[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about it, how reliable, would you recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

What do you guys think about it, how reliable, would you recommend?
>>
>>18439164
>reliable

what exactly are you asking?
>>
>>18439170
I don't know much about it and am curious. I'm always willing to learn from or about things, and i felt this would be a good place to start.
>>
>>18439170
Also, I didn't mean offense if I came off like that, I admit I should have phrased that better.
>>
Joly fucks no.
Wicca is the laughing stock of both pagans and mages.
This better be a troll post
>>
i would suggest just finding some websites about wicca , preferably made by wiccans if you want to get an idea.

/x/ will give you lots of this >>18439203 and you won't actually learn anything.
>>
>>18439164
Look into it. I take quite a bit of what I practice from Wicca. It was my starting point when I was 14 and I feel like I've learned alot from it
>>
>>18439208
>>18439211
thank you.
>>
File: Hello Baphomet.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Baphomet.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Wicca harms many. Why would a non-harming earth lover use palm oil cookies as libation? Harming none means knowing when to put down the fork too fatty.

Eating mcdonalds harms most, so a wiccan should according to their own codes, be aware of it, but they aren't because they have this false divide between physical and mental, and a dichotomy that is correllated to gender.

a wicca is like a half-baked tantrik. Golden dawn for plebs. and it's basically just a way to sell you overpriced catnip stupids and shiny rock necklaces mined in some 3rd world place.

An ye harm none? Do what ye will?

That's kinda weird wording isn't it? The first part's all fluffy and "lol not evil" But the second half is what wicca is about.

So you wanna take part in a made up psuedo-ancient-religion to pull in the pagan bitches?

If you're male and fat, just wear some horns to any gathering, it'll accomplish the same effect.

If you want real secrets of the universe, the i-ching is a good place to start, afterall it is the i-ching that gave us binary, and thus you can contact an enlightened master at your leisure.

Here's what a wiccan does.
She burns sage when she breaks up with her bf. That's it, for real
>>
>Wicca is not a mystery faith
>Covens of strictly initiated people

Geez, did anyone tell Gardner? Yeah, if some sort of activity seems too hard or "problematic" for you, just throw out the fucking rules, however lenient they might be.

JUST DO WHATEVER.

What a joke.
>>
>>18439800
dubs confirm.
>>
>>18439812
Well Gardner threw out all the rules and cobbled his shit together from ten different sources (poorly) and filled in the gaps with total bullshit. Youre surprised that his followers are doing the same?
>>
>>18439820

I'm just sayin why practice anything at all, if actually PRACTICING and adhering is too fucking hard. Simply for the label?
>>
>>18439825
the label, instant gratification, false accomplishment, self satisfaction, welcome to the human condition.
>>
Why is there a Wicca thread every few days?
People invariably trash it because it's a hippie garbage religion, the threads falls off page 10, and a new one appears.
>>
>>18439825
This applies to most "practicers" of most religions and faiths nowadays
>>
already thread on topic: >>18437044
>>
>>18439872
>Why is there a Wicca thread every few days?
That's the way for -all- /x/ topics.

/x/ LOVES to discuss the same old stuff over and over again, like kids wanting to hear the same bedtime story endlessly.
>>
>>18439164
I'd recommend looking into a few other faiths or subtypes of Wicca before you just jump into the church. Wicca has a lot of structure, and sometimes other faiths might have what you need in terms of looser interpretations (not to say that you can't have loose interpretations of Wicca).
>>
fighting over what religion is right probably isn't what the mega power wants.

even if it's a parliament of gods.

or maybe it/they like watching people fight over crap.

who cares.

sorry for my past if you out there divine spirit or w/e
>>
File: starz.gif (2MB, 665x650px) Image search: [Google]
starz.gif
2MB, 665x650px
>>
>>18439164
lol, what even is this revisionist bullshit?

>covens of strictly initiated people of specific lineages
That's exactly what Wicca IS. Covens have to be traceable back to Gerald Gardner. Priests and priestesses have to go through certification processes.

A global open-minded universalist hippie social club isn't what Wicca is. And I'm not trying to change anyone's practices; you do you, but please don't call yourself a Wiccan if you aren't actually in a certified coven.
>>
>>18439800
>Here's what a wiccan does.
>She burns sage when she breaks up with her bf.

She was casting a bitterness spell. It obviously worked. :P
>>
>>18441364
>fighting over what religion is right probably isn't what the mega power wants.
Actually it probably is.

At least, if I were God, I'd probably be annoyed if everyone just skimmed through all the holy books, and said "eh, all this stuff is pretty much saying the same thing"

As God, I would see that all the religions are wrong in their own ways, but at least they care enough to try.
>>
>>18441565
That anon is going to need a burn remedy for that hella blazin roast spell you just obliterated him with. His butthurt barrier of salty , heartbroken tears weren't enough.
>>
>>18441573
lol, this

It's like sports leagues that give out awards for participation. "Everyone's a winner!" It's dishonest, insulting to the players who are actually getting shit done just so we can feel better about the ones who aren't.

Claiming that "all religions are basically the same" is the spiritual version of "everyone's a winner!"
>>
>>18441586
Wasn't it though?

I get really sad and depressed sometimes, which I think helps me when I'm cooking. Onions can't make you cry if you're already crying after all.
>>
>>18441592
Cooking helps depression , yet depression helps you with cooking. Things work in mysterious ways
>>
File: 1473522125677.png (572KB, 410x574px) Image search: [Google]
1473522125677.png
572KB, 410x574px
>>18439164
It's shit. It's a hodgepodge of cherry-picked beliefs and customs from a number of different pagan religions, some not even European, that likes to masquerade as an ideology/"religion." Imagine if I took beliefs from Christianity, Shinto, and Hinduism and then tried to pass it off as a coherent faith. The whole thing comes off as disrespectful to the actual religions Wicca steals from. It's just more New-Agey swill.
>>
>>18441622
this description could work for probably any religion.
>>
>>18441661
>this description could work for probably any religion.

Any Abrahamic religion.
>>
All I know is my Dad used to be into the Wicca stuff. He still carries around a Pentagram on his keychain.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.