[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, tell me about death hexes and serious harm spells. When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 22

File: 1478740429642.jpg (141KB, 602x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478740429642.jpg
141KB, 602x800px
Anons, tell me about death hexes and serious harm spells. When is magickal revenge worth it? Against what targets? I'm looking into hex methods against a domestic abuser in my family, so I consider my case justified. Where can I start?
>>
>>18438564
>Anons, tell me about death hexes and serious harm spells

Be careful It is a popular belief amongst witches that curses are unethical and, as a result will return to the curser in the same form they have been given.
>>
>>18438659
>Hexes and curses are fake, anon.
>Just get people to gangstalk him.

Probably one of the best things ive read all day
>>
>>18438647
This. And if the curse is undeserved then it returns to the sender magnified. And if the person you do it to is a witch the reciprocal effect can be even worse... They have to really deserve it.
>>
File: images.jpg (63KB, 634x494px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
63KB, 634x494px
>>18438564
Please please come back. I have been searching for this type of thread. I have been wishing for death against those who pissed me off and they die. Friends that pissed me off but do not deserve death, I push curses on them. Not just the typical bad luck curses. I wish for very specific things to happen to them. Highly improbably things happen.
I considered this a harmless joke for many years but now I think that my curses are real. I want more information and help about this.

And to you op? I would strongly consider getting your hands dirty and getting revenge. No magics about it. Plan thoroughly and be vicious. If you want to put him in a coma, you don't need to wish it, you can do it with a blunt object.
>>
File: images.jpg (109KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
109KB, 576x432px
>>18438887
Help me you. In my experience and option, the curse does not work at all against some people. Meaning if they were a good person, the curse just won't work. But more relevant, my curses were never against an innocent. Only through direct attacks against me did I then curse them. I sense their evil. How can evil people live and not pay for their actions and ignorant beliefs. It boils me inside. I don't think I have ever met another witch, I never cursed complete strangers before. It would be scary if someone cursed me though. I have not yet experienced bad luck or a curse but then again I believe myself to be a good and transcended person?
I don't know if what I do actually relates to anything having to do with magic or hexes, but I do wish death against people and they die. Others I sent incredible curses to, the curse works. One guy is living a life worse than hell, I befriended him just so I could witness his suffering. I cursed him so badly over the years. He is still an evil rotten person, I only wished to show him that he is evil and wrong. I secretly hated him so much, yet I felt glee each and every time something bad happens to him. Even if I never wished bad luck on him, his life is perpetual hell and he actually deserves it.
>>
>>18438564
Start by tickling your foreskin, young apprentice.
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 254x198px
>>18438564
>When is magickal revenge worth it?
It is always worth it! You can do it in secret and it can never be traced back to you.
>Against what targets?
Pretty much anyone who crosses you wrong. A "good" person is most likely not to wrong you, so don't worry about that. You are free to hex/destroy as you see fit. Like the common black-african teen in the usa beating the hell out of an elderly woman for wearing the wrong color, many will never be arrested or held accountable. Just as blacks in America are free to terrorize whites , it is just as fine for you to curse others. Just as the blacks justify their murderers against innocent americans, you can justify your curses on real bad guys.
>>
>>18438994
>tfw mutilated and take my anger out on everyone else, especially online
>>
>>18438957
>if they were a good person, the curse just won't work
not the case at all
>>
>>18438564

Are you willing to sell me your soul for all eternity to stop this abuse?

...or are you just too selfish?!
>>
>>18438899

The curses might stop current aggressors but attract new ones.

>hurr durr blunt object

Take your own advice.
>>
File: images.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>18439028
ty for the info. So I suspect that anyone is susceptible to getting cursed. The concept of good is too subjective anyways.
>>
>>18438564
the best path always is one of forgiveness. Your actions will always be valid, but ultimately the only just way is to not participate. Be aware that by acting you are committing sin regardless of if it is warranted or not. If you accept that then progress as you will.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 189x266px
>>18439034
>The curses might stop current aggressors but attract new ones.

I don't know what you mean. What kind of forces are you referring to. My personal curses aren't meant to stop anything. They are merely a means to an end, the end being punishment. There never were any aggressors. Just the misfortune of being evil and being near me is all it takes to get the curse. I suppose each individual that I curse, was a gift sent to me. They say it is not working if you enjoy what you do.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>18439055
I believe the Jews helped promote the spread of Christianity in the USA. Nothing better than a population of low iq slaves who were taught to forgive all transgressions. Christians are the perfect prey for blacks. Today, I curse Tim Tebow with homosexuality, and with another failed career.
>>
>>18438647
>return to the curser in the same form they have been given.

git gud . karma/3fold/etc bullshit has more holes to slip through than a mall has doors
>>
Not going to lie, I used to want to study my culture's voodoo and hexes (Santeria) so I could get back at someone who traumatized me in my childhood and some ex friends that treated me and my partner like shit.

It was until my fiance made a good point that life is actually grey and not black & white (or rather, good vs evil), and so are the people. At first, I thought what he said what utter bullshit until I heard it for an umpteenth time and which made me think. What it made me think about was how all the fucked up shit that happened in my past and that everyone I knew aren't just good or bad, it's like a little of both (and also that curses will always go back to you one way or the other).

It's not worth it >>18438564 and >>18438899

And I wish, somehow, both those ex-friends and the people who harassed me online can realize it too. Last time I talked to them/tried to engage with them, I had learned that they purposely studied Wicca just to perform curses on people that piss them off. Kinda depressing actually.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18439137
>And I wish, somehow, both those ex-friends and the people who harassed me online can realize it too. Last time I talked to them/tried to engage with them, I had learned that they purposely studied Wicca just to perform curses on people that piss them off.

Wow that is surprising. Are those people of normal intelligence you think? That is rather disturbing and absurd for anyone to believe in magic. A recreational hobby sure, but to study and research in scientific schoolbook fashion in hopes to create magic, something which they have ZERO proof of existence, means they probably believed it was possible and that it is that easy to achieve. I must confess I don't believe in magic, except for my curses which have been frighteningly consistent and reliable. I came to this forum looking for answers but 19 out of 20 threads here are for pure entertainment and fiction.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 248x203px
>>18439137
>both those ex-friends and the people who harassed me online can realize it too

Just curious how did anyone harass you online? Can you elaborate on your bullying?
Do feel the need for moral support and does it still bother you? Why do people who talk about witch magics never consider using good magics? Use your magics to gain the power of flight and xray vision.
>>
>>18439163
>zero proof of existence
>except for my curses
hurr durr maybe that's the only proof anyone has that does it. it's called subjective.
>pure entertainment
welcome to 4chan. we are all mad here.
>>
File: ok.png (161KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
161KB, 540x527px
>>18439163
One had a 2.7 gpa in high school, most pf them dropped out of high school. So it's up to you what you make of that.
> I don't believe in magic, except for my curses
>>
>>18439181
From Ex-friends. Years of telling me that I don't belong here, fed me tainted food that got me food-poisoned a lot, got other people involved to be mean to me, and used me because other people told them to. This hurt me the most because they were like family to me. But I was practically a walking doormat for them.
From random people online. Stalking, lying, and getting other people involved. It's mostly my fault because they were trouble to begin with but I ignored it because I like to give people chances.

A year ago, I would had liked moral support. But I guess it's a good thing I didn't get that since I wouldn't learn from it. At this point, I'm talking from experience to help other people who had similar circumstances like I did. It kinda bothers me still because I cut our relationships short since I was at a breaking point and having psychosis excessively (it was unhealthy to continue friendship with them).

And to be honest, I don't know why they did what they did. They were hateful people to begin with and I thought that maybe I could change them for the good. But I learned the hard way that some people don't want to change and maybe I should look into myself before other people.

I was thinking of meditating (if that's magic) to calm down my episodes. One anon told me to try shamanism to help with my schizophrenia. Worth a shot, right?
>>
File: images.jpg (48KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
48KB, 900x654px
>>18439186
>>except for my curses
>hurr durr maybe that's the only proof anyone has that does it. it's called subjective.
>>pure entertainment
>welcome to 4chan. we are all mad here.

Well I mean I lived my whole life and never experienced magic, the world has never experienced proof of magic, but of recently I have been becoming convinced that my brain has been causing strange things to happen, as if by magic, inexplicable. This is only recent so I am starting to question it myself. Am I special in the universe if I can do magics? Do I have an angel doing my bidding? Am I a witch? What if there is another, or many others like me? What if it is a God that is reading my mind and making the magic happen? What will happen if others find out or if a large majority of the population find out that the supernatural is real? What if I am subconsciously hoping to be special and to have magics when it was all just random chance and I am just another nobody? If I am special should I be telling anybody? Do I just live casually with magic and not think into it? If anyone has magics I can hardly imagine they would sell courses to teach others to gain the power of life and death. What about responsibility and implications anyone using it unfairly or maliciously? I seek answers but I seems everyone else is just pretending to understand or know.
>>
>>18439236
ah. i just read the bit where you say you have schizophrenia. I'm sorry, but this might answer most of your questions. your mind is playing tricks on you, poor bastard.
>>
>>18439233
yes. meditation will always help.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>18439233
Are you a moderator here? I have been having very well-written replies. I appreciate and respect those who have mastered english and grammar. We have nothing to judge each other by except for the words we write. It leaves an impression that the author is fairly intelligence, mature, and at least competent. I don't know your situation but I believe that you are more capable than most people just from knowing that. There are lots of interesting, smart, and kind people in the world, you would be happy around them and they would be happy with you there. If you still need help, I believe more tried and trusted solutions should be tried first if it came down to it, clinical counseling, medication, brain scans, group therapy, for example.
>>
File: 837.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
837.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>18439251
Thought so too until their parents told me to help them pass high school and complain about how awful they are.
>>18439233
Going outdoors is great too, anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (131KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
131KB, 800x800px
>>18439251
Time for the test. I don't know where on earth you are. But I put a curse on you. Not just any random bad luck. I wish for you to break a bone, in two weeks time. This is my first curse where I never saw the the face of the one I hex.
>>
>>18438564
>family
The Law of Contagion will fuck you in the ass due to propinquity
>>
>>18438564

Bamboo curare. Not giving you the instructions but it will accomplish your goal with 100% efficacy. Magic isn't something you can just pick up and make work, it takes a long period of dedication to achieve palpable results.
>>
People get punished due to bad karma, I have learned this by doing years of magick, you can only replace the problem, but you cannot end the problem, karma cannot be erased, it has to be faced, you remove one enemy you'd have another one come into your life.
>>
File: Imgur-6b3a44.png (109KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-6b3a44.png
109KB, 500x460px
>>18439281
Time for the real test n00b. I put a curse on you. Within 8 hours you will violently shit your pants. You are cursed to post in this thread and beg me for mercy at such time. Shadilay.
>>
>>18439233
Are you 6ft?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18439199
>One had a 2.7 gpa in high school, most pf them dropped out of high school. So it's up to you what you make of that.
Well it was a rhetorical question, implying anyone who looks into learning the fairy tale of witchcraft and magic for practical purposes must not be smart.
>> I don't believe in magic, except for my curses
I don't believe in any sort of magic. Like making objects appear from thin air or levitating it with your mind.
I just know that "curses" work, and why should I stop doing it? It makes the world a better place. I cannot explain it with science yet, but there are many scientific phenomena that I don't fully understand.
>>
File: Angry-computer-630x420.jpg (41KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-computer-630x420.jpg
41KB, 630x420px
>>18438647
>Be careful It is a popular belief amongst witches that curses are unethical and, as a result will return to the curser in the same form they have been given.

I have never had a curse backfire. One of the things I have cursed for example is obesity. It feels so good when I see the person I secretly hated, get so fat disgusting suddenly. I want them to get fatter and fatter until their legs break.

>>18438887
>This. And if the curse is undeserved then it returns to the sender magnified. And if the person you do it to is a witch the reciprocal effect can be even worse... They have to really deserve it.

Well this is interesting. If I am the textbook witch, then any ill thoughts against me would be punished without me having to do anything?

The only negative thing for me that I can think of is that unless they are dead, I still have burning hatred for most of those whom I already cursed, it gives me temporary incredible pleasure when I find out a curse comes true, but later the burning hate comes back and I want to hurt them even more and more. I don't want them to die, because I want them to suffer as much as possible, death is too good for them.
>>
>>18438564
you clearly have zero experience, if you try this get ready to suffer as much or worse than the person cursed.
>>
>>18442967

Your curses have certainly backfired on you. You live in constant, burning hatred? Wouldn't letting all that hate go feel so much better? You've fallen in an awful trap, anon.
>>
>>18442967

You've suffered the worst backlash of all-- You became an edgelord. You're in serious need of friendly ponies and working at a soup kitchen to level you out.
>>
>>18439937
>Bamboo curare. Not giving you the instructions but it will accomplish your goal with 100% efficacy. Magic isn't something you can just pick up and make work, it takes a long period of dedication to achieve palpable results.

a google did nothing for me, it only shows that it is poisonous. are you implying to use it as poison?
>>
>>18445732

>searching surface web and expecting instructions to make a poison that won't show up in coroner's report
>not realizing that doing that very thing just created evidence if something does happen
>not realizing isp has log and clearing browser history won't do shit to protect you
>mfw

Fucks sake you're terrible at being a criminal.
>>
>>18439119
This. There are a number of ways to block curses coming back in "the same form they have been given" in particular.

The easiest is to not curse in a way where that is possible. For example, if you curse a business to go under, that can only come back IN THE SAME FORM if you have a business of your own. It's safest to curse for unemployment if you're already unemployed yourself. Cursing someone's car if you don't have a motor vehicle (of any kind) is similarly almost bulletproof.

That, however, only covers the nebulous bullshit kind of karma. Never forget that your target may outright curse you back. One of the biggest mistake cursers make is to assume that their targets aren't magically inclined. Often, they won't be - but there are always exceptions, some of which may have more skill than you do. Be prepared for the exceptions...
>>
>>18443729
Not him, but LOL

That's like asking a car if it'd feel better not to have any gas!
>>
>>18445784
> Never forget that your target may outright curse you back. One of the biggest mistake cursers make is to assume that their targets aren't magically inclined.

Please share more wisdom. Occasionally this forum provides great insight and knowledge. If you were to indirectly attack a powerful witch, how would she even know? If you were cursed, is it possible for you to find out who did it?
>>
>>18445857
Not the same anon, but yes, it is possible for a powerful magical practitioner to find out it was you.
Many of them have defensive measures already in place long before anyone even thinks of hexing them, theyve been building defensive walls since before you picked up your first copy of "hexing for dummies" and your spell is going to crash and burn against all of that apotropaic magic. Secondly, it's the concept of being met with appropriate force. Even the whitest light-working kitchen witch, if they discover you've been hexing them, will usually have little problem with breaking out the big bad magic against you, you took it there, they're just finishing it, and if they're good at what they do I guarantee they are better at it.

Working hexes and negative magic is a complicated thing that uses psychology, magic, and attrition to achieve its goals. It should also be noted that unless one is particularly skilled it takes a great deal more effort on the part of the curser than it does the cursed if there are magical defenses in place.

I am not advocating for three fold law, or karma or any of it because I dont believe it exists, and I do believe there are people who are just innately good at cursing even to the point of doing it accidentally, but I still advise against it in almost all cases, it is an uphill and losing battle for the one casting the curse usually, and there are always ramifications for every action, good or ill.
>>
File: Nerd_at_desk.jpg (18KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nerd_at_desk.jpg
18KB, 400x225px
>>18445908
I sincerely thank you for your time and input. Whether by research or experience, you clearly know more than the endless internet articles/blogs of the same topic.
I know I may be delusional but mathematical statistical probability reasons that I may not be. Over the last couple of days, I've been thinking back at all the people in my life that I hated. I lay in bed running through all my memories of those who harmed me when I was young. Anyone who has ever hurt or offended me. I crushed them all, through curses. There are only a couple of people left I need to find so I can finally stop and rest.
Anything bad that had happened to me it had always been due to my own incompetence, but what if somewhere I was cursed and didn't even know it? Pardon my humblebrag, but by any standards I think that I am a powerful witch because with just a though and never any physical action, scumbags that I don't think deserve to live, end up dead. Now that may just be luck, but I also make thoughts come true through bad luck curses. Because I want them to hurt and pay. Best of all, this is all done in secret. These people get fucked and they don't even know what hit them.
I know nothing about or considered defense. In fact now I seek out those who have cursed me because I want to make them burn, how do find them? I can send out curses in anger without seeing faces or knowing the target, but I would feel better knowing, that has always been reliable, I like to be able check up because I like the certainty. At first all my curses were accidents, after I put it all together, I must have caused it all, now I'm willfully pushing curses on everything and everyone I deem bad, stupid, or evil. I don't stop because a part of me believes this can't be real. The only thing that I know is real is this fire of rage inside me, it won't go away.
>>
Oh my gosh. I have one more story I just remembered that I haaave to share. I need your help on deciding this guys fate.
>>
This thread is full of retards. Everything will come back to you, this life or next. You will suffer for your deeds and you deserve it for going against God.
>>
File: 400px-Double-alaskan-rainbow.jpg (29KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Double-alaskan-rainbow.jpg
29KB, 400x210px
>>18446265
1/2
Bryan was one of my best friends, he fell in love with a girl and they were moving to Colorado. He asked me to help him move, I always help out all my friends. I did not agree to put shit in my car, I was only there as another hand to carry heavy stuff. Well his dumbass tells me to move my car to the front and he starts packing my little car up. I dont mind it, but he fucking packed it to the brim, the wheels were almost rubbing on the well. I kept taking at the tv out , three times, but without saying anything he put it right back in. Okay so I'm on fire, I act like everything is cool. The driver seat is pushed all the way to the front and upright, knees touching the dash, imagine that for a 8 hour drive. In my mind I say fuck it, I'm shipping this tv. All night I am on fire, I'm alone at home with my teeth clenched about him taking advantage of me. Next morning I get a call, he is feeling sick. Food poisoning, he can't stop throwing up. Midway he even has to abandon his car because he can't drive. On arrival I explain to him that I wasn't going to drive like that and that I planned on shipping the tv. He is mad and I don't give a f. Next day he calls me and demands I send his shit which was already in the mail. He gets it 2 days later. Months later he calls and asks if I put a voodoo spell on him. I told him about me being being able to wish people death once. He than rants about Christianity and Jesus and I my answers are immaculate as I regurgitate bible quotes. It blew my mind this idiot believes in voodoo. I am a exploding sun on the inside. I casually tell him everything is fine and he is happy. I ignore all his txt and calls now. I used to always chat with him. It pisses me off his last txt msg was "I'm sorry". blocked. That makes me mad because he didn't say sorry for what! He accused me of being a witch and I put everything I have into cursing him I'm so mad.
>>
File: confused-man.jpg (32KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
confused-man.jpg
32KB, 660x371px
>>18446389
2/2
I didn't wish him death. He is a great guy with some big flaws. I want the avenge to be proportionally to how he wronged me. But he accused me of voodoo. I'll show you voodoo. It is on! Full throttle. I would never wish him death, that is pointless. I want him to BURN. I am a living saint while he the Christian fanatic is a walking contradiction of sin, dared accused me of not being a good Christian. Well he can't die, I want to ruin his life. His dumbass couldn't get a hired because he tested positive for marijuana, check, his gf abuses him, check, he cries a lot, check, lose all friends back home, check. My special curse was for him to get arrested TWICE. What the hell are the chances of that. One year later, I remember him and I am seething with rage again. I do a google search and see that he had been arrested twice! The recent one just a week prior! I was soo happy I was dancing and laughing and giggling, soo happy.
I thought that would be the end of it, but another year later I am still mad! He had called me out on voodoo and now I feel like I have to put the bad-luck-curse-for-life on him. That would be the end of that and I would never have to look back. I want this to be over. What do you guys think I should do? What would you do if some stupid shit accused you of voodoo?
>>
>>18438564
probably, if it actually existed
>>
>>18446533
Hello NEO
>>
File: 6R.jpg (224KB, 964x1118px) Image search: [Google]
6R.jpg
224KB, 964x1118px
I'm not here to flame you, but be weary of why you curse someone, OP, Delusions can work within the mind of the one cursing to make them believe they are affecting the cursed, when the opposite often prevails. OP, your posts read like a cocky woman afflicted with mental illness, which I hope you are not.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.