[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goosebumps General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ghost_beach.jpg (9KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
ghost_beach.jpg
9KB, 188x268px
Just your daily reminder that anything /x/ writes will pale in comparison.
>>
RL Stine = GOAT
>>
>>18436693
That surrealism mixed with horror and comedy is amazing. Honestly, the show was much shittier, as a kid your imagination makes the books a lot scarier than shitty special effects. I remember "Say Cheese and Die" was a legitimately unsettling read as a kid, while the show version was laughable.
>>
File: paranormalTEXTS - Copy.png (805KB, 1162x835px) Image search: [Google]
paranormalTEXTS - Copy.png
805KB, 1162x835px
OP, you have to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>18436781
Only someone under 18 would be such a pretentious edgelord to hate Goosebumps.
>>
>>18436779
The episode based on the book OP posted was probably the worst. Its quality was like a school video assignment. I actually recommend watching it because of how bad it was.
>>
>>18436786
>trying this hard
>>
>>18436693
Great thread. I was not thrown off seeing the sixth sense when the reveal came, because rl stine did it better with (I think the title was) the ghost next door. Basically kid died in a house fire and didn't know he was dead
>>
>>18436793
Honestly, there were a ton of gems. Attack of the Mutant, Prunes, Bad Hare Day, Night of the Living Dummy III... For every "The Haunted Mask", there were five "It Came From Beneath the Sink"s.
>>
>>18436779
For me it was night of the living dummy. To this day I carry a phobia of ventriloquist dummies.
>>
File: 2873289189324.jpg (142KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
2873289189324.jpg
142KB, 1000x1008px
>>
File: yFhgQXo.gif (949KB, 370x208px) Image search: [Google]
yFhgQXo.gif
949KB, 370x208px
>mfw I just wanted to post a stupid Jontron meme and it turns into an actual thread
>>
Wish I never donated my near complete collection to my teacher in 7th grade desu
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>18436833
>Wish I never donated my near complete collection to my teacher in 7th grade desu

At the time you probably thought you were going to grow up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.