[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pineal Gland / Third Eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

File: third eye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
third eye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
Is the third eye real? What method did you use to open yours, and what do you do now that you didn't before after opening it?
>>
File: H0Y.jpg (368KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
H0Y.jpg
368KB, 600x800px
>>18437724

Pineal gland is not the third eye. Being near does not equal being the same thing.
>>
>>18437737
Your pineal gland is prolly calcified.
>>
>>18437767
you're just buying a product somebody is selling. calcification of the pineal gland has nothing to do with spiritual prowess. the third eye is just a fancy way for eastern fags to glorify their own intuition. again, you're just buying another product. left, right, eastern western mysticism occultism newage old thought whatever it is, my friend, you are still buyinh what their selling and you are still a slave to sin.
>>
>>18437778
It's free, you don't pay for that stuff.
>>
>>18437778
so monoatomic gold is a no go huh
>>
>>18437724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl4bxfzKM3w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GywPVBZVIu8
>>
>>18437778
You wrote "sin" and I tuned out your horse shit
>>
well, in order to open ajna chakra you have to listen far more to your intuintion and trust it !!! .. prayers do work as well as musictherapy and soo on... reiki maybe i've tried lots of stuff ... the third eye is a divine gift (as far as i know) given by god to those he considers.. belive me.. you don't want your third eye to be open near dark entities , you have to be ready. theres much to talk about, reaserch more :) gl
>>
I saw this meme on instagram too.
>>
>black people finally using common sense
>calls it being woke

Acting civilized is called acting white for some african americans. I seriously it's them giving themselves a spiritual reason to act civilized without being associated with white people. They just want to integrate into society without losing their culture. Lower/working class are more likely to adhere to this kind of bullshit also as they do not want to be associated with ''the man''.

Damn I'm racist
>>
>>18437818
This guy is a joke. talks at a remarkably slow pace.
>>
>>18437778
You had to go and say sin. Yes fool, bind yourself.
>>
>>18437838
I believe mine was opened by dark entities, and I fled. Now that I've had time to process the situation, should I follow my intuition and avoid it completely? Or will I be able to conquer whatever obstacles I face?
>>
>>18437912
Thank goodness for the speed options.
>>
>>18437778
Chistcuck detected
>>
>>18437808
lol
>>
>>18437724
Anyone who claims the third eye is how they view their external world is full of shit. You can, but the third eye is for internal vision for bettering yourself and looking at yourself honestly.

That being said, i have acheived this and use it for aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>18437724
Yes it's real
>>
>>18437778
>Christfag saying someone else is just buying the product.

oh the ir0ny
>>
>>18437818
oh my, this guy is insufferable
>>
>>18437818
seriously this nigga is unbearable to listen to. He talks so slow and acts so "nice" like the world would be such a peaceful and great place while most people suffer like motherfuckers.

Before you activate your third eye you have to start decalcifying it by getting rid of flouride in your life. Find flouride free water then you gotta start getting back to narure plant your feet and meditate by trees which will help you activate your third eye. Then later you will start dreaming every night and you will have very lucid dreams. a few years later you will be able to astro project and see entities during daytime while others can't. Your sixth sense will activate you will be able to sense danger and bad/good energies. You will start reading thoughts of people not 1:1 but your energy will tell you.
You also have to be karmetically pure ( 42 laws of maat)
You cant be doing all kinds of other bs while activating your third eye. The demons are strong on the planet and they will eat you alive.

Source: Me
>>
>>18440148

Stop trying to convince gullible people that drinking water with a chemical to help preserve their teeth is bad for them. It's good for them. There's a reason third world nations and conspiracy weirdos lose their teeth before they're grayhaired.
>>
>>18437898

Oh wow I thought I was in /pol/ for a second.

The fuck are you even on about
>>
>>18440400

shill detected
>>
>>18440065
its clearly lost on you.
>>
>>18440148
>Find flouride free water
>>18439461
???
>>
they are experimenting on people in PAULDING COUNTY, GEORGIA, I COMMENTED ON THIS SITE AND THEY HAVE PUT ME IN A PROJECT. they are trying to operate an open prison here
>>
they blew out my stomach
>>
you don't see with it, you listen with it
>>
>>18437818
This guy looks like a deranged scumbag.
>>
>>18437767
what is now called the pineal gland is not what descartes meant.
>>
>>18440989

excuse me?
>>
>>18440949
there are bottled waters with very very little to no flouride on the market. Just search a little in the internet. The filter crap is too expensive. Also if you want to even better your water game boil it before you drink it. It will kill the bacteria in it. That will help you to cleanse yourself.
>>
File: nu64syu65.jpg (217KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nu64syu65.jpg
217KB, 1366x768px
5 grams of mushrooms and Jimi Hendrix in a dark room.
>>
>>18437724
as another anon has accurately pointed out i the past, if the pineal gland does nothing, then why all the effort to dscredit it, and or further inhibit its function?

flouridation and calcification of the gland are both real, so if the thing is simply vestigial, why all the effort?
>>
>>18440400
>hey relax buddy
>its not that bad guy
>drink the water
>>
>>18440989
Thread just got hijacked. What?
>>
3 methods I use:
1. Kapalabhati in a headstand while focusing on the crown, third eye or pineal gland (usually the crown)
2. vibrate Tha (moon) into the third eye
3. Literally just breath in energy into the eye

Regarding the third method, if you can't do it, look up "pore breathing franz bardon".
>>
File: shower-work-out.jpg (33KB, 621x500px) Image search: [Google]
shower-work-out.jpg
33KB, 621x500px
How much fluoride do we absorb through our skin?
>>
>>18437724
Smoked weed and thought deeply comparing modern sciences and ancient theology.

I created a set of vision in my head. A concave third dimension and the endless other thirds playing in the background kind of like paper. In one way it was all moving but in memory it is nothing. Nothing has changed. Life is already fine.

>Just go with the flow man. Only the river can navigate itself anything else in it just washes ashore.
>>
>>18446596
The third and the others were all three dimensions though. It looked like lots of mirrors reflecting on each other but I could observe one at a time. So like a lense on reality.
>>
>>18446575
Receipt paper will transmit BPA through your skin unless it's listed as BPA free on the side.
>>
>>18446575
A study by Professor Julian Andelman, Professor of Water Chemistry at the University of Pittsburg's Graduate School of Public Health, "found less chemical exposure from drinking the water than from using it to wash clothes or take a shower or a dip in the swimming pool". Every time you take a shower or go for a swim, you will be soaking it up.

Its probably because it goes directly into our bloodstream damn flouride im gonna have to take even swifter showers now.
>>
File: IMG_20161219_163322.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161219_163322.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>18437724
All clear.
North King.
Read this and you're in heaven.
>>
>>18446656
Helios 1 has risen.
>>
>>18446637
Or just move the hell out of this country. Honestly it seems like the most practical option at this point in my research.
>>
>>18446824
All is 1.
>>
Started experimenting with DMT, LSD, and mushrooms in my teenage years with a girlfriend of mine.

Noticed that after using these, I had lasting positive effects. More energy, better mood, more creativity, more positive "vision" of my future and potential.

Extremely useful. I realized I could do so much more than I once thought. I started pursuing my career and succeeding, picked up guitar and now I'm able to make crazy shit, and I rarely trip anymore.

I noticed eating well, exercising, meditating, avoid masturbation, and taking some supplements boosts these effects and maintains them. bad habits make your "third eye" shut and you lose a lot of these effects.

Supplements I take:
>Raw apple cider vinegar three times daily
>Ginkgo biloba
>Melatonin before bed 3MG
>Iodine
>Turmeric extract
>Now Foods Adam multivitamin
>5000 IU Vitamin D
>vitamin C tablets
>Ginger capsules

Everybody at work makes fun of me for taking a shitload of pills every morning, but the benefits are so worth it. I feel my best daily. If I don't feel amazing, I'm doing something wrong.

I have a bad smoking habit. I switched to vaping, but the nicotine still counteracts the positive effects if I overuse it. Nicotine is fine in small doses, but it's easy to abuse and can fuck you up. Just gotta use it when I need it, avoid chainvaping.
>>
>>18446957
I broke through about 3 months back and cold turkey stopped everything.

Starting working out, and actually doing what I want with my life. Things have been great. Next two things I shall remove is caffeine and meat then I should be solid.

Goodluck on conquering your smoking demon.I wish you all the best anon. You will get it done in time. I believe in you. You should too.
>>
>>18437724
Everyone has third eye.
Ever feel like you were being watched and were?

Different people have different third eye capabilities which the third eye is just an extra sensory awareness.

If you want to open your third eye ask Jesus Christ to awaken you. That's all I think it was. An acceptance and following of Jesus.
>>
>>18446968
This was the same path I took.

Thank you Jesus and thank you anon.
>>
>>18446967

Yeah I don't stress anymore. Things happen how they're supposed to. You just gotta change what's inside you to match what's going on around you.

Caffeine? Green tea daily has had amazing benefits for me. Stronger sex drive, easier mornings, good boost at work. I'd say sugar is more of a demon than caffeine.

Just don't use caffeine past 7 PM and you'll be alright ;D
>>
>>18446995
Everything in moderation.

I'll start my day with one cup of coffee then I'll drink a gallon of alkaline water a day. Going to go a month or so without coffee and see how I feel. Everything has been happening the way it has supposed to since I stopped masturbation and negative thinking. Positive thinking has accelerated my life wonderfully.

I'm not a fan of tea but I'll have a cup now and then when I'm with my tea drinking friends. Haven't had a drop of liquor/weed/cigarettes in months.

That was the hardest part for me, I was an alcoholic who died 3 times from my drinking.
>>
>>18446968
>>18446983
Cucktianity represents everything that goes against the circumstances that would lead to 3rd eye opening.
>>
>>18440400
Why are the government so concerned about preserving my teeth, anyway?
>>
>>18440989
Lololol I had friends who lived in Spaulding. Please elaborate.
>>
>>18437724
from what I gather, the gland shrinks and dries up the older you get. Imagination and other things seems to also degrade at the same time. There must be some connection
>>
>>18446575
Skin absorbs chemicals FASTER and directly (depending on chemical composition). There's a reason ointments exist. After entering bloodstream the chemicals get filtered by your liver.
>>
>>18440400
I'm convinced that lowering sugar intake would benefit far more than fluoride added to water supplies does, and I'd be interested to see studies proving otherwise.

my understanding is that fluoride only improves dental health by ~30%. I don't see how that's significant enough to put a known neurotoxin in the water supply, personally. But that's just me and I understand both sides of the argument.
>>
>>18437724
One thing that many seem to neglect are human parasites. They accumulate over time even if you dont eat diary or meat you will get them through water even fruits. These parasites feed on our flesh even of our pineal gland. From what i*ve experienced the pineal gland is extremly perceptive and shuts down quick if you aren't careful. After taking a parasite cleanse I improved my third eye function considerably.
If I for example take a bath ( we have flouride in our tabwater) and drink tap water for a day or two I won*t dream anything.
The government is doing everything to shut our third eye down. Even chemtrails are fucking us up.
But physical things aren*t the only thing that fucks up our third eye. Bad Karma, bad energies/entities you picked up in public from other people, too many bad emotions.

The bible says:
If thine eye be single (healthy) your whole body shall be full of light.
>>
>>18448198
Over the course of the last 5 years it's been apparent to me that my TX has been picked up well by others over long distances but my RX has been abysmal. I only started avoiding tap water 2 days ago and maybe I'm just imagining it but I feel I can read people's signals just a bit more strongly. I'm planning to take some vitamin K2 and D3 supplements and maybe butter from grass-fed cows to help decalcify. Shit, now I have to bathe.
>>
>>18448232
I forgot to add: I have every bad emotion pent up inside me and I'm in a constant state of anxiety. Maybe that's the major factor for me.
>>
>>18440698
>some guy points out irony
>dur itz lost on you

God I hate this board.
>>
You will not need the third eye for enlightment.
>>
>>18448232
there is nothing worse than diary that you can put in your body even if its organic. Cow milk is for cows and not humans in addition its full of parasites.
I had anxiety problems too that were caused by parasites.
Our body is the subconcious mind if we eat bad/ are around bad energies and demons we get pschologically frail.
There is physicl parasites there is spiritual parasites (demons).
Stop eating all that crap and get yourself a potent parasite cleanse made of natural herbs like black wallnut hulls, garlic, wormwood.
This destroys fear and also reduce/quit drinking coffee/caffeine it is a catalyst to fear.(Go look it up if you dont believe me)

Crisis is always an opportunity

Though only the third eye will not make you "enlightened" that can only be done through walking the narrow path of The Most High, but a healthy third eye will provide you with the strengh you need to weather the storms and hardships on the road to enlightenment.
>>
>>18440698
you clearly have no idea what irony means.
>>
>>18447227
How would you know if you've never read the bible?
>>
>>18437818
i kinda like this guy because of how cheerful he is
>>
>>18440148

>You also have to be karmetically pure

good thing karma doesn't exist

>(42 laws of maat)

wow that's some supremely cucked bullshit you got there my man, enjoy your right-brain imbalance
>>
>>18446957
>DMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t14mRAeIs-I
>pineal gland secretes DMT
>>
File: 1471285127303.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1471285127303.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>18448945
epic post my katana-wielding friend
>>
>>18448973

>adheres to concepts of karma and "laws" of "maat"

>posts fedora memes

dense irony
>>
>>18448918

>expecting random assholes to stop being assholes and act like decent, intelligent humans

You poor thing, this site is not conducive towards continued faith in humanity.
>>
>>18448945
You have OPENED my eyes OhHH almighty GOD of the Fedora whose Katana Skills are unmatched and feared among all other Gods THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE BEST I WIll never believe in Karma again and the 42 laws are just made up by some trolls from 4000 years ago. OMG I LOVE U
>>
>>18437767
How do I uncalcify it?
>>
>>18451539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqTQ6QBUudE

10:00
>>
If someone has opened their third eye how does that manifest in day to day life?
>>
>>18453697

Much more awareness/empathy in the moment.

For example, you think far more deeply about the perspective of others and how they got where they are, their daily tribulations that might have led to a mood swing, etc.
>>
>>18451111
I can't believe I never realized life was completely meaningless and random before. I feel so liberated, and better than everyone.
>>
>>18453719
>>18453719
Well I'd like to think I'm already quite an empathetic person (although every self centered person I know seems to think that too so I try not to let it get to my head), an increase in that would be good but I was under the impression that opening it was some pivotal moment of your life or something. Have I been misled
>>
>>18453769
>Have I been misled
I guess you need to try it for yourself to answer that.
>>
>>18437778
Ha, you figured out how to get autists mad
>>
>>18451539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkDTAfpCXos
>>
>>18437724
>Is the third eye real?
Yeah, it is.

>What method did you use to open yours,
Meditation, transmission from teachers, etc.

>what do you do now that you didn't before after opening it?
Not much different. I am much more sensitive when it comes to energies in the body, as well as to emotional/feeling/energetic states of people around me and so on. Also, my intuition is much better. I'll often know when something is about to happen or if I am in the right place at the right time. Kinda like being able to see the flow of synchronicity.

I get a lot of "mystical" moments creeping up on me. For instance, I'm doing work in the office or at home, and I'm struck with some strong dose of energy. And I just gotta stop what I'm doing and meditate on the spot.

My dream life has become much more active. I often visit spiritual teachers in dreams, among other kinds of beings, and other odd stuff.

I'm not really trying to use it for any powers or psychic gain. I just leave it alone and let it do what it does naturally.
>>
Opened mine with lots of lsd, exercise, and sex.

Now I make 100k a yr. I spend it all on herbs though.
>>
>>18448305
Did you identify which parasites you had?
>>
File: water.jpg (48KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
48KB, 852x480px
>>
>>18446575

>be me
>shaving in shower
>shaving face
>shaving pubes
>microcuts increase absorption rate
>scrotum absorbs water faster than any other area
>>
>>18437767
I brush my teeth and my water has flouride and birth control in it and I see all kind of eyes, colors and shapes.
>>
>>18455296
kek
>>
>>18453738
Fixing things with chaos.
>>
>>18437724
Worship Eris.
>>
>>18447780
Oral health is paramount to a healthy life. Dental problems will do a number on a person's productivity (one of the reasons why smoking is so bad). Plus, it costs a lot of money to cover vulnerable population's emergency dental care.
>>
File: 1461704763609.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461704763609.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
>>18448968
99% of this sounds like bullshit. There is no way human bodies are this frail. If we were we wouldn't be able to function in everyday life.
Like he says he wasn't able to decalcify because of a fucking filling in his tooth. Absolute bullshit.
>>
>>18457901
Pathogens often thrive in teeth with fillings and wreak havoc on the entire body when they surge into the bloodstream. People immediately deny this when I propose it to them, and they don't explain why. I guess it's because they have poor sense of oral cleanliness and poor critical thinking ability.
>>
>>18437724
Everyone already uses their third eye.

It is the seat of your consciousness.

'Opening' it is nothing more than becoming more in-tune with it.
>>
I was really close one time, I could feel it OP! I visualized a door in front of me but as soon as I became conscious of it, it went away.
Does anyone find crystals help them in meditation and third eye opening?
>>
>>18457758
I believe it, couple of my teeth fugged up and I've been an unproductive shit since then. According to a spiritual site that describes certain health issues says teeth problems are being unable to think through important decisions.
>>
>>18437724
I opened my third eye few year ago and then the illuminati from government came to me and i do spirit work as part of a parnarormal ghost unit. ask me anything.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.