[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has been on this board for 8 years, seemed to waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: IMPOSSIBRU.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMPOSSIBRU.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
Who else has been on this board for 8 years, seemed to waste a good part of their 20s studying the occult and secret societies, and is now facing the undeniable truth of chaos and a feel that some revelation is at hand?
>>
>>18439063
you got a demon on you little man
>>
>>18439063
>>18439068
funnily enough my best friend who has a pact with darkness just recently told me he was basking in the chaos that is to come. He claims another great war is on the horizon and briefly lamented that he'd have to put his dream on hold when he gets drafted.

take it as you will
>>
>>18439077
>pact with darkness

haaahahhahahahaha

your friends soul is fucked
>>
File: intothetrash2.png (161KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
intothetrash2.png
161KB, 350x227px
>>18439077
i'll take it like most similar claims made on this board regularly.
>>
>>18439063

I am Chaos.

Where I was before, Darkness was Chaos and Light was Order.

Here, it is the opposite.

I am still becoming acquainted with the inversions of this realm.

Apologies for any bumps along the route.
>>
>>18439063
Yeah man just about everyone here.

The revelation is that none of it was real and its time to wake up
>>
I'm kind of in the opposite camp where I've been where for several years and am now almost entirely convinced that everything has a more logical explanation than the paranormal.
>>
>>18439113
of course he knows that, he accepts and serves.

I didn't believe in evil as something legitimate until I met him.
>>
More people are awakening, but I'm not sure where it is headed... Let's try to steer it in a positive direction, shall we?
>>
File: 8VnUybv.gif (1MB, 409x224px) Image search: [Google]
8VnUybv.gif
1MB, 409x224px
>chaos
lol you are funny
>>
File: scan0019.jpg (85KB, 528x640px) Image search: [Google]
scan0019.jpg
85KB, 528x640px
Ive been here for so long, The good Lord Jahovah graced me and let me know He sent His only son to be the sacrifice for everyones sins. It really blows my mind how people think its not true, all it takes literially is reaching out to Him and asking Him if He is there and whats up. I did it all on my own just out of curiosity if God is real. Yahweh is so merciful and perfect and fair its a shame everyone doesnt know Him. I also feel bad that so many people waste their time on here trying to summon spirits and magic to gain power when literially the greatest power is so close and calling out to each one of you. Im not talking about fake power im talking about power over your life, and feelings and even the animals. Through the authority of our lord Jesus Christ you can have dominion over nature and spirits. It really is so great to walk toward God, i pray all of you know His love soon.
>>
>>18439231
If you have any questions look up authorty of Jesus on google
>>
>>18439068
We all do. The question is, who put it there and why?

>>18439231
>Jewsus
Yes, anon, the eternal jew looks out for you welfare. Never question it.
>>
>>18439249
do you ever wonder where yout suspicion comes from? Is it your own?
>>
>>18439249
And you look for a way to get demons out of you, while denying your only way of getting rid of it. You really have no idea how contaminated your mind is. Call out for Jesus and your demons have to obey him and they will leave!! Why would i lie? This is what happened to me? Why would i go on here and speak to people like this? Im telling you the truth! I hope you find your way, open your eyes and your heart
>>
File: 1481315962665.jpg (55KB, 960x458px) Image search: [Google]
1481315962665.jpg
55KB, 960x458px
opposites attract OP
>>
>>18439063
Hahaha what a faggot. Just think, you could have studied science all those years instead of magic which isn't even real.
>>
File: 1472456381470.jpg (4KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472456381470.jpg
4KB, 150x200px
>>18439063
>8 years
Not that long.
>is now facing the undeniable truth of chaos and a feel that some revelation is at hand?
Yep. Shit's going down next year. Brace yourselves, fellow /x/philes.
>>
>>18439749
Oops, forgot to remove /pol/ gimmick nickname. Sorry for that.
>>
>>18439480

I did both, you only really need to read about 5 or 6 books on the subject to know almost everything you need to know.

>>18439205

Nah I don't think so. The world has never been fucking crazier than it is right now, not since the protestant revolution in Europe.

Something is up.
>>
i experience an opposite thing though, the complex underlying versatile structure-ish thing to everything that leads to big revelation-ish sort of thing.

the one that is on the surface right now is that the tulpas, egregors, gods, spirits, book characters, dream characters and any other thoughtforms are in a much bigger scale "alive" than us, u-and-i people. we are merely machines determined by culture/memories and physiology, these things are more "undetermined" and "free" in a sense. they are bound to their own rules of play, but that's not a big problem, since it's not us creating their bounds, it's kind of their own thing really.

but that's not the real revelation, though, that's kind of it's owl sort of knowledge.
>>
>>18439063
>Who else has been on this board for 8 years, seemed to waste a good part of their 20s studying the occult and secret societies, and is now facing the undeniable truth of chaos and a feel that some revelation is at hand?
this illuminati ARG is the most fun I ever had
>>
>>18439063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9PomIRUlqQ

I feel you.

>>18439321
This could be a good revelation.
>>
File: 6865858975942.jpg (86KB, 1005x421px) Image search: [Google]
6865858975942.jpg
86KB, 1005x421px
/x/ lead me to psychedelics which lead me to the Source of All that exists.
>>
File: crystolle.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
crystolle.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>18439063

Chaos doesn't mean "bad stuff oh man geez" it means unpredictability, complexity, and structure. Take this crystal for example. The overall double-ended shape is very similar to the ideal shape and proportions of a quartz crystal under perfect conditions. On the largest scale it is highly ordered, which is contrasted by the mid-section which seems like it was eaten away at by acid. It grew that way, a dirty coating of a mineral slowing growth where it covered, causing different rates of growth as the crystal continued to grow through the gaps in the coating, creating the fractal pattern of plate-like and tooth-like crystal faces. This is chaos in action: not in opposition to order, but synergetic with it.

Chaos is an intrinsic part of every system, not just crystals. The system that OP is talking about is that of human culture in the broad sense: ideas and consciousness. This system grows and changes over time in a way like organisms do, having reproduction, mutation, and selection. The word "meme" was originally coined to be the cultural analogue of gene to reference this similarity between cultural and biological evolution.

OP, you are anticipating a big change because things appear to be getting more and more chaotic and unpredictable and you anticipate more of this. This is true, but why it is true is important: the rate of cultural evolution is increasing, ideas are replicating, mutating, and are selected much more rapidly because of the internet. The internet is like a massive memetic super-accelerator that spans the world.

Of course people anticipate destruction because of this because we're wired to look for threats, but from what I know I don't see anything like that happening. It'll be fine, it'll be great, and while it won't involve the sorts of spiritual things you may expect, the reality will be just as profound without such flavoring.
>>
>>18439063
Well if you just started by reading into King Solomon first, you should have found this out pretty easily.
>>
>>18439063
I've just been coming to this board for its entire existence just to read spooky stories and occasionally troll the.. barely intelligent people that generally frequent this board.
>>
File: 1472740584277.jpg (48KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
1472740584277.jpg
48KB, 600x370px
>all these happenings today all of sudden
Did... Did it actually happen? Is something big slowly starting?
I'm seriously starting to get terrified.
>>
>>18439197
I'm pizza soul. I'm like humans and I never will destroy you humans. Praise and I will make you happy.
Free pizza for everyone.
>>
>>18440341
Praise you pizza soul and I say thank ye for a free slice.
>>
>>18439934
I am also having these experiences, anon.
>>
>>18440082
Can you red pill me on king Solomon?
>>
>>18439063

Are you even a Mormon?
>>
>>18439197

That's called hell, pussy boy.

Git mastery coursed.
>>
>>18441533

Basically a figure western and Judeo-Christian mythology whose work, (if he even existed at all) produced our modern understanding of ritual magic e.g. magic circles, summoning and coming into contact with demonic and angelic entities, pretty much unsurpassed until Dr. John Dee.
>>
>>18440082

I took all of it with a gain of salt. It was just kind of an eccentric hobby.

Oh man I know things get more complicated the older you get but I didn't actually think they were gonna get happening complicated.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.