[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think i have a kind of power...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 200_s.gif (21KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
21KB, 392x200px
And is not listed on the psychic powers on here ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_psychic_abilities ) from the massive dump of 4 chan, so i don't know if it is indeed a psychic power or just some fucking dumb luck...Well, here is the thing, i find it kinda super useful btw:
-I gather some sensation, kind of an energy, on my back and i mentalize that i will get a unparked spot, and it works from 30 sec to some minutes but 95% of the times when i wish for a parking spot, i do get one. That's it, or i make a turn and it's just there or i am looking for one and it happens that someone just leaves from with the car leaving me an empty spot right in front of me! It's amazing, super fucking useful...imo...That's it. No world domination crap, no lottery winning numbers, no big disasters foresight, just a fucking parking spot, but it's so fucking useful...
Have i tried working it on other things? Of COURSE, but it rarely works so it just might be common occurrence stuff, but the parking spot are almost always right on!
>>
You're a wizard, harry
>>
>>18440919
It's just visualization anon. The law of attraction.
Try using it for something other than a parking spot and be certain in what you think
>>
>>18440937
you know anon,...I think is something like this but quite not there, i know this "law of attraction" thing but, the thing is, i just not wish for it, i gather first some sort of energy on my back that goes to my head first, i've been studying this kind esoteric shit since i was 11 and now i am 37 so it's been a long time, and i can say for sure that this looks like kind of magic but as i recall, i never saw anyone that can prove this kinda shit, like, hey, let me show you, like i can show to the people around me yk...It's kinda of different but with similar concepts, it's different because i can prove it, just this, as i can't prove most of the times on different subjects, so....yk...idk...rly...I k that about 2 or 3% of anons around here are for real! They do have some knowledge of how the things really works, people think they are role playing but but if you studied it, you know for sure, that it isn't...you know as much as i do what i am talking about, so that's why i came here...I thank you for your point of view, but, i do not think it's the same thing because people who just tries to wish for things don't get with 95% chance yk...It's kinda of alike but not that quite, yk what i mean?
>>
Yeah, ik this law of atraction is a mystichal rule in fact, but it's something beyond it, and the "certain of it" is another rule, i know that, but the energy part, it's like a kundalini, not exactly, you know, its different...i can't explain with worlds, it´s difficult to explain...
>>
Get your medication refilled.
>>
>>18440919
Help op. I read your list, and none of it applies to me.
What do you call it when you visualize and imagine hurting others in very exact and specific ways and it happens by itself? This includes wanting them to die and then they die.
This topic seems to be related.
>>
File: heart-on-fire.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
heart-on-fire.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
Oh and also, whenever the bad things that I will , actually happen, the correlation is that I had burning hate and rage inside when I originally wished it. A painful inferno burning inside that makes my blood boil. That seems important to note and surely that has to do with my wishes becoming reality.

It feels soooo good and relieving when I find out that the curse worked flawlessly to the T.
>>
>>18442421
Well, this is a fucking terrible thing to do anon, you WILL pay for it later you know...Or is just retribution perhaps, MAYBE you won't have to pay, but...I don't know man, perhaps another one can help you better on this subject
>>
I can relate,
Sometimes i'll imagine something good happening to me, and it happens. Though, when I recognize this, it doesn't work.
Probably just a coincidence.
>>
>>18440919

That's literally babies first law of attraction.

Keep going anon, you're not at telepathy yet.
>>
>>18440919
Sounds like the lamest super power ever.
>>
>>18440919
hahaha this made mi night, was doing some paper work and decided to see if there was any schizophrenic thread on /x no luck ,tho.
anyway OP>>18440919
is just pure concidence. also stop reading bullshit.
super powers hahahahahaha great one!
gotta love /x
>>
File: P_20161220_211138.jpg (387KB, 1399x1247px) Image search: [Google]
P_20161220_211138.jpg
387KB, 1399x1247px
>>18443773
ykr...but...for example, i need to park on this street yesterday....I did the thing and got a place right in front of where i wanted to park, lame but useful...
>>
>>18440919
You indeed have a power, the power to waste our time with your gay shit. Mods, you can delete this now
>>
>>18440919
What if you took the time, to measure how long each car parked over a duration of time, divided by the number of cars total, and then factors the odds while keeping variables the same. It may be just chance that anyone can replicate?
Have you tried your technique to other aspects of life? If you do have special abilities then you certainly can't ignore it, explore the possibilities.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.