[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would mkultra be considered a pseudoscience or simply trial and error?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

would mkultra be considered a pseudoscience or simply trial and error?
>>
What's the difference?
>>
>>18439706
Honestly there is a pretty thin line there
>>
Extremely precise and elaborate propaganda control.
>Very real and used in the simplest of forms to the most complex, mainly in media.
It is rooted with communication theroy, audial stimulation and subliminal messaging. It was a "project", so an experiment. The Federal Government found their results and the applied it across the board to a variety of defense contractors, which includes media companies.
>Think of that famous scene from a Clockwork Orange where Alex is trapped to the chain and shown the TV. Well that's us, just over a prolonged period.
>>
>>18439705
It's process of elimination
>>
>>18439705
>>18439846
>favoring deductive over inductive reasoning
>implying that the core of science is anything other than trial and error
Pavlov's experiments on dogs resulted in empirical proofs that mammals and other organisms can be conditioned to most any stimulus. His work was extrapolated for human use by the security agencies of the USSR. The CIA was undoubtedly tripping along the same lines, no pun intended, with MK ULTRA, but when the focus of a scientific experiment is human, an element of gamesmanship inevitably comes into play, the subject of your study can turn around and become the object, and vice versa. I consider MK ULTRA, and all types of behavior modification or propaganda, to be equally art and science.
>>
I'm going to have to cite the clear evidential testable results of the conditioning as meeting the criteria for qualifying the projects as a hard science. When they have you involuntarily reciting their rhetoric and compulsively following their proscribed protocols of stimuli response they have measurably achieved their goals. My time with these things was beginning as Sidney Gottleib was on his way out. I can personally affirm that the programs continued past the time of their public exposure and closure. Although human nature is difficult to get a handle on as a science the objectives of these programs is entirely measurable in terms of success or failure. The product of the programs is not subjective speculation made of elusive aspects of human character.

DXCT x MAVO - MKULTRA - YouTube - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9jEU6QJqkhE
>>
>>18439705
Considering MKUltra ended up starting development of interrogation techniques used by CIA nowadays (that's what "mind control" was always supposed to be, for interrogation purposes), I'd say it was a success.
>>
>>18441215
My dad was involved in interrogations and communications while serving as an advisor to the south Vietnamese army. I don't see how you imagine you have even a vague grasp of the issue. The programs as they exist now were conceived of in the late 1800s and developed during the first two world wars. The greatest advances that have been incorporated into the current efforts were made by the Germans during the second world war. Their interrogation methods would not have been improved through vain efforts to partition the consciousnesses of subjects who are already fully developed persons. Attaining the age of 7 disqualifies a potential candidate for the programs as they exist now.
>>
>>18439705
Later begat the former. Can't know something's bullshit till you try.
>>
phoenix?
>>
The vast majority of the evidence was destroyed, we have no idea what the full extent of MK-ULTRA was.
>>
>>18439705
Its not real gpy
>>
they are actually operating some kind of open prison in paulding county georgia, I am currently being followed by large groups of people who may or may not be the government, they are actually attempting to tell me I can no longer read books, and they are attempting to control my every thought, they keep telling me I'm only here so that they can steal my pencil, I do not know what that means
>>
they have commented that they are the department of corrections, and they try to correct my actions and thoughts in public, and when I mean large group and mean upwards to 20 to maybe 40 people where ever I go
>>
are there lawyers or civil rights groups who help with these kind of things, because I think they may also be trying to turn me into a woman
PAULDING COUNTY GEORGIA, bus drivers and postal workers have engaged in the gangstalking
>>
they told me I was the select, it appears like they are trying to publicly torture me to death
>>
>>18441422

What you're speaking of is called the Monarch Program.
>>
>>18439705
MKULTRA was not very smart, from the CIA viewpoint it could have gone the other way and we could have already gotten potential remote brain-killers. We have been doing research since 2003, and we have more than what the declassified documents show.

Here is an excerpt: http://synt.us/files/decision-dimension-making-synt.pdf
>>
>>18444382
Monarch was the soft civilian operation version. I was in Europe then returned to Texas and even knew a girl with the Sexy Sadie alter when I was in high school. She came and left a she pleased as if she was merely auditing the classes. She did not appear in the annual. Met her once after graduated.
>>
>>18445532

I would love to talk to you more. You seem to be very well informed about this issue.
>>
>>18445532
Go on. This is what /x/ needs more of. Im listening.
>>
>>18439705
MK Ultra was success and were being fucked up by it right now. Music, Movies, Fashion, Drugs, Foodsupllements. All are part of it.
Homosexual agenda. Just everything to turn the human being an abomination to YHWH
>>
>>18446934
We have talked before. I don't know project names with any official certainty but I am able to evaluate various sources of information as contrasted with my own personal experiences. From what I have gathered the whole purpose of monarch seems to be focused around the entertainment media. This includes so called news personalities, academic persons of note, and persons involved in public relations in various fields.
Unlike subjects of operations like Ultra the demands are generally not life threatening, the subject is not considered expendable, and the career path is not genuinely self guided. There can be persons who bridge the divide between these types of programs though.
>>
>>18439705
They were memeing this on /pol/ about Kanye West.
Explain.
>>
>>18439705

hundreds of years of torture research and what came out of it, applied with scalpel like precision

> most of hollywood, from an early age
> it was even done in the early 20th century too

sorry thats just the way it is

theyll do really bad shit to break someone, and theyll keep doing it until they produce multiple personalities, then theyll start working with the other ones and training them to be activated by certain triggers

> rape a girl a whole bunch of times
> put someone in a room with electro shocks on the floor and just leave them there for a long time
> various other exposure junk

Now you know what happened with Britney Spears (she started breaking out of her programming)
>>
File: britney-spears-shaved-head.jpg (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
britney-spears-shaved-head.jpg
177KB, 600x600px
>>18449152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsXjiXvi30Y
>>
Not LARPing at all, just curious if this is normal (I always assumed it was)

I went through a pretty shitty childhood (around age 3-12), not sexually abused (that I know of). Not even treated bad by my parents, just local administrative figures. For example I would study math on my own and finish every test before any other student--I would frequently get every answer right, but my teachers would tell me my solutions were incorrect without telling me the correct way. They would say I was retarded, should be held back multiple grades, am social incompetent (I wasn't, I played many sports and had many friends). I wasn't ever held back but instead was put in classes of 5-6 students who legitimately couldn't read, and even then I was referred to as the dumb one and openly laughed at by the teachers. It made me incredibly socially paranoid--around high school I would start physically shaking when people merely looked at me. Multiple times every single year, teachers+principals would tell my parents I should be on SSRI's, Adderall, Ritalin, Concerta, ALL AT ONCE. Thank god my parents saw through that bullshit and told them to fuck off.
What ended up happening, is that doing just about every psychedelic under the sun allowed me to get over all anxiety and intangible control others have over me.

But anyways.... I am in my mid 20's now, and am seemingly about to become very wealthy and famous "on my own"..... but something feels very weird. It's just too easy. I'm in an industry that is VERY public, and if things continue I will be subject to heavy public scrutiny or praise in a few years. It's not entertainment. Thanks to the drug trips I had, I can sense the concept of "bad" within people, and many "bad" people have been opening doors for me in this industry (tech) for me to get ahead, without asking for any liability, obligations, etc in return.

Sorry I have a lot of concepts in my head I can't put into words, but I'm missing some big pieces.
>>
>>18448954

I was under the impression that the creation of Beta alters with specifically Cat scripting were prevalent because of the sex trade in Asia and Africa. I completely agree with you about the entertainment industry though. Things seem so artificially perfected there that it would make sense that programming is implemented.
>>
>>18449170
britney got sick of ideals and went buck.
>>
>>18440131
why is your post written in a retarded semi-academic way?
>>
Poppy, is that you?
>>
File: Britney__1871745a.jpg (64KB, 620x642px) Image search: [Google]
Britney__1871745a.jpg
64KB, 620x642px
>>18449364
i think she was trying to tell us something
>>
>>18449405
Because working much, sleeping little, and drinking whenever possible takes its toll after a while.
>>
>>18449416
that she was actually a smart person and was tired of wearing spandex halter tops and dancing like a stripper for teenagers
>>
File: Hamsa Earrings.jpg (676KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hamsa Earrings.jpg
676KB, 1920x1200px
>>18449425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI
>>
>>18449320

if you're not roleplaying, stick to your soul. you'll be alright. just stick to your soul.
>>
>>18449405
The post was made during lunch. If I had had more time it might have been a little less tarded. Such is life.
>>
File: spidey.jpg (20KB, 445x337px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
20KB, 445x337px
according to the unabomber who was subjected to it the real issue is applying it to the masses, that's why it's ineffective for the most part. media outlets particularly in this day and age are much more effective for mass control.

"It has been established beyond any rational doubt that human thought and behavior have a largely biological basis. As experimenters have demonstrated, feelings such as hunger, pleasure, anger and fear can be turned on and off by electrical stimulation of appropriate parts of the brain. Memories can be destroyed by damaging parts of the brain or they can be brought to the surface by electrical stimulation. Hallucinations can be induced or moods changed by drugs. There may or may not be an immaterial human soul, but if there is one it clearly is less powerful that the biological mechanisms of human behavior. For if that were not the case then researchers would not be able so easily to manipulate human feelings and behavior with drugs and electrical currents."
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.