[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a weird card on my bed this evening.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
I found this card on my bed when i got back from a family Christmas thing. I have no idea what it means. I've done some googling and nothing has come up. I've asked my parents about it but they had no idea what it was from.I shot them an email but they haven't said anything yet. Any ideas on what it is and where it came from?
>>
File: 002.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
(Other side)
>>
>>18435984
you should probably give that guy's barrel back, he sounds kinda nuts
>>
>>18435990
I don't have his fuckin' barrel
>>
>>18435993
then e-mail him and tell him that

or yell into the wind and hope he hears it
>>
>>18436007
>yell into the wind
Rude!
>>
>random and vaguely threatening bullshit shows up on your fucking bed
>forget the cops, let's call 4chan!

seriously OP, if this is at all real, call the goddamned cops, some fucking lunatic knows how to get into your home, and knows where you sleep, maybe that should concern you.
>>
File: 1413931090167.gif (984KB, 504x202px) Image search: [Google]
1413931090167.gif
984KB, 504x202px
>>18435984
>not using given email FIRST
>thnking /x/traspecials can help you
>>
>>18435984
>found this card on my bed
no you didnt
>parents had no idea
>shot them email but no response
pick one
>>
>>18436019
then speak politely into the wind

just make sure to tell him /x/ said his RP skills need work
>>
>>18436029
>found this on my bed
Yeah I did, cunt
I sent them an email but I haven't gotten a reply yet.
>>
File: go roleplay somewhere else.jpg (126KB, 564x849px) Image search: [Google]
go roleplay somewhere else.jpg
126KB, 564x849px
>>18436059
no you didn't, and now you're just embarrassing yourself
>>
>>18436089
Okay buddo, Whatever you say
>>
>>18436128
why are you still posting instead of calling the police and reporting a breakin? get out and go call them
>>
>>18436128
>buddo
Not that anon but you sounf retarded. someone came into your house and left a cryptic and vaguely threatening card on your bed and youe first instinct is ask /x/ about it? Sorry anon, sounds like bullshit LARPing to me, and shitty role play at that.

At what point after someone breaks into your home and leaves threatening notes do you call law enforcement? or did you come here in hopes that someone would tell you how to weegee them to death?

tl;dr youre fucktarded af
>>
>>18435984
Tell them that you traded his barrel to the russians for some balalaika lessons.
>>
>>18436139
I'm not scared for my life. I can defend myself. I just want to know what the card is about.
>>
>>18436151
aaaand hiding thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.