[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hasshaku-sama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: hasshako sama.jpg (183KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hasshako sama.jpg
183KB, 640x480px
Who is this?

Would somebody be able to has more detailed information about him? I know only a little about her.

"Hasshaku-Sama, which means Ms. Eight-feet-tall, is a Japanese Youkai or monster who resembles a very tall pale woman dressed in white. She is often seen waiting at bus stops and kidnaps children. She is infamous for her laugh, which sounds like "Po, po, po". Some believe she may be the ghost of a mother who lost her child and this is why she kidnaps children."

What is his origin and his pre-story? One a real legend, you are an Internet meme?
>>
>>18436581
So where are the police reports of these missing children?
>>
slender
>>
slenderwaifu?
>>
File: dex.jpg (32KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
32KB, 486x486px
>>18436581
>tfw you wish you had a raisin for every Youkai that was a tall pale woman with a weird face that abducts children
>>
>>18436597
Their are none it's basically mythology it's not saying it's involved with actual kidnappings.
That is just apart of the youkais bio all of them
have traits associated with them like this.
>>
>>18436581
Well she could kidnap my children any day if you know what I mean.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18436581
>Hasshaku-Sama
Titular monster of a 2008 fictional ghost story that was posted in "Let's gather up seriously, deadly scary stories, shall we? (死ぬ程洒落にならない怖い話を集めてみない?)" thread/topic of 2ch's Occult Board. This is regarded as one of the best stories in the thread.

Essentially a female Slenderman, she stalks and kills her young targets when they're out in the open space after seeing her tall visage. She makes her presence known with her signature laugh "Po, po, po..." with a somewhat masculine voice.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/41763
>>
>>18436581
boring . the best japanese folklore monsters all live in the mountainous region. tengu or that one i can never pronounce that means something like snow lady where she eats travelers and her entire head turns into a mouth with sharp teeth no eyes or nose when transformed
>>
>>18436807
You are thinking of a combination of the Yuki-onna and the Futakuchi-onna.
>>
Hmm I thought this was just a hentai thing as two episodes have recently come out.
>>
File: tall.jpg (288KB, 850x1173px) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
288KB, 850x1173px
>>
holy shit just imagine the sex slenderman and slenderwoman would have. Those tentacles everywhere oh god
>>
File: slen.jpg (50KB, 564x634px) Image search: [Google]
slen.jpg
50KB, 564x634px
:3
>>
Theres a pretty good animated shota short about this
>>
>>18436899
It's Toshi Densetsu Series – Episode 3
>>
>>18436796
Is there a link to the translated stories?
>>
>eight feet tall
>cute laugh
>cute dress
/ss/
DOUJIN WHEN
>>
>>18436955
+1
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.