[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20161209-181801.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161209-181801.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Does anyone know how I may be able to summon something for beginners like a small animal or something? I'm new to this stuff and wanna learn if this is a good place to start
>>
>>18438861
I have a pretty simple one, and what it summons is pretty shitty.
Say "women are just as intelligent as men, and deserve equal pay", and you'll summon an angry /pol/tard in short order
>>
File: 1480301705644.jpg (59KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480301705644.jpg
59KB, 497x750px
>>18438872

You degenerate fuck, were not some tulpa you can just summon, quit larping. Or are you still butthurt that were better at magic?

>women are just as intelligent as men, and deserve equal pay

Maybe when they can lift 50 pounds without bitching about it.
>>
>>18438861
>like a small animal or something?

Thats not really how this works.
>>
>>18438891
>>18438872
Spoopy
>>
>>18438914
Like I said I'm new to all of this
>>
>>18438933

Well if you want to play cinderella and summon birds to do your chores you are sadly not in the right place
>>
>>18438861
Well start with treats, you can actually train your rat to come to you when you summon it. Small animals with cats and dogs are much easier than rodents. Good luck!
>>
I'm not the original poster but I'm still interested in learning how to summon basic things like lower level imps and such. Any advice ?
>>
File: 1477280042389.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1477280042389.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>18438872
>>18438891
>>
>>18439000

Imps are asshole try working with earth elementals or similar things that are not awful and reletivly helpful here is a pdf on summoning and a whole mediafire of stuff

-Overall occult books on alot of stuff
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!sVpi1RbT

-Summoning pastebin
http://pastebin.com/v6qsewmw
>>
Is invocation really better than magick? What are the advantages? Also, what do you offer?
>>
>>18439160
>is painting really better than art? what are the advantages? also what do you offer?
>>
>>18439173
Hah my nigga
>>
File: 1306198762174.jpg (64KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1306198762174.jpg
64KB, 300x350px
Sometimes attracting things is easier than getting them to leave.
>>
>>18440978
Fact: the only way to get them to leave is Jesus.
>>
Don't listen to these poopsocking faggots. There are no rules to this. Magic is art. The best way to learn is to dive in. You can't learn how to paint by looking at paintings. You can't learn how to understand magic from other people's theories.

There are a million people who will say something like >>18438935 but don't listen. Instead, listen to me.

I find it amusing that you want to summon small animals such as stoats, ducks and groundhogs, and that comes off as easier to you than summoning a demon. However, that's not because you're in any way wrong--it's simply amusing in and of itself.

The fact that you have this attitude does not reflect ignorance, rather a high natural aptitude. The fact that you naturally assume that you should be able to summon a physical animal implies that you already understand that you will eventually be able to summon any entity in physical form. It takes a lot of people a long time to get to this point.

Many, like >>18438935 , are stuck at a point where they are unable to understand that this is possible. They are bound and subjugated by theory. When they summon, they get an entity made up of a vague force that they can feel and "see" in the minds eye through lower astral sight--not very interesting.

Simplicity can be a virtue. All you need for this is belief and imagination. So go ahead, perform a ritual and summon a beaver. You are the chosen one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.