally again, I can see something in the light
>The most horrifying thing I have ever seen begins a kind of hurried walk towards me
>The creature is 5 feet tall and humanoid, with long black hair, I cannot distinguish and features, its skin is as black as the void, aside from white glowing eyes
>before I can move it reaches me, staring me dead in the eyes inches from my face

>I scream in terror, I honestly thought I might have just died of fright because I saw nothing
>I realize that I was dreaming and that the hallway is completely black
>it was a cloudy night
>A hallway light is flicked on and my grandmother comes in to check on me
>I’m speechless, but I can sense that she knows what happened
>I decide to sleep on the floor in my grandmother’s room that night like a child, but honestly I have never been more frightened by something I can’t see in my entire life
>>
>>18441256
The next few days nothing happened, although I never entered the attic again. My Grandmother apparently had some “Elders” come to her home and sanctify it, and she didn’t mention anything else happening. She moved out of there about 6 months later, and I haven’t been there since. The entity in question is something I have read about on /x about only twice. They all describe it the same way: short, black humanoid that moves quickly. I wish I knew what the fuck it was.
>>
Hmm very interesting
>>
>>18441244
What was the doll the doll and why would your grandmother know of it. Is it something from the "old country"?
>>
>>18441418
She had no idea what it was. I just said that I noticed the doll and what looked like ritual materials, and she decided it had to go
>>
File: stick.jpg (4KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
stick.jpg
4KB, 236x236px
>>18441418
And it wasn't a doll per se, but a kind of wooden effigy. Kinda like pic related
>>
i think I've posted this before
>be me, 7 or 8 years old, playing outside in housing estate
>must be winter because i'm playing outside when it's dark
>walking home, can see houses on the next street illuminated with a street light
>see tall grey figure as big as the two storey houses walking slowly between two houses
>run home and never tell anyone

i have a couple more stories if anyone wants to hear em
>>
>>18442288
go on anon, im listening
>>
>>18442288
fucking nigger ditching the thread after leading people on. I got one.
>Be me, 12 years old
>Live out in the woods, as many people who have this kind of shit happen do
>Be chillin in the treehouse my dad built.
>A clearing is in view of the treehouse.
>So im up there sitting on my ass eating the zebra cakes my mom bought.
>fuckin love zebra cakes.
>So im up there eating, looking out over my imaginary little kingdom, when all of the sudden a fucking man-deer thing walks out into the clearing while making these guttural fucking primeval noises.
>At this point im obviously shitting my pants, so I grab my little BB gun, stuff what may be my last zebra cake into my maw, and began the 100 yard trek back to the house.
>In hindsight it would have been smarter to use the zipline.
>I step on a huge fucking branch that makes a sound like a shotgun.
>Being a twelve year old who sneaks dads horror movies at night, I realize how fucked I am.
>Man-deer turns to look at me before shrieking like a banshee.
>So now im hauling ass with a wendigo wannabe chasing after me.
>great.
>Turn around with my BB gun for a split second to attempt to get off (an incredibly ineffective) shot at it and lo and behold, its 30 feet behind me and gaining fast.
>I reconsider the shot.
>Make it back to my house and start screaming like a baby.
cont?
>>
>>18442997
calm down lad i just didnt want to write a wall of text in case nobody'd read it

another one:
>be me a few months ago
>downloaded one of them sleep recorder apps and would listen to the playback the next morning
>usually just picked up snores and my dog barking
>one morning listening back to it while half asleep
>usual sleep sounds, snoring and shuffling
>hear my own voice say "wake up" (i dont share a room w/ anyone)
>delete all recordings cause im half asleep
>realise how weird that was later that day
>>
>>18442997
whatever fags im continuing anyway.
>Mother thinks its my little sister flipping her shit.
>Nope. Its me.
>Dad comes down and im fucking panting and incoherent.
>Im in front of a window.
>Dad's eyes widen and he runs to the gun locker.
>Pulls out the artillery, his FAL.
>He walks out and starts screaming while shooting into the woods.
>Fucking rambo-dad
>He comes in two minutes later, grabs me, and we start spreading salt around the property.
>No clue why.
>Ask him 6 years later, and he says it was a forest spirit.
>We are native born chinook so im not surprised he made a connection to our tribal lore.
Who the fuck knows maybe I almost got mauled by a forest spirit. Also to clarify, the reason we didnt live on the rez is my dad was in the military for 6 years before we went to live back home. Area was about 6 miles into the olympic peninsula. If anyone can actually give me an idea of what it was that tried to eat my fucking giblets I would really appreciate verification.
>>
>>18443020
ah my apologies. Sorry bro c:
>>
>>18443020
>deleted all recordings
how convenient
>>
>be me five years ago
>16 year old high school drop out
>landlord's son decides they want to move in to our house, we got six months to leave
>had always had strange experiences in there, not a doubt in my mind that it's haunted, or whatever you want to call it
A few examples:
>changing my bedsheets
>got all the new pillowcases i need in my room
>go to fetch a sheet and blanket
>get to work
>almost done, realize one pillowcase is missing
>for some reason blurt out "are you hiding things again?"
>feel kinda weird asking a ghost or whatever a question
>go to get another pillowcase
>pillowcase that went missing neatly folded on my bed when I get back
I had haphazardly thrown them all on my desk before I started changing my bedsheets.
>another time
>just a youngun, 11 or something
>home alone, playing Tekkan 2
>hear footsteps coming towards my door
>try to keep playing game
>more footsteps
>think it must be my dog
>no, couldn't be, these steps were too heavy, and obviously not from a four legged animal
>hear this strange sound on my door, kinda like a scratch or something
>freeze
>muster up all my kid courage and swing open my door
>nothing
>peer out into hallways
>see dog snoozing away on the couch
One last story before I wrap this up, this one is a probably the most unbelievable but I swear too you it's true
>be with friend hanging out, I'm 14 he's 15
>he knows about my house and its interesting properties
>we decide to stand in the garage in the dark and see what happens
>the garage always spooked the fuck out of me, if I had to go out there (we had a fridge out there along with our washer and dryer) alone I'd be in and out in no time
At this point I should mention, he's schizophrenic, I'm schizoaffective (undiagnosed until a few months ago, granted), but I can assure you this isn't normal for us and our respective craziness, and we're not the only ones who have experienced things.
>we're just kinda standing around in pitch blackness
>>
>>18443240
>seriously the atmosphere was actually tangible
>after what felt like an eternity, I feel something
>you know what I mean, FEEL something, something not right
>hear a faint sound, can't even decipher what it is
>don't speak up to my friend, need to listen closely
>try to open up my mind, focus on the sound
>its getting louder
>it sounds like someone shaking a Christmas present
>or clanging together keys
>no..
>yell at my friend that we have to go
>the sound is getting louder now
>he says no, we have to find out what's going on
>tell him this isn't a game any more, we have to get the fuck out
>sound is almost defeaning now
>rattling
>it's bones rattling, no mistaking it
>suddenly, skeleton flies out of refrigerator
>lands right on my friend
>my friend screams
>RATTLE ME BONES!
>he dies of heart attack on the spot
>I rush to the door
>slam it open and lock it shut
>hear the haunting sound of two skeletons rattling against my door for hours until it stops
>slowly open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>18443269
dedicated
>>
>>18443269
OP here, lulz
>>
>>18443028
Any memory of the figure? Can you draw it out?
For the record I'm just curious. I know nothing of this Field.
>>
>>18443028

there's a forest spirit that visits my mom's house, we live in town but next to the fenced perimeter of a military base which is then surrounded by woods that basically no one goes into because it's fenced in, in winter i reckon there's a nature spirit that comes out of there, it's rang the doorbell at early hours of the morning, i've seen an orb float through the house and in a flash something that looks like gollum materialises for a split second on the staircase, i've heard strange noises at night in the alley, which are neither foxes or deer, and after one of those nights where i heard shuffling around in the alley, in the morning there was a rotten hide of some animal just left out there...

i have no idea what to do though, i did salt in front of the doorway last winter to stop the door bell being rung, that worked but that night in the distance i also heard an awful shriek, like something was angry i'd salted a perimeter around the front door.
>>
File: Deerstalker_cloak.jpg (10KB, 244x313px) Image search: [Google]
Deerstalker_cloak.jpg
10KB, 244x313px
>>18443028
Describe the deer-man. Was it a humanoid with the head of a deer, or could it have possibly been a *forest giant* wearing a deer skin? Pic related.
Could you see the face? How tall was it?
>>
>>18443269
I r8 it 8/8 m8
>>
File: aussie1.jpg (3MB, 2592x3664px) Image search: [Google]
aussie1.jpg
3MB, 2592x3664px
>>
File: aussie2.jpg (2MB, 2608x3616px) Image search: [Google]
aussie2.jpg
2MB, 2608x3616px
>>18446281
>>
File: laughingbatman.jpg (55KB, 486x409px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbatman.jpg
55KB, 486x409px
>>18443269
>RATTLE ME BONES!
>>
File: Creepypasta Breakin the Rules.png (472KB, 1313x4181px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Breakin the Rules.png
472KB, 1313x4181px
I don't want this thread to die, so I'll just dump what I have.
>>
File: Creepypasta Dogs Dont Talk.png (588KB, 1387x4321px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Dogs Dont Talk.png
588KB, 1387x4321px
>>
File: Creepypasta Doppelgangers.png (166KB, 1037x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Doppelgangers.png
166KB, 1037x1257px
>>
File: Creepypasta In the Dark.jpg (410KB, 828x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta In the Dark.jpg
410KB, 828x1136px
>>
File: Creepypasta Innawoods1.png (502KB, 1360x3404px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Innawoods1.png
502KB, 1360x3404px
>>
File: Creepypasta Lord of the Flies.jpg (391KB, 1143x1842px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Lord of the Flies.jpg
391KB, 1143x1842px
>>
File: Creepypasta Maine Taxi Guy1.jpg (3MB, 4337x5783px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Maine Taxi Guy1.jpg
3MB, 4337x5783px
>>
File: Creepypasta Maine Taxi Guy2.jpg (1MB, 1980x3004px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Maine Taxi Guy2.jpg
1MB, 1980x3004px
>>
File: Creepypasta Ozark Creatures.png (394KB, 997x3070px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Ozark Creatures.png
394KB, 997x3070px
>>
File: Creepypasta Pizza Time.jpg (971KB, 1263x7032px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Pizza Time.jpg
971KB, 1263x7032px
>>
File: Creepypasta Plague Doctor.png (439KB, 1548x2407px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Plague Doctor.png
439KB, 1548x2407px
A classic.
>>
File: Creepypasta Scout Stories.png (652KB, 3840x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Scout Stories.png
652KB, 3840x1820px
>>
>>
>>
File: Creepypasta Skinwalker Imposters.png (223KB, 1552x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Skinwalker Imposters.png
223KB, 1552x1419px
>>
>>
File: Creepypasta Skinwalker OG.jpg (874KB, 2848x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Skinwalker OG.jpg
874KB, 2848x1824px
>>
File: Creepypasta Skinwalker.jpg (992KB, 1731x2842px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Skinwalker.jpg
992KB, 1731x2842px
>>
File: Creepypasta Spider Man.jpg (984KB, 1281x4309px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Spider Man.jpg
984KB, 1281x4309px
>>
File: Creepypasta Sunshine Man.png (91KB, 1312x821px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Sunshine Man.png
91KB, 1312x821px
>>
File: Creepypasta Territory Dispute.jpg (986KB, 1884x3216px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Territory Dispute.jpg
986KB, 1884x3216px
>>
File: ST1.png (72KB, 809x461px) Image search: [Google]
ST1.png
72KB, 809x461px
>>18449217
You and I were in the last one of these threads, you dumped quite a bit of high qual stories
>>
>>
File: ST2.jpg (889KB, 1373x1323px) Image search: [Google]
ST2.jpg
889KB, 1373x1323px
>>
File: ST3.png (19KB, 591x325px) Image search: [Google]
ST3.png
19KB, 591x325px
>>
>>18449221
I look for these threads whenever I can, and I always save the best posts.
>>
File: ST4.png (113KB, 1419x799px) Image search: [Google]
ST4.png
113KB, 1419x799px
>>18449227
I do basically the same thing, except I format the images in a weird way cause I think it's fun
>>
File: ST5.png (63KB, 1286x693px) Image search: [Google]
ST5.png
63KB, 1286x693px
>>18449229
>>
File: Creepypasta The White Man1.jpg (3MB, 3600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta The White Man1.jpg
3MB, 3600x2880px
>>
>>18449082
Reading through your dump bro.
>>
File: ST6.png (3MB, 1647x2609px) Image search: [Google]
ST6.png
3MB, 1647x2609px
>>
File: Creepypasta The White Man2.jpg (3MB, 3600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta The White Man2.jpg
3MB, 3600x2880px
>>
File: ST7.png (290KB, 961x1164px) Image search: [Google]
ST7.png
290KB, 961x1164px
>>
File: Creepypasta The White Man3.jpg (2MB, 3600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta The White Man3.jpg
2MB, 3600x2880px
>>
File: Creepypasta Waiting for Rain.png (321KB, 1316x2424px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Waiting for Rain.png
321KB, 1316x2424px
>>
File: ST8.png (753KB, 1217x925px) Image search: [Google]
ST8.png
753KB, 1217x925px
>>
File: Creepypasta Wendigo Standoff.jpg (1MB, 1848x3702px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Wendigo Standoff.jpg
1MB, 1848x3702px
One of my favorites, even though it's pretty fantastical. Probably why I like it so much.
>>
>>18446281
>>18446284
This will always be my favorite story, but fuck man that dog part is so fucked
>>
File: Creepypasta Wendigo.png (442KB, 1176x2496px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Wendigo.png
442KB, 1176x2496px
>>
File: ST9.png (660KB, 1007x954px) Image search: [Google]
ST9.png
660KB, 1007x954px
>>
>>18449253
It is, and so is that barnacle part right before it.
>>
File: Creepypasta Werewolf.png (335KB, 1891x2630px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Werewolf.png
335KB, 1891x2630px
>>
>>18449253
>>18449261
Does anybody have any idea what sort of insect he could be talking about? I tried to look into anything that remotely resembled the sort of barnacle thing he talked about in this story but couldn't find anything
>>
File: ST10.png (174KB, 968x1017px) Image search: [Google]
ST10.png
174KB, 968x1017px
>>
File: Creepypasta Yukon Heritage.jpg (2MB, 1753x7763px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Yukon Heritage.jpg
2MB, 1753x7763px
>>
File: ST11.png (634KB, 1006x493px) Image search: [Google]
ST11.png
634KB, 1006x493px
>>
>>
File: ST12.png (161KB, 888x800px) Image search: [Google]
ST12.png
161KB, 888x800px
>>
>>18449269
its probably some type of swamp subspecies of barnacle, probably not an insect
>>
>>18449277
Fun fact: The drawings probably aren't in chronological order.
>>
>>18449276
God that one is so creepy.
>>
>>
File: Creepypasta Ghost Puncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Ghost Puncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
Here's a funny classic.
>>
File: Creepypasta Spider Slide.jpg (606KB, 1280x997px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Spider Slide.jpg
606KB, 1280x997px
>>
File: Creepypasta Graverobber.jpg (434KB, 1221x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Graverobber.jpg
434KB, 1221x1358px
And this is my last one.
>>
File: ST13.png (480KB, 1597x2449px) Image search: [Google]
ST13.png
480KB, 1597x2449px
>>
Can anyone post some of the hunter creepypastas? Like the one with the guy named Nick.
>>
File: ST14.png (2MB, 1189x1877px) Image search: [Google]
ST14.png
2MB, 1189x1877px
>>
File: ST15.png (79KB, 1003x731px) Image search: [Google]
ST15.png
79KB, 1003x731px
>>
>>18449290
I laughed too much at the last few posts in that pic

Jfc it was hilarious tho
>>
>>18449319
This was an interesting read
>>
File: ST17.png (1MB, 1928x2796px) Image search: [Google]
ST17.png
1MB, 1928x2796px
>>
>>18449232
>White man
Triggered
>>
>>18449421
ST15.png

>>18449683
ST17.png
Where's 16?
>>
>>18441244
>The Dirty D
Hey senpai I went to highschool in Hood River whaddduppp??
>>
File: nic santos.png (1MB, 1286x6889px) Image search: [Google]
nic santos.png
1MB, 1286x6889px
>>18449348
Here you go fag
>>
File: 00072643033.png (3MB, 3559x9666px) Image search: [Google]
00072643033.png
3MB, 3559x9666px
>>18441244
>>
File: Blue.png (745KB, 4856x2324px) Image search: [Google]
Blue.png
745KB, 4856x2324px
>>18449683
Thanks for posting Clockwork, always a please to see you

Posting the story of Blue in thanks 1/3
>>
File: Blue2.jpg (1MB, 2448x2140px) Image search: [Google]
Blue2.jpg
1MB, 2448x2140px
>>18453077
2/3
>>
File: Blue3.jpg (3MB, 4984x2328px) Image search: [Google]
Blue3.jpg
3MB, 4984x2328px
>>18453085
3/3
>>
why are all of these saying the file doesn't exist when I click them
>>
>>18454062
Try a different browser. I can still open them
>>
File: bbcornpopcorn.png (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bbcornpopcorn.png
59KB, 200x200px
>>18442997
Had to google zebra cakes.
Was not disappointed.
>>
>>18443825
It definitely wasnt wearing the skin. It was hunched over, had legs like a deer, and had long clawed arms. It was fucking weird. Im visiting the house again this summer and hopefully dad'll be able to shed more light on the subject.
>>
>>18454062
Oh shit anon.

Run.
>>
>>18454288
Be careful anon, don't die.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 500x665px
>>18454288
Was it this motherfukcer or something like it? Sounds like a Wendigo to me.
>>
>>18449252
this anon is a legend.
>>
>>18449287
Great read. I think I might have seen a related news story about the guy going missing a while back.
>>
>>18452378
That story was always very interesting. Good ol Nic.
>>
>>18454267
You havent lived until you have had zebra cakes. I have a new story if anyone is interested. Same guy who called the other anon a nigger. gonna go by a name now so its obvious who I am.
>>
>>18454396
decently close, But wendigos dont have deer heads. Not to mention they are southeast canada thing.
>>
>>18452461
what the hell?!
>>
>>18441256
I honestly felt the fear of the ending of this post, as if you were to keep yourself from crying after expressing your memories.
>>
Alright, since contributions are at a standstill.
>Be me
>Be 16
>Me and a few buddies have just gotten off school on winter break, and have decided to go innawoods.
>Bring some MREs, water, and of course zebra cakes.
>Also bring weapons.
>Our arsenal included two bolt action hunting rifles, a weaboo sword, and an axe.
>In hindsight, maybe we should have stuck to the old treehouse.
>About 4 miles into the woods, we found an axe stuck into the side of a tree.
>Being teenage faggots, we thought this was awesome.
>We took it of course. I think it might still be in my Dad's garage somewhere.
>we walked another mile.
>Hey look a dog skin.
>Wait what the fuck?
>There is a dog skin, nailed to a fucking tree.
>Whatever, it was probably just a trail marker from some lost hikers.
>Said no one ever.
>We pressed on regardless.
>Another 4 miles into the woods, we had hit our little oasis.
>And by oasis, I mean a small cave with a nearby stream.
>We were fuckin weirdos who liked to act like cavemen so we had left some mock-up cave paintings we did with deer blood.
>like I said, we were fucking weirdos.
>But there was a new one in there.
>One we didnt do.
cont.
>>
>>18455062
>We shat fucking bricks when we saw a little drawing representing us on our little 9 hour hike.
>Some creepy fucker had depicted EVERYTHING.
>There was a drawing of us pulling the axe out of the tree, and one of us finding the dog skin.
>All done in fresh deer blood.
>Hopes that our little sanctuary in the very back was untouched was met with the sight of a deer's head mounted on a rock at the very back.
>Naturally we were fucking weirdos, and we just laughed it off and buried the deer head. So of course we were gonna camp in the cave.
>We just slept in shifts.
>The little part of the cave we slept in was slightly elevated. you had to crawl through a tunnel which had a 2 foot incline. It led into a (and yes we measured it) 10ft by 8ft by 6ft area of the cave.
>The wonderful part about the tunnel was it wasnt really that cramped. It was actually quite spacious, and you could crouch all the way through.
>We used a battery powered heater, and thermal sleeping bags because suffocating sounds like an awful plan.
>We cooked in the main cave. Same place we put those weird ass paintings.
cont.
>>
>>18455090
>We were on day 3 of our planned 2 week camping trip.
>We had added a few more cave paintings and had cooked some deer. The MREs are just for if we cant get a kill.
>But anyway, we were sitting around, snacking on deer, and I had made a zebra cake and venison sandwich. It was fantastic by the way.
>We were about to start telling stories, and all the sudden one of us looks out of the cave and says, "Holy fuck, everyone look"
>We look outside of the cave, and everyone fucking panics.
>There is a guy, with an axe, wearing the same dog skin from earlier.
>I guess he was tanning it like a retard.
>The dude has nothing else on. His dick is fucking hanging out.
>All of us are losing our fucking shit.
>Rifles were raised, shots were fired.
>and the guy fucking smiled. He smiled, and rushed us.
>Everyones pants were fucking full.
>The guy vanishes into the air about 4 feet away from the cave entrance.
Cont.
>>
>>18455115
>We settle down after an hour of panic, and finish our food.
>6 teenage boys ate a whole fucking deer, who knew.
>We crawled into our little fortress, and feeling like supreme fatasses, went to sleep.
>The next morning when we woke up, the deer bones were gone. Instead there was a human skeleton with the dog skin on it.
>At this point one of us actually shit his pants.
>There was a new painting on the wall.
>Just a big smile.
We still dont know what was going on, but we had state troopers up there within an hour. They brought the helicopter and everything.
This was before the internet was a big thing, so im assuming the article isnt online. Turns out the guy was a hiker who went missing in 1970.
The skull was fractured, but not to the point where it was fatal. They thought he had gotten a concussion after a fall and forgot who he was and where he was. It is kind of sad, but now I can say me and my buddies shot at a ghost.
>>
>>18455128
This completely bullshit story was another part of Little Debbie's winter horror series. Always remember your Little Debbie Zebra Cakes T.M. when facing off against naked ghosts.

Little Debbie:We have a snack for you.
>>
>>18455902
Made me kek. Good start to a christmas I would think. Thanks for making me laugh at my own story. Most of my stories are true, but you are right. I made this one up on the spot to try and bump the thread a few times. I have a few actual innawoods stories but those are for another time.
>>
>>18441245
Did you google this picture or take it from the freeway? I've been in TD for years
>>
>>18441259
The Dalles had a lot of Indian history and don't forget we had a massive issue back when with the opium tunnels was under Chinatown. None the less two very ritualistic groups.
>>
>>18441244
bump
>>
Anons please help me.

A couple of years ago there was a greentext story about a guy that went to the beach with some friends when they noticed something bobbing in the ocean. They drank beer and shit and some time later the bobbing thing turned out to be a bum that came out of the water and claimed to be the new Jesus Christ or some shit.

Jesus reaches into his pocket and then gives the guy and his friends a bunch of figs.

After that I never saw it again and have not been able to find it, anyone here have it?
>>
>>18456972
Nvm I found it. Post was from 2012 sweet Lord I feel old.

>Be at the beach at night with some of my friends.
>Chilling out. Drinking some beer.
>See something bobbing up in down in the water.
>Whatevesfish.jpg
>The thing slowly gets closer and closer to us.
>Looks like a head.
>Point this out to my friends just as a man pops up out of the water and starts walking towards us.
>NOPENOPENOPE
>Friends poker face it
>The man looks like a homeless (long scraggly beard, matted hair, only wearing cargo shorts).
>He finally reaches us and asks us for a beer.
>okay
>Starts telling us this coked out story about how he's the second coming of Christ and shit.
>Play along (oh whoa no way, really?, so nice to meet you sir, etc)
>Finishes the beer, thanks us
>Reaches into his pocket
>Bowels clench, no false moves
>Pulls out a handful of figs, gives them to us
>Well that went better than expected
>Tells us to have a good night
>Man pulls a 180 and walks straight back into the water
>I never see him resurface
>What the fuck just happened?

No we did not eat the figs and yes we left ten minutes afterwards.
>>
>>18456972
>be 14
>go to beach to hang with Brad and Pete (not real names)
>Brad forgets swimmingpants
>me and Pete decides to abandon pants for solidarity
>something touching my legs
>see its Brads massive bbc
>but its cut off
>i hobo is chewing on it
>we spill the beer(we were drinking beer in the water so it stays cold)
>we run
>he says he is jesus
>brad lost his bbc that day
>spooky
>>
>>18457014
10/10 would read again my friend :) Coolest brah <3
>>
>>18457009
Jesus drinks beer and wears cargo shorts. I love it
>>
>be 7 yo
>sleep at grandparents house with older sis
>we sleep in an old room
>sister is asleep, grandparents must be asleep too considering it's midnight
>notice a tall figure standing by the door staring at us
>stares for about 2 minutes, then disappears
>too afraid to leave bed or wake up sis

This happened years ago and I don't remember everything clearly, but I will never forget that one staring tall figure
>>
>>18457297
it was your grandfather
>>
>>18457490
my grandfather was small
>>
File: 1472242325468.jpg (265KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472242325468.jpg
265KB, 1280x720px
>>18453088
Where's the last thread he mentioned?
>>
>>18452461
WAT?
>>
>>18454396
That's a modern interpretation of a Wendigo. In Algonquin legends they just looked like starving, frostbitten giants.
>>
>>18454288
Weird as all hell. Ask him what it's called; I can't find much info on Chinook legends.
>>
File: 1471994156426.png (10KB, 589x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471994156426.png
10KB, 589x473px
>>18457892
Bumping because the saga of Blue really tickled my autistic fantasies.
>>
>be me 13
>all room lights are off, i figure I'm alone
>upstairs playing league, eating zebra cakes
>hear this noise, think nothing of it
>it goes on for a while
>sounds like someone's jerking off with lube
>go to investigate
>it gets louder as I walk near the rooms
>i got spooked and ran downstairs
>serve myself coke as I think about what just happened
>is there an old homelessman in my closet jerking off?
>see my mom
>ask her if she was upstairs

Turns out she was applying deodorant furiously with the lights off
>>
>>18441244
>Last year drive by shooting happens at the gas station
>One person dies, an elderly lady, very kind lady. A lot of people In the area respect her as she always helped who she could in the community

I swear this isn't the intro to four brothers.

>People say you can see/feel her spirit lurking/hear weird shit
>One of the clerk's swears up and down he seen her once after closing before he drove off
>Late last Thursday I just landed in town on holiday Exodus from ft.bening
>Want to buy a mountain dew and a pack of smokes as I havent had any in months
>Just closing time, however the clerk recognized me and hooked me up just as he's about to end his night
>Help him take out trash in return
>He shuts lights off and we begin walking out
>Both hear very clearly from inside
"Have a blessed night"
He says shit like that happens regularly during closing. People avoid talking about it though since it's still a sensitive issue/they don't want to attract late night attention for people looking for spooks.
Apparently whenever you feel her lurking around it's like a good vibe just jolts into you. Idk about all of that though.
>>
>Getting ready for bed on a schoolnight
>Keep hearing unsettling noise out the window - sounded like an awkward person making an imitation of a birdcall
>Dismiss it as a bird, try to ignore it
>Third or fourth call and it sounds like it's getting closer
>Admit to myself that it's just unsettling enough to potentially keep me up, so I close the window hoping to just ignore it
>Crawl in bed and hear it again, louder and impossibly clearer as if there was nothing between us
>Entire bed bumps up in the air
I pushed it out of my mind but I know I encountered something a little stronger than usual. It never happened to me again but I later heard a friend describe something extremely similar happen to him, and I remember reading one similar instance of it on reddit once. Apart from that there seems to be no information out there and what kind of thing floats around at night making stupid bird noises before getting up in your room and fucking with your shit
>>
>>18461569
my sides have been abducted
>>
>>18441259
That would be sleep paralysis, also Church of Latter Day Saints is a joke. They couldn't sanctify Jesus's own shit.
>>
File: mandrake.jpg (7KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
mandrake.jpg
7KB, 246x350px
>>18441458
You might have had the previous old lady trying to do a Dorian Gray.
>>
>Visit extended family in Portugal when I was about 15
>Lives sort of in the hills
>Little ramshackle houses on the road up the hill
>Me and cousin walking down the road into town and see some guy in about his 50s sitting outside one of the shacks
>Cousin says the guy has an incredible memory and people always ask him questions about things from the past
>Tells me to "try him out"
>Ask him what he had for his breakfast on this day 25 years ago
>"Eggs"
>Dawns on me that it was a stupid question because it's almost impossible to prove or disprove
>Guy must notice this because he's super smug
>Cousin seems convinced this is "proof"
>Think nothing more of it and fly back home after two weeks being there
>About eight years later I go back to see them, just me and my (younger) brother
>Guy on the road comes back to me before I go away and, if he's there, I know for certain I can prove he's just some old conman
>Brother knows story and seems convinced of plan
>Get there and the taxi turns onto the road so I keep an eye out for the guy
>See him and tell the taxi driver to stop for a second
>Me and brother get out
>I swagger over to the guy smug as you like and say nothing except "How?"
>Guy starts laughing and says nothing except "Scrambled"
>>
>>18441259
I have family in Oregon, might be visiting them soon. Would you happen to know if the place is still standing, whatever happened to the ownership? Sounds like something I'd like to mess with but wouldn't want to trespass on anyone's property, anyone alive at least lol
>>
>>18454625
DO IT
>>
>>18461803
"The Watchtower" is a Jehovah's Witness magazine.
>>
>>18442997
>>18443028
Yknow, yer a real big cunt
>>
>>18461827
Damn that's pretty cool
>>
>>18446284
I don't quite understand the full meaning of that last line>>18447322
>>
>>18449319
good read, couldn't he like write things on a notepad before the doc gets there to ask him things?
>>
File: ST18.png (389KB, 1339x2799px) Image search: [Google]
ST18.png
389KB, 1339x2799px
>>18451929
ST16 Was already posted here as >>18449094

>>18453077
Glad your enjoying the reads, I always did when I first read them
>>
File: ST19.png (2MB, 1377x1410px) Image search: [Google]
ST19.png
2MB, 1377x1410px
>>
File: ST20.png (682KB, 989x2793px) Image search: [Google]
ST20.png
682KB, 989x2793px
>>
File: ST21.png (421KB, 1056x476px) Image search: [Google]
ST21.png
421KB, 1056x476px
>>
File: ST22.png (482KB, 1305x3849px) Image search: [Google]
ST22.png
482KB, 1305x3849px
>>
File: ST23.png (144KB, 1326x1244px) Image search: [Google]
ST23.png
144KB, 1326x1244px
>>
File: ST24.png (328KB, 884x1952px) Image search: [Google]
ST24.png
328KB, 884x1952px
>>
File: ST26.jpg (2MB, 1517x5814px) Image search: [Google]
ST26.jpg
2MB, 1517x5814px
>>
File: ST27.png (44KB, 1027x340px) Image search: [Google]
ST27.png
44KB, 1027x340px
>>
File: ST28.png (4MB, 1243x3303px) Image search: [Google]
ST28.png
4MB, 1243x3303px
>>
>>18441244
Alright I got one from last week.
>Start taking Fish Oil and Vitamin B12 pills and listening to "Lucid Dreaming Music" before I go to bed in hopes of getting cool dreams
>One night I have success
>It's pitch black and the middle of the night in a dense forest
>I'm standing on top of this water for some reason but I have to hide
>about 400 feet away from me there are many people standing around a big fire in front of this tall stone next to a couple of trees
>they're all screaming nonsense that I can't make out
>the dream shifts and I'm running home in fear for my life because something is looking for me
That's around the time I woke up. I stopped taking the pills before I went to sleep.
>>
File: ST29.png (444KB, 1032x430px) Image search: [Google]
ST29.png
444KB, 1032x430px
>>
File: ST30.jpg (4MB, 1688x7378px) Image search: [Google]
ST30.jpg
4MB, 1688x7378px
>>
File: ST31.jpg (811KB, 1387x2971px) Image search: [Google]
ST31.jpg
811KB, 1387x2971px
>>
File: ST32.jpg (1015KB, 1308x4336px) Image search: [Google]
ST32.jpg
1015KB, 1308x4336px
>>
File: ST33.jpg (230KB, 1119x631px) Image search: [Google]
ST33.jpg
230KB, 1119x631px
>>
File: ST34.jpg (199KB, 1433x473px) Image search: [Google]
ST34.jpg
199KB, 1433x473px
>>
File: ST35.jpg (2MB, 1884x3732px) Image search: [Google]
ST35.jpg
2MB, 1884x3732px
>>
File: SP12.jpg (183KB, 432x700px) Image search: [Google]
SP12.jpg
183KB, 432x700px
That is all, have a good night everybody
>>
>>18443269
shit man
>>
OP here. Thank you to everybody who contributed to my collection!
>>
File: n83gEDhL_2016616195707.jpg (307KB, 675x867px) Image search: [Google]
n83gEDhL_2016616195707.jpg
307KB, 675x867px
>>18441259
gotta be real with you... that gave me the creeps and I don't know why.
my favorite doll story
> be in college living in house with 1 couple and a single fellow.
> the gal of the house gets her doll collection from her senpai.
> occasionally sleep on the couch reading spoopys on /x/
> one night well morning 3:30 to be exact I wake up to strange feeling of being watched.
> the cats are staring at me and I look up to see a white doll with black hair, black eyes and a red dress with a seemingly moving mouth.
> figure I just woke up in haze and imagined the mouth move, stretch to poke it and it's gone.
freaked out and looked everywhere for that doll couldn't sleep for the rest of the day.
had some odd experiences in that house but the kicker is several months later I meet a beautiful witch girl with that very same doll, same everything except it had no mouth...
>>
>>18443269
Top kek
>>
File: nope.png (33KB, 449x639px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
33KB, 449x639px
>>
These are the only threads that are good on /x/
>>
>>18464475
thank you anon who posted all of these <3
>>
>>18443269
Should have ended faster after RATTLE ME BONES but forty keks
>>
>>18464250
Try ZMA for that, take it an hour before going to bed
>>
Before I green text, I have a quick question. It's more of a creepypasta that I'm looking for, but I thought you /x/philes might be able to help.

I read a story several years ago (2010-ish?) about this guy who had some kind of psychotic issue. He refused to leave his apartment because he was convinced that ice had grown over everything and killed everyone, and it was starting to take over his place.

Eventually the ice gets in and his entire home gets so cold that he goes to the medicine cabinet and overdoses on his meds. The final line was something like, "I know I'm going to Hell. I hear it's warm there." The implication was that he already WAS in Hell.

I've been looking for it for weeks, but I can't find a damn thing. Any ideas?

Anyways, contribootin':
>Live with roomie, N
>He's a bro, really cool, honest dude
>We're driving around one night
>It's raining pretty hard
>He's telling me how he has a helpful ghost attached to him
>I love this kind of shit, start discussing it with him
>awildpuddleappears.jpg
>clip it, hydroplane, and nearly swerve into a fairly deep ditch
>N manages to catch the road again
>Both of us having mild heart attacks
>We would have destroyed the car on the hill that was right behind the ditch
>Trying to laugh it off when something catches my eye
>In the top right corner of the windshield, I can see a partial handprint
>Looks like a thumb, index, and middle finger
>Scrub the glass a bit to see if it comes off
>It's on the outside
>On the same side the puddle had been on
>Wasn't there beforehand; we'd been driving in heavy rain for over an hour
>Any prints would have been long gone
>Smeared too, as though someone had just pushed the car back onto the road
>Immediately turn around and head home
>Thanks spook
>>
File: 1461287787550.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461287787550.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
>>18455115
>Zebra cake and venison sandwich
>>
>Be me
>Live in old house in australian outback.
>See spooky goat man.
>Call him a faggot
>He shouts back "YOU FAGGOOOOOT" in a really weird, inhuman, distorted way.
>Throw a spoida at him.
>He runs off.

What a faggot.
>>
>Years ago, living in parents house in the middle of nowhere, Adirondacks, NY (spoop central)
>Deep inawoods, nearest neighbor was an elderly couple about 3 miles away
>Just woods in all directions, nearest town is about 20 miles away
>My room is on the 2nd floor, I have a piss bucket that I use and then immediately dump out my bedroom window
>Let loose a good gallon of hot lemonade lat at night before passing out (after midnight) and dump it out the open window (Summertime)
>But I don't hear the sound of it splashing onto the grass below, I hear it CRASH onto something else
>Think "WTF
>Hear a deep masculine voice clearly say "Ugh...That's so warm, fucker. Give me more."
>Look out and see a man just standing there in the darkness staring up at my window
>From my other window I have a clear view of the driveway leading up to the house
>For hours I lay awake watching the driveway but no vehicle or person ever went down it
>That mean this dude must have walked up to the house from the miles and miles of dark woods out back
>Nothing more ever happened but still spooped out by this
>>
>>18462536
of what?
>>
File: 1482293706393.jpg (51KB, 620x645px) Image search: [Google]
1482293706393.jpg
51KB, 620x645px
yup, been there done that.....
>>
Not really a story, more like some fucked up experience
>Going back home from music school, already night, dark as shit
>Live in a mountainous area 5 mins from forest
>no buses so either having to walk or get grandparents to take me home
>grandparents live right across from us, they have a huge ass garden
>forest is close so lots of animals wander around at night
>looked around like I always do before heading towards our house
>see some kind of animal in grandparents' garden
>walk closer, look at it
>no fucking animal looks like this
>has a pair of deer legs, human-like body, arms and deer head
>turns its head, looks straight at me
>scared shitless
>afraid to breathe or move
>creature turns around and walks off
>I head home
Happened a few times, I usually see it around the same spot, never bothered to go too close to it though.
>>
>>18449271
I tried going into the /b/ archive and random archive looking for more of this story but they both try to check my browser or something, suspiciously botnet, and there's no other option so I guess I won't find out.
>>
>>18449277
those illustrations are sick
>>
Disclaimer: Not A Real Story
Continue if you don't mind reading fiction here. It's more inspired by what I've read here and a bit of my own experience.

>Be me, in college, poor, at a fairly small school with no friends
>Located in a ridiculously expensive city, tons of homeless
>On-campus housing is limited and done by lottery; I get a shit number so no housing for me this year
>They set me up with a weak budget to find a place off-campus
>No luck whatsoever, Craigslist is awful and all apartment buildings require me to have a high paying job anyway
>End up homeless for a while myself, shit sucks
>I appeal to the school to get myself a place on-campus, anywhere
>Can't do it, we're full
>I get desperate and say I'll literally take anything
>The director is silent for a moment, looking off to the side
>She gets up and says, "There is one place..."
>I get a little impatient and go, "Oh yeah? Well what's wrong with that?"
>"It's always been vacant and we like to keep it vacant... It belonged to a former special student--I mean, an alum--and we would like to keep it his to preserve his memory."
>Okay, weird
>"How long has it been vacant for?"
>"Since the '80s"
>Well, shit
>"So, is it really off the table?"
>She paused again and continued, "Well, considering your circumstances, we might be able to make an exception. I will need to speak with some other officials before we can approve and begin the process of transitioning you in. In the meantime, you will be permitted to sleep in certain areas on-campus."
continuing
>>
>>18467889
Welp, this got very long very quick. Not sure I'm up for it right now so maybe I'll save it for later.
>>
>>18449164
Fuck, that's a good one.
>>
>>18449214
>>18449214
any follow up to this? i tried seeing if anything horrible happened that night but nothing came up
>>
>>18449290
I want to believe this is real
>>
>>18468532
Pretty sure it's fake, anon. What ruins it is the major shift in tone in those last few sentences

>the sunshine man might undo your good luck if you don't obey him
>lol hey free concert and the people originally supposed to go cancelled for no reason hahaha

It should've ended with the guy saying he lost trust in anyone, lest it was his good luck being reversed. Like he divorces his wife and becomes a hermit, never talking to anyone again. The way it ended in reality just makes him sound like an idiot.
>>
File: 1445699752863.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1445699752863.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>18443269
because you lead us on for so long, I'm not even mad
>>
>>18443028
Sounds like a leshen
>>
File: 1470891407226.png (178KB, 478x303px) Image search: [Google]
1470891407226.png
178KB, 478x303px
>>18449261
the barnacle part is genuinely one of my favorite bits of writing ever. It's just so disgusting and unexpected but not out of the blue.
>>
>>18467105
cool story anon, any more info on the helpful ghost?
>>
File: ST36.jpg (1MB, 1193x3001px) Image search: [Google]
ST36.jpg
1MB, 1193x3001px
>>18441259
You really do have a talent with writing, that was a really good read.
>>
>>18449086
This one grosses me the fuck out
>>
File: god club.png (51KB, 607x364px) Image search: [Google]
god club.png
51KB, 607x364px
>>18470563
yeah, this is one of the few Creepypastas I actively dislike. It's so disgusting for very litttle payoff, and it isn't really scary, just gross.
>>
>be me
>be zebra cake
>>
> be me, 18-19
> native american family, super spirtual/religious
> half my aunt's face suddenly stops working for a week and she says its some witch at work putting a curse or some shit
> don't question it, family talks of ghosts and spirits so whatevs
> drive to OK to see a medicine man
> lives next to a cemetery, not spoopy at all
> pull up with my gma and auntie, smoke a welcome cig and chop it up
> medicine Man says he needs help in the back, i say yes cause I was like this shit isn't going to work
> walk into his room, nothing unusual except he has 2 glass cups on a table. One is filled with brown liquid and bugs wtf
> turns out to be peyote tea
this is when it gets weird
> he starts praying and putting tea in his mouth but he doesn't drink it, he would keep it in his mouth and then suck around the part of her face that lost feeling
> then spit it out in the clean cup
> i figured he was pulling whatever evil was there or "poison" didn't really ask too many questions (super native dude with broken english)
> i have never been a big believer in paranormal stuff, love horror and the idea of them but never experienced anything...
> i felt a very strong energy come out of nowhere and it was kind of pulling the room towards it
> medicine man said dont be scared but im shitting bricks
> he keeps doing whatever the fuck he is doing
> the energy is now affecting the light in there, it feels like the shades are drawn but they arent
> I feel anger coming from the energy thats now directly in the middle of the room
> we are almost down to the end of the tea
> energy keeps building up, feels like static all around us
> finish up the ritual or whatever and instantly feel better
> burns cedar and does a cleanse and prayer, smoke like 6 bowls
> medicine man asked if I felt it and said good, spirits are real
> get everybody in the car and drive back to TX
> dont say a word, trying to process what happened
> I believe now
>>
>>18471513
aunts face healed a few weeks later, didnt really say anything about what happened either. Lot of creepy shit happens around my family so just charged it to the game
>>
>>18464872
thank you again for dump!
>>
>>18464413
I don't really get the point in this one. Is it scary because someone was stalking him/her? Or is it implying something more sinister?
>>
>>18471513
>half her face quit working

She probably had some kind of mini-stroke, anon. She's going to die unless you take her to a real doctor.
>>
>>18461806
What's that about??
>>
>>18443154
In fairness it'd be really easy to record yourself making snoring noises and saying "wake up", so it wouldn't really add legitimacy.
>>
>>18443028
Can you post the FAL? Asking for a friend, of course.
>>
Does anybody have the one with bill or is that more /k/ than /x/
>>
>>18446281
>>18446284
Damn, that was intense.
>>
any good one from 2016?
>>
File: m2aZsn-XAcuxpt6oPdiytFQ.jpg (9KB, 185x225px) Image search: [Google]
m2aZsn-XAcuxpt6oPdiytFQ.jpg
9KB, 185x225px
True story

> be me, 5 years old
> christmas time, 30 some years ago
> live in a old farmhouse
> share an upstairs bedroom with my younger brother
> also share a queen-sized bed in said bedroom
> moonlit night in winter
> snow on the ground, combined with moon, gives room a brighter glow at night
> middle of the night, sleeping
> *ding*
> wha?
> *ding*
> wake up, sit up in bed, brother still sleeping
> look over to my right, near the middle of the room
> SIDENOTE: grandpa lives in supposed haunted house in the city not far away
> SIDENOTE: really creepy house; 5 year old me does not like this house
> SIDENOTE: present day me has heard stories from mom and aunts and uncles comfirming haunted status of grandpa's house
> SIDENOTE: we visit grandpa earlier that day
> SIDENOTE: grandpa gives brother and I schoolhouse as christmas present (exactly like one in post photo)
> two childlike white beings near schoolhouse toy
> one of the beings is sitting down, examing and playing with schoolhouse
> get the feeling this was a little girl
> second being is standing/bending over, ringing the schoolhouse toy bell in the steeple
> get the feeling this was a little boy, the older of the two
> *ding, ding*
> uhhh
> sitting being looks over and sees me sitting up in bed watching
> alerts standing being
> OH SHIT
> standing being stands up fully and slowly starts walking across room
> OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
> being reaches foot of bed, keeps walking around to my side of the bed
> me, throws the covers over my head, fearing the worst
> nothing...
> seconds later
> *ding, ding*
> scared out of my mind, but somehow fall asleep
> wake up in the morning, tell my mom what had happened
> later in the day, she takes the schoolhouse outside and burns it
>>
>>18449266
What ever happened to that guy?
If I recall correctly he posted a few times after that, and some anons were in touch with him via email. Anyone?
>>
File: SP11.jpg (134KB, 425x700px) Image search: [Google]
SP11.jpg
134KB, 425x700px
>>18471564
No problem, always a pleasure
>>
/x/ needs more threads like this

B u m p
>>
>long ago, in bumfuck Tennessee hills, deep in the woods
>titanic just came out on VHS
>dad rented it at local video store.
> like I said, long time ago
> dark outside
> grew up in these woods, no worries
>My and my too many siblings on the floor
> dad on the couch

I should say we had a window on the left, a sliding Glassdoor on the right both shut and locked

>floating light passing between trees outside bright enough to distract us all from tits on screen.
> wtf, is someone in our woods with a spotlight?
> light passes through sliding glass door
> floats carelessly through living room 2 feet over me laying on floor
> slides out the window
> mfw OHGODHOLYSHITPLEASEDONT.webm
> house silent for like 2 years
>dad says, 'anyone else see that?"
>"yep"
>bedtime

Got more, want more?
>>
>>18475276

Continue
>>
>11 years old now,
>mom moves a couple times a year,
>all over Tennessee
>living near Sparta Tn
>fuck that shit
> everyone knows bad shit happens there constantly
>cute girl lives a mile down the road
>likes my brother but we still hang out
>talks about the thing in the basement all the time
>hanging waiting for mom to come pick me up
>god damn cacophony in the basement
>her mom and dad act like nothing happened
>"Ooo- you wanna see what he did?"she said
>thisiswhywhitepeopledie.jpeg
Basement is fucking wrecked
>all drawers dumped, closets scattered , cabinets ransacked
> I'm an impressive delinquent but it would have taken me 10 minutes to shreck this place
>took the basement thing .5 seconds
>go home and never come back
> she wasn't that cute
>>
>>18475276
I love these stories but you know as well as I do, or anyone else who lives in buttfuck, nowhere, The South, that there are just plain fucking retarded hicks here who live to do stupid shit (usually while drunk)

Bet it happens all over small town america, the appalachians, and whatever. We all live in that town where you have that one guy everyone is told to avoid, that one weird fucking house, that one area you never want to go to, etc. After the 2008 crash it just got worse, not uncommon to see entire neighbourhoods vacated and all sorts of strange folk show up anywhere, especially at night. Abandoned churches, gas stations, you name it. I was driving up from south carolina through the east coast, found a nearly entirely abandoned downtown core in Penn. There are also just fucking weird as shit towns with people that are all close knit, not uncommon, especially with companies in the area, occasionally religious nuts. We stopped by this one neighbourhood and some guy legitimately walks up to the car, taps on the glass, tells me and my friend to just "keep on fucking driving".

USA is rife with this shit when you get out of the city and suburbs. It's actually kind of nuts.
>>
File: 1464778677921.png (127KB, 1006x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1464778677921.png
127KB, 1006x1366px
>>18474979
these kinds of things (plus /x/ ylyl threads) are really the best part of /x/. Horror at it's purest, I guess: since every story is anonymous, they're all basically instant authorless urban legends.
>>
>>18441244
>2 weeks ago, my friends & i were at my house, it's saturday night & i'm asleep on my bedroom floor, it's about 5 in the morning, i roll over & see a 10ft tall man standing over me (could have been less tall, i was laying on the floor)
>all i remember was jumping & swinging on it
>the next morning we wake up & the door to my room was open just enough for someone to slip in & out
>all of that week i hear & jiggle on the door handle, like someone is tryna get in
>everything has stopped since however every night at 5 in the morning i hear a loud stomping noise in the attic
i'm pretty freaked out, this has been a fucked up 2 weeks, i live in the middle of bumfuck TN, claiborne county to be exact, & my nearest neighboor is almost a mile away. i dont think i could outrun whatever it is anyways. also like a month ago i was hearing a tapping noise on my window & loud bangs on my roof in the middle of the night, idk if it's related.
>>
File: IMG_20160113_070945573.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_070945573.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
>25 now
>be navy feggit
>"deploy" to Jap'n
>fucking great time
>stay on mount fuji in winter (for work)
>k, this sucks balls
>Aokigahara Jukia is on the north side of mountain
>also called suicide forest
>Iaintfraidofnogoats.jpeg
>group up with somericans that live there now
>make plan to go
>day before, base commander calls me in
>mfw god damnit what now
>he heard about my trip somehow
>says no go
>says others went yesterday, found dead body
>"no shit. did you think they'd find puppies and bunnies? its the suicide forest not chuckie cheese."
>he thinks this is funny, he's a cool guy
> still no go
>hes a marine full bird and i'm......
>not
>3 days later we go,
>change itinerary enough that no charges could be brought
>JIC if it goes ass up
>>
> catch honcho out base gate
> ask him to take us to "the forest"
> HELLTOTHENAH.gif
> says he'll drop us off a mile away.
>guess that works
>stops on side of road
>middle of fuckthatville woods.
> points through woods
> "1 or 2 km that way is main road, suicide forest and icecream parlor."
> .....icecream?"
>"yeah. if you make it back, call someone else to pick you up gaijin (derogatory word for not jap.).
> peelout.webm
> we walk through woods.
> its mid day,
> noworriesmain
> emerge otherside,
> noshit icecream parlor next to sign pleading for you to not kill yoself
>>
File: IMG_4226.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4226.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Thought I was joking?
>>
File: IMG_20160117_140924900.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160117_140924900.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
>start walking through forest
> silent
> absolute quiet
> like this the whole time
> place actually very comforting
> feel welcome, inclined to stay a while, like a comfy bed in the morning
> we spend hours walking around and exploring
> walking deeper into the forest
> trail markers everywhere
> read that people leave markers for the park ranger to find
> to follow to their body
> follow several to the end
> find purses or shoes or wallets or clothes.
>nobodies
> tree canopy whole time has been thick
> dusk like atmo the whole day,
> but now it's getting dark
> really fucking dark
> start walking about
> way dark
> start jogging back
> it's me an 4 marines
> hear some shit
> deep in the woods where we just were
> loud
> my asshole puckers up
> start running
> the forest had been a very welcoming, almost sedative environment up until one single moment.
the moment we started back out.
> since that first step back out there had been a dread
> like walking against a shallow but strong undertow
>>
File: IMG_20160228_243439514.jpg (2MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160228_243439514.jpg
2MB, 2432x4320px
hauling ass back out and it's near pitch black,
> emerge as what ever the fuck behind us just stops
> dread still lingers
> standing in an empty paring lot surrounded on all sides by woods.
> definitely being watched by everywhere
>icecream place is closed.
> single street light is on.
> try t flag down passing car or anything because our phones dont work out here
> for some reason
> we all know the fucking reason
> decide to fan out
> one of us every 15 yards along the side of the road
> bus is coming
> perfect
> just like we rehearsed, fellas
> we all step into the road forcing the bus driver to stop,
>each jumping back as he nears and thus breaking up his deceleration to a regular rate,
>no need for stupid hollywood style bus deaths
> or greyhound off roading
> ride back to town with him on an empty bus
> no wonder he was going so fast
> if i was him, driving through there
> I'd have driven right through those damn gaijin in the road.
> get to town, give him money for the stress
> like 10000 yen ( like $90) each
> take cab home
> decide not to fuck with Jap'n culture again.
> stay inside the rest of the time in fuji at night.
>>
>>18476699
when was this, anon?
>>
>>18476725
A couple years ago
>>
>>18476725
A couple years ago
>>
>>18476699
Things that didn't happen 2017
>>
File: 1479801072884-1.jpg (118KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
1479801072884-1.jpg
118KB, 640x637px
I have loads of spoopy stories if your interested. Im like a magnet for ghosts, they used to scare the shit out of me but now im used to them.
This was back when they spooked me.
>be 16
>at friend's house
>quite an old house in the UK and home alone
>dunno if the house has history of spooks but it wouldnt suprise me if some native american demon witch was burned here or some shit
>in bathroom taking a piss
>shut the door behind me and pull out my phone and go on 4chan
>get a shiver down my spine and feel uneasy
>shrug it off because getting shivers when pissing isnt uncommon
>phone screen goes white to load a page
>see something move slightly in phones reflection
>its a face on my shoulder
>my heart starts pounding
>id piss myself if i didnt just finish pissing already
>he looks a little older than me, around 18 and its staring at my screen with a blank expression
>his eyes move and meet mine in the reflection
>oshitoshitoshit.png
>the page loads after what feels like an eternity and i cant see my reflection anymore
>i calm down a bit and get the balls to turn around
>nothing is there and a wave of relief washes over me
>the relif was short lived as my asshole reclenches
>the toilet door is slightly opened
>i know that i closed it before i pulled out my phone and i didnt hear it open
>needless to say i went to the downstars toilet from then on
>still do now but not because im scared of the ghost, its because i dont want some pervert ghost looking at my dick
Have some more stories if you want to hear them
>>
>>18449171
shit I was a boy scout in Oklahoma during that time period. Pretty sure hes talking about Hale Scout Reservation. I was probably there in the summer of 2011 but they have multiple camps throughout the summer.
>>
>>18477385
anon, the poor ghost just wanted to see some dank memes.

Please post more stories.
>>
>>18477419
Ill post some tomorrow, need to get some sleep
>>
>>18443269
motherfucker
>>
>be about 12
>frog gigging one night with friend and his brother
>have to leave to go home, friend and his brother stay behind
>mile walk through the woods back to friends house
>final stretch of the walk, house is in sight
>notice out of nowhere a tall cloaked and hooded figure
>looks like it's floating a foot off the ground, and is 7/8 foot tall
>cloak is all tattered, looks like a classic grim reaper getup (no scythe)
>whatever it is is gliding across from the garage to the barn
>12 year old me grabs a stick to defend against spirit/creature
>look back up, no sign of it
>book ass past where the thing crossed, didn't look back
>moms waiting in driveway, get it and go home, apparently wasn't too visibly shaken

Haven't spoken to anyone about this since it's happened, they'd just call bullshit. Been back to the same area normally, no other occurrences. Really curious as to what the hell I saw that afternoon. It doesn't really bother me, kinda neat that I have witnessed something paranormal. Does anyone have any clue what it was?
>>
>>18470509
Thanks Clockwork, that means a lot
>>
>>18443269
HOLY SHIT. LOST MY SHIT
>>
>>18477936
sounds like you were tired
>>
>>18443269
Put me in the screen cap when posted to r/4chan
>>
>>18477419
Happy new year anons.
This is the story that spooks me the most since I literally cant explain it. It cant be something like a hallucination, a waking dream or a weather balloon filled with swamp gas or something since me and my friend saw the exact same thing.
>be around 15 or something i cant remember exactly
>at my friend's house again (dan) with a third person (steve)
>playing smash bros on the gamecube
>being the best mario main in the universe i keep beating dan
>he starts getting annoyed so he suggests we go for a walk
>its like 3am
>he says who cares lets go out for the spoops
>more concerned about getting attacked by a hobo than ghosts but i agree anyway because im a dumb 15 year old
>we live in a small village with a large lake in the center
>the lake has a path around the outside of it that loops around to the beginning
>since the lake has no street lights around it i say we should go down the path for mad spooks
>steve agrees but dan is dead against it
>"i have a really bad feeling about this, lets go somewhere else"
>me and steve start making fun of him and say we are going anyway
>dan starts to go into a panic and hyperventilates
>dan has never done something like this before and is generally quite calm so this takes us by suprise
>we decide we will find somewhere else to go but it doesnt stop us from making fun of dan for being scared
>when we are walking back to dans house we walk past the lake again
>out of the corner of my eye i see someting move
>its a guy
>he is wearing what seemed to be a trench coat and a fedora
>i thought it was weird that someone is just walking around outside at almost 4am
>but since we were doing the same it didnt really alarm me
>well, at least until he walked under the street light
>despite being under a street light his body was ash black, like a shadow
>dan then says to me "can you see that guy there, what the fuck?
>steve says he cant see anyone
>i go to point him out to steve but he has vanished
Cont
>>
File: 5448206_orig.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
5448206_orig.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
>>18478263
>i dont rememeber taking my eyes off him but still, he just wasnt there anymore
>i didnt see the guy run anywhere
>and there was nowhere he could have ran to without going into a full usain bolt sprint
>if he did do that though we surely would of heard it since it was completely silent outside
>he just vanished into thin air
>this scared the fuck out of us so we ran back to dans house and locked all the doors
>about 3 days later steve sent me a message
>it was a link to the local papers website
>i was a bit weirded out by this but clicked it anyway
>after reading it my heart sank
>old man's body found
>its in the lake we went to
>and the date it was published was the day after we were at dans
I think dan might be a psychic or something because im not sure what might have happened if we did walk down the lake path.
For refrence the man looked just like this.
>>
>>18467500
Maybe a Forest spirit
>>
>>18461803
>Doesn't know that Watchtower is Jehovah's Witness
>Sees a chance to bag on Mormons, does it

I don't know what experiences you've had, but fuck you too buddy.
>>
>>18477936
pretty spooky anon

>>18478276
that's actually really scary. Any more stories?
Oh and happy new years everyone, may you have plenty of cool (but not deadly) spooks in the new year!
>>
>>18478302
Both of them are retarded, don't worry, most of the world sees JW's just as fucking stupid as Mormons.
>>
>>18441244
Another hood river fag here, are you in the back of the Dalles or in the hills?
>>
>>18478263
Who does Dan main? And was it S64 or melee?

I think you should just count your lucky stars you didn't get killed that night. People who main Samus are often visited and murdered by dark apparitions.
>>
>>18478554
It was melee and he doesnt really main anyone but playes lots of marth and link.

>>18478538
I have a few more stories, I also have a few non-paranormal spooky stories.
>be 19
>at dans house, where all the spoops happen
>we are having a 'party'
>party consists of 4 of us playing smash and random games on the xbox 360 while people get shitfaced drunk
>i dont drink so when everyone is passed out i sit in the garden by myself and watch anime on my phone in the dark
>its actually surprisingly comfy
>one night i was watching the end of death note
>if any /a/ fags are here you will know how tense the ending is so im not paying attention to my surroundings
>hear the sliding door to the back garden slam
>assume its one of my friends wandering outside so i just ignore it
>suddenly feel really paranoid
>get that feeling where you feel someone is watching you
>look around the garden to see if anyone is there
>to my relief the garden was empty
>then it hit me
>if the garden was empty who opened the door?
>try and think of what it could have been
>i eventually come to the conclusion it must have been someone going into the back yard to take a piss or something, saw me and decided to go back inside
>i still cant shake that paranoid feeling though
>suddenly i feel a thump to the back of my head followed by someone yelling "WAKE UP"
>the voice wasnt normal, it sounded like how a deaf person talks
>i completely shit myself and run inside
>i slam and lock the back door and run upstairs
>after about what felt like about 30 minutes i had calmed down a bit
>it started to rain so i decided i would watch a bit more death note then head home when the rain stops
>wait
>where is my phone
>oh shit i must have left it outside
>run downstairs hoping my phone wasnt broken
>my heart skips a beat
>my phone was safe but it was on the inside of the sliding door
>the door was slightly opened even though i know i locked it
>decide to stay over at dans for the night then leave in the morning
>>
>>18478795
either a confused and friendly ghost or a crazy but friendly hobo.

More stories would be great, they keep the thread alive, and yours are really interesting.
>>
Some stories from me, an Indon, that I gather from my relatives and others that live in another city than me
> be my aunt's family, night driving the middle of the forests that connects 2 towns
>mostly empty street, and like any other outer city roads the sides of it had lost most of the asphalt
>sees a bunch of farmers with hoes and those weavered hats walking in our asphalted part, so the car had to swerve into the incoming lane for some time
>my aunt make a remark after they passed the walking men
>"I wonder what those farmers doing so late at night?"
>My granduncle, grandaunt, (her parents) and his older sister (my othet aunt) were confused
I forget exactly what my aunt told me they say, but it was something like this
>Granduncle saw a man herding 2 buffalos
>Grandaunt saw some village women
>Her sister saw some men in old bicycles
>try to look back at the commune that they had passed, but it was normally too dark to see so they cant confirm who was right

In their city, theres this ancestral house that belongs to my great grandparents from mothers side (the same family branch of my afromentioned aunts and co') and it was reportedly to be spooky as fuck as my great grandpa was a keen javanese mystic. Usually when relatives comes to that city they stay over there for some night, before staying in some hotel or some sort. Heres a story from my mother
>be my teen mum, sleeping in one of the guests room
>woke up to the sound of someone dirt sweeping the yard next to her room.
>open the window curtains a bit and see a stout woman, probably the caretaker doing the sweeping
>sweeping the yard like that was common morninh activity so my mum took a bath and prepares for the day
>goes out to the living room, all tidy and proper, only to see that the time is 2 AM
>my grandpa is still up from watching late night football sees her, and she told him about the sweeping woman.
>check the backroom and the yard to find the caretaker asleep
>>
>>18441259
Tldr you forgot to mention the colour of a carpet and how you fell about the weather being windy and rain being wet you stupid fag
>>
>>18443028

Are you Oly, Forks, Aberdeen? I'm from Oly and shit the woods west of town, out towards Capital Forest are haunted as
>>
>>18476654
>winter in japan
guy wearing shorts
>>
>>18457514
>>18479535
>>
>>18479527
Same house, more story
>be another relative staying togerher with her family
>woke up in the morning and want to take a bath
>the main bathroom is used, so she uses the bathroom in the back
>all cleaned, she walks by the main bathroom and hear that whoever is taking a bath is still there
>thought nothing of it
>the rest of family then awakes one by one, and the main bathroom is still occupied
>by then, they realize that something fishy is going on
>they all hurdles in front of the bathroom and tries to open the door together
>the sound of water splashing instantly vanished
>the bathroom is empty, but it was drenched, not a single spot was dry
>even the ceilings and the lamp, were all wet

Also, my aunt that I told you before once was cooking in that house when a pale young boy suddenly appeared from the walls. When the boy sees that my aunt caught him in the act, the boys went back into the walls again. They says that the beings there come and go, theres an apparition of an old man that were seen in the front terrace smoking selfmade cigar seen by neighbours. It was said to be one of the closest spirit aide to my great grandpa, but he hasnt been seen in years. Theres also a story about an uncle that sleep in one of the guests room and wakes up in living room, or one of my distant grandaunt was seen sitting alone in white dress, when she's not actually visiting, and few days later she apparently had passed away.

Nowadays, the house has been sold to be renovated into a boutique to a family friend, but there havent any real improvement over a more than a year that it had exchanged hands. The blueprint keep being changed as no design never seemed to fit, and the new owners are struck with weird dreams, including a visit from a javanese prince (my family can traced itself to some minor sultanate in eastern java). Last I heard that the man that bought the house died from sudden illness. We being a superstitious bunch sometimes connect the dots like this.
>>
>>18479549
>Spells color "colour"
>Calls me a stupid fag

You ought to renew your internet license before you get jailed and are fed a strictly Halal diet.
>>
>>18449165
so creepy
>>
>>18446281
>>18446284
Made my palms sweaty.
>>
>>18478543
A lot of people get them confused because they're both Christian cults that are hardly even Christian anymore.
>>
>>18476118
>Swinging on it

White trash detected.
>>
>>18478545
Lots of hood river fags, damn. I recognize the building in OP's picture, i used to drive by it a lot heading to Goldendale
>>
>>18449165
At least he seems chill tho
>>
>>18449165
I don't think sleeping bags come with cotton filling. It's either synthetic materials or down.
>>
>>18449082
I liked that, kind of a 'Hills have Eyes' vibe
>>
>>18476573
Did you get any say in the matter about being "deployed" to Japan?

Has living there made you more of a weeb or less?
>>
Sorry if this has been posted already, but does anyone have the one where the guy was slowly trying to fuck an alien chick and his health was deteriorating over time?
>>
>>18480705
Was never weeb, now even less so. Had no say.

But as far as deployments go, not a bad one.
>>
>>18449276
Woulda went back and popped each and every one of em
>>
>>18480474
A lot of them do come with cotton filling or are all cotton. The two I used for camping all the time were 100% cotton and as long as they didn't get wet they were fine.
>>
>>18449165
Fuck that's cool. Kind of wish I had my own 'doc'.
>>
>>18449224
I'm hoping this guy got help if he's not just LARPing
>>
File: 1358991654467.jpg (77KB, 459x669px) Image search: [Google]
1358991654467.jpg
77KB, 459x669px
>>18479804

I'm not the guy that you replied to, and I'm shocked that the public American education system has a flawed and biased view on things, but literally every place other than McBurgerUSA spells it "colour". We also use the metric system because we are not savages.
>>
>>18465581
Looks like a Mars Volta album cover desu
>>
>>18443269
Oh
>>
File: 1459747931483.png (2MB, 1251x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1459747931483.png
2MB, 1251x1900px
>>
I need to stop reading these before bed
>>
>>18467208
>4chan poster
>bedroom piss bucket

Checks out. Story confirmed for true.
>>
>>18467109
Dont knock it till you've tried it. Sweet + Savory = funtimes.
>>
I got a new story. This one is one of my true ones, not just half-assed works of fiction I throw up from time to time.
>1991
>Im 13
>Hangin with my nigga Magellan.
>Eating zebra cakes (not fucking kidding)
>Talking about girls we like, sports, SNES, the kind of shit little boys in the 90s would talk about.
>Just having fun, when all the sudden a huge fucking crash is heard coming from the next room.
>Im visibly shitting, so Magellan just says, "Dont worry man, it's just the ghost."
>Interest is peaked.
>Apparently some fucker hung himself in that room.
To verify, just look up death records for Chehalis, Washington. Im too lazy right now.
>Apparently this shit happens all the time in their house.
>He just got a night vision camera for his birthday, so we decide, hey, lets check this shit out.
>Pop a tape in the camera, and leave it in the room overnight.
>next morning.
>Watching the tape.
>Nothing happens until 5:00 AM.
>when we went to get the camera.
>Right before we turn it off, a body can be seen falling and stopping in mid-air behind us.
>we didnt fucking see it.

Ghosts are fucking scary.
>>
I've got one
When I was younger i was at a bonfire with my family and my cousin who was older than me decided to get a couple of us to go with him to look for ghosts but he called them masks like blue mask was a normal ghost but a red mask was an angry spirit anyway we walked off into the woods that are close to the house and we see some blue masks out by the tree line further in we get to a base where we played paintball this was during night and we sat there for a little while telling stories to try and creep each other out when another cousin said that she saw something red walking around in the trees the cousin who walked us out there said to stay still because if a red mask got you it would mind fuck you and it would be terrible when we saw it wasn't leaving we ran out so fast that sonic would be jealous another cousin who went out to piss earlier walked out and asked why we were running and I said red mask he ran but hit a hill and rolled for a bit but he got back up and ran off again when we got back we decided not to go back there at night
>>
A horny little hooker ghost rode my shit till I slimed her with the ectogoo
>>
>>18443269
kek, very well written
>>
File: confusedpepe.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
confusedpepe.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
>>18449232
how do you even read these?
>>
>>18468532
>>18468624
I think it's implied that the couple that gave them the tickets decided not to go because of the sunshine man giving THEM advice, something along the lines of "there'll be a fire or shooting at the concert, don't go." As in the sunshine man will punish you for not completing your task by giving someone else his advice that ends up hurting you.
Such as, perhaps, telling a man to sell his car with soon-to-fail breaks to you because you didn't repay him.
>>
>>18469922
that image, kek
>>
>>18469922
I don't get it
>>
>>18441244
>>Interest is peaked.

Piqued*, is what you would use in this case, as in "piqued my interest". I swear I'm not trying to be a douche, just that it's not a well-known word and learning can't hurt.

Sorry about the sp00ps, man. Was it a shadow or was it a full person? I know you said it was night vision, but still
>>
>>18484958
This
>>
>>18484259
Its' weird, isn't it? Ever since I've started to browse /x/ again heavily as soon as it hits 1, 2am and I'm ready for bed I read these stories until I fall asleep. Even going back months in the archives when I've exhausted a thread.

Probably isn't good for my health though, goddamn
>>
>>18484382
Probably not overly malevolent. A lot of ghosts can be categorized. The one he has is just one reliving it's death over and over, probably. Or is just repeating acts of it's life it experienced, a historical repeater. They are harmless really. You could always go back and see if it just does the same thing over and over or if it does anything new.
>>
>>18449295
this is full of nope
>>
>>18449165
Dude sounds like he's an idiot end even the doctor says so
>>
Totes need to archive this
>>
>Be me, psychiatric RN working inpatient
>Lots of very ill people, discharging them takes a while
>Get new patient
>New patient states he made his own religion
>Chants loudly almost every day and says he needs to to keep bad things away
>Patient refused meds until he was ordered by court to take them
>Patient was very focused on me saying I'm the only one who can free him from the hospital
>Once meds kick in he doesn't chant anymore but still focused on me saying I'm the one who can free these people and the hospital is evil etc.
>"Sorry I can't let you go unless the doc writes an order."
>Patients becoming physically ill left and right after chanting stops including the charge nurse
>Yesterday I saw a smoky figure walking around the nurses' station and disappear
> Don't want to tell anyone at work
>>
File: pombero.jpg (66KB, 1239x800px) Image search: [Google]
pombero.jpg
66KB, 1239x800px
>>18441259
i got you my dude
>>
>>18462536
Anon lived in the house that the old man and his wife lived in.
>>
>>18485702
You new, friend? We got 4plebs my very good and new, friend.

Check it out and you yourself can read through hundreds of threads like these from the past. Boards like /a/ have been archived since late 2007 (though moe went down, idk what people did with it, a lot of pics got lost IIRC) and /b/ had that vote system from at least 2005 on for thread archival, though that one went down too.
>>
File: Creature3.gif (67KB, 255x526px) Image search: [Google]
Creature3.gif
67KB, 255x526px
>>18441259
Do you think this has anything to do with the Toronto Tunnel Monster?

It's the biggest underground 'cryptid' we have here in Canada that is totally our own, other than some very Canadian-ish shit like wendigo's and so on.
>>
>>18469922
>i love you sweaty
>>
>>18467374
>He said to no one in particular
>>
>>18443240
fucking ends with "I'm kookoo." y'know, that kinda ruins it.
>>
>>18464475
Theres no way that guy is real lmao
>>
>>18484958
Very carefully
>>
>>18484382
I'm a damn idiot, this was for you, sorry dude
>>18485074
>>
>>18484382
So you caught the ghost on camera you say?
>>
>>18449112
Eh. 3 weeks? Someone would crawl around searching for an exit in three weeks.
>>
I was wondering if any one ever saw a green slime shaped like the top half of a man, i was smoking with friends as a kid and we all saw it crawl across a road in the cemetery 15 feet away from us. spooked me pretty good.
>>
>be me, month ago
>after an exhausting day
>finally gonna get some sleep
>can't fall asleep, my left hand gets randomly itchy every few minutes or so
>close my eyes
>hear loud, unfamiliar voice saying "He's waking up! Give him more sedatives for christs sakes-"
>open my eyes
>realize I am not in my bedroom but in some way larger room with white walls, no windows and only one door
>four guys in lab coats are there with me
>hear the voice again
>"Fuck, he's awake! Bring the fucking sedatives RIGHT NOW and put him asleep!"
>Try to raise my hand but I am tied up
>can't move at all
>before I can do anything, one of the guys injects something in my left hand
>the itching comes back
>everything starts fading
>blink
>I am back in my bedroom
>look at the clock
>I was asleep for five minutes
>realize how itchy my left hand is

I've had one more occasion when I had really similiar dream (?) a week ago and I couldn't sleep properly ever since.
>>
>>18489076
Why not just post the screencap
>>
>>18446281
>>18446284

Good short story.
>>
>>18483127
Just to clarify, in the US it's common for faggots to use British spelling, but it's still not acceptable to assume everyone on the internet is American. We don't use the metric system because our government can't force huge changes on us due to their own incompetence. We have no incentive to change it on our own due to our relative isolation from other countries. Not enough people have any reason to spend enough time in metric-using places to need to learn it, so they don't. (Same goes for languages other than English.)
>>
File: 409.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>18467165

10/10
>>
>>18441256
thank you for sharing that, sounds terrifying and very moving
>>
>>18484538
Damn, I got a headache reading this!
Only possible way to make your writing worse is to get rid of the spaces between words...
>>
>>18449276
This isn't the original, is it? I seem to remember something being in this one about the accident scene seeming like the ambushes the guy came across in Iraq when he was serving as a Marine, and that was what made him wary.
>>
>>18446281
Assquatch returns!
>>
>be me 9
>about to go to sleep
>open my eyes for some reason and see silhouette in the corner of the room
>wtf.jpg
>close my eyes and hope it's my imagination
>open them two seconds later and not the shadow dude is in the middle of my room but begins to go back to the corner
>he makes it back to the corner and I close my eyes
>another two seconds go by and I open my eyes and he's in the middle, heading to the corner again
>this repeats for what felt like hours
> my brother who was sleeping next to me got up and went for a midnight snack, so I went with him since being with him gave me more courage
>went back to bed and slept like a baby
>never told anyone until months later
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.